Bepannah,my thoughts, Put out of joint.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ep 48~23.5.18  Put out of joint!

Nothing can be taken for granted in life. Though the universe promises stability through its mechanical motions. Yet with humans, naught is constant. Their circumstances, their relationships and last of all their very lives defies immortality. Still we cannot complain that in birth we are given the chance to jump through the hoops of life. The menu of what we can chose in life, is not offered to us. Thus many things we face in life are not to our taste and  liking, and put us out of joint with  tribulations we face. Things appear senseless and inappropriate. Often unjust before us .How we click back the incongruity into a best fit  congruous position  in our lives ,depends very much upon our individual resilience..

In keeping with the undercurrents of unpredictability and incongruity that runs through the episode, is firstly the sudden arrival of Rajvir Khanna in the game of cricket!. He announces himself as an intruder to the game being played! Aditya  in the true national  fondness  for the game of cricket welcomes the suave, clean cut stranger! with the invite any one can play.  Is this an invitation yet again for another body to pry into his and Zoya's   past life?

Rajvir Khanna  is as elusive as the  odd fleecy white cloud  against the blue skies. Will it float away? or is it only a false sign of rain shower on a hot sultry day? The man speaks in innuendos! saying one thing and meaning another. Catches make matches?  The man also speaks in riddles! Claims he comes in search of truth, all the way from London town! But what is Rajvir's truth? Aditya, Zoya stand stumped. The truth of the matter is that the quest for truth is not easily accessible. One has to struggle to get to the bottom of the truth.

One moment he seems like a friend who facilitates the business deal between Virani and Zosh, to the advantage of Zosh events. But to Adi Kalpeshs friend  with his short cut   pun intended sentences, also seems  odd and sort of puts him out of joint. Yet this new player maintains he is not one easily forgotten! For Adi and Zoya to usher in oblivion from their past ..is a much sought after commodity! Here this man challenges them they'll remember him for sure! Why? What truth does he insinuate too? They hardly know him. But he seems to have the upper hand on them already, gets them the contract! Yes, that's Rajvir's  favour  for Adi and Zoya.

For Rajvir seeing them unsettled, off guard is much suitable for the sort of game he intends to play! Catch! This pair to make them into a match? Well if that is the case? Then  Rajvir is a force who, like Sagarika works to unite Aditya and Zoya. Bit by bit   gentle unavoidable pressure is put over them to lead Adi and Zoya towards conflict resolution. But since the nature of truth can be subject to question. Thus as a viewer, I too wonder about the positive authenticity of Rajvir's intent regards Zoya and Aditya? He makes no secret that his presence will cause fireworks! So one can anticipate, resounding revelations, that will leave many charred emotionally. Noteworthy are his references to reverent places in India where devotes travel to seek, reality, truth ,peace Rajvir even   refers to trekking up the mountains to find the truth. Does he  in a veiled way touch upon  Mussouri .. where investigation is underway?? There is certainly more to his clean cut suave look!

From business point of view what's in it for Rajvir ? what benefits does he expect to  accrue in veering Aditya and Zoya  closer to each ? Or better still, how will his exposure of Adi Zoya sham marriage, profit him? The answers are not clear yet, which is sign of progression in plot movement. But one thing is significant , both Rajvir and Sagarika have a purpose to deliver in Adi and Zoya's lives.

Adityas amicable hand shake with Rajvir, to me suggests, that if Rajvir works to bridge the gap  between him and Zoya. Then he'll go along with the idea. Zoya on the other hand, yelps in pain after shaking hands with the stranger! he knows more than is necessary.  Is he out to expose her deception?

Old injuries can cause, later day pains .Zoya's sprain , twist, excruciating pain, in the main may be evidence of a sport injury. But under the surface it just may be a sudden reminder of once being Yash's wife. Now she is reduced to the role of a feigned a wife! That too in a public scenario, where she is addressed as Mrs.Zoya Hooda by a total stranger. What's more this married couple's, reflex actions!  are constantly under scrutiny by Rajvir and Sagarika. In this scenario, does Rajvir actually  orchestrate the pain in his gentle twist to Zoya's already smarting palm?? Cause damage so Adi can fix it? If so, then Rajvir does so, to gather evidence to expedite his mission to catch the truth!

Cruel to be kind! Aditya picks up on Zoya's nature of making a mountain out of mole hill! Enough of her fussing, whining and whinging! Pragmatic, no time waster Aditya , has just the treatment for her! which he administers  to her himself! Quite different from ice packs, cold compress upon a sprain .To him ice is time consuming, and instead of alleviating the pain, it somehow prolongs the pain! Hence in Zoya's case Adi reckons she needs to deal with Yash's memories   in a manner, that is " sharp! Short! and shrift! Adi takes her hand by surprise! before she can say boohoo! One stiff yank! clicks her disjointed bone back into place! As praise, he gets her music to his ears, Urdu protests!

The scene makes room for Sagarika  once again to advocate  Aditya's case as being the exemplary husband! Any wife can wish for! To me she is beginning to sound, after repeated scenes, like she  is carrying out a hard sell to a reluctant customer! Being overly persistent in pointing out Aditya's plus points. Has she caught on to Zoya's weaknesses of gullibility, over cautious, quick to react? possibility of losing Adi to the infatuated Mahi ?? Or is Sagarika like Rajvir, on to something else?  What is the truth?

Truth can sound out of joint if the evidence backing it is rejected by the  adjudicator . Only trust can waver off the incrimination. Sakshis presence in the Yash Pooja photo, clearly shows her party to how things have turned out. Yes this is true when Adi finds out, his wounds will be scraped again! Anjana can see through every lie that Sakshi  undertakes ,to cover the truth! This dithering of hers lingers. Seems she'd rather suffer health wise, financially rather  then grieve Aditya. Truth  is Aditya rather rake his old wound, than allow his maa in law suffer silently in agony.. the emotionally injured man, rages but the inherent compassion within him still overrules all else in Aditya Hooda..

Arjun too realizes how hard it is to keep the truth under a blanket. It puts things out of joint. He realizes its best to ease in the truth between him and Noor.  Informal cup of coffee for two, helps him to speak his heart, partly. Suggests, being friends in the work environment as its conducive to a good working relationship. How easily Arjun sorts out the matters of his heart, with a little help from his friend Chirag and a bit of role play.

Adi and Zoya on the other hand ,need the intervention of role play,  plus the involvement of Rajvir and Sagarika! Plus a night out!

It takes two to tango!..  the restaurant is all about who pulls the shots. Rajvir uses, the occasion to conduct the highlight of the episode.  Aditya and Zoya are made to honour ceremony , seeing they won the contract and thus have no choice but to attend the dinner, and expose themselves to the  ordeal of both open and close questions. Rajvir is in charge. The idea is to catch out both Adi and  Zoya through their conflicting views, that come about  in Rajvir s polite, yet sharp and rapid  interrogation.

Their incongruous replies are a dead giveaway regards their affinity, let alone their marriage. What saves them both however, is how they complete each others  unsatisfactory , non- tallying answers to Rajvir questions. Both Adi and Zoya together face this Spanish inquisition! No where do they publicly deface each other, but rather boldly face what they were subjected to. Within Rajvir's mind, there is some confusion to their love story or true story? The irony gives weight to the scene. The final test is the no one loses dance..

Both claim to be married, so both are participants to this game. Seemingly designed to reduce distance between couples.. till both emerge as one! This motion is about dancing  and adhering within given parameters of circumstances which  a couple faces in marriage. On a broader level marriage is magnificent and elaborate milestone in the couples life with much space for two people. Gradually as the sheets of paper fold, when man and wife begin to learn more about  each other, put into place systems of  adjusting and adapting to each others needs..  the space reduces and brings them closer. As long as they have each other, they can dance to the tunes which destiny plays for them. Finally the couple who manages to survive the hardest of ordeals, where they have to give up much, willingly, as long  as they share their tiny space with the one who is their life partner. That   husband and wife  ,receives the kiss of redemption! Qualifies to begin life anew with the one destined for them. For the husband and wife who keep up with the erratic motions of life  are the ones who emerge as the winners! For the real test in life is  does  one dance  the dance of life or  does  one  abandon the dance floor of life??

Stumble ,fumble or cant dance to save her life! Zoya is safe in Aditya Hooda's hands.. who is not her husband, yet certainly lives up to the role.

Rajvir wears a smug smile on his face.. will he be the catalyst in Zoya and Aditya's lives? Turn their sham role into reality? They are unaware that despite the hidden ,just tolerating you !expressions on both their faces. The truth of the matter is the pair of them are lousy liars!  How each covers up for the each other, is less about saving  oneself ,and more about saving the other. As both are partners in this marriage.. but within they seem as two souls.. rolled into one! Hamlet53 24.5.18

Apurva was a treat to watch..  the episode portrays him well.. looks like I have crossed the hud of badateemzi   today with late posting of this fine episode.. please forgive me.. having minor works done to my property .. so it was workmen.. supervision.. all day!!   much love hammie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res..will read it in a whyl ..😳
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Once again an excellent piece of writing. 👏

For me, the highlight of the episode was Rajveer, who has arrived from London, and his perception of AdiYa. Being an ardent Sherlock Holmes reader, I draw parallel between Mr. Lestrade of Scotland Yard and Rajveer, who is supposed to be from CBI. Both these officers first assume who the criminals are and then set out for evidence against them (implicitly mentioned in the stories), as opposed to another pair of parallels: Mr. Holmes and Arjun, who take one evidence at a time before jumping into conclusions. Coincidentally, Arjun was remarked as 'Sherlock Holmes' by his father. Only makers know if this has been intentional..or maybe I am observing too much. 😆

I would love to watch how this investigation proceeds. Yesterday's episode was also great. Waiting for your next post. 🤗

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Brillant .. I also feel Rajvir is like Sagarika ..
He has his strategy on Aditya as per today's episode .. Just my observation and I feel it is the factor of LOVE which is the crux of the show Bepanaaah and the protagnists are indeed going to discover each other promos and what the real stoey embarks are two different enitiea yet blended the pieces of puzzle of life has ifs call and the light shows a fine path to follow.

Just what I think as Rajveer's framework is still getting established and many things may just fall in place and the understood no need of explination may overrule..
Happiness514 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r just great hammie..m sorry i could never comment on ur previous parts but trust me i read thrm all.. u r a gem... Ur insights r deep n beautiful.. u r a potential writer.. i do believe that u must have topped English language at ur school days.. u r exception... please do keep giving us such posts.. ur d light to the darkness spread by confusing tracks of bepannaah.. u make us see what's hidden behind the track.. thank u so much that u do this...❤️
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Unresed above 😉
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
See that paper is the truth of marriage. A marriage has certain boundaries which both needs to observe.even if one partner steps out both loses. So you have to give and take,  adapt accept and manage the thin boundary together. The couple who can remain in boundary when the circumstances can justify why they broke it wins the reward. They truly come passing the fire test with flying colors. Rajvir is trying to bring the lie in open. But adiya play together and keep their dignity. But this play will ensure truth comes out in the most unexpected manner rolling many heads. Afterall one lie with good intention can unravel the many lies that were spoken for just keeping the facade in short maintaining the hypocrisy. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
helooo Tia..😃 good to see you caught up the late post.. tell you there's not enough hours in the day for work and what I like doing..

Once again an excellent piece of writing. 👏
thanks mate..posted Thursday's  thoughts just now
For me, the highlight of the episode was Rajveer, who has arrived from London, and his perception of AdiYa. Being an ardent Sherlock Holmes reader, I draw parallel between Mr. Lestrade of Scotland Yard and Rajveer, who is supposed to be from CBI. Both these officers first assume who the criminals are and then set out for evidence against them (implicitly mentioned in the stories), as opposed to another pair of parallels: Mr. Holmes and Arjun, who take one evidence at a time before jumping into conclusions. Coincidentally, Arjun was remarked as 'Sherlock Holmes' by his father. Only makers know if this has been intentional..or maybe I am observing too much. 😆
👏👏 bravo loved your parallels.. yes... RV... is pure sharp , razor blade.. with  a snooping nose.. many reckon he may be a cop in plain clothes.. its his open and closed questions... very obvious.. so I take it you are into  classic British detective tales.. Holmes and Watson.. 😛...
I would love to watch how this investigation proceeds. Yesterday's episode was also great. Waiting for your next post. 🤗
yes... me posted it just now.. trying frantically to  be prompt..   Lovely to hear from you.. much love hammie
 - Tia

Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Will be back after I catch up on the past few episodes :)
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo shanti05 good to see you
Brillant .. I also feel Rajvir is like Sagarika .. oh good.. so I am not alone
He has his strategy on Aditya as per today's episode .. Just my observation and I feel it is the factor of LOVE which is the crux of the show Bepanaaah and the protagnists are indeed going to discover each other promos and what the real stoey embarks are two different enitiea yet blended the pieces of puzzle of life has ifs call and the light shows a fine path to follow.
yes I agree shanti... the love angle must be maintained.
Just what I think as Rajveer's framework is still getting established and many things may just fall in place and the understood no need of explination may overrule..
yes,till now I can't get my head around his role..is it ,positive, negative or grey...?? whatever  ? the show engages more ,with Apurva's entry.. treat to watch the actor... thanks for sharing your  interesting thoughts.. much love hammie