Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sanju where are you?
Your disappearance is scary! Hope your ok missing around here .
It's strange you let us bomb your thread and haven't come chasing after us please let us know your ok .
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Sanju where are you?
It's strange you let us bomb your thread and haven't come chasing after us please let us know your ok .

I saw her on insta yesterday but don't know why she is not showing her presence here πŸ˜‰
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Sanju where are you?

I'm here maya darling ..thanks for not bringing the axe lady πŸ˜†
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Posting first chapter of "Caged'' in few minutes.
Ready for it?   πŸ˜³
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊Edited by Mishtilove - 5 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail

~~ Caged ~~

Chapter 1

London

Sitting inside a wooden cottage behind Khanna mansion,mehak was contemplating how it all happened,how her life was shattered to pieces and how she ended up in that luxurious little cottage in London.The cottage was cool, quiet, the light filtering softly through rich, coloured glass; lapis blue and emerald, with tiny pieces of jewel bright red that gave Mehak the impression of lying in some palace. Mehak felt heavy in the head and drifted away, back into the dark and the next time she woke up the light was brighter, but the colours were still there and although she found it difficult to open her eyes more than a crack, she could see that it was streaming through an intricately pieced stained glass window, throwing spangles of colour over the white sheets. It was beautiful in a way that scared her.
"Run away!''Her conscience told her so many a time. But...his arms were so strong,his words caressed her soul and She was forced to abandon her resolve in his heat. One day she watches the birds fly free in the sky,wanting to do the same. The next he stands behind her,His hands inside her heart,prohibiting her to move. That cottage was her new home Where she lays her head,Where guilt and lust meet. Where love and hate mingle. Still, she cannot leave. His dark eyes hold her still. "You are bound to me, he told her. "I own you Miss sharma! Now and forever!'' She doesn't disagree. Her breathing increased and Her skin burned. Real or imagined His hold on her,His voice, his dark brutal promises Of life together,Pieces of her, All he ever needs,all he ever wants.

Two month ago in India...

Shaurya Khanna from London was visiting his textile factory based in ABC village in Delhi. Mahek's dad,Ramesh Sharma was an employee at the factory. He was in charge of the production of the textiles while his wife Sunita was a machinist. The couple played a major role in the company. "Mahek,hurry up beta we are getting late!'' Howled Ramesh from the doorway. "Auto is here mehak hurry!,we don't want to be late...Shaurya Khanna is visiting the factory today.'' Added sunita. Mehak rushed towards her parents. "Mom dad,you both go ..I'm trying a new kind of paratha today and it will be a while before I can finish it. Once it's done I'll bring it over to the office.'' Sunita smiled and caressed her daughters cheeks. "Be on time beta,don't starve your parents.'' Mehak nodded and her parents left in the auto. The name Shaurya Khanna gave her Gooseflesh already. With a nervous excitement running in her tummy,She came inside to find her twin sister Maahi who was few minutes older then her,sad and lost in her thoughts. "Maahi Di,What's wrong? You look devasted. Is it your mad boyfriend again?'' Asked mehak. "Yeah It's Him...'' Maahi said sadly. "Dump him and move on Di!'' Maahi moved away from mehak and touched her tummy. "I can't mehak.'' "But Why Di? That psychopath boyfriend of yours abuses you all the time. Just get rid of him for goodness sakes!'' Maahi wiped her tears before mehak could see it. "I just can't mehak..and I can't tell you why.'' Maahi left and mehak shouted behind her. "I'll break his teeth if he shows me his face! Tell him that Di!'' Fuming, She finished making the rest of the paratha's (stuffed Roti/bread) and packed them for her parents and also for their boss Shaurya Khanna whom mehak never met but heard a lot of good things about him. Her desire was to meet him one day and the day had finally arrived. By the time she finished the chores and freshened up,it was almost lunch time. She smiled at her diary,flipping through few pages she kissed it and hugged it to her chest. "Finally!'' She sighed and put the book in her tote bag. Grabbing the lunch boxes she made her way towards khanna textiles. Everyone at the factory knew mehak as she visited the office often. The security guard let her in. She thought she saw a figure moving from the glass windows on fourth floor. She stopped to watch but the figure disappeared. "Strange.'' She thought. Entering the office she headed towards her dad's work station. "Perfect timing mehak! It's about lunch time.'' Said her dad. "My timing is always perfect papa! Here this is yours and mom's and this one is for your boss. By the way Where is he?'' Mehek asked while looking around anxiously. "Beta that's so kind of you but I don't think he will eat ..he's a fitness freak and eats healthy ..Let alone eating he will not even look at these containers.'' Mehak's countenance fell. "Who said I will not eat?'' Both father daughter turned to the owner of the voice. Standing there with both hands in his pant pocket was non other then Mr Shaurya Khanna! Whom mehak longed to get a glimpse of and finally the man was standing in front of her eyes. "Mr sharma,I didn't know you had a daughter.'' What a voice he had! Loud and deep.! "I have twin daughters sir.'' Said Mehak's dad. "Oh really?i would love to see the other one too.'' Shaurya walked towards them. "So that's him...her secret crush.'' Mehak was lost in him at once and couldn't take her eyes off him. "I have to go I have work to do.'' Ramesh sharma took the lunch boxes and took off. "Papa please ruko toh!'' ( Hold on Dad) But her dad had long disappeared. "Hi..I'm Shaurya Khanna.. you can address me as Shaurya.'' Shaurya had extended his hand for a handshake. Mehak gladly took his hand and shook it slowly. "Nice to meet you sir..I mean Shaurya...I'm mehak.'' While he was gazing in her amber eyes,mehak was checking him out. He was Tall, slender, sharply dressed. She had been taken aback by his good looks just in one meeting. She found his perfection intimidating, and she was too self-conscious of her own battered appearance. He was extraordinarily handsome,dark-haired, dark-eyed, rough rugged stubbleand very charming. Charismatic was the word that came to her mind. Wealthy was another. He wore a branded watch and shoes. His cologne smelled expensive. "Ahem Ahem!'' He cleared his throat to draw her attention. "Miss sharma my hand..'' Mehak realized she was still shaking his hand. Embarrassed she let go. "I'm sorry ..'' Shaurya smirked. "I guess thats for me?'' He gestured towards the lunch box she was holding. "Oh I'm sorry I totally forgot...yeah it's for you..I hope you like it.'' She handed him the box but he didn't take it. "Do you mind Coming in to my office and serving me?.'' Mehak looked surprised. "Ji?...I mean of course not..'' Mehak stammered. "Follow me then.'' Mehak gulped and trailed after him to his office. Her stupid heart was pumping hard on her. His office room was huge. "You'll find everything in my office. There's a kitchenette,a napping room and a washroom.'' He showed her around. "Your office is beautiful Shaurya.'' "Thanks! Now will you serve me? I really wanna taste what you have in there.'' Innocent Mehak nodded and left to find a plate in the kitchenette. "Amber is the colour of your eyes,isn't it?'' Mehak nodded and filled his plate. She was feeling really very uncomfortable because he was just staring at her. "Nice! And your sisters?'' He asked while taking a bite. "She has cat eyes...how's the food?'' "It's hot! But I'll eat it anyway'' "I'm sorry I didn't know you were not so fond of spicy food...'' Mehek handed him a glass of water,as soon as his fingers briefly wrapped over hers,she let go of the glass. Poor glass fell on his plate and the food spilled tainting his shirt with oil. "What the hell!'' He stood up and called for a butler to clean up the mess. "I ..I ..I'm so sorry..'' Apologized mehak. She quickly wiped his shirt with her dupatta. "It's ok Miss sharma!'' He muttered. They were inches apart. Shaurya was enjoying her nearness and her soft scent entering his nostrils and making way to his heart. Her breath steamed the opening just above his chest giving him all kinds of sensations. He unbuttoned his shirt. "Wha what you doing?'' Mehak asked and quickly turned her back on him. "I'm removing my shirt so that you can wash it.'' He came and stood in front of her and handed her the shirt. Having the mind of their own,her eyes forced her to look at him. Not only was his body beautiful, but so was his face. Hair, eyes, beard stubble, truly luscious lips. His skin was a dark golden color all over, and he had long, sleek muscles. "Greek God.'' She said softly and forgot to breath. Snapping of fingers in front of her eyes brought her back on earth. "Day dreaming or checking me out?'' Mehak felt her cheeks warming. "I wasn't doing either of them!'' Shaurya smirked. "Beautiful liar!'' Mehak raised her brows. "Pardon me?'' Shaurya quickly said,The laundry is downstairs. Wash it,dry it and after pressing it nicely bring it to me,I'll be right here in my office.'' With a angry pout she made her way towards the door. "Does he think I work in a laundry mart or something? Akdru Kahi ka!'' Blabbering she left to find the laundry. As soon as she left,Shaurya dialled his mother's number. "Hi beta,had your lunch?'' Karuna ma's voice was heard from the other side. "Hi mom! Yeah I just finished having lunch.'' He inhaled and exhaled to gather some courage and prepare himself for what he was about to say. "Mom,I'm ready for marriage..'' Karuna's face lit up. "Really? That's great news! Kaun hai Woh ladki? Naam kya hai uska? (Who's the girl and what's her name?)'' Shaurya looked at the plate with leftover paratha. "Her name is Mehak sharma,she's the daughter of Ramesh sharma who's employed by our company here in India...now no more questions mom! just come to India and talk to her family about my proposal.'' But Karuna wouldn't stop bombarding him with questions so he hung up and sighed. "I hope she agrees to the marriage.'' Thought Shaurya. After half an hour,mehak stepped in his office with his shirt nicely cleaned and pressed. "I thought you went to buy me a shirt instead!'' Shaurya scoffed but was relieved to see her back. Without looking at him she handed him the shirt. "I'm going home...it was nice meeting you.'' Shaurya hurried and stood in front the door blocking her way. "What's the hurry? I mean why can't you stay a bit longer? He asked while putting his shirt on. "If I stay another minute you'll make me wash and clean the entire building which I can't...'' Replied mehak. "No I won't.'' He chuckled. "I'll just get the lunch box.'' She reached for the lunch boxes when Shaurya stopped her. "Um Miss sharma! I haven't finished my lunch yet ..and don't worry about the box I'll send it with your dad.'' "Okay Fine!'' A look of deep satisfaction crossed his face. "You can go now,I'll see you very soon.'' he said,his eyes rested caressingly on her. I'll see you very soon made her heart jump. "I'll wait for you..'' her stupid heart said. He blew his breath on her face as she went past him. She stopped to look at him. Their eyes briefly met. He smiled and the butterflies fluttered in her tummy. He leaned forward so that his lips were only a whisper from her ear. "You'll fall in love with me if you look at me like that Miss sharma.'' Her breath fluttered her hair and he saw a fine trail of goose bumps run across her skin. Colour rose to her cheeks. She couldn't understand the awkwardness and the shyness that had started to happen to her around Him suddenly. "Beautiful liar!'' His sultry voice broke her reverie. A smile appeared on her lips and She ran from there. Shaurya chuckled at her state. That afternoon,Mehak's parents came home but the lunch box never came. Shaurya couldn't sleep that night. Mehak was roaming his mind. "Am I in love? Is this called love? I never felt this way with anyone else. Damn!'' In sharma house sunita was warning mehak to stay away from Shaurya. "But mom he's a good man...I kinda like him.'' Said mehak. "Like can turn into love if you don't keep your distance samjhi? We are a middle class family ..keep that in mind and know your boundaries and your limits.'' Mehak sadly said "Ji mom...'' and left to her room. Next day mehak went to the khanna textiles with lunch for her parents but she avoided Shaurya. He saw her coming out of Ramesh's work station and rushing towards the door. "Miss sharma!'' Shaurya called after her. Mehak stopped in her tracks. He was approaching her fast. Before he could reach her,she turned and said. "I can't meet you or talk to you...I'm told to keep my distance..I'm sorry..'' He pierced her with those intelligent dark eyes. "What? But why?'' She didn't answer but turned and ran from there,from him. "What the hell!'' Next few days he didn't get to see her which made him restless and insanely mad. Next day was Saturday. Mehak's parents had left to a relatives wedding in a nearby village. Mehak and Maahi stayed behind. Later Maahi also left with her psychopath boyfriend. The weather suddenly had changed and it started to pour heavily. "I'm not coming home tonight due to the storm so don't wait for me,eat and sleep.'' Maahi told her on the phone. "Di please I'm scared of the thunder and lightening ...please come home ...'' cried mehak but her Di told her to stop acting like a little kid and grow up. Mehak was still pleading when Maahi hung up. Thunder crashed over her head, lightning flashed across the sky. Mehak covered her ears with her palms and shivered from the cold in the room and of fear. The storm clouds had been moving through the Delhi sky all afternoon, getting darker and thicker by the minute. Her phone rang startling her. Unknown number was flashing on the screen. She picked it up wanting it to be her parents. "Hello..'' She said softly. "Mehak..it's me Shaurya.'' Just then the thunder rolled and lightening flashed across the sky. The phone fell from her hand as she screamed and covered her ears with both hands. "Mehak you there? Hello mehak!'' No answer came but he could hear her cries. Shaurya grabbed his car keys and rushed towards his car. A heavy downpour followed by drizzle made it hard for him to drive. With the onsetof the monsoons it was predictable. It was chaos everywhere. The routes were jammed due to water logging on the streets and the traffic came to a standstill in a short while. Shaurya got out of the car and started running towards sharma house. Thanks to his manager who gave him the direction to sharma residence. Ten minutes later he was knocking the door of sharma house. Mehak thought her Di was back so she ran to open it. Opening the door she found Shaurya standing there soaked in rain water. "You? In this weather?'' Mehak couldn't believe her eyes. "Why did you scream on the phone? Is everything ok?'' Mehak wanted to hug him and cry for coming to her rescue. But then she recalled her mother's words. "Keep the distance.'' She blinked back her tears. "I'm afraid of thunder and lightening that's why I screamed. I'm ok now...thanks for dropping by to check on me.'' "Where are your parents? And your sister?'' He asked. Without thinking she blurted out everything. "Mom dad went to a wedding in a nearby village,they'll be there for few days and Di is stuck with her mental boyfriend.'' After listening to her story Shaurya came up with a plan. He handed her the lunch box. "Sorry I forgot to send this with your dad.'' "No problem...do you wanna come inside and dry yourself you might catch a cold.'' Offered mehak. "First tell me, who told you to keep your distance from me?'' "My mom..'' Said mehak. "And Why is that?'' "Because "like'' can turn into love at anytime if we meet all the time.'' Continued mehak. Shaurya held her both shoulders. "But it has! Like has already turned into love...I have seen it in your eyes the day we met..and I read it...I just want to hear from you that you love me...I promise I'll change everything for you...so say it mehak!'' She stared deep in his eyes but couldn't utter a word for seconds. "You you read it? Where?'' She managed to ask. His dark gaze was much too knowing on hers. He laughed. She was sure he could see far too much. And the fact he couldthat he seemed to have no problem whatsoever seeing straight through her when no one else had ever come closeshook through her like a winter storm, treacherous and dark. "I read the diary you dropped in my office the other day...Miss sharma you were in love with me since you were 15!'' Mehak wanted to run and hide but her feet wasn't moving. He left her shoulders and His thumb pads across her inner wrist, and when she didn't say anything he pulled her hard and fast, so that her body rams into his wet one. They were surrounded by swaying trees,rain,fiercely blowing wind and yet they were alone standing on the doorstep. There is a void that engulfs them. Like a sensual electric fence. This was all new and all wrong. And so right. His body was tight. Hard. Hot. Just as it was all in her fantasies about him. It took every single ounce of her willpower to close her mouth and let her breath return to normal. To look at him as though he's lost his mind. He expels a breath, long and slow, and places a hand in the small of her back. No. . .just at the very top of her butt cheeks. His fingers are splayed wide and they press into her firmly, so that She's propelled towards him. His other hand links with her fingers, wrapping through them. "I'll stay out in the storm for the entire night until you confess that you love me. Better hurry miss sharma! I might freeze and die!'' He brought her woven fingers to his mouth and kissed it. Mehak sucked in her breath. Leaving her hand he walked to a tree and sat on the trunk. Pouring continued. Branches made squeaky sounds as if they will break at any time. "Shaurya please! Stop acting like a stubborn kid and come inside! You'll catch a cold! Please!!'' Cried mehak. "Not until you say what I want to hear! Otherwise fetch my dead body in the morning!'' Just then a branch was ripped from the tree and it fell on Shaurya followed by few more branches. "Shaurya!!!!'' Mehak's cries were choked by the fierce wind. Forgetting about her limits and boundaries set by her mother,she stepped-out in the storm and ran to rescue the one she loved ... Shaurya was bleeding from the cuts and bruises. He lay there quietly waiting for her to come. And then she was hovering over him,crying while moving the branches from above him. "Are you ok? Hey Bhagwan you are bleeding! Come with me Shaurya you are hurt..'' she tried to help him up but he stood his ground. "I'm not going anywhere miss sharma! I'll bleed and die right here in front of your eyes!'' Mehak rained her mini punches on him. "You will not die you hear me!'' He grabbed her wrist and pulled her on him. She fell on him. Their eyes met and held. Mehak noticed his eyes were fluttering close. He was passing out! "Shaurya! Don't do this! Please stay with me!'' Mehak pat on his cheeks and shook him but there was no sign of improvement. "I...I love you! You were my crush since I was 15! I loved you since then! Please get up! Shaurya!!'' She cried on his chest. Shaurya quietly opened his eyes and looked up towards the dark sky and a smile swept his lips while the rain drops splashed on his face.

Story continues ...Edited by Sanjh30 - 5 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hehe I am first 
Thanks for updating muaaah di πŸ˜›

Unres 
It's a wonderful update my RQ muaah 
Very well written πŸ‘
Is she saw him earlier I didn't get that di you told when she is 15 she loves him but how 
Love at first sight n he informs her mother that he ready to married n told about mehak πŸ˜³
He is so stubborn n without hearing from her he won't leave that place finally she said I love you wow di 100 speed me hi sk sk yaha 
N who is her sister's BF 
Di when star reading this story these scenes popped in my head

That rain scenes πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ she is so innocent n told everything what her mother tolds her keep distance from him 

Now next what di
Thanks for the update 
Pls to his time update soonπŸ˜›
Edited by Chandana2010 - 5 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Me second 
ResπŸ˜›
Unres πŸ˜›
Thanks for such a lovely and long due update sanjh πŸ˜Š
Loved the every bit of the story , mehek here is so much naive , she is caged by SK , I wonder what exactly she might have done which results in this severe punishment for her . As till now SK is madly in love with mehek ... Is it really so that SK is in love ...or it is just a trick to trap mehek as he knows that she has the secret crush over him since she was 15 . And he took advantage of that crush and attraction and convince mehek that they love each other . SK is way stubborn and he made mehek to confess her love shattering the all.boundaries laid by her mother . 
I have the feel that mehek sister mahi will have involvement with SK later which will change the equations of mehrya ... It's just my guessπŸ˜†... Rest it will be cleared in coming chapters .πŸ˜›
Eagerly waiting for next chapter ... Please continue dear ... Thanks for the PM😊
Do take care of your health and stay fit πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AD04 - 5 years ago
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res 

Thank you so much Sanjh di  love you.πŸ€—. 

What a lovely  chapter di. ..loved it πŸ‘β­οΈ
so shaurya is Mehek's crush since 15 .  And she found him more dashing, hot and her feelings flashing  on her eyes only..  Shaurya also noticed it and he fell in love with her too. .and called his mom to arrange marriage.. First  meeting  main hi  ithana naughty hai mehek  K saath πŸ˜‰
Yaar she obeyed her mom when she said keep distance with him... πŸ˜³ But it went in vain  the one come infront of her  whom she loved.. πŸ˜³
Ye Shaurya  Ithani jiddi Kyoun hai?  Propose kiya our  mehek ko bhi  force kiya  love confess karne ko.. Sahi time or aagaya.. Finally she confessed her Love..  Let's see what's happen next.. 
Loved the chapter di.. 
Continue soon..
Thanks for the pm DiπŸ€—
Edited by Krishna537 - 5 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Unres..
Beautiful start Sanju ..flashback scene was awesome..it's just love at first sight for them..mahek already had a crush on him since she was young...wish mahek didn't had breaked his trust than their fate would have been something different...iam sure mahek will sacrifice her love and let allow her twin sister marry Shaurya maybe because she is pregnant...and Shaurya will come to about this ...don't know before marriage or afterπŸ˜†

Eagerly waiting for next chapter...update soon..

Thank you for PM .πŸ˜›
Edited by Shamz15 - 5 years ago