Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
To bring changes in Babboo's character he needs to go to jail first. Domestic violence is a serious crime. Attempt to murder is a serious crime. How does the viewers expect true love to change all that?
Refer baboo yes above pts correct
Cannot mv on until domestic violence fellow punished.
He hs to be punished

Refer Abhi BDOo...now cm on he alsooo human na yaar
woh bhee lachar hoga naa pyaar ke liye
come on

Aur elina ka kya woh tou bachiii hain
.kya ye pts leke bhaithe ho... its human tendency yaar.
bass abhee usko sweety achee lagti hai coz the kid knows now nimki wont b available for her. Sooo??
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Bhumika's 'struggle period' on 'Nimki Mukhiya' set

MUMBAI: Actress Bhumika Gurung says she and her co-star Neelima Singh are having a "struggle period" due to a "whole new setup" in the show Nimki Mukhiya.

Bhumika plays Nimki and Neelima has replaced actress Garima Singh as Anaro in the show.

It has been about a month since Neelima joined the cast, and Bhumika is missing Garima.

"I have shared a very deep and a comfortable bond with Garimaji and I miss her presence on the set," Bhumika said in a statement.

"We shared a common wavelength because of which working in the same space turned out to be great fun for both of us. It's a struggle period going on for both me and Neelimaji because it's a whole new setup and we are trying to figure our ways out.

What you think of Nimki Mukhiya?

"Though I will always miss Garimaji, I am excited and looking forward to working with Neelimaji as my new (on-screen) mother-in-law," she added. 

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I don't believe what I'm reading here !! ðŸ˜²
So what if  Abhimanyu had feelings for Nimki at one time ? Does that mean he can not fall out of love with her ever ?  He can not fall for another lady ??? A lady who is far more suitable for Abhi than Nimki ? 
Sweety can not fall for Abhi because that'd ( supposedly ) put him in danger ? As if Abhi can not handle danger , can not handle folks like Tettar men ? ðŸ¤£

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

I don't believe what I'm reading here !!  😲

So what if  Abhimanyu had feelings for Nimki at one time ? Does that mean he can not fall out of love with her ever ?  He can not fall for another lady ??? A lady who is far more suitable for Abhi than Nimki ? 
Sweety can not fall for Abhi because that'd ( supposedly ) put him in danger ? As if Abhi can not handle danger , can not handle folks like Tettar men ? ðŸ¤£

Abhi's feelings are confusing though he should just pick one but he seems stuck between Nimki and Sweetie and even Elina can't decide which Maa she really wants. ðŸ˜† Both Father and Daughter would have both of them if they could. 

dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

I don't believe what I'm reading here !! ðŸ˜²

You don't have to mock others if you didn't understand something. The discussion here is to not make you believe anything. 

Point 1: Abhimanyu wasn't just in love with a girl who got married to another man. He was already married to a girl he loved. Nimki was his second love.He was so much loyal to his deceased wife that his Masiji was using every possible way to get him married again. His peaceful life was disturbed when Nimki entered his life. He rslowly and unknowingly fell for her. He was so much in love with her that he helped her and her family with every possible way. He himself was so astonished how he got over his dead wife and was in love with Nimki already. He was puzzled then. Its not one time he had feelings for her but it was just a few months ago when he wanted to propose Nimki. One cannot get over so quickly unless it was just infatuation and not love. abhimayu is not a teenager to fall for a new woman every few months.

Point 2: Sweety isn't just another lady. She is Nimki's sister in law. She is Rituraj's wife. Its a weird relationship to begin with. A man should not fall for a married woman. Its immoral and unethical  by legal standards and a govt servant may end up losing his job, Sweety is not suitable for anyone unless she learns to take her decisions. She has a long way to go. Besides, she is only following NImki. Its Nimki who first teased her with Abhimanyu. She wants to trust NImki and Nimki's way of looking things. We have to wait to know if she is suitable or not.

Point 3: I guess you never heard of honour killing.

Sweety cannot fall for Abhimanyu or lets say she should be careful about this rumour about her affair because she was the one to tell Nimki about an incident where her father killed two boys who had teased her. Besides, wasn't Abhimanyu almost killed once ? If Tettar can force Richa to marry her rapist, if he can easily plan to kill Jhumri's huband to get votes and if he can actually assault his daughter, I am wondering why is it unbelievable for you to read the discussion here ?
Edited by dey.bh - 5 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Abhi's feelings are confusing though he should just pick one but he seems stuck between Nimki and Sweetie and even Elina can't decide which Maa she really wants. ðŸ˜† Both Father and Daughter would have both of them if they could. 

Let him have Dumri chachi as well. Ek se bhale do, do se bhale teen.😆 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Let him have Dumri chachi as well. Ek se bhale do, do se bhale teen.😆 

Atleast Dumri Chachi is free now, she looks so out of character now she's not flirting.
dey.bh thumbnail
I didnt really understand Dumri chachi's character. Her story has not been explained well. Was she like NImki whose marriage was just for the sake of it or was she like Sweety who had a marriage but husband eventually went after another woman. It seems she always was after Rambachan but Mahua/ Tunne had said she used to go to Kolkata or even he used to visit her. All these had stopped from last two years only.
Why didn't she want to get a divorce anyways ? With a divorce she could actually marry Rambachan. Now that she is divorced she isn't that close to Rmabachan. She was actually what Sweeti is now. Her husband ignores her so she has found her solace in another man who treats her well. This I think is attraction only and not love.
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
looks like they saved Abhis and Sweetys reprisal for another day. I really wanted Abhi to wrest the gun away from Diamond and turn it on him. But while satisfying that would have been inappropriate for a BDO. Better that Sweety files domestic violence charges against her rotten family and gets them all imprisoned.  
Today's confrontation was unexpectedly quick. I thought it would take a few weeks to get there.  but matters came to a  boil pretty quickly. hated seeing Sweety humiliated.  I want to see her pay Rituraj back in full.

good to see diamond almost throttled. need that pip squeak to be squashed so flat he won't think of rising again.

Loved nimki s powerplay .  waiting for Monday.