Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Do you believe in second chances?

missyoubadly thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
My girlfriend and I met at a new year's party dating service, we were together for a year or so and I cheated on her by texting and flirting with other women. She broke up with me a few months ago and at first, I was kinda relieved about it. I felt free. But now, 3 months in, I feel horrible. I miss her so bad. I want to try it again with her and this time, I'm going to give all that I have. I know I love her so much. I was stupid and I was not content with her. I had to reflect for months in order to truly realize my mistakes. Do you think she'll give me another chance? Do you guys believe in second chances in love? How can I convince her to believe that I am determined to change?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

No second chances in relationships are a waste of time. At the moment you are bored and you are confusing it with other feelings.

It doesn't mean just because you cheated that it was your fault.. if she was good enough to satiate your needs you wouldn't have cheated. 

Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
D3viL thumbnail
Look its not .. what will happen to d3vil if he cheats and how will versace ruin his life. That will be a question you will throw to the polls a..b..or..c...or all of the above ðŸ˜²

But we always blame the cheating person.. surely both parties had a part to play. No sane person will cheat just because.. there needs to be a lack of something in the relationship? Also the person that got cheated on may have set some poor boundaries so they have themselves to blame as well. 

Plus it boils down to the person who got cheated on.. they picked a stupid person. Agree?
D3viL thumbnail
I know what you are thinking versace.  
How is he always right ? That makes complete sense. The poor person who cheated is the real victim. I feel so bad for ever doubting. My friend d3vil is a genius..Google has nothing on him. 
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]