Bepannah,my thoughts, Of closures & disclosures !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ep 50~25.5.18 Of closures & disclosures ..

The episode makes me think about a certain cohesion to life. Birth follows death. The universe functions according to a cosmic rationale in the functions. A pattern of beginning and ending which marks the cycle of life. Emotionally too one's life follows some form of a logical pattern that is personalized to the person. Within the plot we have four individuals involved in emotional attraction. It began, to establish an attachment, so as to develop it, to culminate the attraction into a formalized recognized bond. To me Aditya and Zoya in their respective lives fell in love with their deceased partners, to evolve love into the  permanent bond of marriage. We learn, shortfalls, like an inability to adapt to the needs of their partners, gives way to emotional instability in their marriages. A relationship begun to last. Faces a shocking premature end. Both had married their partners, on the pretext  of  honouring the bond of their marriage, till the very end. But we see this never really  occurs. Looking at the current scenario, we note that both Aditya and Zoya begin to realize that when the most trusted of relationships, that betwixt  man and wife ends abruptly, without an expected closure. The damage is emotionally wide spread and one challenge to manage. up without a proper conclusion.

To comfort and console, is the crux, of the opening scene interaction between Adi and Zoya. We vividly see the natural instinct in most humans to comfort and console each other in bad times. For in doing so, we also tend comfort and console ourselves. Pain, like other emotions is a universally sensed emotion no one is exempt from it. However pain rendered upon the flesh  in time lessens, but never goes away if it's the untimely death of a loved one.The scarring may remain till death. As the cause of the pain remains trussed in our memories. Likewise, the phenomenon of life and death is a universal experience. Somewhere along the line, we have to bear in mind that Aditya and Zoya's partners no longer but are both dead. This makes it all the more harder for Adi and Zoya to overcome their commonly experienced emotional trauma. Had their cheating partners been alive, they could have been answerable  for the infidelity steps they took. Thus granting both Aditya and Zoya, a formal closure of their emotional relationships  with their cheating partners. The fragmentated situation, continues to slowly eat away at the emotional lives of the much affected Zoya and Aditya.

When commonality in loss, stiff differentiates between the nature of pain. Aditya's pain is not body wounds, that can be healed within a time scale.The  central point of his pain is trauma caused to his very spirit. That which requires a healthy grieving period for him to get things off his chest. With the right support and input from, clinical sources, or from family and friends ,chances are he can be  emotionally, rebuilt, restored and renewed. On and off he continues to go off in circles. Have given the chance, he attempts to fathom, how, when and why things went wrong in his marriage? On the face of things he claims to have picked up the pieces of his shattered life. But we see him relapse back into the sense of being cheated by a woman who was not just his wife but a friend he madly loved. The opening scene to me, is evident of Aditya going through a much needed  therapeutic grieving  period initially, but soon his semi coherent drugged drawl, draws Zoya into it as well...

Not just in their words, both seem and sound almost like friends too. But the word friend has such a jinxed ring to Adi that I would say, he sees, Zoya as just being  there for him. Seeing him crashed as an emotional wreck! Zoya's eyes ,too well up and she too feels the infectious ache his heart transmits. It's a moment where with the action, they softly and calmly with words to , wipe away each others tears by comforting and consoling each other. Zoya reasons, Pooja never signed the divorce papers, to make it less  excruciating for him. Zoya, tries to make him see, that she was in a worse off position than him. Yash signed her divorce papers without giving her another thought! That's how easy it was for Yash. Zoya tries to lessen Aditya's heart ache. Her words allow him in turn to open his reasoning behind his impending sorrow. He in turn, tries to soothe  Zoya's pain by disclosing , that she is better off, as  Yash  closed his chapter with her ,by his signature. She has the end of her relationship in black and white. Whereas in case with Pooja not signing she leaves much to speculation as to why she didn't sign? She has left him in an emotional mess by denying him a proper, closure! A conclusion to their five year long relationship.

The appeal of the scene lies in the exchange of personal emotional content between them.   How easily they verbalize their anxieties before each other. How they attempt to share pain, so it becomes a bit more manageable. There is an assurance between them, that their thoughts will not be dismissed by each other. Rather their sorrow will be heard  and support given by carrying some of their emotional baggage. Both know they will not be laughed and poked fun at. As both experience the pain of being stabbed in the back by one they trusted upon. Aditya shares his feelings of insecurity, the need for championship. Is this more of a male issue?

Disclosure! A man slept in Zoya's room! Noor finds out and so does Mahi. Clearly conclusions will be drawn and Mahi for one, takes certain takes steps disclosed in the final scene where, she discloses how and what she feels about Aditya. He acts in a befitting manner and discloses, his true sentiments for her..

The morning after scene is put in to relieve the tension built in the first scene. Funny as it looks, the scene has multipurpose bits to it! Firstly , Zoya and Adi both snap out of their catharsis roles. Emotional supportive input  benefits them both. She is back to her, snappyput  correctives measures into Adi! teacher role. Adi realizes his blunder!landing her in big trouble due to crashing in her room!on her bed! He must be high! Sincere heartfelt apologies are tendered to Zoya! Her attitude is, fine.. just don't do it again! Then the unceremoniously getaway! Just for Rajvir's camera! Zoya helps Adi  Out and down her bedroom window. Disclosure and breaking news for the snoopy cop!! The scene overall despite reasons for much insinuation, shows the complete confidence Noor, Zoya and Aditya have in the veracity of the scene. It is a comedy of errors, marked by the truth. His  appearance in her bedroom was to seek a cure for his giddiness, not a respite for some sordid seedy remedy! Zoya ..well she was playing nurse... to his wrecked spirit!    

Have to say the biggest disclosure is Rajvir's identity. Only a CBI officer? Expected a bit more than that. Who knows the further twist may be.. and he is also in some unexpected way connected with the Hooda's!    

The scene between Adi and this prying  cop is interesting to watch. We have Adi,with a spring in his step! comes from receiving therapeutic treatment from Zoya.. minding his business. Rajvir commands Adi to accept his lift! Adi needed this lift to pay back the nosy Rajvir in the same coin! This time Adi is in charge!  without police training skills.. just  carrying law in his genes! Adi in round subjects the cop with rapid fire. The man obliges, and without much of a problem, discloses much about himself . One wonders why? There is more about Rajvir clearly, that needs to be exposed. Aditya's saving grace! however is, that he plays cleanly. Lets Rajvir know, he is aware he is on to him and Zoya..and yes, if Rajvir  fights!  Then Aditya too is only to willing to pick up the gauntlet! Adi of course also banks on Zoya's support in this fight to rebuff Rajvir! pity its revealed that Zoya dismisses Adi's caution as being a product of Aditya's negative mindset! Rejects his plea for combined defence! For Zoya its enough for her to know, the man helped Zosh to strike a contract with the Viranis. This too is no surprise  to Adi that its Mahi! who  bends backwards to support him in finding more about this Rajvir. Much  is disclosed to Aditya.. 

Rajvir is no Londoner.. but a local.. as local as Mumbai's cutting chai! Low in price, less in quanity..just the right flavour and amount to nab the son of the rich and influential  Harsh Hooda! Its funny.. Adi misses out on the biscuit! to dunk his cutting chai with!! The ID of CBI's top young brain product!   

Rajvir's roving eye captures every  incriminating evidence against Zoya and Aditya. Adi's fall during Zoya's forced  dcor task.. speaks of Zoya putting him into tight dangerous spots where he is likely to fall, just to prove, never fear Zoya is here to catch!!

Final disclosure ..Harsh Hooda  reckons someone out there doesn't like him and is out to get him!!  Hamlet53 27.5.18

dear readers... look pardon me for this late reply... in keeping with the cricket episode of Bepannah.. me was busy with Pak v England at Lords! game still on.. and with Champions premiership league..Real Madrid v. Liverpool! had to watch! sorry... you enjoy whats left of Sunday! love hammie.. incidentally my thoughts are like cutting chai! watch Friday's episode to get the real feel!!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Excellent post. πŸ‘

I have nothing more to add to your points, which are all well observed. But, I don't think Aditya's insecurity is male issue. His insecurity stems more from his parents ruptured marriage. He did not get to be pampered by his parents' after that particular incident. And if they approached him, he could bear to let them approach him due to their duplicity in his eyes. He doesn't understand grey. Pooja understood this side of Adi, yet she hurt him where it hurt the most. His insecurity and pain also stems from the fact that a hypocritical guy like Yash could get unconditional love of two women, Zoya and Pooja, while he couldn't get the love of his wife in spite of loving her truly and deeply. This is more 'the depth of my love' issue than male issue.

BTW, you have won the Best opinion of the week on this forum. Congrats for that. πŸ‘πŸΌ I hope you enjoyed watching the matches.

I too posted something on the main forum today, feel free to drop by if have some time. Looking forward to your next post. πŸ€—

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,  helooo Tia..πŸ˜ƒ  super to see you  mate

Excellent post. πŸ‘
thanks so much ..feel much encouraged
I have nothing more to add to your points, which are all well observed. But, I don't think Aditya's insecurity is male issue. His insecurity stems more from his parents ruptured marriage. He did not get to be pampered by his parents' after that particular incident. And if they approached him, he could bear to let them approach him due to their duplicity in his eyes. He doesn't understand grey. 
oh totally agree..  poor lad  got more duress when he needed support.. like I said before..had to grow up prematurely .. and like you say lost out a lot...
Pooja understood this side of Adi, yet she hurt him where it hurt the most. His insecurity and pain also stems from the fact that a hypocritical guy like Yash could get unconditional love of two women, Zoya and Pooja, while he couldn't get the love of his wife in spite of loving her truly and deeply. This is more 'the depth of my love' issue than male issue.
what is to be seen is if Zoya.. can support him for as long as takes? she gets highly strung with him as well
BTW, you have won the Best opinion of the week on this forum. Congrats for that. πŸ‘πŸΌ I hope you enjoyed watching the matches.
did I😲??? know nothing about it...  gracious members , but my writing is merely afterthoughts of a good story  for which credit goes to  Bepannah team!... yes the cricket match  Pakistan won! so me doubly proud.. but Liverpool lost... so not to pleased.. 
I too posted  something on the main forum today, feel free to drop by if have some time. Looking forward to your next post. πŸ€—
yes.. me reserved my place... title is  catchy ... me looking forward to reading it... catch you later.. much love hammie
 - Tia

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i have two of ur posts pending πŸ€£...reservedπŸ˜†
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie!! Me back. 
Loved reading your post. But have to catch the missed out episodes now.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Hammie,
Cutting Chai was too good.. Both Apurva and Harshad nailed the scenes well..
And Loved the way you described the Aditya Zoya healing sides.
Very nice espicially life and death bounded around πŸ‘ ..
The oatmeal cookie took Aditya by a surprise. Rajveer is a CBI officer or more?.. Also I had said earlier in another thread that if he knew Pooja somehow or somewhere..
Also when he says Bella ( somename like
That) knew someone who knows Aditya well and they were speaking to him and then latwrwhen Kapesh wanted to do this dimond gubless celebration so he recomended Zosh I was justvgiving emphasis on that dialogue if he know someone in Hooda family way earlier before Zosh or he is on his job.

Even when Hash Hooda is taking yo his lawyer man he says there is a third person who is on this and opening it again..Personal side or taking the way law is needed

The marriage fake or real or may never happen all bottles down to
1. Kapilesh Virani wanted a family owned buiness
2. They could have been just partners no marriage tag but since the mangasutra came into eyes of senior viraani & one lie leads to the other sagarika is taking that as real and so on so forth it is triggering Rajveer to act on that chord..
3. More leads with this fake marriage is only giving room to show either they are
Using this for ...,... is what has to be scrutinized.
As a viewer we have one view absorbed but characters & story line takes its turn for what it has to deliver.

Personally very well made situations in every point. All the hard work each artists puts in this storyline for the charactwrs to make Bepanaah is very noteworthy and additions needed to open closures and make discloure is always to keep the viewer glued.

I personally feel this show with the way it is delevloped and developing is awesomeand keeps my brain working overtime espically what Rajveer eill do next.
Love your renderring and was waiting for it.. 😊Edited by shanti05 - 5 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

@Orange: Yup... Like she reminds him of the betrayal, he too reminds her of it.  Moreover, Adi's raw sarcastic behavior has rubbed her up the wrong way.

@Sky blue: You do not know? πŸ˜² Check out the fifth post of this thread: www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4991620 You have also been gifted a siggy... πŸ˜‰
So are you from Pakistan or London?

@Pink: Saw your res. Looking forward to your feedback. πŸ˜³
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

i have two of ur posts pending πŸ€£...reservedπŸ˜†

you popped by princy chale ga πŸ˜ƒ... thanks mate.. love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetkumar

Hey Hammie!! Me back.  helooo geetkumar! welcome back!

Loved reading your post. But have to catch the missed out episodes now.
hainnn?? forget my post.. do check the missed episodes.. you'll love them .. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Lovely Hammie,  helooo shanti  good to see you..
Cutting Chai was too good.. Both Apurva and Harshad nailed the scenes well.. cutting chai was a new phrase for me... so was much fascinated by it
And Loved the way you described the Aditya Zoya healing sides.
Very nice espicially life and death bounded around πŸ‘ ..  ohhh good you liked it ..
The oatmeal cookie took Aditya by a surprise. Rajveer is a CBI officer or more?.. Also I had said earlier in another thread that if he knew Pooja somehow or somewhere..
Also when he says Bella ( somename like
That) knew someone who knows Aditya well and they were speaking to him and then latwrwhen Kapesh wanted to do this dimond gubless celebration so he recomended Zosh I was justvgiving emphasis on that dialogue if he know someone in Hooda family way earlier before Zosh or he is on his job.thanks for extending what I thought too.. there has to be more to Rajvir

Even when Hash Hooda is taking yo his lawyer man he says there is a third person who is on this and opening it again..Personal side or taking the way law is needed
yes this is a sure sign ,things are going to heat up     and you outline the connections well!
The marriage fake or real or may never happen all bottles down to
1. Kapilesh Virani wanted a family owned buiness
2. They could have been just partners no marriage tag but since the mangasutra came into eyes of senior viraani & one lie leads to the other sagarika is taking that as real and so on so forth it is triggering Rajveer to act on that chord..  
3. More leads with this fake marriage is only giving room to show either they are
Using this for ...,... is what has to be scrutinized.
As a viewer we have one view absorbed but characters & story line takes its turn for what it has to deliver.
well described shanti... only goes to heighten the inferences in the plot
Personally very well made situations in every point. All the hard work each artists puts in this storyline for the charactwrs to make Bepanaah is very noteworthy and additions needed to open closures and make discloure is always to keep the viewer glued.
πŸ˜ƒ  well said ! shanti
I personally feel this show with the way it is delevloped and developing is awesomeand keeps my brain working overtime espically what Rajveer eill do next.  yes Rajvirs    entry into the show will stir issues.. much closures will be disclosed

Love your renderring and was waiting for it.. 😊
Shant thanks so much for your thought provoking comment... much love hammie