Bepannah,my thoughts, Setting down ground rules

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ep 49~24.5.18  Setting ground rules

As much as we enjoy personal liberties ,our lives are still governed  by regulations, systems, routines that give order and decorum to our lives. Even in relationships  we  maintain with others, certain  boundaries have to be put into place. Like love, respect and support in the family unit. Professionalism, commitment in workplace. Operate within the parameters of the law to show good citizenship, are but a few life skills directives that come to my mind, where rules necessitate.

In keeping with the plot, and the episode, what catches my attention is the unspoken sense of demarcation that exists between Aditya and Zoya both in and out of role. Actually even before the role play. As much as they fought, both knew when to ceasefire between each other .Coming back to the dance floor where the kiss moment gets closer. Zoya maintains bravely, the up close and personal act. Takes Adi by surprise too, but she does so, to make her position clear to him. A kiss between them will just not do. She has come this far ,but no further than the dance.

When the music turns off. The cue for the next step between the lips approaches. If only Adi can explain to her, she'll have to trust him on this one! Yes the company gets saved but No kiss will happen! He revere's her vulnerability ,not use it to his take advantage.Adi gives the paper that holds them the last fold. Common sense prevails. The paper cannot hold two pairs of feet !adjustments have to be made, to accommodate both to win this game, where none loses! Adi bends slightly, his eyes relay silently to her terror ridden eyes.. be strong.. he is strong enough to scoop her up in his arms. Carry the burden of her virtue upon his two strong feet! Poised enough to guarantee the stability of their act. With his assurance in mind,  one more time. Zoya recedes back  under the canopy ,of his protection. Free from the anxiety of being smooched by Aditya Hooda in public!! The very thought makes poor Zoya heave back into the curve of his shoulder. His chivalry  speaks more, than the kiss he could have landed on her lips! But didn't..

Under Rajvir's watchful eyes, the winning couple awaits declaration of victory. Its made easier, when Kalpesh attempts to repeat Aditya s act, by carrying Sagarika in his arms. His balance tips! Thus Adi and Zoya end up being the undisputed winners!

Mahi who watches , disguised in a burqa from the shadows is incensed  not just by Zoya, but by Rajvir, who she feels, keeps creating Zoya and Adi's love story! Mahi only goes by rules she sets for herself. Only feeds and serves self interests! Her true identity masked by the burqa , she discreetly sits at the table for two. From her vantage place its only about feasting her exposed eyes upon  Aditya.  

Rajvir is not amused.. the secure, happily married couple, Kalpesh and Sagarika  lose their equilibrium in a tricky and tough situation at the hands of  this couple. Zoya and Aditya  Hooda , whose marital status he is unsure off!

Seems Rajvir loses against his hunches, or concealed evidence? Yet he plays his games by rules. One of which is to crown Aditya and Zoya with laurels of praise.! Rajvir has no qualms in admitting the defeat of his stance, which is rare .Tersely he  comments,  that as a couple they could not withstand keeping to the limited boundaries  left to them. But the manner in which they came around the situation, goes to show, as a couple, each of them would go to any length to save the love they bear for each other!     

Its about time, Aditya too like Zoya, begins to get wary about Rajvir's  elusive manner.His taunts,  cross questions,  in contrast  to  getting them the contract. Somehow doesn't tally. Adi ponders, the man is seeking something, surely, but what? It's the uncertainty   that throws him..

Following rules of set routine. Only this time senior Hooda makes way to some meeting, disinterested. May be this meeting is unlikely to earn him, power, respectability or big monies?   

One more time, not decorum rules, but traditional heresy needs to adhered to. Where before friends or family a married couple, gives an example of informal, bonding, epitomized by the act of sharing a meal, feeding from the one plate. That which belongs not to one, but both of them! Adi, is quick to spot Zoya's reaction. Chokes and politely keeps to table rules. Asks to be excused. Adi is great at adlibbing when it comes to saving the day for Zoya. His choke! in a spontaneous manner actually, smartly, obstructs the reality. That both merely play the part of a married couple, and his choking sets both and Zoya free from further putting up with their charade.

What's more Adi is excused for his feigned irritation by all. Except Rajvir's scanning  eyes, that suspect, and his perseverance, that anticipates, predicated doom from an approaching storm! As a rule, I suspect, Adi considers every young woman, he's disinterested in, as  being his sister! it's  funny, how in his accidental collision with Mahi on his way to the loo, he refers to the figure as sister!  Normally it's a catchphrase, that takes a young male off the hook for, harassing young women! But for Aditya it's the truth, whether Mahi is disguised or overt ! The fact cannot be choked.. she is not his type of woman. Prompting Zoya to react is as far as he goes with Mahi!   

Sensitive issues, too as a rule, can be made use of, if needs be, to knock out opposition! There is no guarantee ,however if the strategy works. One never knows, unseen forces, interject and save the virtuous  from the intended effect!   There's Mahi with her strawberry gateaux custom made and delivered to Zoya with the intention of prompting a reaction from her, and leaving Aditya all to her!  When one's evil plans turn erroneous for those who set them! and a boon for those at the receiving end! Adi not Zoya ends up having allergic reaction to strawberries! By ending up having his face plastered with cake cream!  The cake in the face scenario acts as a perfect disguise for Adi  to shield  his true  identity from his father from Harsh Hooda, who turns up at the restaurant! As part of Rajvir's plan to expose Adi's and Zoya's best kept secret before Harsh Hooda! Rajiv is keen to see who is likely to score more? the father or the son? The rule of Rajvir s game is to get to the bottom of the  truth! By stirring up conflict. As in such a  scenario, either ,both sides ,or one, coughs up the truth! to save themselves from choking!!   As a rule , mystery continues to surround his purpose in India. He seems to be working in conjunction with  Sagarika? His laid out plan, appears to be shaping  well between Aditya and Zoya. They seem real enough! Rajvir admits to Sagarika, is he going to switch off his radar?    Atishooo atishoo! He takes off with the gal!By now Zoya knows there's no end to Aditya's impetous! outrageous turns.  First the creamed face! Then the rude and abrupt getaway!and finally! The uncontrollable  sneezing how can one put on such an act? Zoya wonders in the passenger seat of his car!he owes her an explanation! and it better be a good one! Through the snuffles, snivels, and splutters! Zoya gets the gist! He had to flee from his father! His allergy to strawberries would have been a dead giveaway, to Adi's creamed face!    

Zoya had to stop his sneezing! As usual she has the remedial measures for his  infirmities.. antihistamine syrup!well! well! Another affinity between them!apart from  being allergic to each other! They have another thing in common! Both are sensitive to strawberries! so she knows, exactly what he goes through.. makes it easier to over come the  situation!  

But can Aditya stick to specified rules? Like syrup dosage? Clearly not? His impatience gets the better of him! never allows time for things to settle down! Hence wants the medicine to show immediate results! Without letting the dose kick in! atishoo! Atishoo! Gulps the whole bottle down!  Someone wants a bit of peace and quiet please! 

The final scene is one little boy wanting his mummy! Adi climbs up the spout yet again, makes an entry into Zoya's bedroom! Gets clobbered on his head by Zoya!  Suffers a splitting headache by her banshee screams! Almost gets a telling off from the rest of the family mum Arora, Mahi.. but gets saved by Zoya tall tale of seeing a monster in her dream! Monster indeed!  Funny scene, it brings out the childish side to Aditya's nature. Vulnerable. Yet in need of firm but gentle discipline. 

His plea of "heal me Zoya".. is the truth in its purest form. Adi knows she alone contains the balm he needs to alleviate the pain that comes and goes.. Pooja's episode,is like an allergy that crops up like an ugly dead wart! in his life.He wants permanent not temporary relief from this allergy! Zoya contains, a certain defencelessness pitched alongside her stability too.. she never fails to remind him of being accountable for his own actions.. it might be a bit early for Zoya to tutor about being liable for his acts. As Aditya still protests about being deceived, in all the right actions he took in life!  What rule can thus be applied? Never to expect anything from anybody.. just rely on yourself?? Hamlet53.25.5.18   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
See the last part of the dance where adi lifts zoya.its about the trust zoya can have on this man. He will grant her her wish but the path will be his.in other words her wish won't come to her the way she expects it to come. But it will come for sure. He will not allow her dignity to fall and he will go any extend for the same. But he will be within the limits within the boundary. Then last part. Yes adi is a child man who needs pampering. But he is the same grown up guy who handled zoya needs with maturity.  Pooja saw only the child but zoya is seeing all shades of this man.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
oh whizzzπŸ˜ƒyou caught the episode... me hopelessly  late with my thoughts.. 
See the last part of the dance where adi lifts zoya.its about the trust zoya can have on this man. He will grant her her wish but the path will be his.in other words her wish won't come to her the way she expects it to come.
I shall look forward to seeing how things shape up between these two.. hopefully  second  time..  their new bond,with new person, have more depth in it compared to before
 But it will come for sure. He will not allow her dignity to fall and he will go any extend for the same. But he will be within the limits within the boundary.  yes.. no matter  how strong a woman.. [wife]]somewhere  she wants  protection from her  husband...
Then last part. Yes adi is a child man who needs pampering. But he is the same grown up guy who handled zoya needs with maturity.  Pooja saw only the child but zoya is seeing all shades of this man.
yes and  zoya's decorum  in contrast  brings out his junior Hooda side even more... thanks for your prompt and great commet... much love hammie

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

You take the episode on a new depth and level. So beautifully written. β€οΈ

I am loving how this 'dard ka rishta' between AdiYa is slowly turning into 'marham ka rishta'.   First, Adi treated Zoya out of her pain with his painful, harsh and prompt healing methods. She squealed in pain, but to her surprise her hand was better than ever. Then, Zoya treated Adi out of his allergy. But her healing methods are neither prompt nor painful, much to Adi's irritation. They are tender, to be taken in right doses. He doesn't follow and gets drunk with her medicine. Interestingly, he doesn't call his doctor for help; her medicine leads him to her, to her window. By sunrise, he gets healed.

Each episode of this week have been so beautiful. Looking forward to the next one. And your next post. πŸ€—

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh Hammie sweetheart reading "setting down fround rules" is an absolute pleasure.. wat a profound thoughts by u
The way u described tat silly game in the reference of marriage n two ppl's trust over each other is Phenomenal dear... maza aagya..⭐️ ur brilliant as always.. jst like so many here i took it as another intimate scene btw Adi n Zoya woth scortching chemistry.. bt magician how u desxibed both geelings in ths scenerio is out of ths world..

Adi referring Mahi as didi had me in splits...πŸ˜† Adi's spontaneity is the jaan of ths show..n harshad has put life in it..😳 he s so effortless in his scenes i feel proud of him most of the times..πŸ˜†

Well i must say Rajveer is quite irritating n his nagging questions to Adi n Zoya is pathetic at times still im at peace tat his tactics are only bringing them.closer.. bt Aporva was thruout amazing playing ths cop's part.. vry convinceing i must say..

Well the mystery is still unsolved n i wud luv to hav Adi n Rajveer shakes hands in future for thw same..

Hammie all the luv n hugs to u my dear fr being so brilliant always n bringing abt the episode at its exquisite form always.. pardon ke fr being MIA.. bt the ramzan routine is really tight?.will.try to be regular inshaAllah..

Edited by NusiSg - 5 years ago
Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, just caught up on the episode. As usual, you are bang on, especially, with regards to the initial hesitation regarding the dance and the unspoken communication between Adi and Zoya. Whatever happens, a kiss cannot!!. Hum nahi kar payenge, she says, and he needs no clarification whether she means the dance or the kiss. Dance can happen but a kiss?! Absolutely not!! It was a nicely shot scene. 
The second half, forwarding to Adi's distress- he is true to form. Hidden pain that he tries to forget in the course of life but it refuses to let go of him when he is not fully cognizant. It spews out when his senses are dulled.
I wanted Zoya to react in a more understanding manner. She lost me when she said 'Phir wahi baat' or something like that. Does that mean she has moved on? How can she take it so lightly? Didn't she just realize that the love of her life cheated on her? And yet Adi who had accepted it much earlier than her still seems to be stuck in the same spot where as Zoya has forged ahead. I am fast beginning to dislike the way the CVs are etching Zoya. Somewhat two dimensional. I really hated her for her 'Grow up' kab 'bade honge? ' Really Zoya? Shes asking Adi to grow up? IT was an okay episode for me. 

BTW, Im Sandya 😊. Sandy is fine too πŸ˜Š
Edited by Ssanjinika - 5 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey wonderful Hammie.Love reading your post..You read my mind but wroting is juat bliss.. So much depth is really an icing on the cale of situations & the character mapping .
As always awesome.. waiting to read todays. Hope it will happen aoon.   πŸ˜Š
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Ssanjinika,,, you came back...πŸ˜ƒ you are a star..!
Okay, just caught up on the episode. As usual, you are bang on, especially, with regards to the initial hesitation regarding the dance and the unspoken communication between Adi and Zoya. Whatever happens, a kiss cannot!!. Hum nahi kar payenge, she says, and he needs no clarification whether she means the dance or the kiss. Dance can happen but a kiss?! Absolutely not!! It was a nicely shot scene. the  kiss,spectators expected was  an act immense  affection between man  and wife.. s symbol of their closeness..    but Adi and zoya.. are not at that.. so even in role it's unthinkable  for both..
The second half, forwarding to Adi's distress- he is true to form. Hidden pain that he tries to forget in the course of life but it refuses to let go of him when he is not fully cognizant. It spews out when his senses are dulled...yes  they both are grieving dual losses.. one their partner is dead..two the partner cheated  on them... the second grief is the real killer..
I wanted Zoya to react in a more understanding manner. She lost me when she said 'Phir wahi baat' or something like that. Does that mean she has moved on? How can she take it so lightly? Didn't she just realize that the love of her life cheated on her? And yet Adi who had accepted it much earlier than her still seems to be stuck in the same spot where as Zoya has forged ahead. I am fast beginning to dislike the way the CVs are etching Zoya. Somewhat two dimensional. I really hated her for her 'Grow up' kab 'bade honge? ' Really Zoya? Shes asking Adi to grow up? IT was an okay episode for me. 
Zoya is shown now to have a purpose in life.. but the irony is,its Adi who reminded her of the purpose.. Adi..is fine when she responds to his needs.. he tends to go to pieces whenever he suspects, she  is still preoccupied with  Yash;s memories..  needy ADi..  and methinks he has fallen for Zoya...  thanks for sharing your ideas ..
BTW, Im Sandya 😊. Sandy is fine too πŸ˜Š  .. ohhh,, Sandy , pleased to hear from you again, much love hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

helooo shanti.. lovely to see you caught up with this post tooπŸ˜ƒ

Hey wonderful Hammie.Love reading your post..You read my mind but wroting is juat bliss.. So much depth is really an icing on the cale of situations & the character mapping .
thanks,so it happens when the characters, and scenarios move with.. 
As always awesome.. waiting to read todays. Hope it will happen aoon.   πŸ˜Š
me still got to  watch today's episode... looking forward to seeing it though.. and regards my thoughts..will try not to delay them... thanks so much for supporting  my work shanti,,, and for your patience.. much love hammie

swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res hammie. I have got a fever.tc.
Unres.fantastic write up on the kiss.ye kiss k kisse ap sabko acchese samjhadi.havent seen it. Ramadan is the month of self control. Badi doc must learn from choti.πŸ˜†

" zoya heal me".. something that keeps humming on my ears.how every single person has this plea, cz everyone has wounds.an overdose of sedative n the kiddish attitude comes out, zoya wears white. Color of healers.i feel good seing her.she creates an ambiance so pure.come,heal me.
Edited by swansong - 5 years ago