Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-OS) AASHIQUI RELOADED... (May 14th'2K18)

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 14 May 2018 at 8:12am | IP Logged

(Banner Credit: To Me Smile)

A SINGLE PART OS

The whole hall was packed with fans and their enthu to hear the voice of their superstar Rock star MSK (28 yrs) who has entered in the singing industry merely a yrs back and was sensationally hit in no time.. with his melodious and heart touching voice, his super heroic looks added more in his charm and thus in no time he was the heartthrob of not only millions of girls but boys also, went gaga over his voice and personality...and MSK  became a super rock star...

But, no one new...inside this charming and ever smiling rock star there was a lonely boy, who was deprived of his teenage love that has made him do something and show the world what he actually was capable of doing...His lover's Hitler father snatched his love-Pari away from him and he witnessed how happily Pari got married to some NRI Business Tycoon...

Among millions of the fans who waited for MSK's performance on stage, there stood a unique girl-Geet Khanna(24 yrs)...Perhaps, she was the only craziest fan of MSK...well, as she claimed to be...The girl, who was studious in her school and college life...Now, was a bit spoilt to attend the concerts related to MSK...

She accidentally has come across one of MSK's concerts bunking her class for the first time, on influence of her friends ...that now has made her a complete bunker of her classes whenever MSK's concerts were in question...No matter what...Be that her tests on those days...or exams the next day, she didn't care but made sure, to not to miss MSK's concerts...  

So here she was, waiting to see her Crush's one glimpse...and there she saw him...As the crowd started to go crazy when finally his arrival's announcement was made...and he stepped on stage in the next moment...

CLICK IT...

Apne karam ki kar adaayein

Yaara, Yaaraa... yaara!

(Maan opened his close eyes, as he glanced around the audience who was going crazy hearing him perform in front of them all)

Mujhko iraade de
Kasamein de, waade de
Meri duaaon ke ishaaron ko sahaare de

(He watched as he started and the audience hummed with him)

Dil ko thikaane de
Naye bahaane de
Khaabon ki baarishon ko
Mausam ke paimane de

(He smiled at them all and the fans went even crazier, seeing him smiling at them all)

Apne karam ki kar adaayein
Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein

Sun raha hai naa tu
Ro raha hun main
Sun raha hai naa tu
Kyun ro raha hun main (x2)

(He played with the guitar in his hands and went crazy with the ppl)

Manzilein ruswa hain
Khoya hai raasta
Aaye le jaaye
Itni si iltejaa
Ye meri zamanat hai
Tu meri amaanat hai haan...

(He went lost in his past, where he thought of Pari to be the Angel of his life but with sudden happenings she was snatched away from him...A lone tear drop came out from his one eye, alerting him)

Apne karam ki kar adayein
Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein
Sun raha hai naa tu
Ro raha hoon main
Sun raha hai naa tu
Kyun ro raha hun main

(And he controlled his feelings...playing a rather harshly with the guitar...He then threw it away to a passerby dancer and danced with a girl from the audience as she jumped on the stage...and Maan let her in)

Geet wasn't the only spectator who wished to be on Her Maan's side rather than the girl, who was quite lucky to dance with him...She laughed at her own folly, how she has become so much attached with MK that, she couldn't bear him with anyone else...

Their first meeting was quite filmy...

FB

Geet (21 yrs)was lost in the crowd of MK's(25 yrs) concert...Searching her friends she stepped in to the back stage and was hit with something...and in the next moment, she found herself falling down on MK...whose mike was on floor, with Geet on top of MK...and the crowd cheered and whistled...While MK lay under one of his fan's body...as both looked at each other...The Fan was gaping at him with mouth wide open so did her friends, who were cheering a while ago now were watching all that...MK's security personnel came in and tried to get the fan away harshly, when MK's hand raised to stop them...Rather he stood on his feet and offered her his hand with a gentle smile...Geet, who was embarrassed, got to her feet taking his offered hand and muttering a sorry just went back from where she came...

Meera:- Are you mad or what???How can you be so dumb to do such thing... (Geet looked down)

Pinky(went on her dreamy mode):- Hayee... At least she was in MK's arms...

Annie cleared her throat and diverted the talks... She knew girls were mad for her Bhai, her cousin Bhai yet she didn't reveal her true identity to anyone... She wanted to search a perfect match for her heart broken bro first, then she was to reveal her true intentions to her friends...and she noticed Geet...

Geet who accidentally had landed in a mess...was lost in world of her own...Her body was cold as if, she just faced a death...Her heart was beating fast as she thought of the eye contact she had with Rock star MK...And thus, her crush started then...   

MK was in car, with his PA-cum-friend Adi...who was passing him meaningful looks... annoying him...Having enough of his silly looks, Maan finally asked him to speak up... and he did...  

Adi:- You are so popular man...Not only in girls but boys also...I envy you...

Maan(smirked):- Really...Take my position then...

Adi:- One day I might... (He looked at the crowd and specially the girls who were going gaga over him)Look at them...All are so crazily in love with you...Why don't you find someone and get settled man???

Maan:- Hmm, for settling down...I need one girl...

Adi:- See naa...There are so many..and that girl is cute...Look at her...The way she is running to catch you...That's unique...Boy, she loves you...

Maan carelessly glanced at his side of window and saw the same girl who kinda spoiled his concert for abt 15 mints...An automatic smile spread on his lips seeing her,and his hand raised to wave at the girl...and saw the reaction too as Geet almost stopped at her place and stared at him ...his car till it was vanished...

Adi:- Baat chalaoon...

Maan:- Shut up...  and both laughed...

~~~~

And another such incident followed shortly when MK was to come to her college for his concert...and there again she has collided with him when he was singing and this time he saved her...Errmmm, them  from falling by grabbing her from waist...Geet closed her eyes and opened when she found herself in MK's arms...who again smiled at her and waved his hand...

Maan:- This is the second time, we are meeting and rather not so pleasantly...

Geet:- Am...Am sorry...

Maan:- Are you always this clumsy or this is specially for me???

Geet looked away rather embarrassed and he left her to continue with his singing... Her friends made fun of her for making a mockery of herself in front of MK...Geet left the venue crying badly at the repeated insults she faced...

~~~   

Maan was going to sit in his van to get his belongings out when he heard sobs...He called his PA who pointed at a girl, who was sitting on floor shedding tears...

Adi:- Hey girl, just get away from here... (He looked at the familiar girl and smirked to Maan who too reached meanwhile) Hey man!!! Its your girl...

Maan didn't understand what Adi said, as he simply left them both alone... while Geet contd to cry...Somehow, he guessed it must be the same girl, so he too sat on floor with her and heard her sobs...

Maan:- What happened???

Geet(without taking her head up answered, thinking it to be the same guy's voice she heard earlier):- Am so clumsy...

Maan(smiled to himself):- Why???

Geet:- Always... I always make fun of myself whenever he is near me...

Maan:- He???

Geet:- MK...Maan Khurrana...

Maan:- Oh!!!Errmm...What are you doing in here in this lone place???

Geet:-  I always land in trouble in his presence... Today too, I fell on him just like the other day and my friends were laughing at me... I was so embarrassed to face anyone that I came here to sit alone, away from everyone...

Maan:- But, you shouldn't be here, its not safe... to be alone right???

Geet(opened her eyes and now her mind worked):- Yes, you are right... (She tried to stand up saying and looking at the person with whom she was talking)I will just... (And she stopped, as MK was sitting there with her looking at her with a smile)You??? (And she jumped to her feet but before she could have fled from there, her hand was caught by him)

Maan:- Where are you going???(He teased her and with a small pull she was in his lap) When am here with you...

Image result for geet sitting in maan's lap

Geet:- Plzz, let me go...

Maan:- Oh I thought otherwise...

Geet:- What???

Maan:- Normally ppl take selfie or autographs when am near them and you are saying to let you go???

Geet(braced herself):- What are you doing here anyways??? Wasn't your concert on???

Maan:- It finished abt an hr ago...Guess, you have lost the track of time...Its nearing night now...

Geet gasped and looked around the special parking lot...Her one hand went on her mouth as it opened in shock...and she murmured...

Geet:- How can they leave me alone here???Where will I go now... How will I go from here now...  

Maan:- Well, I can...

Geet(eyed him suspiciously, ST:):- He is stranger...Famous ppl ...infamous deeds... Geet get out of here right now... (Maan could see her uneasiness and he shook his head) I ...will leave on my own... Thank you...

With that she stood to her feet and Maan too got up to go... saying...

Maan:- As you wish... TC...

With that, he went from there to sit in his van...unlike what Geet thought abt him, he simply left her alone...Without wasting more time, she  dashed outta there... Only to find MK's car, he was sitting behind the wheels looking at her with a small smile... in a gesture to get in...Geet looked down and opening the passenger door she sat...

Geet:- Thank you..

Maan:- I think, first you gotta tell me where to drop you???

Geet:- Oh yes... ABC Mansion...

Maan:- Waoho... You live there???(Geet nodded) You are a Khanna??

Geet:- Yes, my father runs business...

Maan:- Yeah, who wouldn't know him...The great personality of India... So, you must be spoilt??? After all you are the only heir...

Geet:- No no...Am very much good girl...

Maan:- Really???

Geet:- Yes, am the topper of my batch...

Maan:- Impressive...

Geet:- Umm, what have you studied???

Maan:- I was doing MBA...Before I changed my profession and became a singer...

Geet:- MBA is a nice stream, why did you quit???

Maan(glanced at her for a mint before shaking his head and replied):- It's a long story...Personal...

Geet(got his point and nodded):- Okhh...

As he dropped her, at her place...Geet bid adios and left from there...and hence they got to know each other...

Their next meeting was fixed by Annie...after she observed Geet and Maan and knowing Geet has a huge crush on him...Maan too liking Geet's talks...She decided to play cupid...So, here she was with Geet being blindfolded coming to see a surprise for herself...

Geet:- Annie where are you taking me yaar???

Annie:- Just keep quiet, you will know soon... I told you naa, there's a surprise for you...

Geet:- Annie, am tired of walking...We have been walking for abt 15 mints now... Now am tired of this... (She got no response as Annie has left her arm and left Geet in a dark room...Seeing no response, she called out) Annie...Annie??? Where are you???Annie??? Am removing this blindfold if you didn't respond now...Annie???

Now her heartbeat increased and in reflex, she removed the cloth piece round her eyes...Only to see darkness all around... She called and called out for Annie, but there wasn't any response...Geet was freaking out now...She turned to go when she hit something hard and shouted in response...

Geet:- AAA...

MK(who was not ready himself to see an intruder in his Mansion...Too shouted):- Oye... who are you??? (With that, he grabbed her from waist, as she was hitting his chest)

Geet:- Let me go... Go away... Leave me...

MK:- First you tell me...How did you come to my house??? Are you a thief...

Geet:- What no... First you let me go and switch some lights on...

MK:- Oh yes... But, you too are coming with me, in case you run away...

With that, he grabbed her hand and took her with him, as he went to the switch board... She only followed him silently, grabbing his shoulder for support...

As the lights were on, both were frozen to their spots... Both having different thoughts for each other...

MK:- You??? You sneaked in my house??

Geet:- No...My friend brought me here...She had planned a surprise for me ...

MK:- Here???

Geet(shrugged):- She brought me here...

MK:- This is my house...

Geet:- I really don't know...

MK:- Okhh, so where's your friend???

Geet:- I don't know, she just went... vanished..I was blindfolded... (Just then she got a text from Annie and reading that she smiled)

MK:- Why are you smiling for???

Geet:- My friend says, you are my surprise...Actually am your fan...and I always admire your everything...Have been there for every concerts of yours...So, she has planned this...

MK:- But, my house has a tight security... Tell me your friend's name...

Geet:- Annie...

MK(was taken aback):- Annie???

Geet:- Yeah, Anwesha Khurran...(She stopped as realization came to her) she is your relative ????

MK(smiled):- Yeah, she is my sister...

Geet(ST):- Oh no , she knows everything abt me...My dreams... My every single silly talk abt him...She, sure has told him everything...

Geet smiled sheepishly at him and he gestured her to sit...while he went to call Annie, and after talking to her, he came back with a smile on his face...Treated her nicely and Geet fell more for him...

~~~~

Present...

As the song finished, Geet gave him a thumbs up and looking at her, he smiled... Unintentionally, she has become his inspiration to sing for...It was true, the day's song was selected by her...Though it was a sad one, yet he sang as she has requested him to sing for her... This song always reminded him of her...and that's why he avoided singing sad melodies...But, today...He sang for Geet...Its been months that Geet would come and sit for him, telling him, her likes and dislikes regarding his singing and he improvised his songs...singing as per she wishes and sometimes demands...Though, he had a fair idea of her liking rather say crush for him, courtesy Annie...he didn't dare to Q it...For, he was not ready and top of that she was young and she just fantasized him... he was her crush only, one day he was meant to be faded from her priorities first and last, her memories...So, he kept his own feelings at check...Just like the other days, Geet met with him after the concert...

Geet:- Wow, you were... as usual awesome...

Maan(glanced at her through mirror and smiled, removing his makeup and accessories):-Thanks ...

Geet(smiled back at him):- Maan... Have you ever been in love???

Maan:- What??? (Her sudden Q made him turn his back and look at her)

Geet:- I mean, so much painful song that was... How can one sing something with so much emotions if someone hasn't gone through them???

Maan(sighed and went to her, taking her hands in his he bent to her level):- Coz you wanted to hear me sing that song of mine, didn't you???         

Geet:- Yes, But...

Maan:- Geet, plz let's not talk on it...

Geet:- Okhh...

Maan(smiled):- Thank you...(He liked that thing in her, always ready to drop any matter that he didn't want to disclose)

Geet:- Can I ask something else then???

Maan(nodded as he went to remove his remaining accessories):- Yes...

Geet:- who is this girl???

Maan:- Who???

He turned to ask Geet as she showed him a pic...where he was hugging Pari...And instantly he was angry...He moved towards her and snatching the pic from her hands, tore that, he discarded to the bin...

Maan:- How did you find it...

Geet:- Who is She???

Maan:- No one...

Geet:- Or maybe your inspiration...

Maan:- What nonsense Geet...She is ...no one... But you my dear are my inspiration...

Geet:- Really???

Maan:- Hmm... (He smiled as he looked at her)Ever since you have joined me as a manager, am getting more inspiration from you...You really help me boost myself and my singing...Thank you Geet, Thank you for being there for me...(He told her pulling her cheeks and Geet was delighted to hear and seeing his gestures)

Geet(after some time):-Maan...

Maan:- Hmm...

Geet:- You have a visitor...

Maan:- Geet, plz...Am very tired today, handle him yourself..

Geet:- It's a girl... She said you know her very well, and that's why I allowed her near...

Maan:- Who???

Geet:- It's the photo wali girl... (She hesitated but told him and he was astonished)

Maan:- What??? (He inquired with shock on his face and she nodded...He sighed)

Geet:- Can I call her in???

Maan:- No.. I don't want to meet anyone, and specially that girl...

Pari:- But, am here for you...(Both looked at Pari, who just entered..Pari, looked at Geet and said)Can I talk him in private???

Geet:- I will leave you two alone...(plastering a smile, she was abt to leave when she heard him)

Maan:- Stay Geet...

Geet:- Maan??? (He saw her being uneasy...and knew instantly her crush was not mere crush but it was more...Only if, he had talked to her openly...She would have confessed...Silly him)

Maan:- I said stay here... (He emphasized and Geet sighed looking at his Ex...Yes, she got it she was Her Maan's Ex and maybe it was time for them to patch up and get together)

Pari shrugged and went to hug him, he stood unmoved, closing his eyes...While Geet looked away feeling her eyes heavy with tears...

Pari:- I can't tell you how happy I am...I just left everything Maan, for you...(She came out form his hug and looked at him)I told Papa, am going back to my Maan...And look at you, you have become so popular...Am happy for you too...Now we can be together, forever... (Maan distanced himself from her, smiling faintly)

Maan:- You didn't get properly introduced with her...Let me do this...

With that said, he asked for Geet's hand...Pari wasn't expecting this response...While Geet was only gapping at him and his raised hand...Maan urged her and Geet gave her hand in his...Bringing her closer to him he looked at Pari...

Maan:- This is Geet... My fiance...(Both the girls gasped and were looking at Maan in shock while he announced looking at Geet) Soon we are getting married...

Maan wanted Pari to taste her own medicine...She left him when she thought of the better opportunities...and now, he was the best for her...She was back for her greedy reasons...But, now he was not going to take her back in his life...Coz he has started to move on, thanks to Geet's arrival in his life...who changed his sad moods to the jolly ones...But, this proposal was not planned...He hated seeing Pari in front of him and talking as if, she hasn't done anything wrong...That selfish behavior of her, made him announce something which he should have talked to Geet first...

Seeing the desired effect, Maan smirked as Pari shook her head and left from there with tears in her eyes... Same as one day, Pari has left him heartbroken... Tit for tat...His heart said and he sighed... But, the next mint he found Geet's eyes looking at him...and then she asked...

Geet:- You...didn't mean it right??? (She was not prepared for this ..It was going to give her temporarily happiness and then she was going to be heartbroken...So, she thought to talk it out, there and then) You just said, just like that, right???

Maan(cleared his throat):- What if, its not pretense...I really mean it Geet...Its true, I didn't ask you properly before but... I want you to be beside me, in my every thick and thin...Will you be there???

Geet:- I...am anyways there... You don't need to...

Maan(put his finger on her lips):- Geet...You are with me from months...We know each other quite well and am the most eligible bachelor...Girls will die to be my GF and here I want you to be my wife...I don't see, why are you trying to convey that you don't like to be with me???(Geet looked away, and he made her look at him)I know you too like me... I know what you have been thinking abt me all these days...Is this Pari...Who has disturbed you???

Geet:- I thought I know you ...I know everything abt you...(She looked at him and shook her head with a sad smile) But, how wrong I was... I didn't know your past life...

Maan:- No Geet, you aren't wrong... My past is not related with me in any way... You couldn't find out abt it coz it was long lost past, that I left behind while joined this industry...

Geet:- But, now she is back...You too must be here for her???

Maan:- No, am not here for her...Whatever am today its not coz of her... Her father wasn't willing to marry his daughter with someone who was nothing but a useless guy then...She too rejected me and accepted her father's choice...Then I realized, she never loved me...the boy...who was immensely fallen for her...But, she chose the one, who could have benefited her in any way...and now, when she got to know of my popularity, she wants to be with me..that's it... But, now I know what greed she has behind this come back...I don't want her now.. You have been my pillar Geet, all these days... You don't know, and I didn't tell you ever, you...have been my inspiration...

Geet was smiling as he left his sentence unfinished, she was happy that he was opening up to her and that too telling his full past...which he wasn't willing a couple of mints ago...She accepted and just hugged him...

Geet:- I love you my Rock star...(She blushed, but confessed)

Maan:- I love you too my Angel...(Maan smiled and hugged her back)

The End...

Alright this OS, was written for GHSP anni: Thread...So, few might have read this one... Am not sure whom to send out pms...But well...Will do... 

Do leave your views for this OS in here...(Am clueless of the probable comments made on Anni thread...hardly have gone there apart from first days Embarrassed)

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

MY BLOG 

much love RoseWink

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by drrose31 - 14 May 2018 at 8:33am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyulekha11a.ushaamona2345ferdouzsona20cooljigumaltisokhalvidz.manirajsathiyapalanijiheeeenangelrasjasu2303appuhattilovepoooAayushi15peru.c.patelaashu143asmi123krishna.rahifahmidasumihalilpiyasinghrostmamatha.PoonamTSayiaaaradhya27nitamkd.70astalakshmivsplNefret19lathaanireddyhermosoanu123jasbirkaur85197cute_mishaRedCoatscrazy-dd-fanswetha03PEARLPOOnehag20Rahirameshakkub.92pari1689icskwtmaneetarshvarthyadi000i rokpari_goyalArsheelamaangeet.gmmgNH1971erumzaheersupernasahugbhatcrazyfriends007jssoodchange12ambeern-SwaSan-...RIDDHIMA...metromastimayapariDragon-Heartjeyanthi123sahibasharmacuticalsagorika93Diva200Madhu.._SnowFlakes_HanishadevicrazydreamDoracakeAsh1991ammu5AlameluambbihaNiharika.Nairsaf24swapna.pgill123-Gemini-love2_soma-Lehar-angeldream14jasika08T.Peruaparna3011SANJANA9167DrashtiloveKeepdreamingtaahir004JeevanaPkhwaishfan

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 14 May 2018 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Lovely OSThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

maangeet.gmmg Goldie
maangeet.gmmg
maangeet.gmmg

Posted: 14 May 2018 at 9:15am | IP Logged
awesome update

drrose31

aparna3011 IF-Sizzlerz
aparna3011
aparna3011

Posted: 14 May 2018 at 9:28am | IP Logged
wonderful story
loved reading it again

drrose31

Nefret19 Senior Member
Nefret19
Nefret19

Posted: 14 May 2018 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Beautiful and adorable love story. Geet was super adorable. Thank god Annie played cupid yaar:):):) Super happy that Maan gave that horrid woman a taste of her own medicine. And proposed to his sweet Mishty Geet:):):) Loved it my dearie:):):)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123drrose31

swapna.p IF-Rockerz
swapna.p
swapna.p

Posted: 14 May 2018 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Lovely os

drrose31

jasika08 IF-Sizzlerz
jasika08
jasika08