Meiej Anniversary Contests FILMY FUN Voting closed

Posted: 5 years ago

Hello peeps. So here im putting up the story contest, edit contest and vm contest works for meiej 6th anniversary . Do read, view and vote.
The method of voting is very simple, you have to comment on every work put up here and describe them with different adjectives that suites the work. Also suggest the genre that would suite each story on every comments. For edits you have to Rate it on a scale of five. Like how much mark you would give the edit out of five. Also give apt comments for each work. winners won't be decided based on marks its just for reference. Coz every participants are going to be winners. For Vm you have to comment everything that you liked about the vm, be it editing or type of scenes etc. So the voting is not based on marks but adjectives. 
So you can enjoy the voting without being biased. Voting open till 30th june.

Title tag credit -sevenstreaks- 
Thanks for the tag😊

Let me tell you a small story of the girl who put up this thread aka me. I sat down to put up this thread yesterday night, didnt sleep the whole night just to put this up but due to slow network the thread was planned to be put up by 10. Am got delayed to 11pm. At 10 am i couldnt keep my eyes open even after tryingfor hard and eventually fell asleep to wake up at 3.40 pm. Hurriedly finishing my prayers i was again finishing my work when suddenly my results where announced unexpectedly. After hunting half an hour for my hall ticket n browsing for my result for another half an hour i got the news that i passed. Then again i put up one post when mom said it was almost time for iftar. After that and prayer i again sat to put uo the thread and due to slow internet it took a long time to get postedand i had to repost a lot of times due to same reason. As my lappy is horribly screwed i had to post the thread from phone which made editing posts too a lot harder. And in between i again fell asleep n atlast finished the thread somehow now. I hope the stories below aren't tragic like mine but anyways i got a happy ending that i could finish the thread today. Sorry for making you all wait so long. 

HAPPY 6 YEARS TO THE UNIVERSAL PHENOMENON 
MADHUBALA EK ISHQ EK JUNOON

Edited by madhumeandyou - 5 years ago

Edit Contest 

How to vote?

Participant  number
Edit 1
Mark (_/5)
What you liked about the edit 

Edit 2 
Mark (_/5)
What you liked about the edit 

Participant  1

Edit 1 

Edit 2

Edit 3

Edit 4

Edit 5

Edit 6

Participant 2

Edit 1

Edit 2

Edit 3

Participant 3

Edit 1

Edit 2 

Participant  4

Edit 1

Participant  5

Edit 1

VM Contest

How to vote?

Participant number

Vm name : what all you liked about the vm. Colouring, type of scenes, emotional vm, perfect background music at certain points, your favourite movie trailer etc. Whatever you felt about that vm, comment. 

Participant 1

Rishbala movie Om Shanti Om trailer 

Participant 2

Rishbala movie Hero Trailer 

Participant  3

Rishbala movie hate story 4 trailer 

Participant  4

Rishbala movie aashiqui 2 trailer 

Participant  5

Rishbala movie dilwale trailer 

Participant  6

Rishbala movie jab tak hai jaan trailer 

Participant  7

Rishbala Movie Mohabbatein trailer 

Participant  8

Rishbala movie Ek villian trailer 

Participant  9

Rishbala movie Dilwale dulhania le jayenge trailer 

Story Contest

How to vote?

Participant number
Story number
comment on every story about what you liked the most in them, how you felt about it etc and describe them with different adjectives that suites the work. Also suggest a genre that would suite each story on every comments.

Participant 1

Rishabala OS - When They Met

Maa..mere phone ka charger", she shouted as she reached the last step down. 

"Laa rahi hoon...tu jaldi se parathe khaa!" Her mother screamed from top.

She quickly sat and ate, while checking her mails.Everything was so far in place.

Minutes later her mom came downstairs, handing her the charger she started filling a mini-bag with eatables. 

"Mom?"

"Lamba safar hai!"

"Mom main picnic ke liye nahi jaa rahi hoon, kisi ke saath jaa rahi hoon jisse main jaanti tak nahi hoon." Madhu expressed her frustration.

"Chup kar. Kal se bol bol ke kaan paaka diye hain. Tu nahi jaanti toh kya, main toh usse jaanti hoon naa. "

"Aap uske parents ko jaanti ho usse nahi!"

"Haan toh ek hi baat hui naa, aur ek do baar mili hoon usse. Tujhe Delhi tak akele kaise jaane deti? Tu uske saath hogi toh mujhe chain rahega."

Madhu rolled her eyes. 

Hurriedly she got out of the house while her mother locked the door. They walked down the lane to the main street, where the decided spot was.

Madhu's mother Padmini was very sceptical about sending out her only daughter to Delhi all by herself for the job. Luckily enough, during the same time her friend Radha's son was going to Delhi as well. He was supposed to work there at his father's firm. 

She quickly hugged her mother and kissed her cheek, asking her to take care of herself. 

Padmini walked over to Radha and greeted her and then spoke to her son, the man Madhu was going to travel with.

Madhu folded her arms impatiently. She didn't like this a bit. But she could not win her mother's stubbornness. She had finally given in to her emotional blackmail techniques and had agreed to ditch the idea of taking a train or a bus to Delhi and had agreed to travel by car with the man who was her mother's friend's son. She hadn't even seen his face ! Not that she was interested to. She had already developed a prejudiced hatred for him. Thanks to the fact that she was traveling with  him against her very own wishes.

He turned to look at  her. She was looking away lost in her thoughts perhaps. His eyes travelled down from her head to her feet. She was dressed in a simple kurti with Patiala with duppatta hanging on her shoulder. She met his eyes, only to find then looking at her. He smiled formally. She returned the same.

That parents bid them an off.  The car pulled away.

"Hi I am Rishabd, you can call me RK!" He smiled.

She forced a fake smile. "Hello. Madhu."

"So, event manager huh?"

"Yes." She said sharply, in hope he would understand she wasn't interested in a conversation.

"Where is your company located in Delhi?' 

" Hell!" She wanted to answer. But she pasted that good girl smile and told him.

He shot a few general questions and she answered each one of them her frustration growing.

"Waise...

" Do you always talk this way ?" She had finally lost her patience.

"Matlab?"

"Matlab, itne sawaal.?"

"Ahh..no " he laughed a little. "Din't know how to get a conversation going so..yeah"

"Why?" She shot the word at him.

He raised his brow, and faked a chuckle. "Umm.. Since we were travelling..

" That's a music system right?" She asked with sudden excitement in voice.

He looked dumbfounded."yeah."

"It works?"

"Of course!" He answered.

"Great then why not play that and cut this unwanted argument?"

He looked at her and nodded. His finger reaching to power on the music system.

"Are you always like this, or am I special?"  He asked as he was setting up the system.

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her brows.

"I mean this rude to everyone and anyone, yaan aaj kuch special hai?"

She blinked at him. Never did anyone have the thing to give her back what she served. He was turning out to be an exception.

"Do you talk to everyone like this?"

"No you are a special case." He said honestly with both his hands on the steering wheel.

"What are you trying yo say?" She asked baffled.

"Well I generally flirt with women of your age, but obviously you are an exception. So I tried, being formal and polite but clearly that doesn't work for you. So I am being what I am now."

"Haaww.. You are trying to imply that I ain't... Normal." She thought on the last part. Was she so unattractive that he didn't even consider flirting with her?

"Maybe."

Okay that told her a lot. So he did indirectly tell her she wasn't attractive like women in general, "I don't believe this! Who talks this way? "

"You do! Straight and cut!". He gave her a glance.

" So you are mocking me?" 

"Am I?"

He was turning out to be an impossible guy. "Ahh!" She looked outside the window.

"What?" He shrugged.

"Nothing. Just that I hate you a little more now!" She blurts out how she was forced to go with him by her mother.

"Oo..I see. But I can see why Aunty was skeptic about you travelling alone."

"What.do.you.mean?" She folded her arms.

"Nothing." He increased the volume of the speakers.

She reduced it, and asked, "Why are you being so rude?"

"Are you kidding me? I was being great at beginning but you din't like it. So now I m being straight."

"I wonder how your friends even tolerate you!" 

"Alike I feel for you!" He said sharply.

"Can you not be rude. ?" 

He smiled. "Are you this confused always?"

"I am not confused. Maybe just pissed." She said looking out at the straight clean highway roads.

"OK so let's do this. Let's be friends so that we can tolerate each other at least until we reach our destination." He suggested.

She thought for  a while.

"Do you really think, a guy and a girl can be just friends?"

"Of course!" He responded immediately. "Unless either has some other intention." He looked at her suspiciously.

Her eyes widened at that. " I have no interest in you Mr. RK!" She exclaimed.

"Neither do I miss Madhu!" He said focussing back on the road.

"Then we are peaceful to be friends aren't we?" He said after a minute's pause.

She looked at him then smiled. A genuine smile for the first time in that one hour.

He looked at her and smiled a little. The remaining of the journey wasn't all that tedious as the two kept chattering about their opinions on different things along the way. Though they disagreed on their point of views for more than half the topics they spoke about.

Towards the evening the car pulled to a stop at her apartment. She had already made the necessary arrangements for her stay at Delhi. He helped her with the luggage and waited in the corridor. 

"Aren't you leaving?" She asked dragging the airbag.

"Aunty asked me to make sure you were safe in the apartment " 

"Ahhh...I can't understand why mom just can't let me be." She said annoyed digging her handbag for the key, that had collected from the owner downstairs.

"Because it's you after all, Madhu!" He giggled.

"Very. Funny. Shut up RK!" She almost giggled too.

It was funny how a five hour journey had completely changed equations between the two of them. 

"Call me ! If you need anything!" He said as he stepped out. 

"I can't!"

He looked up confused.

"I don't have your number!" She pressed her lips to avoid a cheeky smile. Never had she developed such a good rapport with anyone in such a short time.

He chuckled. "Give me yours!" He spoke taking out his phone.

She was tempted to tease him for it, but decided otherwise and gave her number.
"See you then!"

"Bye. And Thank You RK!" She waved. He smiled and disappeared.

Causal texts and casual meetings continued. Thanks to the fact that the two were new in the city and their workplaces were also close by.

" God Today was horrible!" He said exasperated, sitting on the bench of the park.

She looked up at him. She on the contrary had had a wonderful day at work.

"You always say that!" She commented.

"Yeah cause I hate this .'

"Why?"

"I have always wanted to you know go to Mumbai and live the life of a star. Not work like a donkey!"

"You ahh...work like a donkey?" She enquired. 

"O.m.g that was so funny Madhu. You are so hilarious!" He exclaimed sarcastically.

She snorted.

"Don't do that!" He sighed. He hated it when she made those weird sounds.

"Oh hoo... Itna bura that kya din!"

"I think I am giving up on this." He said looking afar.

Madhu patted his back. "You just need a break. Chill karo..itni Badi baatein chodo. Life is not a cake walk RK!"

He frowned. 

"Let's go to a good place and have dinner. Its been just six months but feels like I have come here just two days back! Like I don't know this city."

RK's face lit up a little. He loved the big city life. "Have you tried this Chinese Food at 'Serving Chinese Like China'?"

"What kind of name is that?" She laughed 

"Madhu...

" no Chinese! "

"Italian?'

"Not a bad option!" She replied.

"OK then 'A Piece Of IItlay' is the best. " he looked at his watch. "After two hours, will pick you up from your apartment, okay?" 

"Cool." She said excitedly.

"Hmmm...this is so yummy!" She spoke as she took yet another byte of her Lasagne. RK was no where close to listening to her. The moment she had stepped out from her apartment in that sleeveless royal blue top paired with jeans, all he could notice was she was way gorgeous than he had ever thought. Those curls that swayed with her slightest movement, those eyes that were perfectly painted with the liner. She was a beautiful woman. He had just discovered that? Well even he wasn't sure.

As they walked down the lane, Madhu looked at him.

"You seem lost?"

"Hann!"

"Where?"

"Nothing!"

She stopped and faced him. " what is it, are you still..thinking about giving up..

"Ahh..no not that!" He blurted out.

"Then."

"Nothing." He said turning away. Her perfume hitting his nostrils wasn't helping him at all to think of anything. His thoughts were driving him crazy. He was trying to fight his sudden attraction towards her. 

She held his hand. "RK problem kya hai?" She was being a concerned friend.

He looked at her. His eyes involuntarily on her lips.

"Say it...!" She pushed him to speak his heart out.

"I . . I ...You look beautiful today. Can't take my eyes off you !" He said looking at her.

"What?" She said stepping back hesitantly.  "Bad one RK!" She laughed it out. Starting to walk.

"Madhu!" He held her hand. She looked back.

"I mean it. I feel...attracted..."

"Enough." She pulled her hand back and started walking with quick steps.

"Madhu meri baat toh suno." He ran to catch up with her.

She stopped and turned to him. " I told you, naa hi Maine tum mein interested hoon...aur yeh dosti..."

"I found you attractive today, so I said it. Iss mein aisi kaunsi buri baat..." He said enraged the way she spoke to him.

"Shut up RK. What next? Do you want me to ..." She couldn't even say it. " Friendship with benefits doesn't work for me.. "

"What? When did I even say that? I just said you look attractive today, you look beautiful that's it. Why are you..?"

"Oh, so I am ugly at other days and beautiful today...what are you trying at RK?" She spat. "You know what Forget it RK! " She walked out.

"Yeah. Forget this." He walked away to his car.

The woman was mad. He thought. 

The man was a jerk. Like she didn't understand what he meant by that. But something more was bothering her, she felt. No. She pushed away her thoughts.

"Sir your seat is to the left." He flashed his charming smile and thanked the air hostess.

He sat on the seat he was directed to. A woman sat on the seat next to his. He couldn't see her face as the magazine she was reading was an obstacle. 

Soon the take off was announced. The woman suddenly seemed to have just realised and quickly put the magazine back to its place and struggled to fix her seatbelt around her. RK looked at her through the corner of her eyes. Wearing such huge glasses did no help to her. Ahh..she finally managed it. Only when she looked up did he get a glimpse of her face properly and his expression changed.

"Madhu!?" 

She looked aside as her name was called out.

She turned to find a familiar face and her expression changed as well. "R.. .K..!"

" Hi!" He said.

"Hi!" She said softly. After that day it was today she was seeing him.

"5 years...you have changed. Itne bada chashma?" 

She chukled slightly, removing the glasses he was talking about. "Reading glasses with zero power, doesn't strain your eyes."

"Oh!".
" hmm."

"So..?"

"Striking a conversation yet again?" She looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

"Maybe. Actually soch raha hoon..safar lamba  hai...Par.  ?"

"Hmm..!" She laughed. 

He looked at her intently. She was pretending as though all of that never happened. She had disappeared after that day. He barely saw her anywhere not even  at the casual cafes near their workplace. 

She looked away to think. He was pretending as though nothing big had happened 5 years back. He seemed casual about it. Maybe he had moved on just like she had. Better forget it then.

"So...you are still working at Delhi?"
"Nah. Mumbai. You?"

"London." She smiled.

"Hmm..nice." He said impressed.

"So how is your company doing?" She asked.

"Left it long ago. "

She looked at him clearly taken aback at the news. "I am shooting for my first film."

Her eyes grew wide. "Really?"

He shrugged smiling. The air hostess interrupted the conversation, offering them lunch.

"So, what else?" He asked as he chewed a byte of his chicken salad.

"Nothing much." She bit into her cheese sandwich.

"You must be rich by now.?"

"Haha. ..just one apartment in London."

"I will count that as rich."

She laughed. " So all set to be Mr. popular huh?"

"Ain't I already?" He smirked.

She looked clueless. "Ahh..

" Miss NRI, dint you see the expressions of the woman on board."

She looked around and recalled the air hostess's expression.

"Am I missing a fact?"

"Maybe!" 

"Is it important to know?"

"Not really." He smiled at her. She looked at him oddly and then smiled back formally.

He had changed a little bit. His ways more charming than before. His smile more enchanting and his one liners much better. She had noticed that when he had spoken to the air hostess.

" So...how come you are heading to Mumbai?"

"My Fiance stays there, so.." She smiled.

"Oh. That is news. " 

She forced her lips to a smile without looking up from the magazine. What was so big about it? His reaction did annoy her a bit.

"You stay in Mumbai?" She asked after a brief pause.

"Yeah. Had been to London for a magazine shoot."

"Hmm..nice." She said formally.

"Well it was nice."

Madhu was walking behind RK as they were de-boarding the plane. She dint miss the oh-look kinda look from the airhostess and a few young college girls.

She passed by him shaking her head while he flirtatiously thanked each air hostess.

"Madhu .." He called out behind her.

"Huh?" She turned. 

"Come in the car anyway the bus is full."  

"Car?"

He pointed at the car. Woah so a special car had been arranged from the air field to the building for RK! She looked impressed and asked him about the same, once they were seated. He told him his fans made the task hard sometimes. She was well, a little more than impressed. The man was indeed already so popular! She asked him about the same. He told her he had hosted a couple of reality shows and hence the popularity. She smiled, as she switched on the phone.

As they walked down the huge corridor, of the airport. He told her to wait, while he disappeared inside the men's washroom. She considered visiting the women's restroom in the meanwhile. She looked at her face, it was dripping oil. She quickly washed her face and wiped it clean. Better. She stared at her face. Something wasn't fine. She quickly dug into her bag and brought out her kajal and gloss. A little make up won't look bad. Satisfied she smiled at herself. Only when she met her eyes in the mirror, she wondered, who was she trying to impress?

"Let's go !" He said as soon as she came out. He had assumed she would have gone into the restroom.

"Excuse me!" She freed her hand from the man's hold. 

"Shhh..Madhu it's me!" He spoke softly.

Madhu blinked.."RK?" He was now wearing a cap on his head, a fake beard on his face and shades on eyes.

"Shhh..chalo!"

She giggled. "Look what popularity has done to you!" 

"Shut Up!" He almost laughed. Cheekily!

Once out with their luggage, Madhu looked around. Arjun, her fiance was supposed to pick her up. Before she knew Rk was hugging a woman with sleek arms well exposed as she wore sleeveless. Madhu looked at them oddly. His hands went around her waist while she kissed his ear. Madhu turned away, and at the very moment spotted Arjun waving at her, walking towards her. She smiled and quickly switched back to look at RK. He was still hugging the woman. She turned her attention away again. Trying to put up a smile. 

Arjjn gave her a side hug as they exchanged 'hi's. It was RK's turn to look awkwardly at the duo. Were yegy really engaged to be married, they greeted each other as though they were colleagues or just knew each other, not even as friends.

He smiled at Arju. "Hi!"

Madhu quickly intervened and introduced Rk to Arjun.

"Arjun this is RK my ...

".. Her old forgotten friend!" RK completed.

"Deepali, This is Madhu and this is Arjun her fiance." He quickly introduced the two his girlfriend.

"And...this is my girlfriend Deepali!"

Arjun blinked. "Nice to meet you RK!" RK smoked at his reaction.

"Nice to meet you too Deepali!" Arjun turned and shook Deepali's hand. Deepali looked pleased and flashed a smile.

"Coffee?" Let's have some coffee?" Arjun suggested.

Rk and Deepali agreed. While Madhu simply blinked as the trio got ready to move. No, she was supposed to say Bye Bye to Them and move her way. 

Madhu couldn't help but keep noticing Deepali's hand caressing RK's as she spoke interestedly to Arjun. The conversation was going good between Deepali and Arjun with RK entering his inputs in between. But Madhu was lost in thoughts of her own. RK did notice but thought to rather focus on conversation than figure out what Madhu's problem was. 

Soon enough, they were out, and well interestingly Deepali and Arjun had made plans of hitting the disco two days later, and RK more than agreed while Madhu's forced nod was taken as a yes.

She stood with folded hands outside the disco, looking up at the night sky. She did not a bit enjoy the loud music inside. To add to her disapproval of the situation and timing, she dint seem to like Deepali a bit. Whose arms were tangled with RK's while she laughed at Arjun's jokes and almost flirted with both of them. 

"What happened?" He came beside her.

"I don't like it inside." She replied simply.

RK pressed a smile. " You indeed are still a very hard and confused woman. Why did you say yes, if you don't like it?"

"I actually din't."

"You did, Madhu." He spoke simply pocketing his hands.

"I had nodded that's it. It said I was reluctant." She put up her defense.

"You could have simply said a no, but that you din't . So it says that you said a yes " 

"Fine. " she said looking away exasperated and annoyed.

"You like him?" 

"Who?"

"Arjun of course!" He smirked.

"Hmm...Maa likes him. I also like him."

"Aunty likes him?" RK asked amused.

"Yeah. In fact she is interested in our marriage more than us. She wants to see me settled " Her tone said she dint agree with her mom on those lines.

"Dikhta hai!"  RK commented softly.

"What do you mean?" Madhu shot the question at him.

RK slammed his eyes shut. He wished he hadn't commented.

"Nothing."

"No you meant to taunt me or something? "

RK looked unbelievably at her. "Relax..I..dint

She folded her arms, " Really? So ..."

"You know what Madhu. I don't understand tumhaari problem kya hai. Tum apne views or comments jab chaahe express kar sakti ho, par jab koi aur apne opinions express karna chaahe toh WO galat. Kyunki you only assume Madhu. Kill your prejudice, otherwise you will kill your relations! Had cheez waise nahi hoti jaise tum usse dehkti ho!" He threw his hand up in air and walked away angrily.

She stood there rooted to the spot. No one had ever spoken to her that way. No one. What did he think of himself? He might be a rising superstar or whatever for others not her. No one spoke to her that way. But still his opinion mattered. Still his words pricked her. Now whether they pricked because they came from him or they pricked because they were somwhere reality she didn't know. She turned away and walked home. Wishing that they had never met!

"Umm..there is this book called 'Waiting To Be Found' is it available here?" She enquired at the entrance desk of the huge bookstore.

"Among the last few shelves at the end of the room. " she was told.

She walked up till there and began scanning the shelves. Engrossed in reading the books, she kept moving ahead.

There she banged into someone. She closed her eyes, as she felt a jerk as the man turned. She was sure she would hit the floor with the force that propelled her backwards due to the man's startled turn. But her backside din't bang the hard floor. She opened her eyes slowly only to find her eyes to partially recognize a familiar face. 

His arms held her securely by the waist. While his eyes looked at hers. She was hit by his cologne. It was much better than the ones he used before. He looked at her earings dangling from her ears, her straight locks cascading down her shoulder. She looked much beautiful and fuller than before. Her cheeks were slightly chubby, her eyes highlighted by the eye liner, her lips as always shining with the gloss. 

She gulped under his gaze. Only then did he realize he had been checking her out taking his own time. He quickly straightened up and made her stand straight. Her hands din't leave his arms, like his didn't leave her waist.

"You okay?"

"Yes. Thank You." She said politely.

"We meet again!" He impressed.

"Again! After five years!" She said getting back to scanning the books.

He scanned the books on the other side. "Are we going to keep meeting like this after every five years?"

"I don't know fate plan's!" 

He chuckled. 

"How come Miss NRI is in Mumbai?" 

"Just the way Mr.Superstar is in bookstore." She shrugged.

"Ahaan...someone's learnt my art of answering."

" Someone hasn't forgotten how to strike a conversation. " She pressed her lips, to hide her smile. Not that it was hidden from him.

When there was silence she looked up, he was engrossed in the books.

"You like reading? I dint know!" 

"There are many things you don't know Madhu, and honestly even I didn't know I like reading!" He ended his sentence in a humorous note. But she did catch his words at the beginning. Perhaps she was over thinking.

"Nahi hai yahan!" He sighed.

"Hmm..!" They walked over to the next shelf. There was one copy of a book left on one of the racks. Both their hands landed on it simultaneously.

He smiled awkwardly. She gave a light laugh. Both waited for the other to take of the hand from the book. Neither did it.

"Ahh..Madhu I..." He thought that would be sufficient to indicate her to take her hand off. But wasn't. "..I placed my hand.."

She smiled. "Ahhh..RK WO Maine pehle..." She said sweetly! He was amazed at that.

"Hahahah...Madhu..I..."

"Heheh..RK...Maine..."

"Madhu!"

"RK!"

"Maine pehle li!" He pulled the book towards him.

She frowned. "RK. Maine. Pehle.li!" She pulled it towards her.

"Madhu.." He pulled it back.

"RK!" She pulled it back 

Both sighed. '?"alright." Both left the book. 

They stared at each other.

"You take it!" He offered.

"No. You take it!"

"Why are you being sweet? Take it!"

"I always was. You never noted. Take it"

"Oaky let's both buy it. Half Half. Since we both know the book isn't available due to limited copies."

"Sounds good!" She said excitedly. She could finally read that book!

At the billing both removed their wallets and paid half the amount. The accountant raised a brow bewildered and proceeded the payment.

He handed the book to her. "Ladies first/"

She smoked cheekily accepting it.

"Coffee?" They asked together as the aroma from the cafe beside the been bookstore hit their nostrils. Smiling they sat outside. 

"So..?" He asked after they had placed their orders.

"Nothing much."

"Married and settled?" He asked in a straight voice.

"No. Broke up four years back "

"Oh..that's sad.
" No. I am Happy. "

He nodded. 

"He wanted something from life and I wanted something else so yeah." She said looking aside. There was a couple who sat blushing and sniping at each other. It din't take her time to conclude they were newly married.

"What about you? Still dating Deepali?"

"Nope. " he said tracing his finger on the spoon placed at the table.

"She was not the kind I would ...see the rest of my life with." He said frankly.

Conversation was easy and peaceful. Both updated each other in bits about their life. He no longer was in the acting field. He had got into direction.She was now happily running her own event management company.

Friendship finally grew like flowers in the right season. Maybe that book played the friendship maker. 

Conversations and casual meetings flowed in as water down the mountains. The two had began to enjoy each other's company. Maybe because now they were more in need of companionship. Whatever it was. The time they spent with each other was cherished by both.

Days flew. RK was trying to set up Madhu with one of his friends, a writer to be specific she found cute. While Madhu was pushing RK to Malini, his assistant director for the movie he was currently working at. Things were anything but merry. They would act like college students at time and set up a situation of the other with their respective crush. 

They would get into awkward situations at times and then rescue each other at the nth moment. 

"RK!" Came a whining Madhu.

RK walked in with a frowning face.

"It's all your fault!" She accused him.

"Its all your fault." He said as he sat on the bench beside her 

"Haaw..  You were the one who said, Pasand hai tohtry karo, haar maane waaley ki kabhi meet nahi hoti!" She tried imitating him.

"Aye...Maine...tumne kaha thaa...oh look RK she is looking at you, WO humesha tumhe dehkti rehti hai."

"Haww...cheater.. Tumne khud kaha thaa...haan main hoon itna handsome."

"O please. Aur waise tum genuinely Karan mein interested thii!"

"Rk. Let's quit this talk. We are in the same water. Kiss pata thaa...Karan and Malini were interested in each other."

"Point!" He laughed a little 

"Its not funny!"

"I know. But hassi as rahi hai!"

"Let's not be upset. They are happy. So what. We should not be upset." She wiped her dramebaaz tears.

"I am not you are!"

"Shut up RK!"

"Main theek hoon aur happily and proudly single hoon!"

"Acha...dikh raha hai!"

"Shut up RK!" She hit him.

"Okay let's party. Heartbreak hona thaa ho gaya now let's party!" He said.

"Are you mad?" She asked him bewildered.

"Fine tum ro.  Main chala party karne!"

"Aye.. Mujhe Rone wine ka shauk nahi hai!"

"Main bhi party karoongi!" She said like a determined kid swearing to get a good grade.

"Dranebaaz!" He laughed.

"Can I kill you?" 

"Acha chalo!"

"Chalo!"

She tiredly sat on the couch. Her apartment was away so she thought of staying the night at RK 's apartment as he suggested.

"Today was so much fun!" She said smiling.

"Yeah!" He sat beside her and laid his head back.

"You aren't as bad a company as I thought!" She looked aside at him.

"You aren't bad as well!" He winked. She laughed.

"If only you weren't Mr. Ego !" 

"Oh hello... If you weren't MiSs Prejudice!" 

They both giggled. They realised they had come closer.

He drew deep braths looking at her.

She stirred closer to him, looking at him dazed. He stared at her lips. She was breathing heavily.

He cupped her cheeks. Gently stroking her cheeks with his thumb. She mirrored his actions. No they weren't drugged or drunk. They were attracted crazily to each other. Perhaps had been from the moment they had met each other. Their frustration on the boundaries they had set for themselves that did not let them meet each other came out as fights and arguments. Their loneliness was filled by the other.

Their lips met. They kissed like there was no tomorrow. Filling the hollow that their life was filled of. His hands now moved down to her waist. Sh had moved closer to him.

"Madhu !" He whispered as they broke apart to breathe.

"Rishabd!" She spelled his name like she had never before. " are you Sur...?"

She kissed him. He kissed her back. They both needed each other's love. While the stars shined that night, the two met !

She rubbed her eyes and opened her eyes. She saw as something beside her. It was the couch. She turned the other side. There he slept shirtless beside her.  The night came back to her memory. She nervously shut her eyes. She had never done it before. She had been so vulnerable, lonely and longing for love last night. His hand was on her waist, in contact with her skin.

He was perhaps used to nights like those. She wasn't. She quickly removed his hand cautiously and got dressed properly to leave. Sh egave him one last look. She could not meet his eyes. Whtabhad she done!

"Madhu!"

He called out to her. She saw him outside her building. Sh head literally been avoiding him like plague. She had blocked his number. She had avoided him when be had reached her workplace. But he had caught her.

She hurriedly moved into her apartment, like she hadn't heard him. Annoyed he ran to catch up with her. Just when she had thought she had escaped, theclosing lift doors changed their mind and let him in. 

"What's wrong?" 

She saw everywhere but at him.

"Madhu I m talking to you!" 

"I don't want to talk/" she said pressing the button.

Angrily he bought the lift to a halt by pulling down the stop button.

"Yeh kya badtameezy hai?"

"Main bhi ye pooch Sakta hoon?"

"Rk tumhaari problem kya hai? Ho gayi galti. Ab kya?"

"Galti?"

She finally looked up at him.

"You know what Madhu, tumhaari problem tum ho. Har cheez tum waise hi dehkti ho jaise tum dekhna chathi ho." He spoke angrily banging the elevator's wall.

"Rishabd!" She shouted angrily. "No one speaks to me that way."

"I don't care Madhu."

"You know what RK, tumhaari problem kya hai. Tum bar cheez apne hisaab she chathe ho. Aaj yeah unattractive hai, kal attractive thii, aaj ye problematic hai, kal ye problematic thii.. Aaj she is good company kal she was not a person I wold be with "her words exploded hurriedly.

He simply stated at her. He pulled up the switch and the lift started moving down. Thick silence filled the room. He walked out without a word. She looked aside staring at the elevator's floo, as the doors shut.

She ran to her bed and cried her heart out.  She punched the pillow in frustration. Why was he so impossible? Why did she care for him, his words , his opinions? She did. She had, ever since she had met him!

He walked down the street to the shore. His pace faster than ususal. Why couldn't she be normal? Why was she so complicated? Couldn't she be sorted? Well if she was all of this, he would have never fallen for her so hard that even ten  years after the day he first met her he still wished things had worked out between them beautifully like they did in movies!

It was New Year's Eve. They hadn't met or spoken after that day. But the memories stayed. There wasn't an hour the each had spent without thinking about the other. 

She walked down the lonely beach. The waves kissing the shore, the winds whispering nothings to the sand the stars studded in the night sky and there she was all alone. Tears moistened her eyes. She missed him.

Suddenly there was a humming sound and he appeared as though out of no where. Her eyes din't leave him for a minute. She was trying to figure out whether he was real or was she imagining him, something she had developed very recently.

"Bhooth yaan aatma nahi hoon!"

She smiled. Her smile pulled at the strings of his heart. "Akele akele kahan jaa rahi ho, mujhe saath le jaao Javan jaa rahi ho!"

She looked at him wondering.

"Sirf gaana gas raha hoon!" He smirked walking ahead, throwing the small shells he had collected over the way.

"Can I ..."

"No. You cannot kill me unfortunately." He replied before she could ask.

She laughed.

He smiled looking at her laugh. She quietened when she saw him gazing at her.

She looked away. He blinked looking at the sand. 

"I thought you would as usual get bored without me..so...

"Nothing like that. " she said looking down at the sand as she walked.

"Maybe you were." She said casually,  Walking ahead. 

He really din't want to argue. He had come with another plan in mind today. If what he had decided was well executed he would have his entire life to fight with her. 

"Madhu..

" shhh.. " she held his wrist, "Count down!" She said excitedly.

"10" she said excitedly.

"9" he smiled 

"8" her excitement was still growing strong.

"7" he said admiring the growth of the happiness on her face.

"6" she said looking into his eyes.

"5" 

"4" her excitement knew no bounds. They said whom you spent your new year's beginning would be there till the end. A certain magazine said that. 

"3" he said, with each count he found himself going close to her.

"2"

"1" he said. 

"Happy New Year!" It wasn't just their voices that were heard, but many, a few from the ship and another few from the streets.

She hugged him and he pulled her close.

"I love you!" She confessed.

"You beat me to that!" He said, and she laughed.

"Wait wait. " she broke the hug and stepped back. She got on her knees and spoke-

"I am the most confused and unsorted person on the world perhaps, and have been a pain in your neck ever since I met you. But I was mad...because the first time we met you said, 'I wasn't the one you would flirt with.' The second time we met, you were commenting on my glasses but flirting with that air hostess and hugging that Deepali. The third time we met, you were fighting with me for a dammed book! But still in between everything so unromantic I fell for you, I love you Rishabd!" 

He sat on his knees before her. "First that's the cutest proposal I have ever got!"

"How many did you get?" She asked curiously.

"Shh..don't interrupt you can be my biwi my entire life. Okay. Let me say."

"I have never met a person as confused and judgemental as you. The first time we met there was something about you, I couldn't fathom. You weren't the one I would flirt with. You were the one I 'd love! The first time we parted ways, I had been a jerk to tell you in such a stupid manner that I felt for you that you misunderstood me. The second time we parted ways, I was mad at you more because you were engaged, I don't know but I didn't like that a bit! The third time we parted ways, I was and at you because you called it a mistake! And I m still mad at you for that. That was the most beautiful moment of my life. Do you know how heart breaking it was to wake up to find you gone?" He cupped her cheek as his voice choked.

She cupped his face. "I m sorry!"

"Don't you ever run away from me. I want to wake up every morning to find you in my arms."

Before he could continue she was kissing him away. His hands wrapped around her, and he deepened the kiss.

She broke apart abruptly. 

"What ?" He asked annoyed.

"I forgot something. "

"What?" He asked bewildered.

"Will you marry me?" 

He laughed falling on the sand.

"RK I will kill you. Who responds that way to a proposal." She sat over him hitting him.

"How will we marry if you kill me, To-Be-Biwi? " he winked.

"Can you answer my question?" 

"Ahh.. Madhu I just called you Biwi, doesn't that answer your question!"

"RK...

" I love you and will love you till we have kids, grand kids and meet our end!" With that he pulled her over him and kissed her, putting all her words to an end.

----

Happy 6th Anniversary to all fans of Rishbala! 
This wasn't planned. Don't know how the new year came here as well like my last contest's entry.
Hope you all enjoyed it.
This was supposed to be inspired by Hum Tum and When Harry Met Sally but went far from both.
Would love to read your comments and feedback on it.

Participant 2

Rishbala OS PIYA KA GHAR

Part 1 [its inspired by a  hindi movie "Piya ka ghar ]

Madhu was blushing while she was sitting in the taxi..as Rk sat beside her and they were going to their home sweet home..but along with them there were some other family members too..she was stealing glances of him and to her surprise ..he was also stealing glances of her..and smiled but he was too aware that some might not caught them like this..

After marriage ..Madhu came Mumbai ..and she didn't have any idea of Mumbai ..the least she knew was that it's a big city and its famous for movies ..shopping ..places to visit for ..its a dream city and she was happy to hear that..but when she entered in home ..she was shocked to see that there is not even a room  for two of them ..Rishabh and Madhu ..they will be going to live in the left over space in kitchen ..

means half portion is used as  kitchen and half is given to them as their "ROOMwith one small size bed in one corner ..when she saw that ..she was like how will she manage here infact them both ..she looked into Rishabh's eyes and he was smiling ..may be he is habitual of that kind of living but she is not ..her wanted to know Rishabh's thoughts on this ..she was a simple girl but like other girls ..she also has dreams about her life ..her home ..he husband..and her Uncle brought up in such a atmosphere even after living in a village that ..she was no less than a modern town girl ..her Tauji [uncle ] Balraj was very broadminded and he took all decisions related to Kids ..children .. rather than her own father Shamsher, and all accept their decisions too ..Madhu was his fav among all children in family ..and she was pampered too a lot by him .

~~~~0~~~~

Her chain of thoughts broke up when she heard Rishabh's voice ..he was telling her to take blessings from his mom and dad ..she did the same and they all went to their respective places ..after giving them blessings and good wishes ..and her MIL said something to Deepali Bhabhi ..[Rishbah's Bhabhi, Her elder bro Sikandar's wife] and went..

Deepali was quite cool and looking different among them ..she was addressing Rishabh as Rk ..and when Deepali guessed that she [Madhu] is giving strange looks ..she said ..Madhubala ..your name is like a filmy heroine so I am also giving devarji [Son  in law] filmy name ..his initials also match na ..RK ..and for you too its short and he will call you Madhu ...kyu hai na devarji ..

she winked at RK oops Rishabh ..oops ..Rk ..uff she got confused ..she just wanted to talk to Rk ..

"ok Rk is right ..she will call him Rk too ..thanks to Deepali Bhabhi ..she thought ..

"Bhabhi kya aap bhi ..leave it na ..he starting shuffling his hair ..

Rk blushed ..and Deepali laughed ..Sikandar aka Sikky bhai stopped her ..

"Deepali let them go inside na..chalo ..kamre main chalo ..

"Haan haan chal rahi hoon ..i know they are just waiting for us to go ..ok devraniji ..have a great night ..she winked again ..making Madhu blushed plus she was feeling awkward too ..

Than Deepali came near her ..pressed her hand and said ..Madhu ..if you need anything ..tell me ..

Madhu nodded in no ..she said naughtily.." enjoy  than "and went along with Sikky ..their room and RK-Madhu's so called room was side by side ..when she entered in kitchen ..she could heard their voices if she focus on that..so its like they can also hear their talks too ..OMG!! ..saw her lost in thoughts again ..Rk hold her hand and removed her heavy dupatta ..she came into senses and seeing what RK is doing ..she was blushing ..he embraced her in his arms ..like protecting her ..first time she smelled him and he smelled her ..they hugged each other ..don't know why but Madhu wanted to cry ..for missing her home and family more or seeing the situation here ..she could not understand ..she said to her heart ..everything will be fine ..don't worry..

"You must be feeling tired ..come sit ..he parted and let her sit on the single bed ..she sat and just she sat on it ..it started making noises ..churr "charrshe just than stood up ..and two tears came from her eyes ..Rk too felt embarrassed like her ..and hold her and said "Sorry ..woh ...ye ..actually its not new ..so ..it demands repair I guess ..i didn't need it as I slept on common terrace ..but now..i will get it repaired ..sorry I didn't knew its condition ..

"Its ok..but I can't sit on it ..i hope you understand ..

"Yes yes ..don't sit ..let's make another arrangement ..there is still space left so we can manage on floor ..if you say yes..i know its very..

She cut him in half ..and said ..No prob ..i will manage ..but pls speak in low voice ..i mean ..

"Yes yes ..i understand ..[he whispered ] ok let's do than ..

He understand about reason of  speaking in low voice ..

She was feeling lil good as atleast he is supportive which is most imp but what the hell is this room cum kitchen ? how they will manage there?

~~~~0~~~~

They took mattress from single bed and  laid down on that mattress ..on floor ..

Rk tried to be close to her and wanted to touch her rosy lips when she just stood up and went near a small window ..in that "ROOM that was open ..

Rk asked what happened ? and she stated that she is scared if somebody might see them ..its open window after all ..so she wanted to shut it ..Rk smiled and close the window pane..she smiled and her face turned crimson red ..her heart was beating very fast and worried too ...about the whole situation ..it was not fel good situation ..but what she could do ? and what could Rk do at that time plsu new marriage and their feeling for each other were high too ..Madhu said yes for alliance as she liked Rk and he too was lost in her when he saw her first in village..

~~~~0~~~~

Rk came close to her and wanted to kiss her and he claimed her soft ..rose petals like lips and she too closed her eyes ..but but..

Someone was knocking the door and they didn't understand at first ..than she realized..its Deepali Bhabhi's voice ..they both parted ..Rk rushed to the door and Deepali Bhabhi came saying ..

"Sorry to disturb you but what to do ..today water came in early morning due to some reason ..which we don't know ..and we have shortage of water here so ..we have to fill buckets and all ..as we got this extra advantage ..sorry ..sorry haan Madhu ..she smiled and kept smiling naughtily ..and started pouring water in different utensils ..buckets ..containers etc..

Madhu was like she has no blood in the body ..it was such an awkward situation and plus Rk's face too was pale seeing her face..she started pulling mattress as she didn't wanted to give any "hint to Bhabhi ..Rk too helped her but they couldn't hide like that .. she saw Bhabhi smiling seeing their "arrangement "

Their "effort.

Madhu could see on her face ..what she must be thinking ..and she felt so awkward ..that she left the kitchen.

~~~~0~~~~

Whole day rituals got performed ..one or the other ..and she was too tired till night plus she didn't got chance to talk to Rk..

When Deepali told her that the work of kitchen is ended ..and said "All yours " with a naughty smile ..don't know why but she felt good rather than feeling teased or annoyed..may be coz she was going to talk to Rk in private as whole day they didn't get one minute coz of cont. coming and going of guests ..relatives ..that too in that small home in that chawl..how can people live in chawl ? she could not understood? 

Rk was waiting for her to comr and he already sat the mattress on floor..when she came ..he smiled and said ..said "You want to change ?than  change clothes ..i am waiting . ..and just than Madhu heard lil laughter from bhabhi's room ..she must be listening as and she was like frozen on that moment..its enough ..their is no privacy..she hinted Rk to talk slowly and seeing his cute face ..giving the look that what he has done ? she smiled ..by now she knew that Rishabh..is so nice guy ..so decent ..

Rk came near her as she nodded in no ..as she has changed clothes already before ..

He took out a small packet from his pocket and and gave it to her ..it was Gazra [flower band for hair ..worn around hair bun ]she looked so happy and he tucked it in her hair..smelling her ..getting close to her and Madhu's all upset ness gone and she hugged him ..they were in process to understand each other ..till now hardly they could talk properly ..

"Madhu tum theek ho na ..tumhe ghar ki yaad aa rahi hogi ..you must be remembering home and family ..

"Haan ..yes ..ofcourse  and now its my family too ..i am fine ..

"Madhu I am sorry for what happened last night ..

"Its ok..not your fault ..and she blushed ..

"You are so sweet ..just like your name "Madhu "Bhabhi said ..yours name -filmy name ..and truly you are like a heroine ..he appreciated in such a lovely way ..

"And my hero is you ..she buried her face in his chest after saying this ..he lifted her face up and said "where do you want to go ? we can go ..tell me ..few days leave I have more..

"I ..i ..don't know ..and she wanted him to suggest place first ..she also has no idea about Mumbai ..

"Ok than I will show you whole Mumbai one by one..we will go ..and he ticked her hair strands behind her ears ..

"You look so b'ful in gajra ..i will bring it daily ..

"No need to bring it daily ..we have to save money na ..

"You are so smart too ..just like your tauji said ..

"I am missing Tauji very much ..

"Don't worry ..we will go to your house too soon ..

Talking with RK washed away all her anger and she was finding peace in his arms ..he asked her to lay down and just than a rat came over their mattress ..and Madhu screamed on top of her lungs ..she was hell scared of rat..she hugged him tightly ..Rk was trying to calm her down but she was not stopping ..soon all family members were present there ..and asking what happened? When they were told that a rat came than all started laughing ..and told Madhu that its not new thing ..but now they are habitual ..

She will be also get habitual soon ..Madhu was like what type of people they are ? she was hell annoyed and she didn't said anything ..than they all went and Deepali Bhabhi whispered in her ear..

"I thought Rk has done something ...but no prob ..now rat gone ..and if it comes again ..Rk will handle it..and she left laughing ..which made Madhu more annoyed ..and she went and slept over the single bed ..Rk was looking at her cute face with traces of anger ..

~~~~0~~~~

Two days more passed ..but same situation ..and by some or the other reason Rk -Madhu didn't spent time together ..

Rk decided to go for movie ..he thought ..may be she will feel good but what the hell that happened ? but to her surprise ..that happened !!

he himself didn't thought of it ..

----------------

New update

Part 2 

Rk thought to go for a movie but all in vain ..as Madhu's has headache that day ..he planned next day but than there was some function in chawl and all have to go there ..

He was hell annoyed ..third day..his bro gave him two passes to watch a play ..which their group organized which they were part of ..[Sikky and Deepali used to  act in plays and have their own group.]

Deepali came to Madhu and said "Madhu ..why don't you go and see the latest play of our group ..go and enjoy ..and then came near and whispered in her ear..And if you don't want to go ..let's pretend and go some other place ..i will tell sasuma that you are going to watch play..and winked at her..

Madhu felt embarrassed and that time Rk also entered there and she looked at him and her face turned crimson red ..Deepali pressed her hand and went from there laughing silently..

Rk was ruffling his hairs ..

~~~~

They went to see play only as Madhu didn't want to lie to sasuma ..Rk agreed too ..but they did this that

After that they went to Juhu chaupati and chatted there for long..it seemed Madhu was very happy today and Rk wanted to get close to her ..wanted to embraced her in his arms ..wanted to shout out that how much he is in love with her ..but she denied and said that some one will see them and its not good to be like this in public ..why he is so shameless here? and she started blushing ..Rk found her so cute..he wanted to kiss her ..he wanted to talk to her a lot and Madhu's condition was also like that..

Both were comfortable more with each other..but still they were far apart ..there hearts met ..their souls met but they were still in process to be close to each other and some or the other thing happened.

~~~~

Sometime  passed ..one day Madhu's tauji came without prior noticed and it was like a storm ..he came and he saw the arrangements ..the home..and he was hell angry ..not a single room for his dearest Madhu?Not proper arrangement and they all live in such a small place? He said ..he will not tolerate it any more and asked Madhu too that why she didn't tell him till now? Why she is bearing it and how ?He is feeling guilty to put her life in such a mess ..he didn't knew about this all ..he never thought that in Mumbai ..big city ..there is not enough space for her Madhu? and asked her to go with her immediately ..he was very angry and though all at home .Sikky ..Madhu's inlaws ..Deepali all tried hard to convince them that its not a prob and they will do something soon ..yet Tauji were not ready to listen anything..

Madhu too tried to speak but he was in so bad mood and he knew his tauji so well..

Rk was not at home ..and by the time he came ..Madhu had gone with her Tauji ..Deepali told Rk that she didn't wanted to go and it was clear from her eyes and face that she don't want to leave Rk but she had no choice..

Rk gone mad ..he never thought like this ..his Madhu left him ? but fault is his too along with family..they should have told the situation before marriage ..but they didn't thought that way ..but now what can be done ?

He immediately stood up and asked his friend Mukund to give the leave application in office as he is going to Madhu's place.. no one could stop him and he left ..

~~~~

He reached there but how to meet Madhu ? he went to a rest house ..thankfully he got one ..o/w he was not hoping to get any there..but now all place were developing ..and that's good..

He knew by Madhu's talks that she has habit of plucking flowers from garden in morning ..he waited there in morning ..two days passed ..no one came ..he was sad but on third day Madhu along with her friend ..he tried to call and her friend saw him and told Madhu and they met than ..seeing Madhu he could not control and hugged her tightly..Madhu's condition was also no less ..she was also dying to meet Rk but she knew her Tauji's anger too ..she was waiting for him to calm down and than she will talk to her she thought but now Rk is here ..she was so happy that her love is true..

Rk told her that he want to meet Tauji and he will sort it out ..Madhu was scared a bit but Rk was determined and so she took him to home ..he was greeted so well by his inlaws but Tauji was not happy and taunt him of not being capable to treat his wife well ..to not able to give  her basic necessities of life.

"Tauji ..i understand and I will not say I was right ..yes I was wrong and I admit and I want to rectify my mistake ..i want to give Madhu all happiness and first of all a nice home if not big one right now ..but I will try my best ..i will do part time job too ..but will manage in sometime ..but pls don't break this relationship at any cost ..pls I request you ..i..i..

"Hmm..what you will earn in some time ? all rubbish ..you didn't thought it till now and when Madhu is here ..you are saying this?

Rk tried to convince hardly and all family members supported him too but Tauji didn't ..after Madhu interfered and said in low voice but confidently that she also want to give him a chance and its not that she don't want to live there..the whole family is very nice and love her so much ..she noticed till now ..than he agreed to give Rk a chance ..

He asked Rk to earn atleast some decent amount in one month which can prove his worth ..and than he will allow him to meet Madhu ..

Rk agreed and said "Seperation is must as it will motivate me more for hard work and to meet Madhu soon..thank you so much Tauji ..

"And Tauji ..i will also support him as I am his wife and I can't leave him like this ..i love you so much and I can't hurt you ..yes I was so angry on him too but now realized ..its not that big prob and he is ready to solve it..so pls forgive me and allow me to help him ..i will take tuitions and will apply for teacher's job..i have done teacher training and I want to do job too ..you also want me to do this na..pls give us your blessings ..

Tauji was so touched yet remained strick but pretended to melted a bit..he allowed them to do in this way ..

he touched his feet and left.Madhu later on meet him in rest house and he said ..he will soon come to take her ..they hugged and tears rolled from their eyes ..

~~~~

Rk was doing so much hard work..he started doing part time job and remind himself everytime he saw Madhu's pic that he will bring her home soon..Madhu also started taking tuitions and applied for teacher's job ..she was earning too ..and tried to even go for home tuitions as well as they will pay her more ..

Rk also started doing overtime on Sundays too ..his family was supportive too..they too realized that its not easy to live like this esp one girl who has left everything and came to their home ..which is going to be her dream home ..about Deepali and Sikky ..they had love marriage and Deepali-Sikky  had her own room ..so not much prob for them ..infact Sikky once suggested Rk too that he can take Madhu to some guest house or hotel  and they can spent time together their ..their love life should be moving now ..for how long they will be like this ? but when Madhu got to know about it ..she didn't like the idea but she knew by than that Deepali Bhabhi and Sikky does the same and enjoying themselves in alone..far away from house ..

She agreed after Rk requested her more and more and they went to a hotel and booked a room too ..but to their bad ..there was a raid in that hotel than only and police came in search of a racket there who supplies girls to clients ..though they were husband -wife ..but they could be under scanner too ..thanks to the waiter there who was impress by Madhu so much as she called him bahiyaji and gave respect ..he told them fastly and ask them to run from back door..

Thankfully they got saved but Madhu was cursing that day and eventually Rk had to sleep in balcony for some days till Madhu's anger and she herself calm down ..Rk remembered ..

~~~~~

Madhu too remembered an incident happened those days ..seeing Rk and Madhu's condition ..Deepali and Sikky made a plan..they went to see a movie and ask their parents too and all of them..whole family went to see movie ..Sikky told Rk to be at home with Madhu and spent time together where no one will be there to disturb them ..Rk and Madhu were so happy and Madhu made the dinner..and she was serving it in room but Rk went into the kitchen and hugged her form back ..

"Madhu..aaj ki shaam hamare naam ..tum aur main..jaldi se khana khatam karte hain ...theek hai ..ya phir khana rahne dete hain ..leave it ..and he was about to kiss him ..when she pushed him a lil..

"No way ..khana maine banaya hai itne man se..pahle khana ..

"Ok than feed me with your hands ..i am not gonna eat it ..

"You are so childish sometimes..

"I will show how much I am childish and how much I am ...she shut his mouth ..laughed and started feeding him after coming to room ..they were having dinner with all love in their eyes when someone knocked the door and there was Deepali's sis and brother in law and and not to mention ..their dinner and their night got ruined and everyone except them enjoyed ..as their parents changed the program after Sikky insisting that they should go for a religious movie and parents agreed ..infact their parents went to juhu chaupati and spent time together ..chatted there as  one of Sikky's friend saw them there and Sikky himself took Deepali for an English movie they wanted to see..Sikky shared this all to Rk and Rk was like he is the biggest fool and same Madhu felt for herself ..all in all its quite difficult to manage your own time in a busy city like Mumbai and with so small rooms..so less space..so couples try  different things to spent time together ..she understood that ..at least in her case.

Their story is diff and one can not easily believe that even after living under one roof they were so far away in one sense ..

~~~~

Days passed and soon one month passed ..Rk was counting the earnings he had that month ..and some rupees were less ..he thought ..just than Sikky came and gave him some rupees ..Rk was surprised but he didn't took the money and said "Bhaiya ..i will not take this ..i have to earn enough to show them ..i can keep their daughter well ..i will do something more ..i will sell my watch to earn some money ..

"Shut up and listen to me ..i know you are not of that type ..i was just helping you coz not only you but Madhu is also missing you lots..and your Bhabhi Deepali is in touch with her you know..you just keep this money and when Madhu will come back home..you can return it later on and also if your conscience don't allow ..than give me your watch and take it later on..after paying money..that will suit you na ?

We  have taken advance from a play producer so just keep it and go to bring Madhu..and don't think you are incapable ..you are very much capable and we will soon find a good house..

Rk hugged his bro and he was so touched and getting emotional ..

He went to Madhu's home and put the money in front of them ..Tauji saw it ..count it and than Madhu also came and gave her share to Tauji ..it was all together a decent amount to which Tauji could not say no but he revealed one thing that he was just taking exam of Rk and he is passed with flying colors..

Infact both Rk -Madhu's love is true and he was just watching what Madhu's place in his life ..and he is sure now that whether he has not better place for Madhu in his house but he has defo given his heart to Madhu and she lives there.

Madhu blushed and Rk smiled ..like some burden removed from him..but he told them that some money is given by his bhai and he will return it to him soon..Tauji was impressed from his honesty and hugged him and Madhu both ..he allowed him to take Madhu..and gave them their blessings..

~~~~

Rk now managed to arrange a separate home in chawl as big house in that money was not possible ..

So they decided to do this that Rk-Madhu will live in separate home and Rk's parents will be living like 3 months in their home and 3 months in Rk-Madhu's home ..in this way ..their joint family system will not break ..and Madhu and Rk will also not be feeling guilty for breaking home..as Deepali and Sikky too will come there for sometime and no space prob also will be than ..and soon they will change the home ..and will take a big home and they all will try for it ..all agreed to this infact Tauji also came and saw all this arrangement ..and for first three months ..Rk -Madhu will be going to live alone ..

They inaugurated home and  its going to be their first day in that home ..after pooja all gave them blessings and left ..

Rk closed the door and hugged her tightly ..she too was dying to be in his arms but got blushed and for the sake of saying said ..Leave me ..

"Not gonna leave you ..just giving you five min to get ready ..i will too go and fresh n up ..and gave her a flying kiss..he left and she smiled ..finally they have their space..

She started humming ..

piya ka ghar hai ye, rani hun main, rani hun ghar ki

mere piya ka ghar hai ye, rani hun main, rani hun ghar ki

abhi aate honge, abhi aayenge wo

mulakate hongi, ho kayi bate hongi

naino se to nain mile hai waise hum din rain mile

naino se to nain mile hai waise hum din rain mile

mile sada mele, me mile na akele me

milam wo aadha tha, pura milan aaj hai

She was placing things and singing ..blushing and her face turned crimpson red..

kaisi rut hai ye matwali sara ghar hai khali khali

kaisi rut hai ye matwali sara ghar hai khali khali

koi nahi roke jo, roke hame toke jo

yaha se waha tak mera ho to raz hai

mai to chunri odh lungi aaye ho to muh mod lungi

mai to chunri odh lungi aaye ho to muh mod lungi

ghunghta na kholungi, saiya ji se bolungi

chhodo na chedo na, aati mujhe laz hai

abhi aate honge, abhi aayenge wo

mulakate hongi, ho kayi bate hongi

she was acting like Rk came and she is covering her face and just than Rk came and hold her hand ..

he was looking so fresh ..with water droplets dripping from his head..he shake his head and water droplets came over Madhu too ...she look down but he looked her chin up and claimed her lips ..it was such a soothing kiss ..Madhu reciprocated too ..soulmates were dying to become one and they didn't waste any more time and went to their room where Madhu just saw the decorated room..Rk said ..in hurry he decorated room and so locked the room for surprise..she loved it and buried her face in his chest ..he knew ..she is getting emotional ..

"Biwi ..ab bas ..no more tears ..haan..sabne hamara saath diya par sabse badkar tumne mera saath diya ..trust kiya mujhpar ..i am so lucky to have you ..

"Patidev..aapne bhi toh mere liye ye sab kiya ..ye main kabhi nah bhulungi..

"I love you ..

"I love you too "

"Ab bas wohi gao jo gaa rahi thi ..PIya ka ghar hai  ye ..he smiled and winked

"Aapne sun liya ?

"Haan and I loved it ..

He lift her in his arms and switch off the lights saying ..now no one will come..no rat ..no bat..listening this ..she laughed and he joined her too ..both laughed and he sealed her lips with a deep kiss.it was their time.