Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS ideas by u / " Tum Toh DhokeBaaj Ho" 4 Mahi pg 7 updating

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Buddies. You all will laugh at me thinking why I am demanding a plot. I am in mood to write an OS.Some thing spicy n unconventional. Precisely if some thing based on Extra Marital Affair. Even after writing Baabul , Tu Tu Hai Wahi, I still fell I am more Saas Bahu type. OS writing never been a cup of tea for me. My OS generally turns to FF or SS.So plz help me. I am yearning to write some OS.Help me  Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wish to read smthing like this😆

1. Maaneet have  arranged marriage..but marriage didn't work out..so divorced.Later they both chose like partner of their own..but later their hearts love for their ex-spouse 😉But Want Maaneet together at last🤣

2.Both Falling in love after marriage...their pain of can't be able to voice out their love for each other in the fear of society..They also worried about their resp life partner's heartbreak...smthing like that!

3.Maaneet loved each other but got separated due to sm reasons...how will be their reaction when they meet after 8 years..I know you will pen down their emotions at that time soo beautifully!

4.Maaneet just met one day in their life while on some tour with their resp friends..spent that one day with each other..only in a friendly manner😉.After that they get married to sm other...but all through their life thinking of that one day they spent with each other...or wishing a partner like that

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
toughest plot
good luck
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhu..

I wish to read smthing like this😆

1. Maaneet have  arranged marriage..but marriage didn't work out..so divorced.Later they both chose like partner of their own..but later their hearts love for their ex-spouse 😉But Want Maaneet together at last🤣

2.Both Falling in love after marriage...their pain of can't be able to voice out their love for each other in the fear of society..They also worried about their resp life partner's heartbreak...smthing like that!

3.Maaneet loved each other but got separated due to sm reasons...how will be their reaction when they meet after 8 years..I know you will pen down their emotions at that time soo beautifully!

4.Maaneet just met one day in their life while on some tour with their resp friends..spent that one day with each other..only in a friendly manner😉.After that they get married to sm other...but all through their life thinking of that one day they spent with each other...or wishing a partner like that

Ah sweety tu OS ka plot de rahi hai k FF ka ðŸ˜†.. Such wonderful ideas...2nd and 4th one are awesome. These are hitting me. 
Madhu_31 thumbnail
5.Maaneet lost in Island..and the difficulties they have to face in the island filled with the native people..ferocious adhivaasis!😈God my mind!!🤣

6.Would also like to read..Maaneet adopting a baby!Later that baby finds that..and wish to go back to its original mom and dad..Maaneet's condition and helpless state!Actually I like the Tamil movei Kannathil muthamittal
That movie has a similar concept like that!

7.Would also love a to read Maaneet as a normal couple..not a richie rich Maan..just a normal middle class life!

8.Maaneet as villian..portaryed as bad!(Oh no...many will throw chappal at me now😆)

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

With third point tumne meri dukhti rag per haath rakh diya. U r right its typical my type ðŸ˜†. Every writer has own style n some where u know mine

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

Ah sweety tu OS ka plot de rahi hai k FF ka ðŸ˜†.. Such wonderful ideas...2nd and 4th one are awesome. These are hitting me. 

😆
Glad I am able to give sm ideas😃
Actually these are the plots I am waiting to read😉
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhu..

5.Maaneet lost in Island..and the difficulties they have to face in the island filled with the native people..ferocious adhivaasis!😈God my mind!!🤣

6.Would also like to read..Maaneet adopting a baby!Later that baby finds that..and wish to go back to its original mom and dad..Maaneet's condition and helpless state!Actually I like the Tamil movei Kannathil muthamittal
That movie has a similar concept like that!

7.Would also love a to read Maaneet as a normal couple..not a richie rich Maan..just a normal middle class life!

8.Maaneet as villian..portaryed as bad!(Oh no...many will throw chappal at me now😆)

7th one is most complicated coz Mera Maan kabhi middle class nahi ho patta. In some way or other I always make him rich.This ll be really challenging. 

8th Maaneet as villain  readers will throw chapples per mujhe forums se dursri forums mai shift na kar de.
Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago
Madhu_31 thumbnail

Actually the 3rd one..its my longing di...I love GurTi very much😊I realy wished them to be together in real life too😆During the show I don't know that they afready have their resp real life partners...I thought they are in love for real😛
But when I got to know my heart🥺Till today I am longing to see them together..atleast in a photo of their real life..but couldn't get😭
I will be thinking a lot abt them...like how it will be they are really in love means..like that!JUst image..what if they really loved and couldn't share their feelings..and what if they purposefully avoiding each other..What if they meet after 8 years face to face and all their memories just rush back..that moment!!!!soo painful na.. just imagine

So with this plot I realy wish smone write a story..

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dear you already suggested in your post. So write on extra marital affair..