India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS ideas by u / " Tum Toh DhokeBaaj Ho" 4 Mahi pg 7 updating

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 17 May 2018 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hi Buddies. You all will laugh at me thinking why I am demanding a plot. I am in mood to write an OS.Some thing spicy n unconventional. Precisely if some thing based on Extra Marital Affair. Even after writing Baabul , Tu Tu Hai Wahi, I still fell I am more Saas Bahu type. OS writing never been a cup of tea for me. My OS generally turns to FF or SS.So plz help me. I am yearning to write some OS.Help me 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 18 May 2018 at 4:29am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123mitaasentamanna121seeshasadhanaturbulencepari1689varthyadi000its_mepreetidhawanambeernzidavasavi_srisapnaf52GeetMeetswapna.pangeldream14love2_somapop77aparna3011Gurti_Maaneettaahir004khwaishfan

Madhu_31 IF-Rockerz
Madhu_31
Madhu_31

Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I wish to read smthing like thisLOL

1. Maaneet have  arranged marriage..but marriage didn't work out..so divorced.Later they both chose like partner of their own..but later their hearts love for their ex-spouse WinkBut Want Maaneet together at lastROFL

2.Both Falling in love after marriage...their pain of can't be able to voice out their love for each other in the fear of society..They also worried about their resp life partner's heartbreak...smthing like that!

3.Maaneet loved each other but got separated due to sm reasons...how will be their reaction when they meet after 8 years..I know you will pen down their emotions at that time soo beautifully!

4.Maaneet just met one day in their life while on some tour with their resp friends..spent that one day with each other..only in a friendly mannerWink.After that they get married to sm other...but all through their life thinking of that one day they spent with each other...or wishing a partner like that

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

turbulencepari1689jssoodswapna.paparna3011Sonia.KNsanum23Keepdreamingtaahir004khwaishfan

Keepdreaming IF-Stunnerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:42am | IP Logged
toughest plot
good luck

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhu_31Sonia.KN

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhu..

1. Maaneet have  arranged marriage..but marriage didn't work out..so divorced.Later they both chose like partner of their own..but later their hearts love for their ex-spouse WinkBut Want Maaneet together at lastROFL

2.Both Falling in love after marriage...their pain of can't be able to voice out their love for each other in the fear of society..They also worried about their resp life partner's heartbreak...smthing like that!

3.Maaneet loved each other but got separated due to sm reasons...how will be their reaction when they meet after 8 years..I know you will pen down their emotions at that time soo beautifully!

4.Maaneet just met one day in their life while on some tour with their resp friends..spent that one day with each other..only in a friendly mannerWink.After that they get married to sm other...but all through their life thinking of that one day they spent with each other...or wishing a partner like that

Ah sweety tu OS ka plot de rahi hai k FF ka LOL.. Such wonderful ideas...2nd and 4th one are awesome. These are hitting me. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

turbulenceseeshasadhanaakkub.92preetidhawanMadhu_31

Madhu_31 IF-Rockerz
Madhu_31
Madhu_31

Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:45am | IP Logged
5.Maaneet lost in Island..and the difficulties they have to face in the island filled with the native people..ferocious adhivaasis!Evil SmileGod my mind!!ROFL

6.Would also like to read..Maaneet adopting a baby!Later that baby finds that..and wish to go back to its original mom and dad..Maaneet's condition and helpless state!Actually I like the Tamil movei Kannathil muthamittal
That movie has a similar concept like that!

7.Would also love a to read Maaneet as a normal couple..not a richie rich Maan..just a normal middle class life!

8.Maaneet as villian..portaryed as bad!(Oh no...many will throw chappal at me nowLOL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123turbulencepari1689Sonia.KN

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia.KN

[QUOTE=Madhu..]

With third point tumne meri dukhti rag per haath rakh diya. U r right its typical my type LOL. Every writer has own style n some where u know mine

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

turbulencepari1689Madhu_31

Madhu_31 IF-Rockerz
Madhu_31
Madhu_31

Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia.KN

Ah sweety tu OS ka plot de rahi hai k FF ka LOL.. Such wonderful ideas...2nd and 4th one are awesome. These are hitting me. 

LOL
Glad I am able to give sm ideasBig smile
Actually these are the plots I am waiting to readWink

turbulenceSonia.KN

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:50am | IP Logged

5.Maaneet lost in Island..and the difficulties they have to face in the island filled with the native people..ferocious adhivaasis!Evil SmileGod my mind!!ROFL

6.Would also like to read..Maaneet adopting a baby!Later that baby finds that..and wish to go back to its original mom and dad..Maaneet's condition and helpless state!Actually I like the Tamil movei Kannathil muthamittal
That movie has a similar concept like that!

7.Would also love a to read Maaneet as a normal couple..not a richie rich Maan..just a normal middle class life!

8.Maaneet as villian..portaryed as bad!(Oh no...many will throw chappal at me nowLOL)

7th one is most complicated coz Mera Maan kabhi middle class nahi ho patta. In some way or other I always make him rich.This ll be really challenging. 

8th Maaneet as villain  readers will throw chapples per mujhe forums se dursri forums mai shift na kar de.

Edited by Sonia.KN - 17 May 2018 at 8:50am

turbulenceMadhu_31

Go to top