Bepannah My thoughts, A lie has no legs!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ep 45~18.5.18 A lie has no legs..

Morally we are taught, one's spoken or acted upon untruth, sooner or later catches up to prove its invalidity. A lie has a short life span, with no legs to support itself. Thus a lie has little chances of survival. As the belief is it's sham eventually will be recognized and thus the lie will be ,dismissed on the grounds of inaccuracy. The episode shows several issues that are untrue or insinuate falsehood under threat of being exposed.

This episode thus swings about between what really is? and what seems? Characters, out of self-interest appear either true or false according to their given predicaments . Some verification of either veracity and falsity is sought after in the episode. Alongside the thought of which out of the two ,between Aditya and Zoya  is more predictable in nature than the other ? is also broached.

At the moment both Aditya and Zoya appear more unpredictable like the weather itself!      

Zoya seems to prefer predictability, an obviousness in life. So as to ensure a sense of practicing righteousness, and then living with some security in the stands she takes in life.

However for Aditya it's, the thrill, haphazardness which gets the adrenalin going, in his life! He'd rather not give room for boredom and monotony to set in his life.That made his relationship with Pooja go stale. So now it seems he'd rather take life as it comes .. with a hope of better things to come than before..  

But ,For Zoya and Aditya it's their inevitable clashes that in an odd sort of way brings a consistency to their relationship as it stands.There is regularity in Adi's trite remarks angled towards her, as the opening scene reveals. Having a go at her randomness in thought and deed makes me laugh. As her variableness, is similar to his volatile actions where often Adi too, just flies off the handle! So in many situations they are no different from each other.

Yet both at other times fluctuate between being predictable or unlikely. This is what keeps our interest going in their characters. Being  as inconsistent like the moth's flight, difficult to predict which way it may turn. However during interaction, they leave very little to chance what their words and body language conveys to each other. It's like they are true to each other as much as circumstances allow them to be.

Yet , there is much they withhold from each other too. As formality of present bond, still keeps familiarity at bay between them. Take Adi for instance, he seems clearly flustered, somethings disturbs him? Is he peeved she disallowed him to put the MS around her neck? Denied him an act that went so very wrong for him in reality. Who knows as feigned the act might be, perhaps it could have reached its true essence? But Zoya never let it happen!

However in his bitter yet perhaps not without consequence, statement, he points out.. That she herself is now responsible about her own action of putting the MS around her neck. He reveals, has no part in it. it's a decision she prompted upon herself, for all to see. It's hard for Adi ,though to  forget her act. He sulks. Why else would he whinge, to Zoya  it doesn't matter who he marries!! as long as she knows.. that she put upon herself not him! The very symbol of never ending love and faithfulness . That she is the one who makes its significance stand out as utterly fake , in the role of Mrs. Hooda. Is Adi cautioning her, she still has the chance to pull out of the lie? That  began as his idea.

Yes, she takes on full responsibility for  the lie she plays, its more for collective good ,than personal gain, she now maintains. But then again to me , Zoya by putting on the MS herself, maybe takes the blame off from Aditya Hooda . As saving Yash's Zosh from sinking was her idea and not Aditya's. He only perchance ends up by her side, in her personal venture.

Still what began as paying homage to her dead husband's memory. Now becomes a joint effort between her and Adi ,to secure the way of life of  a loyal ,loving  family, both never knew they had. Love is about venturing forth beyond one's own self. Where one lie too just may seem right..  Adi and Zoya bear an affinity in this quality. They might have to learn some lies are more significant than others..

It's hard to face that lie that pierces through the heart. One given by the beloved.. Adi and Zoya both stand scarred before each other today. A lie that very nearly imbalanced them. Each took their own time to gradually conquer it. Only some residue of the painful lie that befell them. just may still remain. Who knows?

What's past is  nearly history. Seems , Aditya came to terms with the short lived lie in his life a while ago. Whereas Zoya showed delay, to face the lie about Yash and her marriage.

But recent turn of events gives her much motivation to move on, as she shares with Adi with much clarity, devoid of her usual fickle mindedness. But understandably there is a certain acrimony within her when she retorts to Adi..really, its strictly business between them. This act  she carries out  matters not. Since  what was true before, her marriage turned out to be a complete lie! So the falsity of this pretend marriage.. is no significance. Her words echo his very story too!  mirror her very thoughts.

Seems to both, being cheated, now gradually begins to wear off. What matters is getting to the end of their goal, and not the means employed.

A lie has no legs..Sakshi covers up being black mailed in turn to keep the lid on something she lied about? or kept away from the Hooda's? most so from Aditya? Despite her clandestine visit to the jeweller to sell off Pooja's jewellery in exchange for monies to pay off the black mailer. Sakshi ends up exposing her actions, before Anjana.The possibility of hue and cry happening at Hooda house, seems to loom up. 

Noor tries to  cover her over exuberance  at work, with  by flirting with RJ Arjun over the phone. Who should over hear her? an hands on, mum Arora! who suspects Noor is up to no good to at work. She vows to expose, Noor's possible way ward ways before Zoya! Noor's musings, point out another bare truth. This mother cannot see through her own daughters lies, let alone expose Mahi !

The whole  Kalpesh incident, further illustrates that one never knows when the inaccuracies of  false statements; cover up, and secrets can come out in the open. Well before time! swifter than one imagines.    Both Adi and Zoya seem equally caught! In their snare of a well meant lie. Kalpesh gathers, in no time that the young Hooda's reside at separate addresses! Looks like the one who seeks the truth. Then in no time! turns up on the very doorstep of the lie! All attempts are made to keep a lid over the lie! This is the bane of acting upon a lie. All involved in making, supporting and expediting it, forever need to hide it!      

But to conceal a lie as significant as to wear the MS in the name of a man not even her husband! Is perhaps a far more hard to hide!  Repercussions  already begin. Adi's  inability to issue warnings! All end up being a medley of occurrences that go to show, that living a lie, can very well mean ,any slip up, blooper, muddle can be exposed when one least expects. It's funny when Zoya sails into the house with the MS around her neck, she's accosted by the unexpected arrival of her mother in law! It's all to remind her, life from now on will be far from easy! Both her and Adi will have to watch their step.. pretending to be married in the eyes of the world is a serious matter even in the eyes of the law.

Thus how long will their formal fake relationship withstand, not just the pressure  they are likely to face from the  outside ,world? But from themselves as well. For its hard to assume a  marital status before society,  typified  by the symbol of  unending love and faithfulness .. the Mangulsutra or a wedding band..

Sorry for a terribly late post... Saturday was busy with a royal wedding at Windsor!...πŸ˜ƒ  happy Sunday Love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh hammie..!!πŸ€—..u don't know how eagerly i was waiting for ur post...u r the  Hour-need !!😭
well i wanna say it again n again n again...u jus give a fresh breath of air to my thoughts...i may sound  foolish but still..ur words give a better understanding to my thoughts they get sorted whyl reading ur post...always..!!

yeah i'm well known for my scattered thoughtsπŸ˜†

and about the show, it was one good episode ..but felt it lyk a trailer for the upcoming events..!!

Adi is no more interested in singing the old song πŸ˜³ so  is Zoya..!! she is not staggering about her decision anymore(for me, Adi seems to be an integral part of transformation in  zoya today..!!not fully but a drop of it is more than enufπŸ˜‰)..

...as u said change is inevitable..change is for good !! so the change in both of them will one day bring a bright sunshine in their lives..!! may it gather sum of their flaws that cant be unaccepted ..but its for their better future...

AdiYa should first come to an understanding..which i feel that wont be happening so soon..!! 

if   they are now at a phase of understanding pain of one another..they are surely gonna mend the differences ...hope for the best possibilities in case of AdiYa...❀️

whereas the mysteries shown are yet to be explored..explored in the sense they are not even introduced well..i look forward for a good depiction of the story line😭

thanku for the lovely post β­οΈ..
Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo. princy48...πŸ˜ƒ.. sorry for showing up late .. who kya haina... Harry and Meghan  ke shaadi was  prime.. on Saturday... Friday evening was mad search for how to get        closer to it
oh hammie..!!πŸ€—..u don't know how eagerly i was waiting for ur post...u r the  Hour-need !!😭...smile plzzz   πŸ˜ƒ mate 
well i wanna say it again n again n again...u jus give a fresh breath of air to my thoughts...i may sound  foolish but still..ur words give a better understanding to my thoughts they get sorted whyl reading ur post...always..!!
look mate I need to check your post... gives value to  the variety of genre  our forum is enriched  with.
yeah i'm well known for my scattered thoughtsπŸ˜†
 scattered thoughts??  what are you saying princy?? you sure have  a way of appealing to our readers... 
and about the show, it was one good episode ..but felt it lyk a trailer for the upcoming events..!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘  see. how clearly you put forward a valid point !   
Adi is no more interested in singing the old song πŸ˜³ so  is Zoya..!! she is not staggering about her decision anymore(for me, Adi seems to be an integral part of transformation in  zoya today..!!not fully but a drop of it is more than enufπŸ˜‰)..
totally agree I her Qubool hai... goes back to what Adi suggested..
...as u said change is inevitable..change is for good !! so the change in both of them will one day bring a bright sunshine in their lives..!! may it gather sum of their flaws that cant be unaccepted ..but its for their better future...
so true... and in giving her hope. Adi's role is pivotal  too...  
AdiYa should first come to an understanding..which i feel that wont be happening so soon..!! 
soon ,would be rushed! and impulsive... gradual leaning towards each other will be meaningful and lasting
if   they are now at a phase of understanding pain of one another..they are surely gonna mend the differences ...hope for the best possibilities in case of AdiYa...❀️
yes... well put.. as they will naturally receive  respite from the lingering ache within themselves.
whereas the mysteries shown are yet to be explored..explored in the sense they are not even introduced well..i look forward for a good depiction of the story line😭
yes, good point princy.. about time ,      gradual veils of  undercurrent  be lifted...
thanku for the lovely post β­οΈ..
thank you for a fantastic feed back πŸ‘...  on my thoughts..  they sure complete my post... much love  have a  great Sunday ...  yours hammie

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

my posts in the sense i comment on different threads in different ways πŸ˜†...but my posts are entertaining(i heardπŸ˜›)..u gotta check them outπŸ˜‰

thanku very much😳..lots of Love πŸ€—
dylidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So good to see ur post.  I wait anxiously for it. I thought u quit the show. 
Very happy to read ur thoughts. 
Edited by dylidvin - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dylidvin

So good to see ur post.  I wait anxiously for it. I thought u quit the show. 

Very happy to read ur thoughts. 

helooo dylidvin,πŸ˜ƒ good to see you mate...thanks so much for your likes😊... and this gracious comment     no..way ,hammie quitting Bepannah... my love  for the show  is still boundless !!! both the fantastic cast and plot keep me engaged... so will be posting as usual.. pardon me dylidvin, weekends I may get sluggish... so bear with me please... many thanks for your support... much love hammie
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Hammie, I was missing your post. πŸ€—

Will be back soon with my response.:)

Res..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Hammie,

Hope you had a good time at the Royal Wedding. πŸ˜Š I also followed it on Youtube as much as I could. 

Excellent post. πŸ‘ I especially loved the part where you explained how Adi and Zoya's relationship still has some formality in spite of the familiarity between them.

MS and its symbolic values matters to both Zoya and Aditya alike. One of the precious memories of Pooja for Aditya is the one when his ties MS on her neck, that is specially designed for her. For Zoya, she ties MS for Yash as a symbol of their love even if she needn't. With betrayal still fresh in memory, acting as a fake married couple, that too with MS, is pricking Zoya's heart somewhere. But if a fake relation could save the people she really cares for, how could she refuse? Did she have a choice? However, Adi thought she had a choice, though they were assumed to be married by Viranis and he addressed her as Mrs. Hooda while she responded. He said since it was her choice, only she would have to face the consequences. Yet, he was by her side at her house when Kalpesh was looking for Adi. This guy cares far too much for Zoya than he realizes. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I think Kalpesh had a doubt if Adi and Zoya were separated when the security guard asked whose address he wanted, Zoya's or Adi's, because he had seen them fighting with a MS and Zoya would not wear it until insisted. Then the doubt strengthened when he saw Aroras in the nameplate. He thought maybe this was Zoya's mayka. He wanted to see if Adi and Zo are indeed together, so he went inside the house and asked for Aditya.

BTW, I loved how Aditya shoved Yash's picture under the sofa. πŸ˜ˆ He had already damaged other pictures of Yash on display in the office and the house. πŸ˜›

One question is wandering in my head for a long time. Who photographed Pooja, Yash and Sakshi at the cafe and why? That means somebody was following them throughout the affair. πŸ€”

ArNoor are too cute,  though I don't understand where are Arjun's lies leading to.

Looking forward to the next episode and your next write-up. πŸ€—

PS: Okay, this wasn't what I thought when I said I would reply soon. But some tasks were unavoidable, and I was working so late yesterday night that I fell asleep with my laptop open. πŸ˜†

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Hammie, I was missing your post. πŸ€—

wowieee... love the feeling of being missed... πŸ˜†...

Will be back soon with my response.:)

Res..
I couldn't resist replying..πŸ˜›   just letting you know me  wakey wakey !

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will be back soon.. hopefully before tomorrow's epiπŸ˜ƒ
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Will be back soon.. hopefully before tomorrow's epiπŸ˜ƒ

heloo Nusi... I know bepannah will bring you  back  her before tomorrow..  much love hammie