RS: Ek nayi shuruat part 13 (05-08-18) - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Sanju...🤗

I guess I missed out on this one. This is perfect! This is what we would have loved to see if the show didn't end abruptly. My mind is at peace after reading this. Avni's perfect happy family! ❤️

Ermm.. I'm not sure what to make it of Shweta. 🤔 She's like a pendulum. Kabhi idhar toh kabhi udhar.  She irritates the hell out of me at times. I'm not very happy with her after seeing her behaviour in the last weeks of Naamkarann.

Papa Ji! I love him! 🤗 He is the only Khanna I love wholeheartedly, other than AvNeil. The most genuine person one can find.

Neil & Avni basking in the newfound peace & bliss was beautiful to say the least! The mild teasing & walk down the memory lane...  Sigh! How beautiful this show could have been! 

Update the next chapter soon Sanju. I'm eager to read more. And yeah, update your other works too. 😳
This is pure bliss! You've left me feeling all mushy. Feels like I'm devouring a tub of ice cream. The feeling is so overwhelming that I can't put it into words. I don't think anything I write would do justice to what I feel. So all I have to give you now is a big hug! 🤗

And yeah, I love both cardamom and ginger tea. In fact I don't like my tea without either or both of it. 

Will be waiting for the next update! 😃
Edited by Ashi3 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by iris_diaries

Oh dear, I love cardamom in tea. Makes me feel heaven in hell.😛
hihi...mee too😳
And I loved the Shweta Avni scene. It made me feel so homely
more such are coming up...i just love the family scenes😃
Prakash ji without sugar chai khate honge par Avni ko woh Papa wale coffee ki recipe aap bata dijiye.
i doubt he'll ever share that recipe with anyone😆 may be with mowgli some day😳
Akhir papa ke beti ko bhi papa ke hathon ke magic ka pata chal jayegi.😆
mowgli sheek ne ke baad apne mumma aur papa ko banake dega .."dadu's spl coffee"😆
And the way Mowgli slept on Neil. It reminds me of my childhood. Kitna kuch baki reh giya Naamkaran mein.😔
i don't know how, i always end up getting emotional while writing any scene with parents..and avneil as parents just add to the feel...automatically woh ideas ..woh feel aajata hai😒
How dont know how much you felt while writing this but the part where Avni kisses Neil and Neil smiles looking up at her, I just had tears in my eyes. I dont know why, it felt so serene and surreal.
i was super emotional while penning down this... esp the last part where she hugs him...reminded me of Ek dil hai seq
Pata nahi aaj ka raat kaise bitegi.😔
first monday without them...
Good luck for the next part.😊
Update soon.

Thankyou sooo muchh🤗
Originally posted by Ashi3

Sanju...🤗
Ashii🤗
I guess I missed out on this one. This is perfect! This is what we would have loved to see if the show didn't end abruptly. My mind is at peace after reading this. Avni's perfect happy family! ❤️
that's what she ever wished for..and finally😃😳 ..here it is..her perfect family ...without any haddas and obsessive persons😆

Ermm.. I'm not sure what to make it of Shweta. 🤔 She's like a pendulum. Kabhi idhar toh kabhi udhar.  She irritates the hell out of me at times. I'm not very happy with her after seeing her behaviour in the last weeks of Naamkarann.

Shweta's char is like that only.. kuch nahi kar sakte uska...Right from the start ..she always wanted her tillu to stay happy...first she thought riya is perfect..but when she realised he loves avni...she tried to accept her(before proposal scene) then again ...when she saw him heart broken...she again wished for his happiness...by Mito..(she just couldn't realise that his happiness is with avni alone?)..again in the last scene she's ok..😆...So basically shes complex char...but sweet and always wished for her tillu's happines..😳(lol sory for the lenghty explaination reg shweta which's really not required.😳.)

Papa Ji! I love him! 🤗 He is the only Khanna I love wholeheartedly, other than AvNeil. The most genuine person one can find.

and opposites theory works for shweta and prakash too...she always needed neil to confirm and converse about the issue...prakash bas dhek ke samajh jaate the?..right?😳Ofc..he's the best khanna after avneil😆

Neil & Avni basking in the newfound peace & bliss was beautiful to say the least! The mild teasing & walk down the memory lane...  Sigh! How beautiful this show could have been! 
I love such scnees...condo days aur ek din ka post jailtrack ke pal yaad aajate hai😳
Update the next chapter soon Sanju. I'm eager to read more. And yeah, update your other works too. 😳
and updated..aap hi late ho madam😆
thankyou soo much ashi🤗
Originally posted by plmzaq

Awesome 
thankyou😃😃
Originally posted by Ashi3

Oh! You already updated the second chapter?! Sorry! I was late. 😆 Res for now. Let me rush to read the update.

hihi..yeaa😆
unress soon ashii😳
Sanju meri behna🤗
Shuba shuba saare log feels kyu jagare.
Omg, this was pure bliss to read.
How I want this to happen. But I know its too late.
Forum mein bohath ache writers hai. Pata nahi producer kyu nahi aata.
I really loved avneil scene. Its so beautiful.
Bebe love them so much. Swetha show mein toh pendulum hai.
But yaha she is cute. Superb yaar
Continue soon
There is always light at the end of the tunnel .! This update gave that family wali feeling which we hardly got to see in the show post leap . This is called home . Sweta and Avni scene was too good . This is what we longed to watch . They spoiled Sweta making her delusional .
And Prakash 🤗 He is the only person who behaves to his age . Such a munchkin he is 😳

AvNeil 😭 such a beautiful heartwarming scene . It brought tears in my eyes when I visualised it . How my eyes long to watch this scene . AdiZa would have nailed it ! I bet this would have been best closure of the show than cliff . They should have cut down Mitali and shown grihpravesh n ended with this scene . 

I love cardamom tea 😛
Unresed on previous page. 😳
sanju big hug🤗
this was amazing i hate a content smile throughout 😊 thanks for writing this.
loved the whole kitchen scene and daddy daughter talk😊 Avneil scene was beautifully written i could clearly imagine khanna house that grey sofa , that hesitation which avni had before touching neil was so aptly placed considering so much has changed between them but there love remained very touching family moment which we all craved to see in the show 😭

brilliant can't wait for next part 

I dont drink Tea Or Coffee so i can't say anything  
Edited by Shaiksafia - 5 years ago