Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
im really missing them yar y cant they come back with an amazing show... i can never forget Arshi nd ipk...

The love towards ARSHI nd IPK is never ending nd their chemistry o my god its amazing no words to describe their chemistry
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

Tonight ,he held her to himself and didn't let her go, instead choosing to hold her close as she calmed down, . Even on the night in Sheesh Mahal , he held her to himself when she fell from the ramp - his instinct is always to hold her.

wooow really their chemistry is awesome ... even after 7 years also their craze is not reduced that is their talent

Thnx Sada dear <3

It is true even after years we are here enjoying this show and not only us around the globe, this show has made its mark
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

im really missing them yar y cant they come back with an amazing show... i can never forget Arshi nd ipk...

The love towards ARSHI nd IPK is never ending nd their chemistry o my god its amazing no words to describe their chemistry

They come or not we have IPK and Arshi to enjoy
whenever life throws lemons IPK helps to make lemonade😆

There is no question, this pair made such an impact on TV industry hard to match with.Hope for the best
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nickysweet

thank u very much for the pm dear. i m really surprise when my story thread pages went missing but after reading your note i get to know abt rules

Coming back to Bt ipk.. everything u wrote so beautifully i loved it so much
Waiting for next update

Thanks Nicky dear <3

yes and we all should keep this in mind, 
while making any post

Glad u liked it
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakpearl

OMG ..

I CAN NEVER GET BORED OF WATCHING N REWATCHING THIS EPI..

I loved Arnav's cute confession in Ek Jashn..

Dil main kuch huwa tha...

ek dhun baji thi ..

magar na mujhe jan-na tha na man-na tha...

❤️

Thanks Apu <3
glad u liked it
I love that too
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: RSanaya71

First Rabba Ve, oh my my😳

and then rain scene

fire and water👏👏

both are burning😳

Love this edit , beautiful shots and mingling perfectly

Thnx Sanaya 😊

So good to see u dear :)
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: labi

Wow...What an introduction! Aag aur Paani..Fire and water!👏

THANK YOU 😊

Each and every word of yours is so beautiful!👏

Yeah, a line was crossed in those moments!😳

VERY MUCH, EYES WERE CROSSING THE LIMITS, HEARTS FELT ALL, BODY LANGUAGE, MANY THINGS😊😳

Those lines of Arnav were so amazing...ek dun baji thi!dil mein kuch huwa tha!❤️

I LOVE THOSE LINES TOO😊

Loved your take on their different shades of emotions...👏

In my honest opinion, he didn't care about Liza's coat but he got affected when Liza pointed at Khushi's inadequacy and his faulty judgement at Khushi's capability. He had that possessiveness that time too that only he could hurt her, only he could judge her, only he has the right to say when it concerns her...and he didn't like a bit when Lisa taunted Khushi and made all the hullaballoo..!😉

aBSOLUTELY, HE WAS NOT AWARE OF THAT BUT HE HAD THIS RIGHT ON KHUSHI INNERLY AND SAME THING HAPPENS WHEN KHUSHI COMES TO ASK TO GO HOME AND LA DID THE SAME AND HE DIDN'T LIKE THAT BUT INSTEAD OF BEING MAD AT LA HE JUST PUNISHED KHUSHI WITH THIS IRRITATION THAT WHY HE IS FEELINGS SUCH THINGS TOWARDS HER

Our Khushi is always fearless and daring...that's one of the traits that attracted Arnav to her apart from her craziness!

HER EGO, SPIRIT IS ALL WHAT HE WAS ATTRACTED TO

That was a taunt..tv pe aana tumhara shauk..!Yeah he knows what will hurt her and how to make her do things on his way!😔

I WANTED TO CHOKE HIM😆

But never in his dreams, he would have thought that the tables would turn and he would be the one dancing on her tunes!

😆 BADA AYA ASR, AYA NA TURUK POOL KE NEECHE IN KHUSHI STYLE😆

Those orders...chup chap khadi rehna..palke mat jhapkana..that was so mean! I felt so bad when he passed such orders to her..she is also a human!😭

HE IS SO MEAN😡 BUT WHO BECAME QUIET AND STOOD...AT THE END IT WAS HIM😳

For the entire Rabba Ve, they communicated through eyes only. Loved everything you described!❤️

An eyelock which was full of passion and desire...I'd said this earlier too...I've never seen a hero looking at his heroine with this much intense desire...a raw attraction..his eyes were lusty which roam around her whole body...and that was too hot to handle!😳☺️

YES, TOO RAW, TOO MUCH TO HANDLE FOR SUCH HEATED BLAZING EYES, EYES WERE STRAIGHT THROWING ALL SHE COULDN'T HANDLE BUT SHE WAS IN A SAME STATE WITHOUT KNOWING IT, WITHOUT BLINKING GOT ARRESTED BY HIS EYES...UNTIL BOTH REALIZED IT

And she was a vision in red..with a little bit fear and hesitation but still with a confidence to fight for her virtue, with a determination to keep her morals intact and also to perform her work without compromising her principles.❤️👍🏼

YES THAT IS WHAT MAKES HER SUPERIOR IN HIS EYES

This was the scene that hooked me to IPKKND..and my all time favourite..most of my VMs would have this scene!😳 😆
That much I love it...each time I see it, I discover something new and I feel I haven't watched it earlier!❤️

SAME HERE, LOVE IT

The most cliched scene but the way it was shot and enacted, that made it one of the top scenes of our show!

ALL RED SAREE SCENES RE BUT THIS ONE IS THE BEST

Jitna bhi dhekhu...jee nahi bhartha!
Jitna bhi taarif karu..kaafi nahi!
Likhne ke liye lafz hi nahin miltha!

TRUE, SPEECHLESS

One of the natural performances by the actors I've ever seen!❤️

And I loved all your thoughts about my most favourite scene!🤗

P.S. You may be feeling I am totally crazy...par kya karu?🤪

TOTALLY NATURAL, METHOD ACTING IT IS THE MOST DIFFICULT RAW ACTING WAY BUT HITS UR CORE..

LOTS OF RED UP 

THNX LABI AS ALWAYS TAKING TIME🤗
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is freaking so HOT😳😳😳

Thanks for liking all the edits Sanaya dear , I am missing your gifs and pics😊

Just look at him

He is lost

he is bemused

he has no idea what is he doing
She has no idea what is she doing to him

yes both are unaware of those feelings and norms especially she, he is just refusing to acknowledge

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely😊

She is stepping her feet at every inch of her belongings, future malkin

I love the way she called his headmaster, but her spirit is unbeatable here
She is taking all and showing him she is not a weak person, he can't break her

She is having her feet in almost every inch of ASR belongings ...
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

TOTALLY NATURAL, METHOD ACTING IT IS THE MOST DIFFICULT RAW ACTING WAY BUT HITS UR CORE..

LOTS OF RED UP 

THNX LABI AS ALWAYS TAKING TIME🤗

you two are simply mindblowing👏👏

nehle pe dehla ho dono😆

yes red shoot is the most HOT scene ever more than Diwali
the way he looks at her is like he is looking at you from the screen so raw, such naked feelings attached to it, makes you look down or some where else, I agree with you Labi never ever any hero can do such things the way he does, 
Yes, she is his equal, she was not blinking either, no fear to show her side, she was confused but not intimidated until she realized where she is 

Rabba Ve red shoot is the best among alll
Edited by xZoyax - 5 years ago