Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala

Amyra not Sikandar's daughter

Guesswhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In one of the episodes where loveleen's mom confronts loveleen that even she did not marry Sikandar out of love and tells her not to forget why she married him. I have a feeling that Amyrah is lovleens daughter with her love interest

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
that's what I thought too - when sikandar knows the truth about both of his daughters - he will accept amyra and lovely will accept kulfi...not with open heart...I guess!
raima111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes.. I heard my mom say that about the bengali version.. 'Potol kumar gaanwala' .. where they later on revealed Amyra to be someone else's daughter..
I also thought the same. In one episode Lovely's father told her that no matter what her past shouldn't be revealed to SSG. And all the time Lovely keeps saying my daughter my daughter.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Raadhni

I also thought the same. In one episode Lovely's father told her that no matter what her past shouldn't be revealed to SSG. And all the time Lovely keeps saying my daughter my daughter.

Exactly and each and everytime sikandar keeps correcting her "our" daughter...
But this love of interest of Lovely is not going to pop up someday...
He's not going to come and claim Amyra as his daughter though after seeing lovely in the tv.
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In the Bengali version 'Potol Kumar Gaanwala' it was revealed later on that Amyra was Loveleen's daughter with her former husband who also was Sikander's best friend. Loveleen betrayed him to marry Sikander for his wealth.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Aslesha99

In the Bengali version 'Potol Kumar Gaanwala' it was revealed later on that Amyra was Loveleen's daughter with her former husband who also was Sikander's best friend. Loveleen betrayed him to marry Sikander for his wealth.

But here it is said that Sikandar and his family were helped by Lovely father who also taught music to Sikandar who helped sikandar climbed the ladder of success.
craziekudi thumbnail
It's100% sure that Amyra is not sikkas daughter!!!

The way she says my daughter my daughter it's 100%sure
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amyra will turn out to be Tevar's daugher. Tevar the new singer will be lovely's old lover. That is why she is so inclined to Rap music from the beginning of the show too...
crazyy4ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi all have been following this show from this week.. And it's a great show waiting for vishal entry as I am his huge fan..  The story is really good the only thing is I like amayra more than kulfi