Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey pie! Both comic and mysterious romance themes are very good. I really liked them. Please continue darling.
taahir004 thumbnail
I love stories on Arrange Marriages so just anything on that will be a good read 

or 

maybe something where both Maan and Geet still does not know each other though married
and his company is running into financial problems and Geet is the one that steps up and handles everything does all the needed deals to bring Maan's company back on the top
but in all this he never knew that Geet is firstly educated and secondly she has great knowledge of business  
seeshasadhana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your pm...i really want to suggest you but iIam poor in these but wishes that you get a good thoughts and ideas and successful in write os.
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very funny concept
Loved the Idea
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Di I m very poor in ideas but still have one
Geet extraordinary beautiful and innocent girl, eye witness of murders of her family, hiding herself from goons in disguise of a boy or ugly girl, working in KC, Maan came to know everything about Geet , fell in love with her and helping her, always wanted to read this type of story
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Di, I don't know about anyone but I don't read anything now. It's very rare for me. Plus with Ramadan peolpe are busy I guess.
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: suhaaana

Di, I don't know about anyone but I don't read anything now. It's very rare for me. Plus with Ramadan peolpe are busy I guess.

Suhaana I gonna write complicate one shot. I don't wanna drag it and I think u gave me best idea. Comedy is not a cup of tea for me.Or can say not my genre. I should stick to my style of series plots.For the time being I am going out. But will post today. 
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I will try to read in the coming week. Busy with preparation