Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank god
Chemistry nahi hai Neil ko baaki ladkiyon ke saath.
I cant bear some cringeworthy scenes with good chemistry. 
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rilsaf

so true 

Poor choice of casting.
Chemistry keliye dono taraf acting hona zarroori hai.

Jo Adiza mein koot koot kar  bhari hui hai 😳 even if they stood opposite to each other Moment create hogata hai Zain ki language mein
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

While all the male actors were good in acting still they got less ss than the female actresses who were bad actors
That is one of the sadest thing of Naamkaran🥺

🥺 nainsaafi
Chocolatebond thumbnail

While all the male actors were good in acting still they got less ss than the female actresses who were bad actors

yes the male actors of NK were really worth watching sadly neither they were used properly nor were given proper ss everything was given to panauti actors who were nothing but eye sore to viewers 🥱
Shaiksafia thumbnail

so true uff Humare phooti kismat 😭 except Karam rest of the boys were royally ignored 
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Originally posted by: rilsaf

Thank god

Chemistry nahi hai Neil ko baaki ladkiyon ke saath.
I cant bear some cringeworthy scenes with good chemistry. 

mein bhi Wahi bolne wali thi poor casting for third angles is actually blessings in disguise to avNeil/adiza fans 😆chemistry achi ho ya buri third angles are eye sore and pain in ass good for nothing chudail Khoobsurat ho ya badsoorat kya fark padta hein😆
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

so true uff Humare phooti kismat 😭 except Karam rest of the boys were royally ignored 

I think it's not only in NK.Most of the times guys are only used as showpiece in other shows as well 
darsh333 thumbnail
I liked Zaan with Aditi but I felt that Karam and Aditi together had those vibes than Zaan-Aditi..actually they gave me more of buddy vibes😆. 

Aditi has that vibes that kinda go along with all the men..even if a new guy who is manly and also tall is paired with her there will be chemistry😃 But in case of Zain and Zaan not all girls can bring in that chemistry with them is what I feel😆

But I wonder what was that factor that worked between Zain and Aditi😆 (Obviously they look good with each other😆)
Shaiksafia thumbnail

I think it's not only in NK.Most of the times guys are only used as showpiece in other shows as well 

its really sad I hope things change because we have some really talented actors who deserves SS
but I heard the few new shows do have strong ML's but after watching Neil Khanna woh sab bade pheeke lagte hai 
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Originally posted by: darsh333

I liked Zaan with Aditi but I felt that Karam and Aditi together had those vibes than Zaan-Aditi..actually they gave me more of buddy vibes😆. 

Aditi has that vibes that kinda go along with all the men..even if a new guy who is manly and also tall is paired with her there will be chemistry😃 But in case of Zain and Zaan not all girls can bring in that chemistry with them is what I feel😆

But I wonder what was that factor that worked between Zain and Aditi😆 (Obviously they look good with each other😆)

Very Interesting question darsh we should make a separate post of why people thing Adiza had this sizzling chemistry and may be have some Hot caps as well