Pyaar Ho Hi Jatha Hai AK THE END PG118!!!

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hiya everyone me and Shaz are going to start a new fanfic, its going to be based on my love story, about me and my boyfriend Sahil, but we are going to change some of it, but not everything, I hope u all read it and leave us a lot of comments.

The story will be set in UK in Birmingham, and it will be about 2 individuals, and how they get together, and how their lives change. The Sharmas and the Viranis live in 1 house and have the same businesses and their biggest rivals are the Khannas.

WILL LOVE SUCEED OR WILL DESTINY SUCEED?

Characters

The Khannas 

Trishna Khanna- (Angads Dadi) She lives in London, even though she is old she is very fashionable and modern, she's evil, she wants everything her way, and if everything isn't her way she goes to any extent to make everything her way, as she is the oldest in the family, she makes the decisions, and everyone obeys them, and if they don't obey them she makes them to obey her.

Dilip Khanna- AVery good Father, he has given all his children good values, he is a very successful business man. He handles the business with his wife Parvati Khanna. Khanna Industries, they own loads of restaurants and fashion houses and some clubs. Hes very kind and sweet, he loves his family a lot.

Parvati Khanna- A Very good Mother, has given all her children good values, she helps in the business with her husband, and she loves all her children and wants the best for them, She can do anything for their happiness.

Angad Khanna- He is 17 years old, he is very handsome, kind and sweet, he loves all his family a lot, he cares and respects everyone, he loves his mom a lot, and he is very close to Mukthi tells her everything about his life. His best friends are Lakshya and Laiba, they all have been best friends since primary school. Currently he is having his GCSES as he is in year 11 in Hall Green School.   

Mukthi Khanna- She's Angad twin, she is 17 years old, very sweet, kind and beautiful. She's in year 11 and goes to Hall Green School. She loves all her family a lot, and she is very close to her Bro Angad, she tell him everything about her life, and he tells her.

Katrina Khanna- She is 15 years old and goes to Hall Green School, she is less mature and thinks too much of herself, and she is very modern, she is very close to her cousin Ipshita and Mishthi, and Dadi as well.  

The Sharmas

Lalit Sharma- He is a very loving Father to all his children, he is also a very successful businessman, he has given all his children good values, and he wants the best for them.

Vasundra Sharma- She handles the business with her husband, she is money minded, she is modern, her worst qualities are that she listens to other people very quickly, and she also trusts people very quickly, as she lives in UK she still loves her country India and trusts people in India. She doesn't care much about her families especially her daughters, she doesn't like them much, and she loves her son a lot. Currently she is in India and will be coming back very soon.

Kripa Sharma- She is 16 years oldvery kind, beautiful sweet innocent girl very mature and traditional, she cares and respects everyone. She goes to Selly Park Girls School, she is in year 11 doing her GCSES, she is very intelligent always into studies, she wants to achieve the best grades and want the best for herself, so in the future she can have a good life. She is really different from her friends, her friend study less and have more fun but Kripa the word FUN is not in her dictionary, so Kripas friends, Riya, Siya and Gauri force her to come with them parks and have fun. Kripa is also very close to her cousin Shazmin. 

Sana Sharma- She is 15 years old and goes to Hall Green School. She is very sweet and beautiful, she cares and respects everyone she is very mature and traditional, and is very close to her sister Kripa and her cousin Shazmin.   

The Viranis

Mihir Virani- He is also a very good Father, he also has given all his children good values, he is a very successful businessman, and he also wants the best for his children and family.

Tulsi Virani- She is also a very good Mother, she has given all her children good values, she helps in the business with her husband, she loves all her children and her family a lot, she wants the best for them and can do anything for them, she is really different from her sister Vasu.

Iqra Virani- She is 20 and is in last year of college, which is Hall Green College, it is right next to Hall Green School, she is very kind and beautiful and sweet. She cares and respects everyone and loves all her family a lot. She is very valued, she doesn't get along with her sister Shazmin, she is very close to her mom and dad, she tells them everything about her life.

Shazmin Virani- She is 15 years old, and is in year 10 in Hall Green School, she is very kind and beautiful, but at the same time very naughty bratty but sweet she cares a lot for everyone, especially for Kripa as they are both close cousins, they tell each other everything about their lives. She is less mature and less valued. She is a spoilt brat and is very untraditional. She doesn't get along with her big sister Iqra, however she is very close to her younger sister Sanam and her big bro who will be introduced l8ter on in the story. Her best friend is Rishi Shergill, they have been best friends since primary school, and they tell each other everything about their lives.  

Sanam Virani- She is the youngest in the whole house, and is pampered by everyone, especially Shazmin she buys her everything she wants, she is spoilt and gets her way all the time. She is the sweetheart of the house everyone loves her, she is 11 years old and goes to Hall Green School, she is cute, bubbly and very sweet, she is very close to Shazmin and Sana.

Laiba Malhotra- She is 17 years old and goes to Hall Green School, she is very sweet and kind and beautiful, she cares and respects everyone and she is very funny at times. She is bubbly and is into make-up and fashion, she also has a boyfriend Lakshya, shes loved him since primary school, her best friend is Angad Khanna. Her family is very strict, especially her dad and brothers.

Lakshya Kapoor- He is also 17 years old and goes to Hall Green School, he is handsome and very sweet and kind, and can do anything for Laiba as he loves her a lot, His best friend is Angad Khanna.  

The Boses 

Mahen Bose- He is a very successful business man. He handles the business with his wife Nikhila Bose. They own Bose Industries, they own loads of restaurants and fashion houses and some clubs. His business partner is Dilip Khanna, the Khannas and Boses are close relatives. He loves all his children a lot, he gives them everything they want money, gifts anything they want, but he doesn't have enough time for them, so therefore the kids mainly stay with Trishna Khanna in London.

Nikhila Bose- She handles the business with her husband and she also has no time for her children, so therefore she also gives her children everything they want all the luxuries, money, gifts spoils them, but has no time for them.

Ipshita Bose- She is 17 years old and is doing GCSES in London High School, She is very spoilt, thinks too much of herself, she think there is no one who is better than her, she wants everything her way, and if its not her way, she goes to nay extent to make it her way, she is very close to Trishna Khanna who she calls Dadi, she also lives with them, and she is close to her Sister Mishthi, she's not interested in studies, she mainly messes around in school with guys and she has many boyfriends.

Mishthi Bose- She is Ipshitas twin sister, and she is also 17 years old, and goes to London High School, she is very spoilt and thinks too much of herself, and has the same qualities as her sister, she is the biggest flirt, she isn't interested in studies, she also messes around in school and has many boyfriends.

Prerna Shergill- She is a very good mother to all her 3 sons, she handles the business with her husband Rishab Shergill he will be introduced l8ter on in the fanfic, she loves all her 3 sons, however she always wanted a daughter in the house, so therefore she is looking for a daughter-in-law for her big son Aditya.

Aditya Shergill- He is 21 years old and is in last year of college in Hall Green College, he is handsome, he cares and respects everyone, however he has a bad reputation, as he is always into fights in college and all. He loves his mom a lot and his 2 brothers. They call him Adi for short.

Rishi Shergill- He is 15 years old and is also in Hall Green School, he is handsome, sweet and kind, he cares and respects everyone, and his best friend is Shazmin since primary school.

Akash Shergill- He is the youngest in the family, he is 11 years old and is in year 7 in Hall Green School, he is very cute and sweet, he is pampered by everyone especially Rishi he buys him everything he wants.  

Edited by Anam Ali - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divjot_10 thumbnail
Hey Unum and Shaz,
here u guys go with another one of ur hitz.... I'm sure its gonna go great. Good Luck and I just can't wait to read ur character jam packed story. and the fact that its gonna be ur love story... I'm surely excited to read that. Good Luck once again. Post the first part very very soon. Bye!!
Divjot 😊
pink sky thumbnail

don't you think you have to many charactres to handle,I have just read all the characters.I think they are four families altogether and each family has loads of characters

Anyways ways seems interesting, best of luck while handling the characters.

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ I will post the 1st part soon

Originally posted by: Divjot_10

Hey Unum and Shaz,
here u guys go with another one of ur hitz.... I'm sure its gonna go great. Good Luck and I just can't wait to read ur character jam packed story. and the fact that its gonna be ur love story... I'm surely excited to read that. Good Luck once again. Post the first part very very soon. Bye!!
Divjot

Thanks a lot Divjot πŸ˜ƒ I will post the 1st part soon

Originally posted by: Mehandikhan

great intro plz cont soon.         & nbsp; 

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: pink sky

don't you think you have to many charactres to handle,I have just read all the characters.I think they are four families altogether and each family has loads of characters

Anyways ways seems interesting, best of luck while handling the characters.

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ I know there is loads of characters, they are all very necessary for the story
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome sistaπŸ˜ƒ cant wait to read more πŸ‘
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seems interestin
start soon
Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
unny u dun a great job on the intro and my bro shud read this aswell no not sahil bro nasser bro wat say? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: memze

unny u dun a great job on the intro and my bro shud read this aswell no not sahil bro nasser bro wat say? πŸ˜†

I dont think so Shaz its no need my sahil will read when he has time, u didnt had to mension the tramp nasser😑

Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unum ali

I dont think so Shaz its no need my sahil will read when he has time, u didnt had to mension the tramp nasser😑

unny mere nasser bro ko kyun bevaje gussa karri ho it ok gussa karte karte pyar hojata hai ts ok i get it πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: memze

unny mere nasser bro ko kyun bevaje gussa karri ho it ok gussa karte karte pyar hojata hai ts ok i get it πŸ˜‰

I will kill u Shaz actually i will get u back in the fanfic u just wait and watch πŸ˜†

Edited by unum ali - 17 years ago