taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Surprising Teaser

Raman applying for a position in Ishita's company 
waiting to see what happens 
supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel bad for ishra! Where raman was wrong but he is regretting and apologizing genuinely! ishita went through hell too but she can give him a chance maybe!
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 9

Raman was looking at ishita with moist eyes while his vision was getting blurry. He was cursing the day he played with her feelings. 

Raman -kaash maine itni bewakoofi nahi ki hoti, toh shayad aaj ishita ke saamne khade hone ki himmat kar paata. But no, I don't have courage to stand in front of her. Woh mujhse nafrat karti hai aur meri shakal bhi dekhna nahi chahti, toh shayad yahin thik rahega ,ki main uski zindagi se dur chala jaaun. He said all sad and went near the railing. He stood there thinking about his life which he ruined so beautifully. 

Raman -sab khatam ho gaya, sab kuch khatam ho gaya. I ruined everything. Ishita mujhse nafrat karti hai. She even don't wanna see my face. He was saying to himself when his eyes fell on the wallet. 

Raman -yeh kiska wallet hai?? He thought and picked it up. He opened it and got shocked seeing their pic. 

Raman -yeh toh wahin photo hai joh mere paas hai. But yeh kiska wallet hai, aur kiske wallet mein hai yeh photo. He thought and then realised, yeh ishita ka wallet hai. 

Raman -omg, yeh ishita ki wallet hai. Yes ussi ka ho sakta hai. Wahin thi yahan.uske wallet mein hamari photo, what does it mean??does it mean ki woh aaj bhi, nahi nahi. Maine uske saath itna bura kiya hai. How can she love me. Usne mujhse khud kaha that she hates me. He was thinking when he heard some footsteps. He think for a while and then throw the wallet on the floor. He hide behind the wall to see who is coming. He saw ishita coming looking for something. She was looking around when her eyes finally went on the wallet. She picked it at once and checked it. She saw the pic and hugged it to her heart making Raman shocked. 

Ishita -thank god yeh mil gaya aur raman ne isse dekha nahi. Warna usse pata chal jaata ki main. Nahi nahi, I don't love him. I don't love him. I hate him, I hate him alot. Nafrat karti hoon main raman se.uske ehsaas se, uski existence se. She said and tears made way down her cheek. 

She closed her eyes and said -aur nafrat karti hoon khud se, ki aaj tak usse bhula nahi paayi. Ki itna bura mere saath karne ke baad bhi, I couldnt stop myself from loving him. I hate myself for loving him. I hate myself. She said and cried hiding her face in her palm while Raman was shocked beyond words hearing her.

Raman -ishita mujhse pyaar karti hai. Woh aaj bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai. Shit, what an idiot I was. Usne kaha aur maine maan liya, uske gesture se samajh nahi aaya that she actually loves me. He was thinking when he heard her saying-itni takleef di hai tumhe mujhe, ki mann karta hai tumhari jaan le loon yaa khud mar jaaun. But itni himmat nahi hai ki tumhare yaa khud ke parent ko yeh takleef de sakun. Toh yeh takleef mujhe akele hi jhelni hogi. I have to live like this always. And I will live, coz I am strong. I am very strong. Main har takleef sahungi par tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi. I will always hate u, kyunki ab yahin rishta bacha hai hamare beech. She said and stood there for sometime trying to compose herself and then went downstairs. 

Raman came out after she went and said -nahi ishita, sirf yahin Ek rishta nahi hai hamare beech. Pyaar ka rishta hai, jisse maine aaj tak naam nahi diya and jisse aaj tum naam dene se darti ho. But now I will close all the distance between us. Bahut kar liya tumne hum dono ke liye, now it's my turn to work on our relationship, work hard to make our love successful. Bahut galtiyan ki hai Maine, aur ab mujhe iski maafi nahi chahiye, saza chahiye. Woh bhi umar kaid, tumhare pyaar ki. Now I will manofy u, will make u believe on my love for u and then will make u. Jisse tumhara dard bhi khatam ho jaayega aur mera bhi. He said all determined to woo ishita with his love. 

Two days later, ishita slammed the file on the table and said-what the hell is this, kya Delhi mein koi qualified aur mature insaan hai hi nahi, for this job. Yaa phir tum logon ne bewakoof logon ke liye hi advertisement diya tha. 

Her secretary, nikhil -nothing like that, ma'am. 

Ishita -toh kyun aise log aa rahe hai, nikhil. How I am going to hire anyone. They all r just plain stupid. 

Nikhil -i think the pay scale is too less for this job. 

Ishita -toh kya puri company de doon, ek marketing head ke job le liye. Listen ,phir se advertisement do and I want a marketing head for my company asap. 

Nikhil -maam, Ek last banda hai. Usse try kijiye. 

Ishita -no no, I am not in a mood to take another interview. Woh bhi koi gadha hi hoga for sure. 

Nikhil -but maam, uska resume bahut achcha hai. Infact usne last CEO ki post par kaam kiya hai. PVR international mein. 

Ishita -pvr international mein, CEO??uss post par toh, 

Nikhil -yes, Raman bhalla. Arey wahin jiski controversy hui thi. He applied for this job,he said making ishita shocked. 

Ishita -raman ne apply kiya hai, marketing head ke job le liye, that too in my company?? R u sure, she asked all shocked. 

Nikhil -haan maam, he has applied for this job. At first main bhi shocked tha but phir socha shayad iske boss ne usse fire kar diya ho. Bhejun usse?? He asked to which ishita nodded. 

She settle down on the chair and start waiting for him. 

Soon there was a knock on the door and he entered the room wearing green shirt with black formals with his ever charming smile. She smiled a little seeing him in her favourite colour after long. She remembered he wore green on her birthday. 

She was smiling when he said -good morning ma'am. 

Ishita composed herself and said -good morning. Aap marketing head ke job ke liye aaye hai. 

Raman -yes ma'am. This is my cv. 

Ishita look into his docs and said -but aapki qualifications aur experience toh isse achchi job deserve karti hai. 

Raman -i know main kya deserve karta hoon, aur main ussi ki chahat mein yahan aaya hoon. He said looking at her. 

Ishita -aapki last job, kyun quit ki aapne?? 

Raman -job satisfaction nahi tha. 

Ishita -aur aapko lagta hai yahan milega aapko job satisfaction?? 

Raman -shayad, aap mujhe job de dijiye. I will do my job very efficiently. 

Ishita -okay, give me two days time. We will call u. 

Raman -mujhe urgently job chahiye. Waise bhi aapke paas koi candidate nahi hai and I am qualified for this job. Toh Aap mujhe yeh job de kyun nahi deti. Kahin aisa toh nahi, mere aas paas rehne se darti ho tum. 

Ishita glared him and said -nothing like that. 

Raman -then hire me. 

Ishita -u r hired, kal se sharp ten o'clock. I don't like mistakes and never forgive it. Got it. 

Raman -got it ma'am. He said smiling while she went out of the cabin. 

Raman -bahut takleef di hai mains tumhe, but aur nahi. Ab har takleef main sahunga aur muskaan tum tak pahunchaunga. Ishita, I will make sure now, ki tum kabhi naa ro. And thats a promise to me by me. He said smiling all determined to win her love back. 

That's all for now. Enjoy and do comment and hit like , will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3