Bepannah,my thoughts, The root of the matter

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ep 46~21.5.18 The root of the matter

There are some, who contain the grace to retrieve the positive in a negative situation. They tend to stand out as the ones who give respite and hope where there is hopelessness. Such people tend to get to the essential part or cause in the fundamental matter at hand. For me regards the episode. The word root springs to mind. Essentially the root is the unseen, imbedded, supportive part of something.Take Aditya and Zoya,  their current gradually developing  bond,  has not yet reached, the stage of bud, flower , or fruit. Yet  the roots  are strong. Roots that are watered by a common grief they both went through, and still experience from time to time. But the chances of them both wilting and withering are slim. Because whenever the need arises. Either by the gentle shower or thunderous downpour of interactions between them, their lies enough provision that prevents either of them being uprooted out of the soil of life !

Both during the episode exhibit a rooting interest in each other. In the opening scene  Zoya shows a strong desire to support Aditya. He is out of order, in his rash action with   Yash's photograph. For Zoya the root of the unpleasant incident is to make him aware of  how a mothers feelings for her dead son are easily  injured. In response, Aditya takes the point  ,but  supplies  valid reasons in doing so too! Prevents  Kalpesh  from seeing it! Plus saves  Zoya   from being called Mrs. Hooda before Yash's mother.. in short he acts in her and the company's best interest. Now that he roots out the grievance before her. Zoya begins to see light. But Aditya clearly feels rejected, unrewarded. Views  all his efforts go in vain he puts ,in and decides to wash his hands off both Zoya and Zosh! I suspect, he possibly feels Yash still stands rooted in Zoya's heart? He feels she somewhere along the line continues to defend her cheater dead husband! This issue matters to him clearly! Its not about his vendetta, as Zoya sees it. I'ts more about Adi's anxiety, bloody hell! she still feels something for that cheat Yash! Things do get into a muddle for him in this scene. Or is Aditya's reaction ,a plan to further root out  more  of her attention, for himself, by walking out on her? a means to further alleviate his insecurity about what she feels about him?  As in teach her a lesson? Like she does by her corrective tips to him?

Overall Aditya like anyone else, wants praise for all the inconvenience he goes through to  warn her about  Kalpesh s unannounced inspection visit! Instead Adi gets an earful from Zoya for being an insensitive human being  towards  a mother's  grief at the loss of her child! At grass root levels.. Zoya, out of her special interest, tells him off erroneously. As in Sakshi's situation in the Pooja's jewellery scene ,it's his mother Anjana he pulls to pieces, exposes her as being  hard on a mother who bears the loss of her child.. Adi to me is rooted enough to stand up for what he believes is right ,even in most volatile of situations. Now can we surmise, that his empathy for Sakshi, occurs all the more emphatically, after Zoya's words with him earlier? If  so, that one can conclude, that  both have the ability to tap each other, whereby , as a medium, they can make a difference to a negative scenario, by honing in on the root of an issue?

Well in keeping with the key issue of the opening scene, I can see  across the episode as well, how both  Aditya and Zoya act as a USB, a portable a pen drive for each other. A pen drive that transfers, connects the data of interactions, emotions through a series of events. On and off they both feel the need to establish connectivity between each other, especially when they begin to lose their grip  on pressing issues they face. Zoya Adi USB services are needed to show light to each other. However hard it may be to establish  connectivity , they both know they have the facility  to make positive use of each other, even in a negative scenario.

The pickle in every family life.. heated arguments, blatant disagreement on issues, shortfalls and conflicts! That prevents any normal family from turning  bland! We see the pickle , the spice , and the  heat in both families.. the Arora's and the Hooda's . Funnily enough in both families , Aditya and Zoya are centre stage, in stealing the thunder!

Zoya manages to smile through in worst case scenarios. Turns negative vibes into positive ones. To her its living up to the dignity of trust mum Arora puts in her ,is what matters to her, not Madhu Arora's sharp words, she confides in Mahi. Zoya  also confesses her mistake, when she makes one. Like being perhaps too sharp with Aditya. Is Zoya warming up to his obnoxious, erratic being? How sharply Zoya defends herself at ever being anything other than a pretend wife to Aditya ! is Zoya hiding some truth even she dare not face herself?? Mahi cunningly  tries to root out, if Zoya fancies Aditya. To Mahi of course what matters is hanging a sword over both the Siddiqi sisters heads. Keeping Zoya's truth about her feigned marriage to Adi . Having  the upper hand upon Noor regards the truth about the girl not informing her parents about her internship. Mahi works on making sport of people's grass root weaknesses, that can tarnish virtuous people's reputation.

Aditya Hooda, tackles the root of a matter taken well out of proportion ! in the scene where Anjana puts Sakshi on trial   and almost insinuates the title of ingrate, liar and cheat upon the vulnerable Sakshi. The issue  is challenged by Aditya Hooda as injustice!  Its clear right from the start Anjana's as a mother has lost her credibility before both her sons, Aditya and Arjun. both men. Side Sakshi .. Adi actually puts up a fight for Sakshi's personal right to exercise her will. The grown woman needs not another's permission to carry out her wishes.  In view of the charge by Anjana  that Sakshi  surreptitiously sold her daughters jewellery .. Adi points out the flaws of the Hooda family.. that forced his maa in law to act furtively. She is denied the support she deserves! I suspect.. Aditya in a way blames himself too.. for being so involved in his own grief at losing Pooja.. that he failed to pick out the withdrawal behaviour of his mother in law.. he pulls his mother and in a way for being unapproachable! Thus in order to come to a suitable solution, make up  for  things, he whips out his credit card to deal with the problem,if its do with money! Thus Aditya gets to bottom of the problem and turns it around to the one who names and shames, his own mother Anjana!  Adi hopes his rooting out the issue will make things come to light for his mother. Where the real problem lies! However this Sakshi issue is only part resolved. Adi is still in the dark, about the why maa in law requires the money? Was Adi rash in giving Sakshi his credit card?? Thing is had Sakshi not showed signs of swooning.. Adi could have gone deeper to the root of this problem!

Arjun Noor scene is  endearing and  I can relate to it for sure.. while on the phone to someone . just by the quality, tone, content and manner of the voice at the other end, I draw conclusions about the callers age, country of origin.. and sometimes even how the person may appear. Such is power of our other senses other than sight itself!  Arjun sells his voice, to the listening public at large. Clearly  to Noor, he sounds, young,  in keeping with the times. It's natural for her to equate good looks to match ,the man's velvet , mesmerizing voice and  content of what he comes out with!  Her issue is good voice, means good looks!

For Arjun his looks are a dead give away!  so the scene where he has a ghostly, ghastly  appearance with her is to hide his real face behind his weird hooded  face!  Its funny, how he shows his real face as her possible contender to her, just to fall out with Noor! So  he can make her feel guilty! as a ghost faced RJ slap a condition on her to force her to make up with him! Under the guise of his work perquisite, that  there lies staff congeniality  amongst  those affiliated with RJ The root of the scenario all boils down to bending Noor's elbow into coming out on a date with him! This  too does not go unnoticed, how he uses his mate Chirag!  as the holder for Noor's light of attentive glow on Arjun!

Adi stages a disappearance! carries  on the threat he gives Zoya. Alongside , he gives Zosh employees a jolt too, to make it look real! But  the main issue, is to get to the grass roots of Zoya's reaction! Hence his reply to Mahi's call! Through Mahi's medium he grants Zoya a session.. to appease him with an apology for her rude behaviour! And he just might.. change his mind! He knows Zoya will tender an apology! ,for the sake of the company! This then, is his chance to slap his conditions on her! for in business one looks for profit value! For Aditya Hooda.. bridging the gap between her and him! Is perennial to their USB!

The scene where Zoya, is made to take her solo flight in the business world, is Aditya seemingly, making  a negative situation deliver positive outcomes. A woman has an equal chance to present the shared ideas of a dynamic team. Even though, Kanti Virani  protests he'd rather talk to Aditya than her! the man still admits in a veiled way, when he draws a comparison  between  history and present times, look how far women have come along!   But old habits that require a change at grass roots levels, takes time! So Zoya despite receiving accolades for her presentation! Faces a near miss set back! Till the youngest male Virani puts forth Adi's idea of setting up a cricket match between Zosh event  and the virani's on the cricket field ! Kanti buys the idea and gives Zosh another chance to  exhibit their mettle! Was this really Adi's idea?? I think it was.. he must have primed the young Virani to deny it!..to save Zoya from feeling her input in presentation were rejected out right! Inherently he gives much credence to human emotions, in comparison to his father Harsh,for whom only  money matters! And his mother Anjana for whom, only the value of precious yet passive ornaments matter not relationships, loyalty and sentiments!   

The final bits of the episode is all to do with Zoya, arriving at Hooda house for the second time. Not to blame Aditya for the divorce papers. But rather this time to seek pardon for words, which may put the company employees interests in jeopardy. As planned, Aditya intends to make full use of the situation. Makes her wait for ages, as if waiting her turn at a doctors surgery! Aditya wants her wound up enough! Where by, she'll do anything  that'll make him happy, for a change! Even though Zoya wants to throttle this child man! some how wide eyed she agrees Qubool hai to him!      

Aditya returns to the venue, the  playing fields to play his new innings with a gun pointed in the curve of sweet Zoya's back! the joy of seeing both back  as one piece is visible on all faces! Virani's daughter in law who has a clear role of promoting the winner pointers to a successful marriage! Wants to know what made Aditya change his mind? He shyly confesses, Zoya  made him an offer he couldn't resist!! Aditya in all innocence , like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth  gives Zoya a look! go  on and then wife.. stick to the contract! after every five minutes! Make me happy with your immaculate spoken Urdu! Never mind if this makes you sound and look like an idiot! Just deliver! Zoya spurts.. his highness's, nobility, and generosity, is boundless! So him being here is evident enough of his highness's graciousness! Aditya beams with the devil incarnate expression in his eyes. He is far from satisfied. His heart wants more! Zoya quotes Mirza Ghalib.. to refer to their present situation.. his presence brings a glow upon my face.. he assumes that all is well with me...Adi, finds it so hard to supress his guffaws!     

Sagarika loves their grass root affinity towards each other. Is curious to know why they feel out initially? Strangely enough Adi and Zoya both recall an incident revolving around the venue of date which either they or their partner rejected! zoya recalls how Yash suggested  the idea of camping  under the stars , but it was not her scene! Aditya recalls how the idea of camping under the stars appealed him, but rejected by Pooja! Sagarika, advises that  for a marriage to work,   adaptability , accommodating each others likes and dislikes  have to be looked  and worked upon.  As no two people are alike, thus room should be made for each other to  grow and devolp into a new bond that comprise upon looking out for, each others wants and needs. Marriage is about one individual sharing space with another individual! Sagarika's words, jogs both Zoya and Aditya's past married lives.. half given the chance, are they likely to repeat mistakes or learn from them??   

Finally a stranger Rajvir , Kalpesh's friend  all set to play the game!  arrives. He comes with a mission to expose secrets of many! Perhaps the Hooda's, Arora s or Siddiqui s? the plot thickens.. while Aditya and Zoya ,due to great public demand ..give the impression of a huggle... seems Rajvir catches out Aditya!! Of the pavilion!  Friends it was a packed episode with many strands to it.. please watch the extended episode to derive true pleasure out of Aditya and Zoya's fundamental  rooting  out for each other. Something  unseen, but being dug up with each Bepannah episode. Apurva as Rajvir looks dashing..

almost decided  not to post this ..as its so late... love hammie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Glad dat u posted it hamm..!! Lovely post dear 😳..ab kuch kehne ke liye bacha hi nhi ..except one thing ...
Adi getting irritated at the mention of yash...my take goes on with adi also getting hurt with that name ...to be heard again n again ..n thw worst part is as u said its hearing his name frm her mouth 😆...previously it was diffo..ki he is a cheater ..n in this epi also he clrs it by sayn he saves my wife's birth date as his pw n u expect me to respect him..

He straight away says no..not done n if u r nt ok wid it ..then bye ..y d hell i shd care ..but here i felt adi is very impulsive ...donno hw he gonna deal with zoya in similar cases..

Yeh accha hai pehle zoya used t get pampered by yash ab isko adi ko pamper karna padega 🤣 ..luk o my baby..!! 😆

Jokes apart ..i wud like say ki partly i agree with ur point of adi being skeptical in teasing/annoying zoya but on the other hand he gets equally hurt wen he hears "yash" ...n he wants her t forget that cheater for her goodwill..!! 

Yeah he cnt see her going into her same old yash jaap ..😆..aur mujhe lagta hai ki adi ko daure padte hai ..zoya ko sataane ki ..!!🤣

All in all the epi was a full fledged one ...baki sab ke baare mein i hope u read in my posts n i dnt want t repeat it t irritate u 😆

Thanku for an amazing post 😉

Luv u ..take care ..!!!
Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You take the show to an all new level with your analysis vision & character scrutiny. The foundation laid and digging deeper thorugh each ones periphery      👏 .. Great work !!
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

You take the show to an all new level with your analysis vision & character scrutiny. The foundation laid and digging deeper thorugh each ones periphery      👏 .. Great work !!

helooo shant05... 😃 super again to see... mind you the best bit was Aparva's suave entry... most impressive... I felt there was a lot in the episode.. felt I had to rush.. missed  the brothers bonding  scene... which I especially warm as for Arjun! heard my cuz jumping!😆 one look at him... I thought Halloween has come earlier..😆... face mask!  haaa haa.. love the young warrior!      good to see you again shanti, love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

res..!! will read afta the epi😉

Jahan pannah... after which episode... yesterday you were in a hurry to catch a train!😆...  me shaking my head and chuckling...      love hammie
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
See I have always maintained from beginning Aditya craves for that attention, that love and adulation that tells he is good.  When his mother accepted his father who had cheated her, it is Adi's belief of being good gets challenged. Again with Pooja he faced the same disappointment. She was fine with a man who was cheating his wife than with him , who for all practices had no other lady in his life apart from her. 
When Adi talks for Sakshi he indirectly taunts his mother for not taking a stand. Here the problem is just like Zoya, Adi also feels all woman should have a voice and he gives his support unilaterally for everyone without validating. Same with Zoya who trusted her father, her husband who kept her in a cocoon. 

Anjana loves pretense and Adi dislikes her hypocrisy. For him relation matters most and that scene where he stands by Zoya was a beauty and of course he faces his mother with Zoya telling she has not done anything wrong. 

Which Yash didnt do. He didnt take Zoya to Mumbai. He didnt tell his mom she is my wife, I married her and you have to learn to live with her. Keeping her in Mussorie he was trying to be good son, while Adi doesnt much care to be a bad son. 

And I would say Mahi did see through her brother when she tells he was neither a good son, not a good brother nor husband or a good business man. And I guess the other person who saw through him was Mr Siddique.

Because whatever Yash did was escapism and that includes EMA.
swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello hammie,
I m back.
Was busy...fasting+duties+dissertation topic selection. Too much pressure. But missed u.tc.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Beautiful post. 👍🏼 You decided not to post it? Thank goodness you decided against it.

I felt makers have used lots of parallels in the episode, and I totally loved them. ❤️ Like fake Mrs. Hooda scolding Adi and then real Mrs. Hooda scolding Sakshi. I see Zoya behaving like Yash, and Madhu behaving like Zoya - Zoya is trying to keep everyone in the family 'happy', despite her own inner turmoil and acting as fake spouse to someone else while Madhu, like Zoya on her anniversary, is upset with her and awaits her 'return'. Similarly, Sakshi is behaving like Pooja, hiding important things from Adi and Adi is blindly trusting Sakshi, like he used to trust Pooja.

Sagarika had said to Mahi that people get upset only by their own people, and not outsiders. So, what does it mean when Adi gets upset by Zoya's scolding and not from Madhu's taunts? Does Adi subconsciously think of Zoya as his own, especially because of the identical journey they share?

I loved the Ghalib shayari by Zoya. I felt it exactly echoed what Sagarika was trying to tell AdiYa about failed relationships. Pooja and Yash pretended to be happy, because they were brightened (well, kinda 😕) when Adi and Zoya were happy (Un ke dekhe se jo aa jaati hai munh pe raunak) and by looking at this inducted happiness Adi and Zoya could not tell that their marriage was falling apart (Wo samajhte hain ke beemar ka haal achha hai).

Hammie dear, I loved how you connected the entire episode with a USB. 😳😆 Your posts are one of the best analysis in the forum. I hope that the show motivates you to keep writing. 🤗

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie hammieee,
Wah wah wah, Jahapana ka har take hain bhavnao ka sagar,
Papaji ka pant bhi hain, dil kahe hume aur dubna hain, jahapana ap great ho. Hahahaha. Sorry yaar trying to manaofy a ruthe hue writer.misssd me?😆

Brilliant title.zoya adi their  roots under the same soil of pain.both of them r  nurtering the roots with seen or unseen tears , with their desire to live, with the desire to feel loved someday...lets see what happens when the roots will give birth to green.all we need is a little more of rain and we can see how wonders blossom.time heals...

The last scene was just amazing.how zoya n adi recalls their partners.adi zoya r the same, more into being loved under the little homely place, they both r not much into adventures.i guess that is where yash n pooja connected, cz the likings r the same.the scene is very well written.gave them n us a question and an answer as well.if we were not like this, things could be better.it struck the root of the same cord, "so i was not a good company then?" 

Wanted to write more but i m so tired. Pardon me.love.tc.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
heloo shrithravi..😃 good to see you  
See I have always maintained from beginning Aditya craves for that attention, that love and adulation that tells he is good.  When his mother accepted his father who had cheated her, it is Adi's belief of being good gets challenged. Again with Pooja he faced the same disappointment. She was fine with a man who was cheating his wife than with him , who for all practices had no other lady in his life apart from her. I agree.. being  righteous does not exempt  one from being cheated... the chances are one can expect a raw deal.. as long as one keeps to the straight and narrow
When Adi talks for Sakshi he indirectly taunts his mother for not taking a stand. Here the problem is just like Zoya, Adi also feels all woman should have a voice and he gives his support unilaterally for everyone without validating. Same with Zoya who trusted her father, her husband who kept her in a cocoon. 
great comment Shruti , his emancipated views revolving around gender equality.. I suspect  its also triggered by rebelling against this father who treated his mother as a second rate citizen !
Anjana loves pretense and Adi dislikes her hypocrisy. For him relation matters most and that scene where he stands by Zoya was a beauty and of course he faces his mother with Zoya telling she has not done anything wrong. 
Anjana's act of taking back a cheating husband .for the sake of family security. .and a good life.. will not  score high with Adi... Because with time she has developed, middle class morality and shallow thinking...its true Anjana    attaches little value  to people's sentiments..
Which Yash didnt do. He didnt take Zoya to Mumbai. He didnt tell his mom she is my wife, I married her and you have to learn to live with her. Keeping her in Mussorie he was trying to be good son, while Adi doesnt much care to be a bad son. 
this is true... but Zoya fell for him, and that's what adi is onto now,  scrape yash out of her mind
And I would say Mahi did see through her brother when she tells he was neither a good son, not a good brother nor husband or a good business man. And I guess the other person who saw through him was Mr Siddique.
pity Zoya saw only love in his moves.. no wonder Adi taunts   she  was blind in yash's love
Because whatever Yash did was escapism and that includes EMA.... and Pooja too looked for escapism .. pity two sincere people Adi and Zoya bore the brunt of their  escapism ... still there is hope for     these two lost souls, provided, they give themselves a second chance... thanks Shruti for your thought provoking comment.. me enjoyed reading it... much love hammie