Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

He mentioned the same in interview with Delhi Times ! He gets trolled almost for every sentence he speaks . 

ab toh Zain Ko bhi aadat hochuki hogi chodo yaar they will handle it they chose this industry and all this is a part and parcel of it 😆
darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

yeh i think he's hinting about KKK

I just saw the ig story of a page called televisonworld (this page had given spoilers of the episodes during the last few weeks and it came out to be true)..they have now said Zain is one of the confirmed contestants in kkk..other confirmed ones according to them are Bharti,Sresanth,Avika,Ridhima Pandit, Shamita Shetty, Haarsh Lambchiya..
So most probably we can see Zain in kkk soon😃
Shaiksafia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

@saf and @sri : do you guys remember even Surya is introvert like Aditi shy polite soft spoken reserved and  jo is fun loving socializing and extrovert like Zain what a  role reversal😆btw I'm not comparing everything with Surya jyo but still they are goals mahn and one couple other than Surya jyo it's definitely adiza who are both individually and together are so genuine celebrities I remember Surya himself said once said he isn't romantic type and jyo keeps on talking with him while he admitted he is boring type of person  😆surya jyo and offcourse my sister and bhaijaan made me believe in destiny and I will continue to believe it and hope for the magic of destiny to happen once again for adiza too 😉you know guyz even my family are Urdu speaking family and my bhaijaan is from Tamil nadu my parents didn't like it but look destiny favoured their lovestory and my sis -bhaijaan is having a cute daughter now infact my sis -bhaijaan are fist love marriage that ever happened in my whole khaandaan😆shipping or no shipping amid mountain of differences between two people you only needs god's blessings and destiny on your side  phir dekhna no love story will remain incomplete😛haan yeh bhi zaroori Hein ki pyaar Sacha ho offcourse and I'm not talking about flings and infatuations😆

very well put afsana not sure about surya and jyo but i do believe in destiny so if it's meant to happen no one can stop it.
considering how much there friendship and understanding has grown which was unexpected 
darsh333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

He mentioned the same in interview with Delhi Times ! He gets trolled almost for every sentence he speaks . 

He did??😆 
Poor guy😆he always gets either trolled or bashed🥱
darsh333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

im dying to know who the other options were that he chose adi over the rest. 😆

Yea even i want to know..it is almost obvious that he did answer to a similar question back then😆
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darsh333

I just saw the ig story of a page called televisonworld (this page had given spoilers of the episodes during the last few weeks and it came out to be true)..they have now said Zain is one of the confirmed contestants in kkk..other confirmed ones according to them are Bharti,Sresanth,Avika,Ridhima Pandit, Shamita Shetty, Haarsh Lambchiya..

I was thinking, what will we discuss about KKK😕 I mean how Zain performed the stunts😕
Plus any idea when will KKK air?
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

I was thinking, what will we discuss about KKK😕 I mean how Zain performed the stunts😕
Plus any idea when will KKK air?

Next year Jan I heard
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

He did??😆 
Poor guy😆he always gets either trolled or bashed🥱

He did mention he was misquoted and laughed it off going somewhere to Ranbir Kapoor .
Shaiksafia thumbnail

thanks for confirming darsh i am super excited 😃, i kinda gussed it with the amount of hints he's been giving in the latest iv's 

so we will see him in another 2 months kkk usually airs in july can't wait 

wish his all the best hope he gives kick ass performances👍🏼 
Edited by Shaiksafia - 5 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yea even i want to know..it is almost obvious that he did answer to a similar question back then😆

Then I must say that the reporter is very sly that he didn't reveled theabout the game and framed poor zain in this controversial news🥱
Edited by -DragonFire- - 5 years ago