Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suger_genius thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

While I feel viewers may accept Aditi paired opposite any other actor I doubt if they will appreciate any other actress opposite Zain😆

appreciate ka tho pta nhi but whole  adiza fandom bash her mujhe tho abhi se uske liye bura lag rha hai 
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Or is he dating someone chup chupke😳

dragon kyun bechare ko bash karne wali controversy create kar rahe ho 😆
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivi9887

appreciate ka tho pta nhi but whole adiza fandom bash her mujhe tho abhi se uske liye bura lag rha hai

+1 feel for the girl 😆
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivi9887

appreciate ka tho pta nhi but whole adiza fandom bash her mujhe tho abhi se uske liye bura lag rha hai

Bashing will be there for start as they will compare her with aditi a lot until the pairing is accepted. I'm not sure on how will the romantic scenes be if he's paired with a newbie. Aditi have high likelihood of being accepted with anyone.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

dragon kyun bechare ko bash karne wali controversy create kar rahe ho 😆

Because I am missing Nawab Saahab and his controversies😛
Edited by -DragonFire- - 5 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

Bashing will be there for start as they will compare her with aditi a lot until the pairing is accepted. I'm not sure on how will the romantic scenes be if he's paired with a newbie. Aditi have high likelihood of being accepted with anyone.

For zain and a newbie's pairing to get accepted the show will have to last at least few months. I feel ipk3 would have survived if they had cast Sanaya opposite Barun
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Because I am missing Nawab Saahab and his controversies😛

missing Nawaab saahab is ok.😆
But y r u missing his controversies?😆
Bichare ko kuch din khush rehne deh. Vese bhi iss fandom ko bash karne ki aadath hai.🥱
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni_adiza

even there is also a fanclub of parth nd aditi in insta..samanthan-rathore fanclub..zainu teri adi k liye to line lag gayi..❤️

Ohh that FC is very good and they have upload very good pic edits...even I would like to see Parth and Aditi together...maybe in some episodic or web series.

I even want to see Aditi with Barun, Nakuul, Harshad, Karan Wahi and Arjun Bijlani...she will look good with them.Edited by sssenorita - 5 years ago
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

While I feel viewers may accept Aditi paired opposite any other actor I doubt if they will appreciate any other actress opposite Zain😆

I agree. On Instagram, there are many post of Aditi with Parth, Karan Wahi, Siddhant, Karam, Zaan, and many others and she looked good with many. There is one with Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh too and I loved the one with Ranveer singh...She looked so good with him.

Aditi with Karam was like Fire not only because of Avni and Vidyut but both were powerful actors and have a under-current of chemistry...I loved the Grave, Hospital and Jail scene between Avni and Vidyut. And Best was ROAD scene when Vidyut actually fell for Avni...There was so much chemistry there.

Zain ka zayada problem hogi...he was just cold with Charlie and Sonal...Jasmin ke saath theek thak tha...it was only Aditi who brought out best in Him...He will have more difficulty going forward with his female leads. Aditi ki wajah se he has improved in his romantic scenes, I remember earlier i used to find him crappy (from his side) in intimate scenes...Aditi is effortless...She can look good easily with others with little effort.Edited by sssenorita - 5 years ago
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssenorita

Ohh that FC is very good and they have upload very good pic edits...even I would like to see Parth and Aditi together...maybe in some episodic or web series.

yeah d admin finds d same poses of aditi nd parth..I also feel dat dey will b gd mtch..zain bhai tu to gaya