Bepannah, My thoughts,The labyrinth of heart &mind

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ep 51~28.5.18   The labyrinth of heart & mind.

As human beings we are an individually tailored structure run by the labyrinth of what our heart and mind dictates. A lot of what we feel, mean and communicate, to others is instigated either by the workings of our heart or our mind. Where ever possible we govern our lives by a keeping a healthy balance between the two. However where one over rules the other, equilibrium in our life ends up being tipped. We find ourselves in, circumstantial or emotional quandary on account of being grossly misunderstood. The episode today offers a whole gamut of emotions ranging from, anger, regret, revenge, forgiveness, to name a few, all of which, stem from the heart and mind. In the episode, we also see how characters, bounce each other off to fulfil  personal agendas, and thus they also move the story plot forward.

We also see, how the words we say and actions we do, in our past , often has an impact on us both in our present and perhaps future too. In such instances, many times we often mislead others around us. Thus we can only be too cautious in how we portray our intents and purposes, before others.

The Adi Mahi scene, for me fits the scenario, where Mahi misinterprets Aditya's recent attention towards her, as him being drawn to her emotionally. It goes without saying, that  Adi is quick to realize, how easily the situation got misconstrued. Rather admirably he clarifies his emotions for her, puts care into not devaluing her sentiments. Yet at the same time he sets her straight, rather than stringing her along.

Even consoles Mahi  with his offer of friendship between them. My concern is will Mahi take his rejection in a stride, and accept this consolation prize from Adi? or will she come up with some of back lash meant for both him and Zoya?  Adi is upright in the scene. But the scene loses it touch, when he nearly explains  to Mahi ,of all the people!! that he used her to get Zoya to bounce back! This mention of getting Zoya to pop out of the suicidal and defeatist mode, only enrages Mahi to no end. She fails to grasp Aditya's well meaning stance for Zoya. Adi thinks Mahi will understand.. But then again, Adi intends to fill her into the complete picture. Little does he realize , Mahi is quite likely to prick others with her thorns. Was Aditya fearless in speaking out the truth, or just plain hasty in trusting Mahi  as a potential  stronger ally now?

Then alongside, there is another side to this scene, that Mahi's approach to Adi, was deliberately prompted by Sagarika ,as she knew  what Mahi  was after in the first place. Subsequently the whole situation was  cunningly orchestrated, so the scene Adi  appeasing Zoya with a rose  could come about, ready to be photographed   by Rajvir and used against Zoya and Aditya. I would say more against Harsh Hooda,  by  putting up   his son Aditya hooda guilty of  double murder charge!!                       

The red rose offering ends up being a case of rejection for two people in two situations in the episode. Mahi's offering of the red rose to Adi faces rejection. For Mahi  the act, is an  expression of raw emotion  of love for him.Where as Adi finds his red rose is rejected by Zoya, in the forced scenario Sagarika conjures up between Aditya and Zoya. Both scenes show the symbolic red rose lacks the declaration, of the raw emotion of love it's meant to denote between the giver and the receiver!  

Mahi,is.."The rose by any other name, which retains its true essence, its beauty, fragrance, and its thorns!  Mahi's love confession , bid for proposal in theory, is a beautiful idea like the flower. Yet the reality remains, Mahi lacks inner beauty of the heart. So like the valentine day red rose is Mahi, poised to declare her love, even yet Aditya recognizes the thorns she harbours against Zoya.

Later on,Mahi to me, partly collects pathos  for herself ,in being a reject always! It's like she sets the scene for how she plans to react to this fresh defeat all on account of of Zoya!

Jumping to conclusions!  with raw emotion ,based on past track records.. Zoya Adi scene after Mahi's rejection scene, looms up as  yet another case of how Zoya perceives  the situation after seeing Mahi in pieces. The scene is largely based  on making Adi see   what message  his causal ,one off happy go lucky antics gave off to Mahi! Zoya , argued from a women's point of view. While Adi, maintains the veracity of the facts, behind his actions! The most poignant bit of the scene is where Adi confesses to her, in complete honesty. After what he experienced  in love.. as she should know. They both wouldn't touch the emotion with a barge pole! Was Adi also relaying to Zoya that Mahi's emotions towards him were totally one-sided? Was this an indication to Zoya, we will wait for true love to happen gradually, and not jump into it like they both did before? Or. Was he telling her ,

An enemy's foe is but a friend. Mahi true to herself, offers her hand to Rajvir ,in exposing both Adi and Zoya. Her silence, over the true identity of Rajvir ,is a clear indication now as to whose side she is  on? Turncoats like Mahi have their own axe to grind. Failing which,they become active in digging pits for others! Creating conflicts where there is unison of emotional bonds! She always stirred trouble between Adi and Zoya! Now in the episode she creates a conflict of misplaced trust between the two much hated sisters Zoya and Noor! Gives vent to her rage at being spurned by Aditya ,on the poor interns!

Rajvir ,she assures, that she has no moral qualms what so ever, in siding with him in his undercover investigation.He too is not likely to trust her blindly. So yet again. Mahi becomes a tool, a medium, a means to get to an end!  For Rajvir, thus begins the game of using an insider to defeat the foe! The episode reveals, under cover plotting and conspiring between Rajvir, Mahi, and Sagarika too.. all working to ensnare both Aditya ,Harsh and Zoya into the fowlers trap!

Raw emotion of fury and revenge.. within the Hooda household. Sakshi's mysterious actions, her recent withdrawals, all spill out of the emotional baggage she tries to carry out of Hooda house!    

Too late the volcanic fury mixed with hot molten lava of shock!! being betrayed again! Erupts out of Aditya! His words, "like mother !like daughter! Sums up the volatile scenario! This was the final emotional fiasco set out on the cards for Aditya! Sooner or later it was bound to happen! I would say, Aditya is now nearly free of the gremlins that haunt him regards, why Pooja left him?? Her mother was  in it! All along! The fact he was left in the dark, rightfully cuts him up!! Mind you Sakshi leaves him with a question, to mull over why Pooja wondered off emotionally? Will Aditya give this a thought? Or will he console himself by playing the blame game? the easy way out of a situation, that does both one's heart and head in?? Still out of the worst case scenario, comes consolation and respite! Aditya's mother receives her prodigal son back with open arms! Now it's a like mother! Like son ,situation where,  the gone Sakshi is concerned!! The question remains, when Adi's tears are wiped away by his real mother, is he likely to go after Sakshi ???or she is a closed chapter for him??    

When faith is manipulated  to entwine in neatly, as part of a dirty conspiracy! As the tenets of belief none dares to question! Such is the power of faith, that its auspiciousness governs much in the lives of its devotees. On the other hand, in the battle between virtue and vice. The  sincerity of two souls is put on the line and manipulated by the duplicity of a band of shady characters. Where gullibility is played upon to serve underhand purposes by the streetwise. Rajvir and accomplice Mahi bend Zoya's arm, in the name of religion!An act of ritual cleansing that leads on to the sacred circumambulations that solemnize the significance of the Mangalsutra! This was the need of the hour! to which both Aditya and Zoya submit, despite their enormous differences.. their so called egocentricity actually in practice comes close to altruism..

Both Aditya and Zoya are led as sheep to slaughter.. will this sacrifice for the greater good of others, be received as a burnt aroma pleasing to the gods?? However contrived , and manufactured the artificial nuptial ceremony is??  Will true love rise out of the  smokes and ashes of the sacred fire?? Hamlet53 29.5.18

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie after yesterday episode I was thinking where you were. You are right. Two souls are going to be put into fire.the quintessential agnipareeksha. But people forget not everyone can take that. It is not any constraint that makes you a winner in AP. It is the courageous choice u make for larger good confident u can come out of it shining. Gold is the only metal that comes shining through fire its impurities removed. Similarly adiya will emerge with lessons learnt from the fire as man and woman. Sakshi is not a closed chapter, that chapter will come back. 
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Wonderful post. 👏

Yesterday I was wondering how could Adi think of Mahi as his friend, when in the past he himself had said a snake is more trustworthy than Mahi. Today Mahi finally showed her true colors to both Adi and Zoya.

I felt Adi's character sketch was consistent, when he said he trusted Sakshi more than Anjana and immediately afterwards on seeing the photo, he agreed that she should exit Hooda mansion. He had snapped out of his unquestioning trust for Pooja similarly, when he found her hands intertwined with Yash.

There were lots of parallels throughout the episode on the breach of trust. Sakshi breaking Adi's trust, Noor breaking Zoya's trust and Mahi and Rajveer secretly doing what they are best at. :P Mahi's dialogues to Zoya were pretty ironic. She was manipulating Zoya for her own selfish purposes, into believing that Zoya hurt people with her selfishness. But her last bit of taunt about Yash wanting Pooja as his problem solver because Zoya was weak might be a bitter truth.

I am loving all the grey shades of diffrent characters. You should watch today's episode asap, it's one of the best. 👍🏼

Waiting for your next post.

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
heloo Shruthi..😃 just  came back from working.. saw your comment ,thought best say heloo
Hammie after yesterday episode I was thinking where you were. You are right. Two souls are going to be put into fire.the quintessential agnipareeksha. But people forget not everyone can take that.
or not every one will commit to the idea... 
 It is not any constraint that makes you a winner in AP. It is the courageous choice u make for larger good confident u can come out of it shining. Gold is the only metal that comes shining through fire its impurities removed. yes.. and so far these two are showing what it takes!  It becomes all the more challenging, when there is much hidden, opposition and betrayal about..  Similarly adiya will emerge with lessons learnt from the fire as man and woman. Sakshi is not a closed chapter, that chapter will come back. ohhh I thought so too, the compassion in Aditya will make him restless.,so me to reckons he'll go to  maa in law.. to hear her side of her story,however biased it may appear.. basically Aditya is a man with a good heart.. Rajvir's true colours are exposed.. me looking forward to seeing today's episode ye shaadi hogi ya nehin???😛  thanks for reading my cutting chai. thoughts!😆 see I cant beat the real episode can I?? Bepannah, unique... much love hammie

Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Will be back Hammie 😊
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie!!
Finally was able to see all the missed out episodes. And what a treat to watch !!!
Poor lad, there is no respite for him, is it?
He tries to overcome one trauma, and he is dealt with another and another.
Sakshi's betrayal cut him in half, the woman he trusted more than his own mother.
What level of agony he must have gone through. 
And Parallelly Zoya too faces somewhat similar scenario. A heartbreak, due to her own sister. 
These two poor souls are surrounded by lies and cheaters.

Mahi being the two-headed snake, strikes between the sisters. 
She is going to leave no stones unturned to destroy Aditya and Zoya.
Even I felt that Aditya was a little hasty in unburdening all in front of Mahi. He should have heeded his own warnings.

As for Sakshi, she might not be a bad person, but she is definitely a weakling. She doesn't have a spine.   
I am writing what I wrote in another post -
Sakshi is a mother first, though she loves both the children here(Puja as well as Aditya). But when you see from a mother's point of view, by nature, a mother is always selfish for her child. 

She might have thought that she would try to dissuade Puja from cheating on Aditya and might also be thinking not to hurt him by disclosing the truth. If Aditya never comes to know of Puja's affair and if Puja too understands what she is doing is wrong, then no harm was done. 

She actually never realized that when Aditya will come to know, it will actually hurt him more. Here, Sakshi became selfish for her only child. 

What she did with Aditya was very wrong.

But the ending line, what Sakshi asked, was quite valid to me, though it was asked at the wrong time. And even the right question asked at the wrong time, becomes wrong.

Sakshi should have been honest with Aditya. But what I feel is, Sakshi is a very weak person. That basically doesn't make her a bad person. 

She was scared of l0osing Adi, I think She mentioned this in one of the episodes as well.

She was afraid that if Adi ever came to know that she knew of Puja's affair, she would loose Adi. See, she became selfish here. She knew Adi loved and trusted her blindly. Therefore, no way was she ready to trade that devotion. So she kept mum. 
And as we know, a weak person is bound to make mistakes, and often ends up taking the wrong decisions.
Anjana finally got her son back. 
Sorry, the post became a little lengthy. Do forgive me for boring you.
But I tend to get a little carried away when I read your posts. 
Either I am left speechless or I just go on blabbering.😆
But always eagerly waiting!!.
Love Geet❤️

Hamlet53 thumbnail

helooo Tia... 😃 many pardons for being so late! busy hosting unannounced guests.. catch you later.. posted yesterday's episode.. find it in the back pages!😆  love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssanjinika

Will be back Hammie 😊

helooo Sandy... 😆 me here! you where??? love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,  😳 shamefaced with bowed head... all yours to thump!!

Wonderful post. 👏
thanks mate

Yesterday I was wondering how could Adi think of Mahi as his friend, when in the past he himself had said a snake is more trustworthy than Mahi. Today Mahi finally showed her true colors to both Adi and Zoya.
ohhh he was being a  gentleman! careful not to quash the adder's head!  Mahi will show her more in the following episode.. evil!
I felt Adi's character sketch was consistent, when he said he trusted Sakshi more than Anjana and immediately afterwards on seeing the photo, he agreed that she should exit Hooda mansion. He had snapped out of his unquestioning trust for Pooja similarly, when he found her hands intertwined with Yash.
I think..he was livid as none of them can really equate with it feels like to be cheated, day in and day out.for god knows how many years! and maa in law knew about it.. and didn't  warn him!! I don't blame him when he cries to sakshi! she chose her infidel daughter over him... 
There were lots of parallels throughout the episode on the breach of trust. Sakshi breaking Adi's trust, Noor breaking Zoya's trust and Mahi and Rajveer secretly doing what they are best at. :P Mahi's dialogues to Zoya were pretty ironic. She was manipulating Zoya for her own selfish purposes, into believing that Zoya hurt people with her selfishness. But her last bit of taunt about Yash wanting Pooja as his problem solver because Zoya was weak might be a bitter truth.
yes.. loved your crux of parallels.. trust mahi to say the words to zoya which hurt the most.. no doubt she loathes zoya through and through! bet you she's jealous.. zoya with all her density , still attracts men...without wanting to! while  mahi is gathering dust on the shelf!!
I am loving all the grey shades of diffrent characters. You should watch today's episode asap, it's one of the best. 👍🏼
I watched it  about an hour ago.. we had thunderstorms last night.. so the episode was not taped at its regular time.. sky + was playing  up... I have just posted a cutting chai version of my thoughts on the forum..  called.. keep the faith baby!
Waiting for your next post.  mafa kar de.. late post , my friend   thanks for sharing your much awaited thoughts with me.. much love hammie

- Tia

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetkumar

Hey Hammie!! helooo geet  😆 finally got here mate

Finally was able to see all the missed out episodes. And what a treat to watch !!!
Poor lad, there is no respite for him, is it?
no my heart too goes for him...
He tries to overcome one trauma, and he is dealt with another and another.
Sakshi's betrayal cut him in half, the woman he trusted more than his own mother.
What level of agony he must have gone through. 
And Parallelly Zoya too faces somewhat similar scenario. A heartbreak, due to her own sister. 
These two poor souls are surrounded by lies and cheaters.
well this is the truth of life..happens in families.. happens at work, colleagues climbing over you to get their own way.. very few retain goodness.. engulfed by baddies..
 Mahi being the two-headed snake, strikes between the sisters. 
She is going to leave no stones unturned to destroy Aditya and Zoya.
Even I felt that Aditya was a little hasty in unburdening all in front of Mahi. He should have heeded his own warnings.
mahi hates Zoya.. zoya.. needed mahi's betrayal to render her less gullible which is strong imperfection in her.. Adi has been warning her against it
As for Sakshi, she might not be a bad person, but she is definitely a weakling. She doesn't have a spine.   
I am writing what I wrote in another post -
Sakshi is a mother first, though she loves both the children here(Puja as well as Aditya). But when you see from a mother's point of view, by nature, a mother is always selfish for her child. 
quite right! I believe so .. sadly even it means giving an ok to infidelity in marriage.. she should have set up air clearing,venting sessions between Pooja and her husband
She might have thought that she would try to dissuade Puja from cheating on Aditya and might also be thinking not to hurt him by disclosing the truth. If Aditya never comes to know of Puja's affair and if Puja too understands what she is doing is wrong, then no harm was done. 
hummm..  well  even siding with her child didn't work out..
She actually never realized that when Aditya will come to know, it will actually hurt him more. Here, Sakshi became selfish for her only child. 
now..as it stands that pooja is out of the equation.. the ones to suffer are adi.zoya and sakhshi..
What she did with Aditya was very wrong.

But the ending line, what Sakshi asked, was quite valid to me, though it was asked at the wrong time. And even the right question asked at the wrong time, becomes wrong.
that was apt... adi needs to  evaluate his married life.. it tally's with pooja's diary.. and arjun too.. knows about it..
Sakshi should have been honest with Aditya. But what I feel is, Sakshi is a very weak person. That basically doesn't make her a bad person. 
but she just lacked the strength to face things headlong!without fear of what disruption is inevitable.. I guess she was being cautious 
She was scared of l0osing Adi, I think She mentioned this in one of the episodes as well.
that's true..
 She was afraid that if Adi ever came to know that she knew of Puja's affair, she would loose Adi. See, she became selfish here. She knew Adi loved and trusted her blindly. Therefore, no way was she ready to trade that devotion. So she kept mum. 
And as we know, a weak person is bound to make mistakes, and often ends up taking the wrong decisions.  I feel Adi will miss her support.. and will get her back, on the basis of what they had.. he just needs to get pooja out of his system first! realize she never loved him..she would  walk out on him again.were she alive! 
Anjana finally got her son back. 
Sorry, the post became a little lengthy. Do forgive me for boring you.
But I tend to get a little carried away when I read your posts.  hey! geet loved your long comment.. its my  bit of enjoying a good read!
Either I am left speechless or I just go on blabbering.😆 keep them coming geet.. for my pleasure.. you were silent for a bit.. with your MIA... so welcome back mate!
But always eagerly waiting!!.
Love Geet❤️
much love to you, for a great feedback!   yours hammie