Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

@jennifer: Honestly, I think you are confusing me with someone else. 

I criticise male characters for sure, because let's face it Gul shows have really bad male leads. Which is one of the reasons I really like Neil so much because he's such a good guy. He respects Avni, and thankfully no abusive behaviour.

If you are taking my criticism of the male leads in Gul shows as criticism of the couple, then I can't help it. πŸ₯±

Anyways, I just saw some comments talking about IB fandom in general on this thread. So l just thought to clarify that all IB fans are not the same. That issue is clear and done with. So I have nothing more to add.  I didn't intend to hijack this thread, sorry if it looks like that. πŸ˜²
Edited by SRKisLove - 5 years ago
jennifer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKisLove

@jennifer: Honestly, I think you are confusing me with someone else. 

No..I'm not confusing you with someone else SRKisLove, if I'm right, Ananya.

I criticise male characters for sure, because let's face it Gul shows have really bad male leads. Which is one of the reasons I really like Neil so much because he's such a good guy. He respects Avni, and thankfully no abusive behaviour.

Criticising is different from mocking/bashing/abusing. There is a difference between the fictional character and real person. Often I have seen even you forgetting the fine line between these two. Hatred for a character I can understand but hatred towards actors just because they play characters, I will never seem to understand.

There is a reason these are called fictional characters. Fictional characters are meant to be judged based on the whole story which is infront of us rather than judging them based on certain scenes which you don't like. And I see that in you. And you being a writer, I see this is effecting even your works tbh.And as a reader, I see that even in your fanfictions because of which I stopped reading your work.

Each and every fictional character will be different from each other and they have different stories to cross to become a better person with each passing day in almost all the shows and characters be it Shivaay, Omkara, Rudra, Neil, kabir, Aditya, karthik... So how can you compare two characters when they have two different individual characteristics and they evolved into better persons with time...

If you are taking my criticism of the male leads in Gul shows as criticism of the couple, then I can't help it. πŸ₯±

No..I'm not taking criticism of male leads as criticism to couple. You can even criticize a person or character without mocking/bashing/abusing. I see you forget often the line between reel and real and get carried over with your emotions because of your liking to others.

Let me put it this way. From your works and comments you sound like you r more towards women say feminism. I see your signature: Men are trash. So what does this mean?? All men r trash?? Think over again because men exist in reel and real too.

Coming to criticism alone: SO when you say you want to see woman to be projected more strong I feel happy seeing that. But then again, are your thoughts only meant to be on paper or in comments or do you actually follow them. I saw and read few comments where few of you were maligning relationships in a show by calling a female character as draupadi including men who are brothers like devars to that female character. As a regular reader, I understood the reason you people were saying such things. Just because you didn't get proper story or ss for the character you like, you mock/abuse/bash other characters by such terms...So Is this what criticism is? Can't criticism be better than this? And people who fight for female characters and criticize so called male characters were the ones supporting and enjoying such comments. I think criticism and feminism is way more than this. And one should not use this terms to justify their actions.

Anyways, I just saw some comments talking about IB fandom in general on this thread. So l just thought to clarify that all IB fans are not the same. That issue is clear and done with. So I have nothing more to add.  I didn't intend to hijack this thread, sorry if it looks like that. πŸ˜²

Yes, your intention was to clear all IB fans are not the same. But if you go back and see, you tried to clear Rikara fans are not bashers whereas Shivika fans are bashers which is not true again. Bashers exist in RIkara fandom too and above example is one for such thing. At the same time, not all Shivika fans are bashers, only a part of them are. Same applies to all fandoms be it Avneil, Adiya, kara,kaira... So how can you clear saying Shivika fans bash everyone while Rikara fans don't.

@ Replies in blue

Lastly, I would just want to point out, you dropped in here because you got an opportunity to say something against Shivika fans here. Otherwise would you drop in here? And next, please keep your fandom fights within your forum and don't try to rub them on other fandoms and forums. Don't try to rile up Shivika and Avneil fandoms against each other. Don't act like ghee in fire just because you got an opportunity. My only request.

Edited by jennifer - 5 years ago
Freebird_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
😊Edited by --Ujwala-- - 5 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail

I still think you are confused tbh.

My fanfics? I wrote 1 single OS in my entire life. I'm not a writer at all. If that counts as 'works' baba, go back and check. 

Or maybe there is some difference in how we count.πŸ˜†

And hatred for actors?? That's impossible, I've never hated on an actor. Yes, I've said that a particular actor needs to work on something or the other, even that for that matter I don't remember. But hating on an actor, never, I can differentiate between actor and character you know.

Your moral essay is kinda useless, I think you confused me with someone else, and I can also guess who. I'm not her. 

PS. Draupadi is my fav character from Mahabharata. So if I compare someone to her that's actually an appreciation and not bashing. πŸ₯±
PPS: Men are trash. Surveys by UN have confirmed that the single largest threat to women are men. If 1 man out of 50 is not abusing women, then that does not absolve him of any guilt, since he's doing nothing to stop his fellow men, or protect women.πŸ₯±

Also, this not my first post in this forum. 

nakshatra72 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My fanfics? I wrote 1 single OS in my entire life. I'm not a writer at all. If that counts as 'works' baba, go back and check. 

And hatred for actors?? That's impossible, I've never hated on an actor. Yes, I've said that a particular actor needs to work on something or the other, even that for that matter I don't remember. But hating on an actor, never, I can differentiate between actor and character you know.

Your moral essay is kinda useless, I think you confused me with someone else, and I can also guess who. I'm not her. 

PS. Draupadi is my fav character from Mahabharata. So if I compare someone to her that's actually an appreciation and not bashing. πŸ₯±
PPS: Men are trash. Surveys by UN have confirmed that the single largest threat to women are men. If 1 man out of 50 is not abusing women, then that does not absolve him of any guilt, since he's doing nothing to stop his fellow men, or protect women.πŸ₯±

All men aren't trash the same way all women are not greedy house breakers .. You say if 1 of 50 is not abusing women then that does not absolve him, then I can say there are many women out there who lie deceit their in laws for money, who try to break the family because they can't adjust and there are many in work places try to put harassment case on  innocent guys because those guys dared to say those women not doing their job on their faces.. But that doesn't mean each and every girl/women are like that.. Just the same way not all boys/men are not abusers, rapists.. Feminism is about equality not putting women above men.. 

Edited by nakshatra72 - 5 years ago
jennifer thumbnail

Well, when people don't have answers to certain questions they do think the other person is getting confused. Not your fault at all. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm not at all getting confused Ananya.

Of course, you wrote one single OS on SvetRi and I'm talking about that only. Either you write one or more, you will be considered a writer. And not to forget, the other writings on different platforms also counts when I say your work.

Yes, absolutely there is a difference. Because you forgot your writing on other social media.

If I'm not wrong you are the same person who talked about an actress being a prodigy to a producer πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ all because just an actor was getting story ... And not to forget the same comment finally led to a war of words which resulted in the closure of a thread. Sit back and think what is this called? And also please go back and review your own comments in which you have mentioned number of times that your posts are being removed from certain threads. Why?? If you don't know let me tell you. Most of the comments removed are the bashing/mocking/abusing of actors and also characters going overboard with language.

Recently, you couldn't even take a members pov on your post and started bashing her and other fandoms which again resulted in removing your comments as well as few others comments. What Is this called?

Once again I would like to clear I'm not at all confused πŸ˜³ but still if you think I'm, then I doubt you have a twin with the same name and using same account who posts those comments bashing/mocking/abusing actors and characters.

Oh god...are u serious??πŸ˜† so by this, you are accepting you had called a certain character draupadi including her brothers as well as devars (as in referring brothers,devars to pandavas😲😲) as her partners...😲 how disgusting it is to hear and read???🀒 all this only because a certain charcater was hugged by her devars who are also brothers (by kanyadaan) after she was rescued from a life threatening situation...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wah...Kya criticism haiπŸ‘πŸ‘ Kya appreciation haiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ appreciation where brothers cum devars are made partners to a bhabhi calling her draupadi just because they hugged her...πŸ˜† and again I see certain fighting for strong female leads when they themselves abuse the others on the name of appreciation.

Well...now I get it. πŸ˜† you are like a bookworm who read books and give them as evidence to prove your point. People learn from experiences in life. And I whole heartedly wish and pray to God to give you some good experiences so that you can see if this theory what you have taken from books/journals/websites or whatever is true to what extent.😳  Good luck ahead!!!

Of course I know...this is not your first post.😳 But that doesn't mean you can just put the blame on others entirely just because you got an opportunity.

My replies in blue.

Edit: forgot to mention, Neil, Aditya,Kabir are also men.😳

And all the best...
yellomellow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sincere request here, but can we please stop making snide comments about fandoms in general. There are some practically nasty fans in every show. I have seen the worst behavior in every fandom because I watch everything. Truthfully, I don't want to be labelled as something I'm not. I don't bash actors. I don't celebrate when shows go off-air. Outside of twitter, IF, and the silly fanwars these are REAL people's lives being affected it's not something anyone should celebrate. I don't celebrate when TRPs fall. Again, REAL people suffer because of this. I don't wish death on the actors. I don't attack the CVS on social media. I don't write hateful comments about the female actresses or their appearances. I don't degrade people for doing their jobs. I don't degrade fandoms. I complain about the bad writing and I like to fangirl over cute scenes. Most of us are like this, but we get drowned out by the loud and obnoxious people. If some fans bash the actors or CVS then they are not well. In these petty fights by the rude fans the actors/actresses become the real victims,which isn't right.

Back to the main reason for this post, I sincerely hope SP doesn't ruin this for them or the fans that supported them wholeheartedly. I watched the show there was some tracks I liked (and didn't like), but that has to do with writing. These awards are to recognize the actors, their performances, and the characters they gave life to. It's only fair that Avneil be apart of SPA2018 celebrations and be nominated. They earned this right after the leap. It would be unfair for SP not to recognize them or their efforts. If there is a negative response from the fans then I would say that SP deserves it. The actors deserve their moment to shine. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Jennifer: Really, I'm only on Indiaforums and no where else. I'm not on Twitter or Insta or anyone else. IF is enough of a hellish experience. I have only ever written 1 OS in any forum. 
I dunno what other SM platform you are referring to. Which is why I'm saying you are confused.

Also, if I call a certain actor a prodigy how is that bashing? Every actor in Bollywood has a relationship with a certain director. Sharmila Tagore is Satyajit Ray's prodigy, how is that bashing? πŸ˜•

As a matter of fact, I was actually defending that actress and saying how her role has been compromised for the male character. I did not mention the male actor at all. I was criticising writers, not actors.

The rest of things I won't even respond to because it will spiral into a huge argument, and I don't want NK fans hating me now for hijacking their thread/forum.

As for men are trash, I still stand by my statement. Yes, some men and some male characters are good. So? In general most aren't. So don't expect me to stand up for those 1 out of 50 men who are good.

PS: Btw I don't like Kabir. How did Kabir even enter this argument? We were talking about Neil and Obros. I stopped watching ISA 2 weeks back, when Kabir's character turned to shit. I talked about Kabir only in a CC. How do you know this? Are you stalking me on IF?? Okay this is seriously creepy. Is there any way to get a restraining order against certain members? Mods please help!

jennifer thumbnail
@Ananya...even I don't want to continue this...

About your writing apart from I-F, I think you forgot your own platform where you use the freedom of speech. Think and you will definitely figure it out.

Coming to comments, I can give you a lot of examples where you had resorted to bashing/mocking/abusing...many are removed from the threads so maybe I cannot prove it. But still I every well remember. So yeah I'm not confused again. I just gave you a simple example because I don't want more negativity here.

Good that you have decided not to respond on the rest of the things because I expected the same from you. I can never forget how disgusting it was to read such comments from a person who stands for women.

Abt men, that's your opinion and you can live with it and deal with it.

Abt Kabir, you are the same person who praised Kabir few weeks ago so I mentioned him.

Now coming to why this all started... Seriously I watch many shows of which Ishqbaaaz is one and I like all the couples shivika,rikara ,Ruvya, but my inclination is towards Rikara more. But still I wouldn't show my disappointment of not getting a good story and ss on other charcaters and actors. And more over, I was literally amazed seeing you here riling up Avneil fans (who are disappointed at this moment) against shivika fans. Being a Rikara fan myself, I would say bashers are there in Rikara fandom too. And all shivika fans are not bashers 

Moreover, the same shivika fans (part of them) even circulated Naamkarann petition to extend the show for signatures over social media requesting their friends to sign and help Nk fandom in the need of the hour. Then why is it not being mentioned by you??  Later there were fights between NK and IB fandoms but still only part of both fandoms did this. So how did you end up saying shivika fans are bashers alone??

This is what made me to reply you.

My sincere request, if you find someone disappointed try to cheer them up with good things but don't instigate them more.
jennifer thumbnail

I talked about Kabir only in a CC. How do you know this? Are you stalking me on IF?? Okay this is seriously creepy. Is there any way to get a restraining order against certain members? Mods please help!

Whenever I think I should stop it as it's enough, you will definitely post something which requires me to answer.

First of all, I-F is a public forum. Everyone can go to any thread and read it. For certain threads, only members are allowed to post in it.

Secondly, there is no harm in reading threads because different people have different opinions and I love to see a situation from different povs and understand what they want to say.

Now talking in same language as you, how did u land up in this thread??πŸ˜† you might have opened this thread, read few comments (as you said in previous comments) and then posted something here because you are interested in it. If u were not interested, you wouldn't post it.. So, till the point you posted something here, you too can be known as a stalker. And if you didn't post something as you are not interested and went back from this thread, then also you will be  known as stalker in your language...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

As far as I'm concerned, I introduced myself as a reader of different forums because for me this is called reading. reading of different point of views.😳

Now coming to restraining orders, sorry dear, you will be disheartened to know there are no restraining orders in the public forum I-F. When they come up with it, I would definitely let you know.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
And to add to that, I read many threads and I remember many things...thanks to my memory. I need not specifically stalk you to know about you, as you are not any imp person as you might feel...sorry to let you know.😳

Alvida!!!