Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS ideas by u / " Tum Toh DhokeBaaj Ho" 4 Mahi pg 7 updating - Page 5

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Madhu..

And also a story like..Maan is mentally unstable..due to sm accident or some incident!and Geet is normal
Both get married..reason is family!!

I have read stories in which Geet is mentally unstable..but not on Maan😆
So would like to read such stuff

My list is going on increasing🤣

This one is really catchy.Even I also loving it.My story TU Meri Zindgi Hai is based on Geet's madness. But still on hold.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A story where Maan's wife is not satisfied with money that maan have..though he has a huge empire...
And where Geet's husband is not satisfied with her beauty...though she is beautiful!

And maaneet met..fell in love!!and an EMA 😉
Madhu_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonia.KN

Yaar yeh sab waise he hai.. Geet was not poor ya but helpless due to sudden crises in business. Which forced her to be surrogate for Maan.. But I ll try

Oh..sry..I read MPM long back...so little mem loss ho gaya😆
And ya..there Geet was surrogate na..here I want sm other random person as surrogate for maaneet's children😛
Madhu_31 thumbnail

This one is really catchy.Even I also loving it.My story TU Meri Zindgi Hai is based on Geet's madness. But still on hold.

Yeah!I remember reading that..sad that its on hold!

Madhu_31 thumbnail
How about we open a thread where GF members can post on which type of ideas they want to read story of maaneet..
In this way many new ideas will emerge na..?
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How Mann got married with his parents wish but he can't find love in there relationship but one day Geet join in KC as his personal secretary and he fall in live with her in first Meet a same goes to Geet but she don't accept as he is married and very very rich she is just a orphan
Sonia.KN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madhu..

How about we open a thread where GF members can post on which type of ideas they want to read story of maaneet..
In this way many new ideas will emerge na..?

Hey dear there was a thread before too. Where on reader gave a writer's name n challenge him/her to write OS on the plot given. I also wrote 2 . Ek OS he raha n second one Pyar Ko Jaane Do SS ban gayi (complete). This is a wonderful idea
Sonia.KN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GeetMeet

How Mann got married with his parents wish but he can't find love in there relationship but one day Geet join in KC as his personal secretary and he fall in live with her in first Meet a same goes to Geet but she don't accept as he is married and very very rich she is just a orphan

this idea is also so catchy n unique. Itne ache ideas main kya choose karu
Sonia.KN thumbnail
NOTE 
I gonna write OS or Two shot on MahiMaan's idea a comic one. I hope u will like it.. 

Tum Toh DhokeBaaj Ho

Characters 

Maan 
Geet
Jaanu
Shona
Daddi
Nakul

Maan is dating Shona n Geet is wth Jaanu ðŸ˜† as per plot.

A little glimpse of random dialogues.

" Daddi Maa main Lut gayi " running down the stairs she shouted.

" Aap to Lut he jaati hai roj, per hume Baa Bahu aur Babi ka rerun dekh lene dejiye. Channal wallo ko sponser kiya hai humne iske liye " ignoring Geet Daddi Maa fixed gaze on Television

" Geet baby is ghar ko maine namak khi-laya hai, apko dukhi nahi dekh sakta. I am with you in moments of such a grief. " Nakul consoled her

" Shona meri Bibi dhokebaaj hai wo kissi Jaanu se date kar rahi hai. Kissi ko muh dikhne k layak nahi raha mai " he wiped his flooded eyes, n rested his forehead over desk leaning forward upper body.

" Per tumhara muh to theek thaak he hai " fluttering her eye lashes carelessly Shona replied. Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Suhi nice story one night stand always comes out to be different. Sachi kahu coincidentally I think some thing like this happeend in US/ UK

mainly One night stand with one sided love

like geet loved Maan , admired him but he had no idea who she was until he found he has a son