Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Mistress

She was stood alone near the window. Thinking about her life which was same like the waves having no shore to bound. They were free and in seek of their ultimate destination. 

She saw outside how darkness engulfed the whole area. That night was also same when she was running to save her life.

Life would never be east for a women. Specially one of like her who was alone and need of food, shelter and yes of course clothes. Her types was an easy target to a world where every second eyes lusting for woman. 

She was running. Her feet ached and body ready to gave up any time. Still she was running in hope of better life. But not sure of anything when her own husband tried to rape her with his two friends. How can she trust on outsiders. 

Rain falling heavily, so was her breaths. But she was running. Don't know what was the bad. The incident she left behind or leading to worst. When her own husband treated her a pleasure doll only then how could she expect that an Angel waiting for him outside. Her mind was blank to think about all this. That moment she wants to save herself of those three lustful monsters. Fortunately her hand caught a heavy metal show piece through which she got a chance to ran. She hit all of them on head one by one. Due to drunken state she got benefit and ran in pace without taking her scarf. Just in her nighty which was torn by one of them from the shoulder. Her delicate skin was exposing from the torn piece of cloth.

Due to heavy rain roads were empty and dark. She running blindly in hope of ray and soo  her eyes blinked with a sharp light of dipper. 

She thought it's was her ultimate fate. Her end came but driver stopped at the right moment. It take few minutes for her to realized that he disn2 hit her and she was still breathing.

A tall heavy built come out of the car. She couldn't able to see him much but his dress up told her he was a magnate. His steps were counted. He bend a little and pulled her up roughly.

"This trick is old. Try something new." His tone was brisk. He left her with jerk and picked up metal flask from his pocket,just to take few more sips of his favourite rum. 

He turned around and start walking towards his car. She stood and follow him. "Please help me." She huffed badly. Her eyes were widened and fear installed in them.

He scanned her from tip to toe. Surely his sharp gaze got a full of of her perfect form as her nighty stick to her body, giving full view of her. 

Her mind alerts her and she step back. He smirked seeing her condition.

"Why should I? Do you think I am some kind of a social worker or your husband?" His last word husband pricked her soul once again. Who should be protector of her self respect and dignity, hence proved her destroyer.

Before she replied she heard some foot steps which alerts her and she hide behind the car. Those three was searching for her. Seeing him standing in rain they leads to him.

"Hey did you saw one girl running from there?" One of them asked.

He scanned all three one by one and took few more sips. "Are you a deaf?" One snarled.

She was scared. Her heart hammering. Not sure if he told them or not.

He stare all 3 and nodded. All 3 ran away. "They left. You can come out." He informed her.

"Thank you." She was all scattered but showed her a gratitude.

That was the day when she first met him. Her parents already left her like a piece of trash. She wasn't much educated to do a graceful job, specially in a metropolitan city. All are strangers and ready to take advantage of her.

He left her there but saved her from dying. Having no choice she chose to die but again he saved her. 

Today she have all comforts except..

Bell rang and she come out of her trance. A weak smile played on her beautiful lips. She knew it was him. Who else. No one as this house of his was far away from crowded place and save from every way. The possessiveness he held for her gave her feel of safety. 

She was free here to do anything except love. Now she belongs to him. It wasn't that he forced her into all this. But yes she saw the need in his empty eyes.

Anyone can gave a lecture on morality and ethics but she become deaf to all. Her life now roamed around him only. His wish was her command.

Servant opened the door and he came inside. He was drenched in heavy rain because of his open roof car.

"Anita towel." She commands and her maid ran to brought fresh towel for him.

She leads to dry him."it's ok Geet. I will take a bath." He denied and entered in washroom.

After few minutes he come out. The fragrance of musk over power the smell of alcohol. He was in his shorts. Fresh coffee was waiting for him.

"Have it." She served him.

He threw his towel and sat on bed. "Did you eat or not?" He asked formally and she nodded.

Her breaths were heavy and she moan again in his hot mouth. He peeled her off from her clothes,getting full access of her ample breasts. She groaned in pleasure when he took one of them in his warm mouth. Suckling the flesh hungrily. Her hands were wriggling in his strong grip. Just wanted to push him more but he didn't allowed her. The struggle for dominance was always there. She smiled weakly at her. Even after knowing him so well she tried. He shifts and made her femine part wet for need.

His fingers caressed the sensitive flesh of her core. He begun to thurst her with his two fingers. Their eyes hold each other. He always looked even after uncountable encounters and that's what made her more crazy for him. This man might have no rules but he never want to do anything without her consent. He kissed her again. Took her moans in his mouth. Let his tongue toyed with her. He was hard and swollen. She took his length and gradually pumped before taking him fully.

Groaned escape from his mouth. He caressed her head softly. Pushing her more to him. He hit his release. He rolled her down under him. She held his arms for strength, her back arched as he penetrated deep. Filling her with him. She snogged him wildly, tugged him closer.

She was his missing piece where he fitted perfectly. He kissed her again before removing himself from her. His thurst were strong and in pace,left both halted. He removed his length but not left her. She wasn't just a bed warmer. 

Might other could think her his mistress but he knew she was more than that. Before her he was breathing. Now atleast he have a strong reason to live.

He kissed her and drifted to sleep. "Maan..." She called to make sure if he was sleeping or not.

She raised and kissed on his lips softly. "You are married. Have a name sake wife, well established business empire. Everything but you can't our relation a name. Huhh..." A sarcastic laugh released.

"I was died the same day if he doesn't save me. That's why he have full right on me. Might other took us wrong but for me he is my love. He have so many reasons for not accepting me but I have one strong reason for not leaving him. We are solace to each other. Without him I can see my hell. So much would happen that night. Might so many played with my body and killed me. Might someone abducted me and sold me to get forced daily or even worst. In this city where I no one is mine he came as my Savior. Our love story wasn't so much beautiful or dreamy but our love don't need reasons at least. People might called me mistress but I am his lover and he is mine." She kissed him again and he held her protectively in his sleep...

Edited by richa_kapoor - 5 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Banner pic
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice os 
Maan save Geet 
And she give herself to him 
He have no reason to accept her 
But she had all reason to accept him 
Thanks for PM 
angel.princess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Both love eachother but dont say there feeling 
Maan is married but he loves geet i think the moment he saw her or else he would not have saved her 
Nice story 
mehrunnesa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both r married but having physical relation with each other
he save her from enemy but in exchange he made her his
So different os
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome story . maan saved geet & now she is staying with him , though maaneet has no relation in front of society , both married with different person but they are solace to each other , they are true lovers .
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice os dear Geet is running from her husband and his friends as there wants to use her but Mann saved her and living with his as his mistress but she loves him
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have read this all. But ll comment in detail later. Too tired to make proper comment...As me can't write Awesome so n so 2-3 wordsEdited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the OS! 

Lovely banner! 

Superb OS! 

Glad Maan saved her... and she saved him! 

they found solace and love with each other! he is married but unhappy! they happy with each other in their world! 

for the world she is his mistress but for her, she is his lover!