MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

It all started with Moumita getting the duty of cleaning the storeroom. How boring and unfair life was! Here it was her birthday and she was to spend it by cleaning some dirty room that smelled like rats, and speakig of rats, she hated them. 

She was getting on with her cleaning when she came across an old lamp. Lamp like the one shown in Aladdin. Being the curious cat she was, she decided to rub it a little and see if a Jeanie would pop out of it. Maybe she would get lucky. 

And indeed she did. 

Just as she rubbed the lamp, smoke started coming out and admist the smoke appeared two figures. Moumita squinted her eyes to get a better look and once the smoke got cleared she came to face to face with two girls who looked like they wear of her age. 

"Wait! Did I just rub a lamp and Jeanie popped out of it? And not like one but two?😲 " Mou exclaimed in excitement.

"First thing love, we are not some kind of jeanies! I mean do we look like one? We are not blue for the starters. We are...wait for it... the Cupids!" The one with her hair left wild replied. She looked mostly bored while the other one next to her, who looked unnaturally radiant and kind just smiled at Moumita. 

"Then why did you come out of a lamp then? πŸ˜³ And aren't Cupids weird babies with diapers and bow slung onto their tiny arms?" Mou questioned with a scrutinizing gaze. 

"Well we had to come out of somewhere! And no no no. Cupids are not babies especially not with bows and arrows. Thats a misconception. We still haven't been able to upload our latest pics in the social sites so our bad." The wild hair one replied again. "Let's start afresh then. Hi! This is Pro over here, she's Pro cause she is Pro in everything. " the wild hair one pointed to the kind one and she waved to Mou. "And I'm Sam. I'm Sam cause... well cause my name is long!"

"We are from the Cupid association." Pro spoke out. "We are here to fulfil your wish. We are here to match you with your perfect one and make you experience your happily every after!" 

"That is so cool! I can't even explain how excited I am! So how does this work? Do I like choose someone or you match me up with someone." Mou asked. 

"Well since it's your birthday, you can choose your Prince Charming!" Pro announced. 

"Oh My God! I had made a list ready for this day! So let's get satrted my Cupids!" Mou exclaimed all while smiling as thou she had won a million dollars. πŸ€“

"Let's start then Mou! Who is the lucky person with whom you are going to spend your birthday. " 

"From the top of my head and my desirable men list, it's none other than Shaheer Sheikh!"

"Okay then! Here we go. " 

And with a snap of their fingers, Shaheer appeared out of nowhere. He looked at Mon and smiled at her. 

"Aku cinta Kamu cintaku!" He said to Mou in his husky voice as he looked deeply into her eyes. 

Mou almost melted under his gaze and suttered out, "aku...whatever to you too." Shaheer just smiled at her and took her hands and placed a kiss.

"What did he say?" Mou mouthed to Sam and Pro. 

"He said I love you in Indonesian!" Pro replied. 

"But why did he say in Indonesian? πŸ˜•"

"Oh no! Cause this is Indonesian version of Shaheer Sheikh!" Sam said. "We probably pulled him out in the wrong time. "

"We're sorry hun. We just have this version of Shaheer." Pro replied with same eyes. 

"Oh no. Why God why? "Mou dramatically shouted to which she earned some judgemental looks. 

"First one rejected." Sam sighed. Lord know how many more to go! 

Again, with just snap of their fingers, Shaheer disappeared into air and Moumita was left to choose her match. 

"Second one from my list are the Winchester brothers. β˜ΊοΈ Sam and Dean!" Moumita said dreamily. 

"You can not have them!" Sam shook her head.

"Why? πŸ˜‘" Mou snapped. 

"Cause they are inseparable. You can't only have one." Pro reasoned. 

"I don't mind having both of them. β˜ΊοΈ" 

"We do mind. Cupids believe in monogamy, one perfecg guy for lifetime. Lame but that's the rule. " Sam replied. 

"Crappy Cupid rules,"Mou made a pout as her mind started searching for a better suitor. 

"Oh I know! Siddharth Malhotra!"

"Oh no no. You can't have him! Hes booked." 

"Cupids do not have a match Sam! πŸ˜³" Pro reminded. 

"Yeah whatever. Crappy Cupid Rules." 

Pro clicked her fingers however Siddharth didn't appear. 

"Oops technical error. Siddharth Malhotra just got matched with someone esle.  If it wasn't for Sam's uncessary drama then we could have him matched with you!" 

"So I can not have him either?" Mou gritted her teeth. "I can only have Indonesian version of Shaheer! I can not have the two Winchester brothers and I can not have Siddharth either. This is just annoying!" 

"Wait a second! I think I have the perfect guy for Mou!" Pro excitedly announced. 

"Really who who?" Moumita asked but before Pro could answer, a hand jerked Mou out out her sleep. 

Moumita woke up to find Sam and Pro staring at her. 

"We heard you were cleaning, so came to check on you." Sam explained their visit.

"Why are you staring at us like that?" Pro asked. 

"I'm just thinking how unless you both are. Even in my dreams! πŸ˜‘" 

"I don't know what dream you are talking about but we are anything but useless." Sam replied. 

"Cause we remembered your birthday and we are going to celebrate!" Pro announced. 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sam. Yes I will be taking care of MOTW weekly and regarding the Newsletter, I do agree Once a week wud be hectic so let's do it biweekly, as in once in 2 weeks .
We need to decide name for Newsletter. Requesting everyone to give their suggestions.
Sam, We can make a poll regarding the same in forum

Sam 

Happy wala birthday Pitshree! If I start pouring my heart out then I would need a new thread for that. πŸ˜† So going to make it short and sweet. I met you like 3 years back and you are one of the most amazing soul I have met and I cannot thank God more for blessing me with you. Our endless chatting and fangirling. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜† You are such a sweet heart! Always there as a friend. I don't know what I had done to get someone like you as my friend. Maybe some good karma. 

Here's a little something for you, all your husband's in one frame. And Sid isn't there cause he's mine. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Pro 

https://i.imgur.com/4dWw8wu.png

Sans

Very happy birthday Mou:) Wish you all the good luck and health at it's fullest:)
Stay blessed and healthy!

My suggestions
1) Royal Bepannahians
2) Bepannaah Weekly Chargers
3) Bepannaah's Newspaper

Kabr-e-Dil
(Grave of hearts)

Forever.

It seems like a hollow word. Why do we promise a forever when we know everything in this world is temporary? Such a shallow promise it is. 

We had decided to be friends forever then what happened? How come the first thing we lost was our friendship? How come it didn't overcome all the obstacles or face the storm? 

I had promised to be with her no matter what. Then why did I step back when she needed me the most? 

He promised me an eternity, yet he left me stranded in a journey from where I neither had clear direction of ahead nor from where I could go back. 

As the pyre burnt before me, such thoughts wondered in and out of my mind. I was expected to cry yet my tears were stubborn or maye they had run out. The air was suffocating me and all I could think was how I was supposed to be in his place. I was a dead person anyways. It was all my fault yet they got the punishment. Or maybe I was being punished as losing them was more painful than anything else. 

The fire provided warmth however the one before me, burnt me and it hurt. Did it hurt him? Could he feel it? Could he feel me too? Had it hurt her too? 

The birds were chirping around, the sky was clear and the Sun was up and high. But all I saw was blood, blood on my hands. Their blood. All I saw was death. 

Every place was a grave for me, the grave of the ones I loved, the ones I needed. The grave of my love, the grave of my heart

Then 

1) Bishop (1990) conducted research in Karnali region, North-western Nepal, and reported that people adopt a number of livelihood strategies such as intensive agriculture (despite unfavourable topography as area has only 1.13% of land suitable for farming) integrated with animal husbandry; home-industry (wool and herbal products); exploitation of the wild biota, and trade (control over important trade routes between the Ganges plain and Tibbet so their territory benefits), and seasonal out-migration for work. 

2) Ephrosine's study (1994) on Rai and Sherpa of Upper-Arun Valley found adoption of agriculture and animal husbandry, further supported by collection of forest food/ herbs and working in trekking-tourism. 

3) FurerHaimendorf's (1975) study on Sherpas of Khumbu region, Northeastern Nepal documented the practice of multiple livelihood options (agriculture, trade, mountaineering and animal herding together with migration to market centres).

Now

1) The average literacy rate of the Karnali zone is 21.76%. Only 6.37% female and 36.89% male are literate. The only motor road to touch Karnali Zone, Surkhet-Jumla sector of the Karnali highway, is still under construction.

2) There are air services to the headquarters of Dolpa, Humla, Jumla and Mugu districts. Kalikot has irregular cargo helicopter service.

3) The Karnali zone lags far behind other zones of Nepal in terms of physical and human development. Different comparative indicators and indexes of development published in reports and documents are the evidence.

4) The Central Bureau of Statistics 2011 emphasized unemployment as a leading cause for Karnali's underdevelopment. Unemployment reduces the annual growth rate of the region by 1.3 percent. Proper employment opportunity would potentially result in a doubling of the region's per capita income. Millions of dollars of aid and countless hours of advice have been spent, but Karnali districts have not been able to promote growth and progress as expected.

5) Mar 13, 2017-Snowfalls followed by rains continued to affect normal life in Karnali region.Cold and snow have affected the movements of people. The lack of sunlight in the region for the past four days has not helped the situation.

6) Human Development Index of Karnali region, for instance, is much lower than the national average. Politicians, policy makers, governmental and non-governmental representatives agree that special attention and schemes are necessary to bring Karnali in the national mainstream.
This content was originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

^Sneha answer the question first. And you were not supposed to post until invited. πŸ˜†

Oops  Sorry πŸ˜†but I always come uninvitedπŸ˜†

Name(what you want to be called) : My name is Sneha, so u can  call me Sneha or Snehu or Sia
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: Jennifer n Harshad n Namita
Posts you have volunteered for: MOTW, Best ff /ss
Your time zone: Idk😲 what does this meanbtwn m in India

Hola forum members! It's time for a fun filled filmy contest. 

Have you ever wondered if you would get an opportunity to design a movie poster? No? 
Ever wondered if you would get to design a movie poster for your all time favourite movies? No way? 

Then this might interest you. πŸ˜‰

You would have to recreate your own movie poster for any following of the movies.
(All movies have already been released). 

1) Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge

2) Jodha Akbaar

3) Devdas

4) Yeh jawani hai deewani 

5) Bajirao Mastani

6) Bahubali; the Conclusion 

7) Jab We Met 

Some of the rules you need to keep in mind, 

1) You are only allowed to use the pictures of Bollywood actors/actresses who played in the movie and no one else. 
(Pictures can be taken from the movies,songs,trailers, whatever that floats your boat. However pictures from other movies of the same actors or pictures from photoshoot or promotions are not allowed) 

2) The poster must be of size 400*500 pix.

3) Your poster can not resemble the official poster of the movies. 

4) No copyrights or personal watermarks are allowed since the voting is anonymous. 

5) The main actors of the movie must be included. Others are optional. 

For DDLJ : Kajol and Sharukh

For Jodha Akbaar : Aishwarya and Hritik

For Devdas : Aishwarya, Sharukh and Madhuri

For YJHD : Deepika and Ranbir 

For Bajirao Mastani : Deepika, Ranveer and Priyanka

For Bahubali : Prabhas, Anushka, Rana and Ramya

For Jab we met : Kareena and Shahid 

6) Each participant is allowed to send 3 non animated and 2 Animated entries. 

All the entries should be sent to Dabanngg_Sam with the title "CAP entry" by 15th of September. 

So what are we all waiting for? Grab your PS brush and start painting away. 

Permission taken from the MODs.