Dil Se Dil Tak

ITS ALL OVER

Kallol012 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So we are here now!
Its gone! once 
and for all! 

Although we are not getting anything out of the box or world class shows in lieu of it, yet it is hundred times more better than this stupid, mindf***ing, brain spoiling, society destroying, terrible, demonic and the most ridiculous shitfest SSST (shit se shit tak) or TSPAT (teni se paraath ki a** tak ) or whatever you call it. 

I am happy that after all those dark days we are here to goodbye a show that will always be a  black dot on all social values, ethics and morality! If colorstv had not made that wrong decision about which show to end two months ago, perhaps we would not had to require endure such craps for some prolonged time.

I appreciate our star Shiddarth and Rashmi who clarified their stance regarding the show who left the show earlier for there were ample reasons to do that! 

one last time, Dil se Dil Tak, you won't be missed! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
it is not still end just saw in update tomorrow ipshi will call teni mamma

probably garbage se garbage tuk will end by Wed or Thursday

serial going to end for sure pur jabardasti drag kiye jaa Rahe Hain
surabhi01 thumbnail
stupid CVs again giving justification of teni doing that because of shouravari illness and request she married to Parth.as if viewer don't know what is actual truth

if teni Married because of just shouravari request and if teni was not really married to Parth out of obsession then why teni does not left Parth altogether as soon as shouravari come back

how much justification CVs gave for teni doing v r no going to buy just justification because these justification is absolutely false
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Has it ended finally? Like for real??
Happy tears ðŸ˜­..  How long have I waited for this day...
You people send a wedded wife away just to bring the wretched surrogate and a married guy together, this is called  p*mp job and not fate... 

If at all they wanted to show thatTeni married Parath only out of Shorvari's plea and made it genuine, then you shouldn't have shown teni falling crazily for Parth aNd also avoid showing how much she was obsessed with him during her pregnancy days. Sorry we can't buy your shitty excuses and justification for that stinking b*tch's husband stealing... 

surabhi01 thumbnail
i want to slap mittal showing fake mahanta of   teni . pehle to teni ki chakkar mein shouravari ki zindagi barbaad kar Di

ab   teni se kehlawa karke   ki main Parth ki zindagi mein nahi aana chahti   main iqbal ko dhukh nahi Dena chahti main swarthi nahi ho sakti all blah blah pata nahi Kya saabit karna chahte Hain

main apnne zindagi mein aage bhad chuki hoon

Arey jub teni ko zindagi mein aage bhad me ka hi itna hi shouk tha to ek shaadi shuda woman ki zindagi kyon barbaad ki