Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Looking forward to Silsila.....But WHY?

Arpita_De IF-Rockerz
Arpita_De
Arpita_De

Posted: 24 May 2018 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hello everyone Arpita here Big smile 
The forum is OPEN now Clap

Here everyone will come to have fun & lots of gossips, discussions over the much awaited show SILSILA with this the very 1st question that arise is WHY Silsila?  Wink I am sure everyone has different answer to it so let's start with those answers 

Silsila because = Shakti Arora? Dhrasti Dhami? Aditi? The content of the show? 

Well my answer is... Impressed with the promo LOL As they have mentioned in the promo "Emotions are emotions and not something right or wrong" I want to know how they deals with it without making Aditi's character negative & trust me I will quit the day they makes that character negative Ouch plus this show is blessed with very talented star cast so this show is a must try hopefully makers will do justice with such a sensitive issue & the star cast Smile

Edited by Arpimugfan - 24 May 2018 at 7:29am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mysweetheart12KSGFAN0Lily1Amna0521MahiKirmunoPriya_18sangeeta33moumita.madhukNithunavimisty_drastifankabslocksAlohomora_SnehaDollkahkashansakinaIMA9167Cinnamonnbobby13rocksKeepdreaming

Related Videos

Gulzoda Newbie
Gulzoda
Gulzoda

Posted: 24 May 2018 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hello, I think this show remain to us Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha and Jaya mam's Silsila!
Maybe for this reason it was be Silsila

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysweetheart12Arpita_DeSnehaDoll

SnehaDoll IF-Rockerz
SnehaDoll
SnehaDoll

Posted: 24 May 2018 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
The storyline sounds interesting. So I will definitely give it a try. Hv never seen Drishti or aditi's serial but Loved Shakti in Pavitra Rishta and on & off seen Matsh too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GulzodaArpita_De

Arpita_De IF-Rockerz
Arpita_De
Arpita_De

Posted: 24 May 2018 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gulzoda

Hello, I think this show remain to us Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha and Jaya mam's Silsila!
Maybe for this reason it was be Silsila
May be the name Silsila badalte rishtoon ka got inspiration from the movie only LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gulzodaancy_lizaSnehaDoll

Arpita_De IF-Rockerz
Arpita_De
Arpita_De

Posted: 24 May 2018 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaDoll

The storyline sounds interesting. So I will definitely give it a try. Hv never seen Drishti or aditi's serial but Loved Shakti in Pavitra Rishta and on & off seen Matsh too.
I have seen all three of their acting so I can assure you that none of them will disappoint you Wink But how the story goes... Only time will tell 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SnehaDoll

Cinnamonn IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamonn
Cinnamonn

Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I think Drasthi and Shakti looks good together after watching that promo so I think the show seems interesting.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mysweetheart12Gulzodamoumita.madhukSnehaDollArpita_DeAlohomora_

SnehaDoll IF-Rockerz
SnehaDoll
SnehaDoll

Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

I have seen all three of their acting so I can assure you that none of them will disappoint you Wink But how the story goes... Only time will tell 
Ya m sure none will disappoint as they all are senior actors. They may be amazing at their acting but if story isnt good, then won't stick here for longLOLBasically m here for the story, not for any actorLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpita_De

Arpita_De IF-Rockerz
Arpita_De
Arpita_De

Posted: 24 May 2018 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ariaana-

I think Drasthi and Shakti looks good together after watching that promo so I think the show seems interesting.
Yeah both Drasthi & Aditi looks gr8 with Shakti Wink LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index