Daily Discussion Thread.(Annoyed) - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
So stop answering to me you are right I don't like to answer to you.
I was only talking to Debby and Angelic.

See...dey.bh
Now you understood...why i asked is this thread open for a selected few.. The hate omens hv come out so from deep ..see
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Just waiting for that day to comw. Btw I missed yesterday's episode. What exactly did Elina do?

I usually use my phone so quoting anyways becomes difficult. On thw top of it IF is a problematic website. It wont let me edit or erase anything, the like option doesn't work most of the time and I have to make multiple attempts before successfully posting anything. So usually I write a separate post instead of quoting where I can easily copy paste it. Even quoting doesn't work for me sometimes.

OK i do understand but please say the person name you are referring to..I like in that way...
Yesterday she called Tunne and he lied in front of Mahua and Mahua who are both crying for her as they don't know where's Nimki is...
Tunne explained to return back as she's just making the case more difficult in a way indirectly saying she's guilty by running away..
Nimki is Nimki she wants to prove herself innocent so refused to get back...
She tried to sleep down(horrible) then with the help of Alina they put maasi down and she slept in her place...
She also took a bath and wore maasi saree...
In the precap she's onthe road and trying to have a lift as she thinks she has covered her face and Nahar Sing in his car  stopped in front of her.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
In fact nothing great happened in this show it just turn round and round..
yeah one more thing Babbu's dadi was a little anxious for Nimki and she asked a question to Sweety if ever Nimki's going to get back to the mansion and sweety answer was weird "It can't be said"her expressions as if some changes is expected well it will be better.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did anyone find Nimki's behavior weird and unacceptable when she actually pushed masiji from bed and encouraged Elina to do the same? It wasn't innocence of any kind. How exactly will her fans justify this? 
@ Angelic, I think I know which way the story is going.Dadi and Sweety, the two not- so- important people of Tettar clan have become a little sympathetic towards Nimki. Sweety probably likes Abhimanyu. Nimki will be the one who will expose jijaji and will eventually make Abhimanyu marry sweety. This is the only way Babboo will respect her and Anaro too might accept her for saving Sweety's life. 

I quite liked the moment when Elina innocently asked Nimki abput her relationship with Babboo ji. So she is actually givig Babbo the chance to accept her. 

Nahar will expose himself by kidnapping Nimki. People will know Nimki ddint run away from Police but was kidnapped and police will eventually deduce who did the medicine scam. Nimki will be heroine and Babboo ji a hero who saved his wife. Saw one segment where Babboo saves Nimki. It looked like a scene from 80s movies.The story will be back to square one. 

Is show ka naam kismat ka khel hona chahiye tha. Because it has nothing to do with woman empowerment and has hardly to do anything with Casteism or caste based politics. It more about how luck favours a person and the person wins every battle despite of being careless, stupid and lazy.Nimki is just a feminine and desi version of Mr. Bean.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Did anyone find Nimki's behavior weird and unacceptable when she actually pushed masiji from bed and encouraged Elina to do the same? It wasn't innocence of any kind. How exactly will her fans justify this? 

@ Angelic, I think I know which way the story is going.Dadi and Sweety, the two not- so- important people of Tettar clan have become a little sympathetic towards Nimki. Sweety probably likes Abhimanyu. Nimki will be the one who will expose jijaji and will eventually make Abhimanyu marry sweety. This is the only way Babboo will respect her and Anaro too might accept her for saving Sweety's life. 

I quite liked the moment when Elina innocently asked Nimki abput her relationship with Babboo ji. So she is actually givig Babbo the chance to accept her. 

Nahar will expose himself by kidnapping Nimki. People will know Nimki ddint run away from Police but was kidnapped and police will eventually deduce who did the medicine scam. Nimki will be heroine and Babboo ji a hero who saved his wife. Saw one segment where Babboo saves Nimki. It looked like a scene from 80s movies.The story will be back to square one. 

Is show ka naam kismat ka khel hona chahiye tha. Because it has nothing to do with woman empowerment and has hardly to do anything with Casteism or caste based politics. It more about how luck favours a person and the person wins every battle despite of being careless, stupid and lazy.Nimki is just a feminine and desi version of Mr. Bean.

See Nimki can be crafty to get what she wants, she couldn't bare sleeping on the floor so she gets into the middle of the bed with masiji and Elina, then push Masiji off the bed. Yet she wouldn't dare pull that stunt in haveli unless it was directed at  Jhariya and Parvatiya. 

Don't Tettars already know what jijaji is like they are always taunting and threatening him. Tettar just ignores cause he think he's helpful. Not even sure I like the Sweetie Abhi Jodi, Sweetie may like Abhi but I still think he stuck on Nimki. Sweetie would still be lonely in the relationship.

The face on Nimki when she said she like to give people loads of chances is like even she's trying to convince herself that Babbu will accept her, I don't think she has a plan beyond that.

Story is always back to square one. 

dey.bh thumbnail
As of now the Tettar clan knows Jijaji can do anything for politics and however they might hate him they accept him for two reasons 1) He is Sweety's husband 2) He is doing everything for Tettar's benefit only. Tettar himself is very proud of buying an appropriate dulha for his only daughter. Tettar knows his all three sons are good for nothing and he doesn't want them to anything more than goondagardi. For paper work he  brought himself a padhalikga kanooni damad.
But Damadji has another side remember? He is a womaniser, something which the clan has no clue about. This thing will be exposed and Nimki will do it albeit unknowingly.

As for Nimki, I wouldn't have mind if she had scared masiji with the mouse trick instead of pushing her. Its interesting how masiji is still sleeping.๐Ÿ˜† 

A BDO's quater is 2BHK? Even his juniors would get a better place to live. And its absolutely amazing how his house has no security. Nimki got in so easily. Masiji wears full sleeve blouses. Whose Blouse was Nimki wearing? 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Funny thing z black chuha ๐Ÿคฃ
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Will Nahar Singh get punishment if he gets caught ? 
Nahar in jail ๐Ÿ˜†

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Imagine friends agar Tettar ko galti se kabhi jail hua toh wahan bhi damad ji damadji ki demand karenge aur Babbo jail mein ho to wahan bhi goli maar dunga ...bandook se hi shaadi kahe nahi kar liye?? ๐Ÿ˜†

dey.bh thumbnail
 Chuha must be Damadji's rishtedaar๐Ÿ˜†
No, Nahar is not going anywhere. The status quo has to be maintained. He will be back with another plan. Tettar vs Nahar will keep on happening.

I feel Tettar clan dominating the police is overrated. No one takes them seriously outside Ghattola. In fact except Nimki no one even respect them in Ghattola also. He is not even a respectable man within his own party. So why exactly is the police scared of him? He was just a Mukhiya and the police is under the state govt.