Bepannah My thoughts, Force to be reckoned with..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~My thoughts  ep 43~16.5.18 a force to be reckoned with..

Given the right environment a person, deemed  frail and feeble.. often becomes one robust  force that inspires and amazes all around. So what moves Zoya into saying, I DO.. it's not Aditya's outrageous, outlandish, overtures! neither his coaxes and coercions. It's the  sinking Zosh workers offerings to save their company from closure. From a distance, with  an approving smile  across his face, Aditya watches quite overcome with the employees  gestures. One look at Zoya in the same frame, he cannot but equate workers reaction to the once shaky and flimsy widow. Now, not only does this girl praise, spur services out of her workers but she also commands not demands their allegiance too.

Despite their recurring disputes Adi has no qualms about giving mz. Firebrand due credit. Zoya in a short while has inspired a family kinship among the workers, within the work environment, which only one with sound leadership qualities can do. In the main  the truth is right from the point when Zoya took charge, the work team was aware they were being  headed by a novice in business management , yet she now emerges as a strong female  leader. It's noteworthy, Zoya who once was led, in her home, now away from paternal backing has grown strong enough to lead people instead. In addition it can be said that upheavals and  disorder in her personal life has also made her learn a thing or two, by life experiences. Not forgetting  Adi's  timely  pressure  bursts upon Zoya , also contribute to her being a refined mixture of being both  gentle yet firm!

The episode overall explores how context and surroundings have a bearing on how people's moods fare. As, humans, certain factors make an impact  upon our lives. Like , we cannot live in isolation  from other humans. As such what happens to us  and around us influences our mindset and bearing.  

Zoya and Mahi may be removed from the office surroundings. But the issue of bankruptcy their company faces still travels with them. By now Zoya has made herself a sound platform where her aye or no exerts considerable power. Even Mahi has gotten to known her closer. Gone are the days of weak, timid Zoya.. the bhabi now wields power! Mahi tries one more time to bend Zoya s elbow to change her stand about her veto against  Adi's idea about the fake marriage. Zoya listens, but silently sticks to her guns.

The scenes between mum Arora and Zoya are simplistic  but true. A mother concerned about the welfare of three young girls, living under her wings. Their long hours at work. Her anxiety at what the rest of the close knit neighbourhood is likely to say about their reputation as a family. Such scenes maintain the everyday concerns families face. Also raises questions, do daughters only raise parental concern regards their comings and goings? while sons are exempt? If so, then general mindsets, need to be challenged. but that  changes do not happen overnight.  

The growing bond between mum Arora and Zoya too is moving. Zoya is deemed as being responsible. Her efforts sincere. To me, Zoya gives the woman respect that Mahi clearly denies her mother. It's Zoya who gives her the crux of the fate, Zosh faces currently. As Zoya feels being the elder, she needs to know. Zoya  however withholds  the fake marriage  issue between Mahi and Aditya. For Zoya is sensitive that this will further add to the woman's anxieties. Thus now even in the home environment she is seen as a reliable, sensible  person upon whose shoulders responsibility can be entrusted. I think all these small blessings, further raise her self esteem, which Yash by the divorce papers destroyed! Finally, makes me wonder has Yash's death brought his mother closer to Zoya, as we are led to believe both mother and daughter were anti Yash's wife. Seems, actually living with Zoya ,mum Arora has studied that  Zoya is daughter material in comparison to Mahi.

Arranging monies also plagues Sakshi. Hers, appears to be a serious issue of falling from  Adi s grace, regards matters of trust and betrayal. Did she know about Pooja Yash affair?  As the picture faintly leads us to speculate. Who are the hazy images? For Sakshi, there are chances that she will lose the one person she now loves .i.e if Adi discovers what she hides from the Hoodas . As  Arjun and Anjana  both seem to  notice , Sakshi's behaviour seems withdrawn  of recent. It's clear she is not prepared to reveal the truth she holds  within her heart. She perhaps fears she'll lose face before the family which offered her a secure home..

Now what is Arjun up to with Noor?  Playful teasing? harmless flirting? early steps in young love? Or does he too like his bro Adi enjoys getting on the wrong side of a woman and later getting the better off her? Mind you with Arjun it's more to do with non malicious provocation of Noor's volatile impulsive streak! Whereas Adi s growls at Zoya  are more to with pulling her into shape. Familiarizing her with the nasty ways of the real world. Much different from her grand, pampered, cloistered upbringing! Are both the brothers in their good cop/bad cop roles respectively, easing two princesses in a brave new world??

What love does to a person.. Noor dresses different to please the mysterious RJ, AJ.. and Arjun takes ages preening himself! Adi watches with interest.. as if he didn't known junior is preening his plumage to impress the hens!  Arjun evades shyly.. but Adi too pops up the question of his baby bro dressing up and then taking off! Every night!  But Arjun  stays mum...but assures  Adi bhai.. he is arranging the ,monies ,just leave it to him! Funny thing is big bro is not asking his younger brother to borrow his belt, shirt..but asking for big capital! Another endearing scene of male bonding between siblings! Despite the informality between them, their still exists an age related respect and affection in their relationship.

I would say same goes between the sisters too! Zoya clearly is the maternal older sister, who gathers the younger Noor when she goes to pieces.. funnily enough, here it urges me to draw a contrast between the two brothers.. Adi is the one who goes to pieces and shouts help!to his younger sibling Arjun.. who invariably ends up being the one bending backwards  to gather his Adi bhai!! The siblings touch is another plus point to this story in my view..

Another scene which relates to day to day life, is Noor having a bad day at work! She's cranky because some baboon! gets the place she had her hopes set on! result is floods of tears and the whole world is against her attitude! In reality.. all part of Arjun's tease Noor gimmicks.. but to me its not abiding by work rules of punctuality!

The scene where Arjun as RJ spills out the  inherent poetic touch in his soul,by offering solace at  the end of the day.. a respite for listeners lumbered by their all day  tensions .. three souls Zoya, Adi and Noor.. are drawn into Arjun's incurable optimism .. his references to listen to one's heart.. it's a green light from the almighty! So go for it! Brings a pensive smile on Adi's and Zoya's faces..what are they thinking? Adi is vocal.. he loves the song, it talks about heart.. the seat of love.His soul warbles to the tune of the song! Mahi hates it! She didn't get her way! to marry Adi ,that Zoya vetoed the idea! Noor smiles.. its RJ's velvet voice.. she imagines the message and song are for her.. such is the magic of love, makes one forget one's woe's! and makes one fantasize !     

She is a force to be reckoned with. Zoya could ward off pressure put on her by Adi and Mahi's words. What she could not bypass were the thoughts  behind the work force's actions. Their thoughts were priceless so Zoya will goes along with Adi.. lie to save the company from bankruptcy. Adi had faith in her..she would come around  if something touches her soul. He was all smiles. None lose the battle of wills. Their souls won.   

From the sublime to the ridiculous! Takes Mahi not long to act the part. She only wishes it was true! Only Adi and Zoya would know what was amiss in the role play wife! the Mangalsutra! In keeping with the sham role play, an unavoidable argument about its significance once again ensures! To remind all present its all an act, far removed from reality! But Zoya  goes by the book ! so who puts it around Mahi's neck? becomes a big issue! Zoya wants to put it on..while Adi insists its just an act! He actually in a comic way assures Zoya his feelings for Mahi will not transform into love! Its Zoya he goad to spell out loud and clear the true meaning of the ornament.. Zoya rattles off! Its a Sign of marital status, sacred to those who believe in the concept of marriage! We know she does, but does Adi still have faith in it and all that it typifies?

The end of the episode is unexpected! The Virani's turn up unannounced! And before Zoya or Adi could  do anything.. act or not? Zoya is assumed to be Aditya Hooda's life partner! who   tweaked this scene? ..   fate? Will they both dare to live this lie?? Hamlet53 17.5.18  

Be sure to catch the show tonight.. he is unsure if he should put the Mangulsutra around Zoya's neck.. will he defile her sentiments?? he cannot mess with Zoya.. she is different...   love hammie    

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hammie...!! First of all..too good to still see MR in the dp..
The lTlian wali feel...isliye to we fall for such broken men everytime na?
About the }MS aand the halaboo...
Adi is now in his kidzone
.the way he refers to Zoya's qubool hai as "level of the game gone up".
His Zid for a reaction from Zoya to his determination to keep Zoya so busy in reacting that she will not think of being depressed. 
And he has succeeded paritally. We dont see the ghost of Yash everywhere. Its not Yash ka sapna and yash ki company. Adi has managed to cut him out and make the direct bond between the employees and Zoya.
Ironically his childlikeness was what bugged Pooja and drove her towarss Yash. And his same trait manages to make Zoya forget Yash.
be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved yesterday 's episode & you have given an excellent insight of all characters πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hamlet53 thumbnail

hello Srushti  πŸ˜ƒsuper to see you again.. we meet yet again at Bepannah.. welcome to the forum and my thoughts.. 
Hammie...!! First of all..too good to still see MR in the dp..the very man who inspired me to write on IF.. 
The lTlian wali feel...isliye to we fall for such broken men everytime na?  πŸ˜†yeah we most certainly do.. Adi too is needy... dokha dokha!πŸ˜†  does that ring a bell! edhur bhi ye haal hai... only with Adi its a bit more serious... lagan ho chukka tha...
About the }MS aand the halaboo... its a touchy subject... sacred...
Adi is now in his kidzone  haaa haa... he obviously questions its significance... is bitter  it was a joke in his experience...
.the way he refers to Zoya's qubool hai as "level of the game gone up".  haan ,so she can give him a bhashan about life is one big mazzak for hum...
His Zid for a reaction from Zoya to his determination to keep Zoya so busy in reacting that she will not think of being depressed. this is a great point Shrusti!πŸ‘  plus he  loves to hear her Urdu..
And he has succeeded paritally. We dont see the ghost of Yash everywhere. Its not Yash ka sapna and yash ki company. Adi has managed to cut him out and make the direct bond between the employees and Zoya. another good point...  but seems Yash never meant much to the workers... we don't get to hear any references...
Ironically his childlikeness was what bugged Pooja and drove her towarss Yash. And his same trait manages to make Zoya forget Yash.so true... she does give  attention to his outrageous.. childish actions... some time she asks for his reaction... as if almost expecting some gibe or joke from him! I think Adi's sense of dry with.. dark ,crude humour is a great strength! neutralizes her   present dullness ... lovely to see you mate.. and even more so to read your thoughts... do come again.. would love that .. much  love ,yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: be_honest

Loved yesterday 's episode & you have given an excellent insight of all characters πŸ‘πŸΌ

hello be_honest... πŸ˜ƒ was looking forward to your comment, thanks so much for reading and giving  a  gracious comment..means a lot to me.. much love hammie
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Hammie!!
Wonderful post again!!

Loved the scene in the office when the people who zoya considers as family, gave up their savings to help her and the company! These people are not taking their salaries..so this is double generosity they are showering...only because they accept and reciprocate the love and respect Zoya gives them!!
Adi too admires this wonderful gesture and feels happy!

What I immediately thought while watching this scene was that for Zoya and Adi, who are going through such a bad phase, all these gestures, they restore faith in humanity...faith in kindness...
it is not easy for a person, who has recently been betrayed, to see good in humanity in general...But here, both Zoya and Adi are moved by it!!
I loved it and the symbolism behind it!!

And for the MS scene, as we already discussed, Adi will not tie it on Zoya... he was so cool when he was about to tie it on Mahi but the min the senior Virani made the mistake of assuming AdiYa to be husband-wife, Adi's whole demeanor changed..he got tensed,perturbed...
and he looked at zoya's face and saw a woman who understands the importance of the thread as much as he does, he sees her hesitation and almost near panic in having to wear it...and so he smiles...coz amidst all the people standing there, in that crowd, he finds the only person whose ideology is similar to him!

Love, Sumi!!

PS: I find this whole contract thing really fishy! something is def odd here!!

Edited by coolgal270 - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie like u said what set apart yesterday episode was simple everyday happening. Sibling bonding and of course mrs arora zoya bonding. For me mrs arora comes across as a normal everyday lady who is concerned abt what society speaks ,believes the morality of society and its general patriarch trends.But she is not evil and has conscience. She is getting attached to zoya trusting her. Why do I believe yash preferred to keep the ladies in his house sparring with each other so he has upper hand.whereas if u look adi mom and pooja had a normal relation. Biggest strength of patriarchy is division of women as bahu, beti paraya dhan etc.yash seems to have practiced it under his so called smiling demeanour. Did pooja realize the man under the mask.did she realize she was letting go of diamond for a piece of charcoal. Did she realize the truth that led to her death. Because as each layer opens for me pooja appears a delusional girl and yash something more sinister than what he looks. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Hey Hammie!!    Sumi... we meet again double quick
Wonderful post again!!
thanks mate
Loved the scene in the office when the people who zoya considers as family, gave up their savings to help her and the company! These people are not taking their salaries..so this is double generosity they are showering...only because they accept and reciprocate the love and respect Zoya gives them!!
Adi too admires this wonderful gesture and feels happy!
he swells in pride for her... his expressions  were so telling..
What I immediately thought while watching this scene was that for Zoya and Adi, who are going through such a bad phase, all these gestures, they restore faith in humanity...faith in kindness...
it is not easy for a person, who has recently been betrayed, to see good in humanity in general...But here, both Zoya and Adi are moved by it!!
I loved it and the symbolism behind it!!
πŸ‘..this is a well brought out point.. such a boost to morale... they needed it and their staff.. did it.. loved the office environment..  to face the doom and gloom of unemployment... was a  real scenario.. people giving up salaries and savings is unreal.. unless in a strike situation.. against an organization... but your thoughts.. bring depth to the scene
And for the MS scene, as we already discussed, Adi will not tie it on Zoya... he was so cool when he was about to tie it on Mahi but the min the senior Virani made the mistake of assuming AdiYa to be husband-wife, Adi's whole demeanor changed..he got tensed,perturbed...
and he looked at zoya's face and saw a woman who understands the importance of the thread as much as he does, he sees her hesitation and almost near panic in having to wear it...and so he smiles...coz amidst all the people standing there, in that crowd, he finds the only person whose ideology is similar to him!
their facial expressions, especially his  were so real.. the affinity in the way they think.. although , unexpressed says it all... this just may be a match made in heaven.. in many ways more than one..
Love, Sumi!!
thanks for your fantastic prompt reply... me waiting for tonight's episode   9.20 pm GMT..πŸ˜ƒ  much love , yours hammie 
PS: I find this whole contract thing really fishy! something is def odd here!!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello shruthi.πŸ˜ƒ  was waiting upon your thoughts...
Hammie like u said what set apart yesterday episode was simple everyday happening. Sibling bonding and of course mrs arora zoya bonding.
For me mrs arora comes across as a normal everyday lady who is concerned abt what society speaks ,believes the morality of society and its general patriarch trends.
like how you put the onus upon males.. here there a school of thought, the marriage itself is a concept set by  a patriarch.. me was thinking in terms of the matriarch serves, fulfils  needs and breeds.. ofcourse many cultures  and faiths profess  marriage is  shared bond in terms of equality,  more so on the lines of give and take..
But she is not evil and has conscience. She is getting attached to zoya trusting her. Why do I believe yash preferred to keep the ladies in his house sparring with each other so he has upper
maybe he was bolshie.. in terms of women.. may be he preferred to reside apart from  zoya.. as he was having a bit on the side!
hand.whereas if u look adi mom and pooja had a normal relation. Biggest strength of patriarchy is division of women as bahu, beti paraya dhan etc.yash seems to have practiced it under his so called smiling demeanour. Did pooja realize the man under the mask.did she realize she was letting go of diamond for a piece of charcoal. Did she realize the truth that led to her death. Because as each layer opens for me pooja appears a delusional girl and yash something more sinister than what he looks. 
maybe they should show more about Yash,,, he sure is a closed character..    thanks for your interesting   thoughts.. meanwhile lets keep watching and enjoying the show, much love ,yours hammie 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Beautiful post. πŸ‘

The tug of war of mangalsutra between AdiYa reminded me of their first meeting where they were similarly snatching the gramophone from each other.

In the scene between Zoya and Madhu, I felt Madhu putting Zoya into Yash's vacant shoes for her family; the good, obedient, responsible elder child who promises that no ill shall touch the family. Same Madhu would turn 180 degree opposite Zoya when she decides to move on with Aditya.

I found Mahi's comments on Noor's change of attire on getting new job quite amusing, for she too changed into skinny jeans since her change of role from Adi's opponent to the girl who crushes on Adi.

Eagerly waiting for your next write-up. πŸ˜³

- Tia

Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago