Bepannah,My thoughts,Keep the faith baby!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ep 52~29.5.18   Keep the faith baby!

Its about unquestionable confidence and reliance on something or someone, once again. .We see how Zoya relies on the Arora's. It gives her assurance. With faith, Aditya  invested his trust in Pooja and her mother. Today's episode contains contrasts of trust being betrayed. Belief suffering a blow by the duplicity  of some taken for granted,as trustworthy people. We see Aditya and Zoya going through emotionally harrowing moments. Life for them seemed hopeless before. A promising glimpse of good things to come for others, if not for themselves, did appear. But now the hope of winning the Virani's contract is on the verge of being lost.

Will the bride be left waiting for her groom at the altar? The virani's , Zosh staff and nosy cop speculate will he? or will  he not turn up for the  sham marriage rituals?  Zoya feels the negative vibes, but still keeps her faith strong in Aditya. Adi himself came clean with her, shared he was going through a bad patch due to a home situation ,she just has to bear up with him. Still in her heart, Zoya empowers his absence by the belief, come what may! Aditya Hooda will turn up! He will champion the cause, he reminded Zoya to pick up when she lost hope. All the more amid everyone's nervous wait at the , marriage venue, Zoya refuses to get bogged down, by the thought what if he leaves her high and dry? It's her faith in Aditya that makes her stand, rather than crumble in a heap of being betrayed. Still  the need of the hour is to exhibit her conviction. He will come. Zoya dons the apparel of anticipating bride.

It's a feat in itself to find one's feet in an emotional war zone. To drag oneself over to  give support to a wounded colleague on another battle front.

The recent shrapnel injury he receives upon his heart, is the severe wound. That Sakshi too, cheated him!  Adi needs a bit of time to gather himself. Supporting Zoya with a fake marriage, takes secondary place before his primary grief of being back stabbed yet again.

Thank heavens ! for the onsite doctor Arjun! ever present on every battle site Adi bhai wages war on. Arjun nurses Adi's wounds with tincture treatment! Points out ,that things cannot work according to one's wants and demands! That Adi suffers not alone! Others who care for him, suffer equally in his pain!  That Adi needs to bear that in mind! Rise above his pain and in turn, offer pain relieve to others  who need it ,like Zoya!

Arjun's words, sting Adi! to the level of almost striking the one who gives him relief! But Arjun too undeterred applies medicine to Adi's emotional wounds, wince and moan his patient may. Arjun's job is to give treatment. Point out where Adi maybe responsible for his own actions, that gets him wounded in the war,in the first place! May be Adi's vantage point of waging a war was not safe and secure? He lay himself open to the enemy's gunfire? It's ,time to learn from ones mistakes!

Arjun, Adi's warrior doctor, delivers the needful ,and then sends Adi the virtuous soldier, back into the war zone to fight alongside Zoya in the battle against unseen evil. For virtue must overcome the self and fight to uphold all that celebrates the greater good of others. By his one stride now, in his emotionally severed state, Adi wins, yet another battle against himself. The right to grieve over a wound which has been dealt on him by one close to his heart! Maa in law.

The wait for the groom s arrival is on. People , especially investors do not like to wait, as Kanti says time is money! There is talk of cancellation of contract! Time is bought by entertainment. Most apt under the present circumstances. Zoya decked up in the part of a pseudo bride joins the dance and song. She may be fake but her wait for her pretend groom is real. Her eyes are fastened on the entrance door. Desperate for one glimpse of the man she trusts, will not let her down!

Here comes the groom! Full of attitude. His screwed eyes. Fixed mouth. Clenched jaw says it all! As one by one he steps down off his high horse..  into the battle front. Amid the crowd his screwed up eyes, too only search for Zoya! She sees him!  Their eyes meet.. he conveys through his piercing glare !have faith baby! I have walked over my own grief.. to give you my hand! for Aditya Hooda may be a so and so! But he is not a cheater!

Short bursts of open fire continue. This  time on the groom! by the impatient senior Virani! Zoya's gentle grip on Adi's arm, her calming gaze, quells Adi's urge to bloody walk out of this sham! phoney ceremony! Zoya suggests he dress to look the part so the ceremony can begin... Adi looks down into her sincere eyes.. listens to her silent plea of going through a serious lie.. like Arjun, he now tends to this young, beautiful, soldier's wounds, "lets finish what we started Zoya... then we'll leave this battle ground..

It's too late Harsh Hooda!! your son is not hiding ,seeking cover in the trenches! He is out in the battle field, proving he is trustworthy and sticks by his word, given to one who counts on him!

Here come the handsome couple! All smile with much approval. Kanti Virani will soon be rid of the curse , that hangs on his business ventures. Rajvir chuckles, very soon the real fireworks and bombs will explode on the battle field! The pair of sitting ducks have no chance of escaping fire!! Mahi too slips away to collect the incendiary device she plans to set off in this war zone!

Let this marriage begin! It's more like going through a painful process of renewing their vows with their previous partners who cheated them. The exchange of glances, between Zoya and Aditya during the ceremony, heal and uphold them through this numb procedure. The pain crawls under Adi's skin. He wants the rituals over and done with! But the hunter Rajvir enjoys the complete trapping process. His joy is to relish the captured animals lingering agony before the final kill! Rajvir's after the thrill! In the cruel game of the predator and the hunted!

Still the show must go on! The sacred circumambulations begin, between two lost souls! If its about standing by and protecting Zoya. Then Aditya Hooda, even in the worst case scenario, keeps this vow in silence. Not before sinning men, but before the deities in heaven! He does so by not even being married to Zoya.

The prognosis for this pretend marriage appears promising, if in future they decide to make it real. All the more, as now, his real marriage to Pooja seems bogus, in comparison to this purpose driven marriage! As Aditya realizes, despite his unwillingness ,and Zoya's. Even over a short span of time, they have come a long way from where they began.

Yet today during these fake circumambulations he realizes, for how long he knew Pooja seems irrelevant, as he never really knew her, nor she him. With Zoya in a short while , he senses, they both know enough about each other. Like, Aditya knows the final phera where she leads and vows to stand by him in thick and thin, will be hard for Zoya to execute due to her inherent fidelity of spirit. He   supports her, like always, without being married to her! covers her back, like always! With soothing words, lets finish off what we started Zoya. Then we'll leave!!  The mock marriage of two lost souls destined to be together.. is solemnized!

Real fireworks explode to celebrate this marriage! For Aditya Hooda and Zoya Arora. A gift from Rajvir! the primed, forceful charged entry of the press brigade! Merciless, questions! references to their stormy past! Clarifications are sought by the hungry savage press for making breakingnews! Accusations hurled at them, they murdered their previous partners! So they could marry.. and give legitimacy to their illicit relationship! Within  seconds the propaganda war against both is waged on all tv network! Virani nearly suffers a heart attack! He has been duped! In no time, truth and virtue have no leg to stand upon! Well laid out conspiracy spreads and lies trap the helpless Adi and Zoya.

Like Aditya was set free from being duped by Sakshi,in a sharp manner. Time now approaches for Zoya to learn her lesson  the hard way. Mahi by bringing Madhu to witness this marriage. and alongside  by exposing her true colours, actually does Zoya a huge favour! Zoya's misgivings about this family are clarified.  Madhu's slap brings Zoya back to reality. She may stand homeless , betrayed by Yash's mother and sister,but hopefully her  gullibility in these cheats is cured. Now in more than one way , she stands side by side with Aditya. Free from  the  fraud Aroras!

Zoya's knees give way.. Adi rids himself of all the sham wedding trappings;the turban; the varmaala. He only sees a sincere woman, rejected, downtrodden, conned into a situation that was far from her making. His footsteps towards her,  guide his spirt. That  charges ,insults, slurs against her virtue are totally unfounded and cruel! His knees too sink to her level on the ground. He never spoke. But feeling his hard chest against  her crouched back.. just breaks Zoya into pieces with sorrow and relief of finding a familiar face. Someone on her side! she sobs, all is lost! I am homeless. Aditya Hooda, fights back his tears , swallows  down a lump in his gullet, and consoles her.. have faith baby.. my home is now your home. ..

For Aditya Hooda, is no man who makes sport of a vulnerable, yet virtuous woman. The short while that he's known her is enough to  put into practice, in reality, the mock  vow he just  undertook a while ago to protect Zoya. Is Aditya a sinner or a saint? He'd rather be a sinner, with compassion for one who suffers pain like he does! Such is the sweet pleasure of pain, it connects one lost soul with another.  

For me this is indeed a celebratory episode. The thorns of trusting the wrong people have been pulled out of Aditya and Zoya's flesh. Now they have to fend for and support each other. As they have only just began. The handcuffs waiting for them can only stubbornly bind them stronger than before. Their souls are ready and willing to be imprisoned in spirit! with each other. With each trial that comes their way, their dependency and reliance upon each other can only increase. Now that both have had their fair share of being betrayed by ones they trusted!  Hamlet53 30.5.18  

Thank you for continuing to read my late posts.. and this one is exceedingly long sorry. love hammie

PS.. will annotate the previous comments.. soon!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How do you and Shruthi di manage to find all deep trappings and give a clear concise version of the episode?
I can never think like that.

Hats off to both of you.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Nerdgal.πŸ˜ƒ super to see you mate
How do you and Shruthi di manage to find all deep trappings and give a clear concise version of the episode? Shruthiravi... hammie too like you celebrates her  concise, feedback... as for me.. I do go on a bit!πŸ˜› if something moves mera dil!  yesterday's episode was high drama with the two it mattered most! both actors Harshad and Jenny in role said it all! Arjun..'s role too is close to my heart
I can never think like that.
you can mate! something I may have missed out on!
Hats off to both of you.
thanks so much Nerdgal for your empowering comment for both me Shruthi!! much love hammie

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Beautifully written. β€οΈ I love how you compare the wedding mandap with a war-zone, where trusts are forged and broken.

I reiterate myself, the slipping of masks, of Sakshi, of Mahi, of Rajveer, is like a sieve so that in the end what remains is nothing but pure. Even slipping of AdiYa's facade in front of Viranis is good riddance for AdiYa, because such pure souls cannot live in peace with a lie hanging on their heads.

Fake or not, complete or incomplete, willing or unwilling, AdiYa have already taken 4 vows of Saptapadi - which talk of shelter, protection, courage and strength (there are more in these lengthy promises, I choose to focus in these), and even after releasing the gathbandhan and all symbols of marriage, we see the duo fulfilling them.

I particularly liked Aditya's reply to Mr. Virani. Even the powerful Mahadev had to submit to Maa Kali's feet when the time came (According to Hindu mythology Mahdev is considered the best husband. There is also vrat for girls who wish a husband like him).

And dear Hammie, stop apologizing for being late. I love them whenever they come. πŸ€—

Excited for today!

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie!!
Should I just say that I laughed, cried and rejoiced along with your words? Because it's all true.
 I wish there would have been a " Love" button/ click beside that 'Like". It is such an inept button. 
You have said it all baby, Laid all emotions bare. I can only read and marvel, what beautiful and wonderful palate!!!! 
I am gonna read it again. Once is not enough. 
be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a wonderful analysis πŸ‘
i was already in awe with the REAL MAN adi but yr deep insight has now made me even go more awe with him❀️
the way he Stated with conviction" tum mairay saath chaloo gee!  mairay ghar! " hold her hand & simply stated "chaloo ""
how zoya looked at him & knew he is the only one who will be there for her in thick n thin & followed β€οΈ

i m just gone completely speechless & i just cant believe what i have watched on tv !! I m just feeling lucky to have found such a beautiful story of sincerity, trust , faith & love β€οΈ

P:S 
i m busy with ramazan schedules . Fasts in uk are nearly 19 hrs . Hardly get the time to watch show on tv :/ hence missing yr daily updates :/
yr updates are a treat for all of us Bepannah loversπŸ‘πŸΌ
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie the best scene yesterday was zoya unknowingly hugging adi and when adi puts his arms around her.the girl suddenly realizes where she is moves backward, her eyes terrifyingly looking at those cameras. Her virtue was getting questioned and for a woman like zoya that is end of world.with no place to go and she doesn't know what to do. And adi takes her hand.no he won't allow this world to question her. Yes he will take her to his home.let any scandal come.  He is willing to take it for her sake. He takes the hand of the woman whom the world had proclaimed impure. Because he knows the world has tried to whitewash the real impure woman.his own wife who strayed. She was given a royal farewell as his wife with all solah sringaar.
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Unresed on pg-1 :) Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yesterday episode so beautiful that I couldn't stop myself from commenting...Aww..❀️ u wrote beautifully..
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
hellooo got your message! reversed!

Beautifully written. β€οΈ I love how you compare the wedding mandap with a war-zone, where trusts are forged and broken.
true say... they dare to! no  fear of god!  Tia.. thought to tell you.. pyar vyaar is not my strong point when it comes to writing... combat.. infantry style is!! uniforms,pips, colours impress me.. but the Sher in AD.. too much impresses me..
I reiterate myself, the slipping of masks, of Sakshi, of Mahi, of Rajveer, is like a sieve so that in the end what remains is nothing but pure. Even slipping of AdiYa's facade in front of Viranis is good riddance for AdiYa, because such pure souls cannot live in peace with a lie hanging on their heads.
πŸ‘πŸ‘ bravo! so much Adiya  now!!

Fake or not, complete or incomplete, willing or unwilling, AdiYa have already taken 4 vows of Saptapadi - which talk of shelter, protection, courage and strength (there are more in these lengthy promises, I choose to focus in these), and even after releasing the gathbandhan and all symbols of marriage, we see the duo fulfilling them.
ohhh good so me was getting the same vibes as  yourself!πŸ˜ƒ   both seemed far yet so  close and sincere in the vows that constitutes a marriage!
I particularly liked Aditya's reply to Mr. Virani. Even the powerful Mahadev had to submit to Maa Kali's feet when the time came (According to Hindu mythology Mahdev is considered the best husband. There is also vrat for girls who wish a husband like him).
yes me knows about devon ka dev Mahadev.. his love for Parvati.!  through serials lord Shiva has to be the most, animate, mercurial and vibrant deity that inspires me.. and Durga, as devi maa! yes Mahadev's devotion for his wife is exemplary and well known..
And dear Hammie, stop apologizing for being late. I love them whenever they come. πŸ€—
Tia  I sneaked in to see your comment... was dying to watch the episode..but the blasted! rumbles of thunder and lightening spoilt it! had to set record on repeat sessions..
Excited for today!
here we go! your excitement  is contagious! Lakshmi  has turned from the Virani's and heads for Hooda house.. which god fearing  one , will welcome her?? Arjun... Anjana? why do I miss Sakshi??   waise.me out this evening.. so me chuffed got to see you! much love hammie
 - Tia