Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

After Nandini and Kunal..Now it's turn for Mouli? - Page 2

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Mouli's POV will be most dangerous/ interesting /awaiting ..thats why makers won't release it ๐Ÿ˜‰

correct' 
That one will be so interesting as she loves both

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

I think that was a mock shoot not promo.. someone told

hmm may be there I thought blue Saree was for mock shoot
golden Saree pe abhinav ka pic bhi tha
Keepdreaming thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Thats a photoshoot for Colors website where they publishes pics of characters with character sketches I think

actually this can happen ... even DD said it's promo mean it's for colors website promotional photo shoot
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

correct' 
That one will be so interesting as she loves both

Sorry for the interference ๐Ÿ˜› But I have some say here... Yes Nandu is her best friend she loves her but I am sure not more than her husband I mean Nandu's involvement will break her but I don't think she will think about Nandu THE WAY Nandu will think about Mouli after realizing that she has fallen for Kunal... Mouli will not have any concerns for Nandu because she will feel betrayed so even if she loves both she will be more into her husband than her best friend she will not have to choose one it will be always only Kunal for her  hope I am clear enough 
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Revealing Mouli's POV means disclosing everything apart from how the leads fall for each other so I highly doubt they will release a promo on that๐Ÿ˜†Its more about the conflict of emotions of Kunal Nandini initially the question of Mouli's reaction is far away as most probably till 100 episodes Mouli will remain oblivious to the changing relationships around her just like she is in both the promos๐Ÿ˜†But yeah even I want to know her POV asap๐Ÿ˜›

true they can't reveal much now
also another minus point , they start airing promo very late ... two weeks two promo running ... so no more
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Revealing Mouli's POV means disclosing everything apart from how the leads fall for each other so I highly doubt they will release a promo on that ๐Ÿ˜† Its more about the conflict of emotions of Kunal Nandini initially the question of Mouli's reaction is far away as most probably till 100 episodes Mouli will remain oblivious to the changing relationships around her just like she is in both the promos ๐Ÿ˜†  But yeah even I want to know her POV asap ๐Ÿ˜›

That's also a point revealing Mouli's POVwill spill the beans about the story๐Ÿ˜Š
and @bold ... they need to run the show for quite few months so Mouli obviously will be keep unaware of whatever is going between her best friend and her husband๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But mare a thought of the POV of mouli is creating a curiosity๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Sorry for the interference ๐Ÿ˜› But I have some say here... Yes Nandu is her best friend she loves her but I am sure not more than her husband I mean Nandu's involvement will break her but I don't think she will think about Nandu THE WAY Nandu will think about Mouli after realizing that she has fallen for Kunal... Mouli will not have any concerns for Nandu because she will feel betrayed so even if she loves both she will be more into her husband than her best friend she will not have to choose one it will be always only Kunal for her  hope I am clear enough 

Obviously Husband's betray matters her more than her friend's..Kunal will be more important for her than Nandu..But things don't look so simple..something big is hidden behind the curtain 
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keepdreaming

hmm may be there I thought blue Saree was for mock shoot
golden Saree pe abhinav ka pic bhi tha

haan.. 
But we have to wait for more to be revealed tab tak guess maarte raho๐Ÿ˜†
chemgirl thumbnail

Obviously Husband's betray matters her more than her friend's..Kunal will be more important for her than Nandu..But things don't look so simple..something big is hidden behind the curtain 

Mouli obviously trusts both Kunal and  Nandini...so she is going to be devastated when she learns the truth...how she reacts would form a major crux in the story
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chemgirl

Mouli obviously trusts both Kunal and  Nandini...so she is going to be devastated when she learns the truth...how she reacts would form a major crux in the story

Yess he will be devastated but i m scared for her as shy may turn negative by teaming up with RV to get rid of Nandu.. 
I m just guessing..Hope it's not true๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†