Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: rilsaf

wat?

Even mariam was there. Wth
Yesi kya partiality hai avneil/adiza pe.😡
Agar voh kcl ke hero heroine nazar aayi toh. Marja sp.😡

woh kcl ke namoone hi baaki reh Gaye ab I saw a pic  of Mariam with niara probably spa music video shoot is going on 
I really feel bad that among all the channel why did adiza and NK had to be in Sitara which is a ...good for nothing channel doobke marjao for the way they are treating NK and adiza 
Edited by Chocolatebond - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Sorry to drop in like this.

Guys I just want to say all IB fans are not aggressive. 

I watched NK, and I really think Neil deserves to be nominated and win the Best Pati award, because he is seriously the best husband across shows and channels.

As for IB, guys, I was a Rumya and Rikara fan, and Gul did us dirty, and Shivika fans bash us too. 

Please Rumya/Rikara/Ruvya fans are not like Shivika fans, so I hope you guys don't think we are all the same.😊

Don't worry! I've seen the messages shivika fans write about rumya and rikara as well as fans of the couple on twitter and insta, and I've seen their language, plus I've been on IB forum and have seen how shivika fans act like their couple deserve all the screen space on the show. Plus I always noticed all the terrible comments from IB fans were by shivika fans either due to the shivika hashtag or profile pics they would use. Very rarely did I see rude comments towards other shows from fans of the other two couples. 
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rilsaf

wat?

Even mariam was there. Wth
Yesi kya partiality hai avneil/adiza pe.😡
Agar voh kcl ke hero heroine nazar aayi toh. Marja sp.😡

KcL ke hero herione😲 calling them hero heroine is like demeaning hero heroines
KCL is going to be a circus and it's leads jokers🥱
Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MB usually doesn't attend award function so if nk doesn't get nominated he won't ask for it and even in one award function he came to honour Sooraj bharatiya he said that he doesn't usually come he is here only for sooraj.
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

now dis is really getting on our nerves..😡..instead of releasing thse shitty videos atleast give sm rspct to their hrdwrk..feeling like goli se ura du
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bat1

MB usually doesn't attend award function so if nk doesn't get nominated he won't ask for it and even in one award function he came to honour Sooraj bharatiya he said that he doesn't usually come he is here only for sooraj.

Yeah but if his dear Sayantani is receiving an award he'll fly in from another country!
Man this really sucks I knew somewhere SP would do such disgusting thing but I wasn't ready to accept it I always thought they'll take Avneil this year even after show is off air.

If I see either of those losers from KCL show I'm gonna lose it! First they steal our spot then Avneil's place at SPA.. 😡 I heard producer of this show is also big one and that he stalked NK FD on twitter and said fans are asking for NK to shutdown or something like that?! I read it somewhere can't remember

Maybe if Aditi and Zain knew fake praising and buttering of people they would've gotten into the awards. NK's PH is anyway nikamma nothing to expect of em..
Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Surabh tiwari wanted 9 pm slot bcoz 8 pm zkm is on zee tv . Zkm is his production. plz guys lets not talk abt kcl bcoz they are only actors doing their job everything is SP decision. i still feel nk will be nominated but awards not sureEdited by Bat1 - 5 years ago
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Sorry to drop in like this.

Guys I just want to say all IB fans are not aggressive.

I watched NK, and I really think Neil deserves to be nominated and win the Best Pati award, because he is seriously the best husband across shows and channels.

As for IB, guys, I was a Rumya and Rikara fan, and Gul did us dirty, and Shivika fans bash us too.

Please Rumya/Rikara/Ruvya fans are not like Shivika fans, so I hope you guys don't think we are all the same.😊

Hey I'm so sorry if I've offended you! By IB fans ,I meant Shivika fandom only! I don't think RiKara and RumYa fandoms are fans of IB. That's why didn't mention Shivika specifically
By the way- really like your signature! So on point 👏 Edited by -Medico- - 5 years ago
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

KcL ke hero herione😲calling them hero heroine is like demeaning hero heroines

I feel this KCL would be like that Titu- Panchi show, main tera hero that aired on star plus
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yar .. Tiwari has lot of savings and I heard he had put up banners and flyer's in big cities in rush areas... He got back slash in SNS and this guy is targeting massive audience. Don u think we should be worried a bit about this? Promos could be crappy.. leads may look jokers but aunties get attracted to them... Do u think this promotion is gono work?
Edited by ..preethi.. - 5 years ago