Chat Clubs

-Mausi Ki Jawani- - Page 60

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mausi ki jawaani πŸ˜² 
Haan ab meri jawaani pe bhi nazar dal dho  aur kuch nahi mila title ke liye ???πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
I watched GOLD
akshay kumar(as tapan) was fab loved his expressions and mouni (monobina) was good nailed the bengali girl and she got a nice debut with fab scenes.I liked tapan(akshay's) unshaken belief in achieving victory and represent India on a global platform. the best part was the patriotism and pride in India's first win as independent India.

It did have resemblance to #ChakDeIndia like a coach keen on victory and wanting the team to have unity(the brick scene in the movie was good) and key players fighting before preeti- komal and now raghubir-himmat.

spoiler:
I liked some scenes especially tapan's struggle to set up team, wadia under tapan's wing agreeing to everything tapan says and helping tapan come to UK, tapan convincing monobina to cook for the team and sponsor the funding initially with her jewellery, himmat's hockey scenes at end were fab. Nikita dutta also has a small cameo in this film she is expressive although has small screenspace. the players played barefeet in the rain which was unsual to see and due to mounis character monobina giving tapan(akshay) the idea
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry for delay.
Belated Happy Birthday Rukhi.
Shaz, thank you for the thread. 😊
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bbsai

Sorry for delay.
Belated Happy Birthday Rukhi.
Shaz, thank you for the thread. 😊

πŸ€— Sai darling...

I will celebrate my birthday again today thanks to you sai πŸ˜³Atleast ithne mahino baad bhi ayee wish karne le kiya. πŸ˜³
Thank you πŸ˜³
Hello how are you ????

Btw this isnt a birthday thread any longer πŸ˜† and you can see the title πŸ€£

yeh log meri jawani ke peeche hi pargaye πŸ˜‘