THE FOREVER MEETING....TS UPDATED LAST PART

Posted: 5 years ago
HEY EVERYONE!!!THIS IS AN OS DEDICATED TO ADITI AND MR SINGHAL...WELL VIKRANTS FATHER AND NOT VIKRANT😛I WILL POST SOON😊 Edited by AMIKA14 - 5 years ago
Sasur ji🤣
Ok Vik's father and Adu...omg i just can't wait...please please please jaldi post kar dena...
Jaldi post karna the concept sounds great 
Kya baat hai direct sasurji se meeting update soon 
Sounds interesting update soon 
sounds great amika! post it soon ðŸ˜ƒ
Wah yaar, mast concept hai 
Jaldi update karo
Sounds interesting... Update soon @amika14 but yr you r mine bhi update kardo na jaldi please
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!YOU GUYS ARE SIMPLY AMAZING!!🤗AND SAKSHI I WILL POST MY FFS NEXT UPDATE SOON TOO😊
HEY EVERYONE!!THIS OS IS IN 2 OR 3 PARTS...HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT😊Btw I JUST LOVED RAHUL PAPA IN SHAADI JASOOS...SO I MAGINED HIM😛
OS PART 1
(IN THE RESTAURANT IN MUMBAI...)
There were lights all around...everyone were happy...couples sat together in a romantic discussion...families enjoyed their fun time .The place was filled with chaos...happiness and love...except for a beautiful soul who sat alone near the stairs far away from the real world indulged in her own thoughts and tears.
Aditi felt like her world had shifted upside down...and the reason for this was that a few minutes ago she had realized that  the father whom she considered her life and bestfriend wasnt really her father.He was a generous and kind hearted man who had adopted her when she was a small child.She tried to strenghten her heart and  stop her tears from flowing...but the reality was that her heart was shattering into a million pieces and and tears werent stopping.She felt herself move to darkess when a kind hand touched her head.
"Kabhi Kabhi na anjaan logon ke saath dard bant lena chahiye putar ji...iske do faide hote hain...pehele maan halka ho jata hai...aur dusra baad mein tension bhi nahi lena padta hi woh aapke barein mein kya sochta hai...kyunki woh anjaan jo hota hai..."came a deep male voice with lots of affection and love.
The words rung in her ears...Aditi lifted her eyes just to find chocolate ice cream cup infrknt of her.She turned her head to see a man around 60 to 70 years in age stand infront of her with a kind and love filled face...wait she recognized that face..
FLASHBACK*
(IN HOSPITAL...THREE YEARS AGO..)
Mr Singhals heart was clenching...his beautiful wife had twisted her leg and fallen down...the injuries were severe.He didnt know what to do next.He had been in the hospital past one hour.He wanted support system right now...He wanted his sons warm soothing hug.But he was gonna come late...afterall he lived in Mumbai.His tears werent stopping...he felt himself moving to darkness when a tap on his shoulder brought him back to reality.He lifted his eyes just to find coffee cup infront of him.
"Kabhi kabhi anjaan logon se dard baat lena chahiye...iske do faide hote hain...pehela maan halka ho jata hai...aur dusra iss baat ka tension bhi nahi lena padta ki woh apke barein mein kya sochega...kyunki woh anjaan hota hai..."came a cheerful girly voice.He turned his face to find a kind and love filled face infront of him who became his support system when he wanted his son the most.
FLASHBACK ENDS...
"Aap...aap toh wohi hai na jinhe mein hospital mein mili thi...aap yahan...aur apko sab yaad hai..."She had never expected to see that man again.
"Haan putar ji mujhe sab yaad...kyunki tum tab mere saath thi jab mujhe kisike sahare ki zaroorat thi...aur baat rahi yahan hone ki toh kuch der pehele tak mein bhi yahi soch raha tha ki main yahan kar kya raha hoon...par ab samajh aa gaya ki main yahan kyun hoon..."with that the man sat beside her and handed her the chocolate ice cream.Aditi didnt know why she felt a fatherly connection with him from day 1.
"Matlab..?"
"Matlab yeh ki mujhe samajh hi nahi aa raha tha hi main yahan kar kya raha hoon..par aab samajh aa gaya...uss uparwale ne mujhe isiliye yahan bheja hai ki mein uss insaan ka dard baant sakoon jisne kabhi mera saath diya tha aur mera dard banta tha...aab ice cream khao varna pighal jayegi..."said the man with a smile.
Next:continution

Edited by AMIKA14 - 5 years ago