Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congratulations on the new Thread 
taahir004 thumbnail
Now that's what you call an Awesome and just Mind Blowing Chapter 

Ishita when she woke up she could not remember much about the night just that she fell
into Ashok's arms while he was smirking now she realizes that all he wanted was to ruin her life
and she couldn't face Raman knowing that someone else had touched her 
so she decides to end her life and thankfully on time Raman grabs her and ask her what is she doing 
hearing his voice she was surprised but he makes her know that its really him 
Raman then explains how he got to London and wanting to surprise her he came to her hotel 
but was shocked seeing Ashok facial expressions and Ishita's condition so he ask the receptionist to call the cops and he followed Ashok and Ishita 
he beat Ashok and the cops took him away but they also took blood sample from Ishita 
I'm just glad that Raman decided to surprise Ishita and he came on time too 
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Teaser 

Raman is worried about Ishita crying and she tells him that been together should be special 
and she also does not remember but he then tells her that nothing happen between them 
so no matter what she did to him , Raman was in his senses and controlled the situation , I respect him even more now 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 10

Raman narrated ishita the flashback that how he came on time and saved her making ashok arrested. 

Raman -ab ashok tumhe choo bhi nahi sakta, now he is behind the bars and will be punished heavily for trying to molest u. He said making ishita sigh in relief. She hugged him tightly and said -thank u Raman, thank u so much. Aapne naa sirf mujhe balki mere amma -appa ko bhi badnaami se bacha liya. Agar aaj maine suicide kar liya hota, she was saying when Raman said -haan, I forgot to scold u for that. How dare u try to kill urself. Agar main tumhe nahi bacha paata aur tumhare saath kuch galat bhi hua hota then also u r not suppose to kill urself. Itna bada step lene se pehle have u even thought about me ,mera kya hota tumhare bina, kabhi socha,nahi socha naa. I am very angry with u. He said and turned the opposite side. 

Ishita -i am sorry raman. Mujhe pata tha aapko bahut takleef hogi but I was scared to face u. What if u don't trust me and start hating me. I can't see hatred in ur eyes. Issliye mar jaana chahti thi. Please mujhe aap kar dijiye, I can't see hatred in ur eyes, not even anger. She said crying. 

Raman turned to her hearing her cry and said hugging her -u don't trust ur raman naa, agar mujhe Ek minute ki bhi der ho jaati toh I have lost u. Tu matlab bhi samjhti hai iss baat ka, Main tujhe hamesha ke liye kho deta. Mera pyaar itna gehra hai ki tum par kabhi mistrust nahi kar sakta main. I will always love u and trust u ,beta. I will always love u. He said and kissed her temple softly. 

Ishita too hugged him and said -I am sorry, really sorry jaan. I love u. 

Raman smiled and said pecking her lips -love u too mera beta. He said and hugged her more into himself .ishita was also hugging him when her hand went to something sticky. She peeped out of his chest and saw her fingers only to realise its lipstick. 

She remembered the way both of them were sleeping, both without any clothes and his back filled with her lips mark. She broke the hug realising that they have did it and said -main fresh ho kar aati hoon. 

Raman -ok,main coffee mangata hoon. He said to which ishita nodded sadly and was going when Raman hold her hand and asked -what happened ishita?? U r looking dull. 

Ishita -nothing, she said and start going again. 

Raman stopped her and said -nahi kou toh baat hai, tell me, what happened, aren't u happy??tumhare saath galat nahi kar paaya ashok, I saved u, kya yeh khushi ki baat nahi hai?? 

Ishita wiped her tears and said -nahi, I am happy, very happy. 

Raman -but u r not looking so, what happened ishita, why u r so sad?? Kya hua hai, kya ashok ne tumhare saath, he was saying when ishita cried and said -aisi koi baat nahi hai, raman.

Raman -toh kya baat hai, why u r crying?? 

Ishita -kyunki hamare beech joh bhi hua woh aise nahi hota chahiye tha, I know it's not ur fault but mine, I was drugged. But still I didn't want it to happen this way, yeh sab bahut special hota hai Raman. I never wanted this to happen like this, sab kuch barbaad kar diya uss kamine ashok ne, he destroyed our most beautiful moments Raman, mujhe kuch yaad bhi nahi that what happened last night. She said crying when Raman said -kuch nahi hua hai hamare beech, making ishita shocked. 

Ishita -what?? 

Raman -haan, tum nashe mein thi, Main nahi. Hamare beech kuch bhi nahi hua hai. kuch bhi aisa nahi hua hai joh nahi hona chahiye tha, u r still pure and untouched like before.

Ishita make him turn and said showing him the marks -toh yeh kya hai?? 

Raman smiled and said -yeh meri ishita ki di hui pyaar ki nishaani hai. Haan tum drugged thi, u were trying to seduce me. I was even lost in u but at the right moment I realised that it's wrong. We will do it when both of us will be in our senses. That will be beautiful. Sachchi tune bahut seduce kiya mujhe, but maine achche bachche ki tarah khud ko control kiya. Sachchi I didn't even touched u that way. He said smiling. 

Ishita -kya kiya Maine?? She asked smiling. 

Raman -tune, ruk batata hoon, pehpe has kar dikha. Meri ishita wali smile de mujhe. 

Ishita smiled hearing this and raman kissed her forehead softly. 

Raman -achcha batata hoon, tune kya kiya. But let me tell u, it wasn't ur fault, toh tum khud ko blame mat Karna. He said and start narrating. 

Flashback

Raman went to ishita and hugged her tight while she was still struggling to get out of the jacket. He was hugging her tight when she said -open this, I am feeling hot, very hot. 

Raman -let it be ishita.its looking good. 

Ishita -but I am feeling hot. Please open it. She said pleading. 

Seeing no other option raman opened the jacket. Ishita throw the jacket in a go and said -kitni garmi hai?? 

Raman -it will be fine, u just stay quite. He was saying when she opened her shirt too and throw it on his face. 

Raman -what r u doing, bachche. Wear it. 

Ishita -nahi pehnna, it's hot very hot. Saying so she was about to open her undercloth too wheh he stopped her and said -u r feeling hot naa,let me order something cold for me. Kya khaogi,ice cream??

Ishita -ice cream, I like ice-cream.order it.

He nodded and turn to order it for them .he ordered ice-cream for them and turned only to see ishita opening her skirt. He tried to stop her but she removed it and start removing her undercloth too wheh raman hold her and said -what u r doing, ishita. Arey mujh par reham khao, why u r doing this, how I will control myself. He was saying trying to stop her but she was all into undressing herself when Raman said -beta please stop, for ur raman. He said and she stopped. 

She looked at him and said -beta, aapme mujhe beta kaha. U know mujhe beta kaun kehta hai, mere Raman. She said smiling. 

Raman hearing this when she said -mere Raman mujhe bahut pyaar karte hai and I too love him alot. Pata hai kitna, itna itna, itna saara. Aur woh mujhe beta bulate hai. U know when he calls me beta, mujhe bahut achcha lagta hai. She said smiling and then start crying loudly. 

Raman -kya hua ishita?? 

Ishita -mujhe unki yaad aa rahi hai, u know I didn't talk to him since morning. 

Raman -arey toh main jaun hoon, I am ur raman. 

Ishita look at him with droopy eyes and said -aap raman thodi hai, my raman is very handsome and very hot. Itna hot ki, she was saying when the door bell rang. 

Raman took her to the washroom and said -tum yahin raho, I just come. Baahar mat nikalna. He said to which she nodded and raman went. 

He took the ice-cream and went to check ishita and saw her taking shower removing the remaining clothes. Raman gulped his saliva and said -yeh ladki aaj mera band bajwa kar hi rahegi. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part ,enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsom update
Ivan speechless that its raman's line"ye ladki to mera band baja kr rahegi"😆😆

Continue soon 
tanyamittal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
Raman clear ishita misunderstanding nd scold her also for trying suicide.
N explain how much it's difficult for him to control.hehe poor puttar.
So flashback was hot.
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Loved ishra scenes
Ishu thought they did hanky panky and was sad
Raman told her that nothing happened between them
Waiting for the fb
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm