Samaina SS : "Suhana Safar" (*Updated*; Epilogue on Page 85) - Page 63

Posted: 4 years ago

Soooo beautifully written yaar Aaisha  everything was so emotional  . Suhana Safar really suhana tha waiting for epilogue  plz comeuppance with another story yaar . Lots of love n take care 

Srilatha 

Res

Sabse pehle thank you ek aur bday gift k liye darling 

Originally posted by Dee12340

Thanks for giving beautiful story

Will wait for next story

Thank you for not giving up on this story 😊

Originally posted by munchkinland

This was beautiful.

I loved it how their journey has come to its destination of marriage 

Looking forward to their married life in the epilogue 

Thanks a lot. Will post the epilogue today. hope you like it 😊

Originally posted by Shanti456

Bahut hi Achchha tha 👍🏼

Thank you 😊

Originally posted by Suparna13

Res🤗

Hamesha ki tarah sabse pehle 🤗

Unres😭

Emotional update except that last bit... Wo to last mein hi bataungi😜. 

haha theek hai 

Chachaji and chachiji are truly parents of Naina, they reared her up, they took care of her, Khushi ke waqt mein bhi saath diya aur gham mein bhi! To kanyadan karne ka haq sirf chachiji Ko hi to tha... Her biological only parent was busy to respect society rules😔. I just teared up in that kanyadan scenario, show mein Samaina shaadi yaad agaya. And the vows with saath phere not only for them, but also for preedit and swamun! Aha...❤️🤧🤧. Sameer voiceover at sindur daan and mangalsutra part.... Just Wah wah👏. 

Shukriya shukriya. Bilkul sahi kaha tumne. Chachaji hi deserve krte the Kanyadan ka haq. Itna pasand aaya tumhe. Thank you ❤️

Vidaai.... My heart... Again show feels... I miss them! Rakesh, Taiji and Taiji... Ye teeno pathar Dil ke Insaan hai. I really love how you described Arjun's character in your story! She loves her sister sooo much😭😭❤️❤️. And nanu and chachaji, they are the most sensible. 

Arjun she nahi hai vaise 😉 Mai to vidaai ka likhte likhte khud emotional ho gayi thi😆

Haan bohat pathar dil hain vo log lekin Naina bhi is bar strong ho gayi.

Shefali and Arjun conversation... Impressive! She just told him what she felt... And indirectly she motivated him to do anything Dil se✨❤️❤️.

Naina's that letter... Oh man! Feels.... It is simply written but it is something else.... I can only say this chapter is just sheer brilliance... Ye Safar khatam ho Raha hai... Lekin I will be eagerly waiting for your work!❤️❤️

Thanks  a lot sweetheart. Itni tareef karti ho mujhe lagta nahi hai ki mai itni praise deserve karti hun 😳

Sameer bechara kya kare... Deepika Ko ha kare ya na! Bobby ne udhar kardiya ladke ko Deepika se🤣. 

Haha haan bechara phas gaya tha lekin bacha liya Somani uncle ne. Life me pehli baar accha kaam kiya lol

Naina is soo naive... I just knew it she is going to share that Shefali talks with Sameer! And he explains her... She has immense trust on Sameer... What is the base of relationship ❤️. And lastly naina's voiceover... Wah Wah! 

Hehe Naina ko acche se samajhne lag gayi hain aap. Bilkul sahi kaha tumne, trust hi hai unke relationship ko jod ke rakhne vali chiz ❤️

And here ends the last chapter... I am happy and sad too! Strangers se soulmates ka Safar ... Suhaana 💫✨✨❤️. 

I am happy and sad as well 😳 Aur ekdum aptly describe kiya tumne mere Suhana Safar ko 

Will be eagerly waiting for epilogue... And wait to read more stuffs from you di...🤗. Take care of yourself❤️🤗🤗.

With love, Suparna

Thanks  a lot darling for never missing any of the updates. Love you loads!

Originally posted by Vandie

Beautiful story with a wonderful ending..

Thanks for completing it

Love 

Vandie

Thanks  a  lot for staying till the end😊