Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickyfoxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
There is something different in every season...summer also has negative + positive affect...Though its very hot outside but summer brings out exciting lifestyles...We get to drink many juices and soda which are summer special...We eats lots of salad and wear short and different style clothes...Summer is best to enjoy hill station,beaches and pools...We hang out more in summer season rather than winter because there is no fog or cold issues out there...
Though summer comes up with heat,sun,stickiness and warm air but this is the only season where we enjoy ourselves at maximum.
mickyfoxx thumbnail
There is soo much to do...I just realized I don't take care of myself properly during summers . ðŸ˜†

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

Finally! As usual CC TEAM you guys turned out to be my saviours. I mean how are you people doing it, you are behaving like a knight in shining armour. *chup pearl. Ab bas bhi kar, you will mess them like your talks* Okay, now let's get to the thread. Avoiding sun, it is done as we are having summer holidays. Silk linens? damn I didn't knew this, I need to change it. Cold and hot dips for feet, hmm they are dry and I totally forgot about my feet. Pity them. Mata rani ki lakh lakh shukar hai Thank you very much for the hair tips. The humidity already started giving trouble to my scalp, eeew I need to get rid of this. Mashallah Diy AC, that was amazing. I tried to cool my room by tying a wet blanket across my bed like ceiling it did cool my room. *note: the plan was unsuccessful as the rope broke.* Yaayyy I made the essential oil spray. Once again thank you very much for posting this thread. You are the best and coolest in summer. Lol
Pearl.

Thanks for such an encouraging comment ðŸ˜ƒ
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mickyfoxx

There is soo much to do...I just realized I don't take care of myself properly during summers . ðŸ˜†

Don't worry, even we don't do much !!
SujanAzadParikh thumbnail
A very good and informative thread especially considering the fact that it's so hot and the summer is at its best. Some very good suggestions and recommendations that will help to keep the body cool and fit during the summer time.
mickyfoxx thumbnail
Every summer when the weather is just starting I get sick it is due to hot-wind(loo).So if you are also getting sick try to analyse the reason and protect yourself from that,instead of taking pills.The summer is a great time to think healthy. The nice weather means you can get outside and start exercising or take pleasure in a new sport, club or activity. New social settings and activities will keep you busy as you try to quit smoking.
Atwell26548 thumbnail
You can watch any new cinema movies, tv show and anime with multiple subtitles at WWW.123FREE.NET
hbkrocks thumbnail
Amazing thread, Very useful