Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruhikam3

logic hi hai

If you don't like her stay away from discussions related to her.
Rahi baat tei ki I had followed the show from the very beginning and mujhe show ke bare main bahut kuch pata from start to end Jo Sach tha maine wahi kaha. The production did not want to drag the story so it came to an end.
Maine notice kiya hain ki aap logo ko jasmin ki har baat par problem hoti hain. Toh use defend karna I don't think is wrong.
Aur aapko kya problem hain agar jasmin kkk9 main participate karte hain toh. Colors ka har lead actor colors ka koi na koi reality show karta hain. So why can't jasmin do then.

Who gives a damn which show she comes in...i wasnt even talking to u about it.
And yeap we have problem with jasmin..its because of her the show for whom we watched was destroyed and the couple and the actors we watched were destroyed and sent out...and we believe tat she will do the same for every show...call it prejudice or watever i dont give a damn...she has no respect or good opinion anymore in many of our eyes..she destroyed it herself...we will criticise her of her acting isnt upto the mark..or if a story or concept is twisted only to suit her...period!
Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

Who gives a damn which show she comes in...i wasnt even talking to u about it.
And yeap we have problem with jasmin..its because of her the show for whom we watched was destroyed and the couple and the actors we watched were destroyed and sent out...and we believe tat she will do the same for every show...call it prejudice or watever i dont give a damn...she has no respect or good opinion anymore in many of our eyes..she destroyed it herself...we will criticise her of her acting isnt upto the mark..or if a story or concept is twisted only to suit her...period!

well congratulations to you for your new job.
Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Ya right you weren't talking about tei  It was my mistake that I misinterpreted you πŸ˜›

Edited by Ruhikam3 - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
I don't know how far I am correct to express my views here to safeguard Jasmine as --the woman ,the actress, but still tempting to share , because at least if one person agrees with my views I'll be the most satisfied person. 
Inside every  woman either an actress or a viewer, there is a crazy girl. And we all know what I'm talking about!  The art of femininity lies in the molding, pounding, and defeating of that crazy girl on a daily basis! Look at any actress and you're looking at a woman fighting a daily battle to safeguard her interests as a worthy actress in this TV world. Getting another project before concluding the present one is definitely a praiseworthy achievement for any actress and I think , it shows Jasmine's acting skills attracted the producers to have her in their project. I'd love to congratulate her for this . If , Rashmi Desai gets an offer for her talent, I 'll feel equally happy for her also.😊
Acting is behaving truthfully under imaginary circumstances. With wonder and insight, acting becomes a beautiful creation in any actress'  life ! Any comparison, or demeaning an actress's efforts is not good. πŸ˜Š 
Really I am feeling very  happy  and best wishes to Jasmine for her next project.

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preetieee

On u U me n tv. Kya kismat hai ladki ki ek show khatam hota nhi ki dusra sign karti h.muddai lakh bura chahe to kya hota h wahi hota h jo mannjure khuda hota hπŸ˜›. Ajkal actors ko next project ke liye kitna wait karna padta h n yaha ek ke baad ek jaldi jaldi project mil rahe h. Lucky girl, ek kala tika for her☯️. I hope wo apna best de kkk me n rohit shetty to hai hi proper guidance ke liye.but mujhe aisa lagta h ki continue 2 yr ki project ke baad chota break lena tha who boht tired bhi lag rhi h waha stunts karne ka stamina kaise aayegaπŸ˜•.but wo kahete hai na ki ghar aaye lakshmi ko kaam ko laath nhi marni chahiye jab opportunity khud saamne se aayi ho to usse except karlo...guddluck Jasmine for kkkπŸ‘πŸΌ

All the best Jasmine.. I know u have phobia of water & height..try u best.. God bless u...i like ur positive attitude in every interview of urs
Also watched the segment.. I liked the way u said igbal sir.. Iqbal kissing ur head was like some blessing to u.. Love you
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

well congratulations to you for your new job.

Thank u for the congratulations...but what job? U seem to know my job profile better than me i believe!! Anyways i can assure u Mine is definitely much boring than urs which is all about licking an actress's feet who doesn't even know fans like u exist ⭐️
Ruhikam3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

Thank u for the congratulations...but what job? U seem to know my job profile better than me i believe!! Anyways i can assure u Mine is definitely much boring than urs which is all about licking an actress's feet who doesn't even know fans like u exist ⭐️

criticising jasmin the job you love  And about me I don't do any job as of now and I just speak the truth and that is not a job if you have a misconception Edited by Ruhikam3 - 5 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail

Ya right you weren't talking about tei  It was my mistake that I misinterpreted you πŸ˜›

Y r u replying them.. U should only talk or reply who knows how to talk & behave like human beings.. Some people can't bear others success or achievements
Even in our day to day life I do hear this.. In office if some girl get promoted.. U will hear other girls bitching about her & then these same girls talk of  women rights.. I hate this kind of hypocrite.
But u have to live with it.. 
Edited by adinats07 - 5 years ago
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

criticising jasmin the job you love And about me I don't do any job as of now and I just speak the truth and that is not a job if you have a misconception

Achcha ji...aapko misconception ka meaning bahut pata hai πŸ˜† if u speaking the so called truth and me misinterpreting it is called misconception...then wat is u telling me tat i have a job of criticisng ur darling called? Noble prize winning intellect? Get a life πŸ˜†Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 5 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
No use dear.. It's just that they have right to praise their favorite.. But if others talk about their favorite then its wrongπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

UOTE=Viswasruti]I don't know how far I am correct to express my views here to safeguard Jasmine as --the woman ,the actress, but still tempting to share , because at least if one person agrees with my views I'll be the most satisfied person. 
Inside every  woman either an actress or a viewer, there is a crazy girl. And we all know what I'm talking about!  The art of femininity lies in the molding, pounding, and defeating of that crazy girl on a daily basis! Look at any actress and you're looking at a woman fighting a daily battle to safeguard her interests as a worthy actress in this TV world. Getting another project before concluding the present one is definitely a praiseworthy achievement for any actress and I think , it shows Jasmine's acting skills attracted the producers to have her in their project. I'd love to congratulate her for this . If , Rashmi Desai gets an offer for her talent, I 'll feel equally happy for her also.😊
Acting is behaving truthfully under imaginary circumstances. With wonder and insight, acting becomes a beautiful creation in any actress'  life ! Any comparison, or demeaning an actress's efforts is not good. πŸ˜Š 
Really I am feeling very  happy  and best wishes to Jasmine for her next project.

[/QUOTE]