Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Anhdara13

I'm counting down the days till the new season. (Do I countdown with icons? Hmm... SHOULD I MAKE ICONS will you check out my shop and see whether you like my style?)

Omg you should! Because yours and my shops are CLOSED 😆 we need to open it!
Radz, Avi forum has a new viewbie now.. pretty much available. PM her!
Originally posted by Anhdara13

Okay I started making icons - what I'm going to do is one of each character per season? So that'd be 5 icons for each character (minus Scully and Hitchcock). And for Jake and Amy's, I'm going to try and do Jake and Amy looking at each other through the seasons FROM THE BEGINNING.

but also my gallery is closed so I've got to ask someone to open it?

EDIT: I don't know who to ask um.

OMG YES. THIS IS AMAZE.

I don't really know who to ask about this either. When my threads close, I just open new ones. :p
...maybe i should do that. but also i barely use it here so maybe not...
Radz! ðŸ˜ƒ

Question for all of you. Which is your favourite character?

My fav: Rosa Diaz. She is badass, wickedly cool, is witty, bored of the world, and a complete softie on the inside. Plus I love the way she scares people with one glare and is so strong (like that way she took down a perp with one hand on Halloween!). Then I would say it's a close tie between Holt and Jake.
^ my fave is a tie between Jake & Rosa. I cannot, for the life of me chose one. Rosa for all the reasons you listed above and Jake Peralta... *sighs* love of my life. <33333
Originally posted by DMGThings

^ my fave is a tie between Jake & Rosa. I cannot, for the life of me chose one. Rosa for all the reasons you listed above and Jake Peralta... *sighs* love of my life. <33333

Hear hear. That man is just so....
I love them, I do, but Amy, you guys. Amy Santiago is a Neurotic Mess and Competent as hell and I adore her.

Also actually Terry.
OMG let's not forget that Boyle is a total softie with a kick-ass attitude and his love for food is so me!

And Scully and Hitchcock may be mere jokers, but they do represent a certain generation that every office has: one that is a few years from retirement and doesn't give a damn what others think about them.
^ all characters on it are so freaking amaze. I mean, srsly. It is so difficult to pick one!