Naamkarann

The last episode!Naamkarann ends!!! :(

darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
💔

Not gonna rate the last episode🥱

You gotta wait till 15.45 mins to see the last reunion scene

Episode begins with Shweta and Prakash talking to Neil about his decision. Neil says he loves Avni but he has promised Mithali. Shwetha wants the marriage to go ahead and Prakash doesnt and both clearly state it to Neil.

Neil comes to sukoon ghar the same night to take Avni and Mowgli along with him. Avni and Mowgli are shown packing theur stuff. Neil says he is the one incomplete without Avni and she is complete and leaves the place without seeing them🥱

The dream sequence of Neil plays out.

Next day morning, Shweta brings Neil's now favourite breakfast poha. He smiles while having it. At the same time Avni is shown having poha too.

Neil gets to know from Prakash that Avni and Mowgli are shifting from Mumbai and Neil realises she is doing so that he can move ahead in his life.

Avni and Mowgli bid goodbye to all at sukoon ghar and leaves.

At Khanna house, Neil and Mithali arrive at the mandap for the wedding. Neil is still lost in Avni's thoughts. There is even garland exchange between them🥱 Neil is still lost when the pheras are about to start and that is when Mithali frees him of his promise. He thanks her and leaves. Prakash asks him to run and Shwetha now asks him to bring back her bahu and grandchild😕This scene is till 15.45 mins🥱 We didnt deserve this!🥱

It is sunset at the cliff. Neil comes and holds Mowgli's hand who is walking along with Avni towards to the cliff end. Neil invites them back into their life. ADHM plays on Avneil for one last time!💔 Both say they love each other and there are few more dialogues and they hug each other. Naamkarann's title song plays out Mowgli says he loves his parents, they have a group hug and they all walk towards the cliff end! This wasnt the ending i wanted to see🥱 Thus ends the Naamkarann!💔

This wasn't what Avneil deserved! We deserved! It was an abrupt ending to Avneil's story! Im in pool of mixed emotions! We should have be given more of Avneil atleast in this episode!

Thus Naamkarann comes to an end!!Damn this was the last episode!!From next week there is no Naamkarann and Avneil💔
Safar khubsurat tha manzil se bhi..Ae Dil he Mushkil..!

And thank you guys for reading my stupid reviews and making this thread fun!I am sorry if I couldn't reply to every comment posted below the episode threads coz im a lazyhead😆 Sorry again.

Thus our show ends.. prolly never to return back..!

Much love
Darshana😊
Edited by darsh333 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for your patience and persistence in continuing with the recaps despite everything!⭐️👏

Thank you once again!🤗

Just a quick question: Did the dream seq play out today or was that edited out?
Edited by paayaal - 5 years ago
darsh333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: paayaal

Thank you so much for your patience and persistence in continuing with the recaps despite everything!⭐️👏

Thank you once again!🤗

Just a quick question: Did the dream seq play out today or was that edited out?

You are welcome paayal😊

Yep it did!i missed it out in the review..i have added it!thanks for reminding me😃
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah loved the dream sequences but wish they had more time for reunion scene
darsh333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

yeah loved the dream sequences but wish they had more time for reunion scene

Not just more time..the ending didnt even look like a proper ending🥱
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I feel so blank and void ! Sach mei khatm ho gayi 💔 AvNeil story doesn't deserve this lousy and stupid ending . I felt it was the start of new journey of AvNeil . At least one more week would have done .
I couldn't understand Swetha of all . She is visibly seeing that Neil wants only Avni in his life and he agrees that he can only love her but Sweta still tries to push him in this marriage .

Dream sequence was not even for 10 sec 😲🥺 I was totally disappointed . 

They even played Ae zindagi khatra hun mai . The lyrics is too good .
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: darsh333

You are welcome paayal😊

Yep it did!i missed it out in the review..i have added it!thanks for reminding me😃

Not an issue...hota hai hota hai...aisi choti choti baatein aisey badey badey deshon mein hoti rehti hai😆😉

URW😃
9231 thumbnail
Just one question why you said thus our show never retrun back??? I know i am asking stupid question phirbhi😭
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ur reviews were nt stupid dr..it ws a saviour fr evryone who msd d episdes at times including me...👏..cming to d shw..as expectd an abrupt end..indeed its hamari adhuri kahani..incmplt story of avneil nd adiza with der fans..d feeling is jst so damn pathetic😭
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
I don't know about you guys but yesterday the starting hug scene between AvNeil felt flat to me. It's like they are just going through motions and are not really there.

Todayz epi I haven't watched as yet so can't say anything.

Btw, why doesn't Neil go with Avni and Mowgli where they were headed. At least she has a job waiting for her there, while Neil is still unemployed...😛

Just felt that way to me. My comment has no intention to hurt anyone. Was just sharing what I felt.
Edited by paayaal - 5 years ago