Bepannah My thoughts, No matter how you slice it ..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~my thoughts ~ ep 36~7.5.18.. No matter how you slice it..

No matter which ever perspective Aditya takes with Zoya in the shared pizza teambuilding exercise. The truth is that she continues to suffer from an emotional bolt of lightning. Despite Aditya's sincere , heart felt efforts of  making Zoya a part of Zosh , and even his own life in a funny sort of way. Zoya remains wary of further slicing up her already emotionally severed life.

Aditya, even treasures the first meeting epithets she graced him with. The scrawl in his palm of her namesakes given to him, barefaced! Insolent, impolite! Ungenerous ! he quotes them to pick a  war of words with her! It's  meant to bring just a wee smile on her face. Perhaps a snarl, giggle?  Anything! That assures him she is not Zoya's cut out but  the livewire Zoya he knows!

But Adi gets no reaction from her! To others, his intentional  comic acts are a dead give away that Aditya Hooda has always been soft on the sweet, simple, sultry, Mz.Zoya. Trouble is for the moment Zoya's life that till yesterday was like a tasty whole pizza, entire, complete to be shared between her and Yash.But the near enough death revelation that the pizza which she thought was unportioned, stood already divided ,sliced, and shared with another, other than herself. Pooja had already cut up and divided Zoya's  life! And that fact does not alter, no matter which way its portrayed.

Personally, I admire Aditya's life is a piece of cake approach! But, it took him a while to come to this stage. He allotted himself some time to taste the not so bad taste of life again. With Zoya, he may be just a bit impatient with her to snap out of her  floopy, lifeless stage. This may well be because, he knows the fighter in Zoya!  Only this time he cajoles  that very fighter to  contest for herself !Against both Pooja and Yash! through his endearing antics! All Aditya aspires for perhaps is to be a portion of her life! If only she fathoms ,he is not so ungenerous and meagre! But quite lavish and generous in way of sentiments! But looks like the impatient Adi , when it comes to Zoya, he'll just have to  persevere, for the piece of cake!

But the child in Adi cannot be checked! Like a child his impatience gets the better off him! Like a needy attention seeking kid craving for effect! drops pizza on Zoya's clothes! Anything??  just a Zoya type upshot!  Only silently Zoya gathers herself and retires to the ladies! This action further triggers his drive to bring her back to the life she had before. Adi hates interference in routine. He was just beginning to warm to the feisty Zoya. Now looks like he is lumbered with feeble Zoya. She  will just not do.

Dead flowers in a book. Arjun flicks through Pooja's diary , cuts through  a slice of her life.Have to say  the  metaphors  she uses to describe her love affair with Yash  show  the woman had poetry in her soul. Or was it the giddiness of love that inspired her finer self?  Her words show a degree of diminished responsibility of a married woman. Her words through her personal dairy  some how justifies her EMA.. As an unavoidable act, beyond escape. As Love sought her. Rather than the other way around. Was it Pooja's loyal friendship with Aditya  that chivvied her to marry and then  remain married to her mate Aditya? Or now after finding true love in Yash, its her guilt of betraying not just a sincere husband but a true friend, that reflect  through her diary?? She wishes Aditya too eventually finds a girl after his own heart. One who will  bring out  all that which Aditya never knew he had. The memoirs are meant to influence the reader. Create a certain pathos for Pooja and Yash's act of betrayal to their partners. There is dramatic irony in Pooja's words. There lies a uncertainty about the culmination of their love, in the real world, other than just end up being two pressed flowers.. Found withered, lifeless in the pages of her diary.

Any way Arjun slices.it ! much of his loyalty for Pooja remains. Yet  he  cannot contain his love for his brother who lives! yet emerges as one who has lost more than he really deserved. Arjun's welled up eyes reveal that Pooja's words .That  love seeks and then finds  the one meant for it; hold  much promise for his  Adi  bro too! Arjun finds hope in the  shape of Zoya. Pooja's well meant wish for her friend Aditya probably has come true sooner than later! Arjun senses a certain calm within himself. As he too has noticed a considerable change in Adi. With Zoya around, life once again brings back the old Adi into action! 

So it seems Pooja's diary, for Arjun also serves to  mould his mind that Pooja held no malice against his brother. Her betrayal too was rather unintentional.  But more than this, Arjun gets the go ahead to make Zoya's match with his bro! All in good faith of course!

Zoya manages to get  the pizza stain off her pristine  white outfit. Really for Adi it has to be a good sign, the girl may not react to his tom foolery! But she still has the wrestling spirit in her to get stubborn blemishes off her person! 

But Adi is greedy for more obvious reaction from her! His over active mind, gets another gimmick to get her feisty self back! One that in the past shot her mouth off at him with her well turned out speech!!

Jill in the box!Scene is hilarious to watch! Funnily enough Mahi ends up at the receiving end! Opts to open the box instead of Zoya! ends up thrust against the wall! With the Adi faced jack in the box!  Unexpectedly! Zoya erupts like a volcano in Aditya's face,  telling him off for his silly!  foolish antics! taunts !!which she noticed all day but kept ignoring! Best he grow up!as his  prank has hurt Mahi!

Finally an over the moon Adi is ready to do cartwheels with joy!! Seeing that Zoya hasn't changed into some weird replacement of the Zoya he knews! She still has the potential of being that rude girl!

Apart from Adi's amusing  larks and capers to wrangle out a befitting word blatant  reaction out of Zoya! The suspense and thrilling angle of the story too continues in the back drop.

Pooja's mother Sakshi receives a phone call from one who is blackmailing her. Once again  Sakshi assures Anjana , that her son Aditya means the world to her especially after losing Pooja. One senses the same sincerity of sentiments from her too, for Aditya's well-being that Pooja mentions in her diary.

Mussouri  police stumbles across Waseem Siddiqui's voice on Yash's retrieved phone sim card. He is summoned, to be sliced  off by sharp interrogation!  This implication is forthwith reported to  someone referred to as Sir .. Could this be Harsh Hooda ?

Will Noor get herself a job at some radio station? The leaflet is dropped, from where Arjun sat at the caf. Will Arjun Hooda too like his brother Aditya,   inadvertently bail out Waseem Siddiqui s daughters?

Piece of action meant to scare Zoya, back fires! Mahi's hired  Birju gang cower down!  When  real bad boy  bikers surround both Mahi and Zoya! Mahi chuckles! to hood wink Zoya she  tries to protect  Zoya's honour, by offering herself ! looks like she falls in the pit she dug for Zoya... she needn't worry about Zoya's honour her knight  without fail falls from no where! to  protect her! Aditya who earlier in his frolics hankered for Zoya's worthy reaction! By deliberating closing the end of her white chunni in the door she passed through! Now  flips ! as Zoya's chunni is yanked roughly  by one of the bikers! With the impact Zoya falls forward! only in time stopped by Adi's strong curved arm. 

In shock Zoya looks  up into his face. Stern and cold,  his nostrils flare,  as he squares up before the biker gang! Ready to smash the living day lights out of them! Zoya hides behind him. He is her shield and fortress. Zoya  meets  the fierce ruthless fighter!  Intrepid in sustaining injuries! for the sake of yet again protecting Zoya's whole being! With this frigid ,lethal Adi .. Zoya suddenly senses an armour of quick silver before her.. but still she feels safe.. hamlet53 8.5.18

Over all a well balanced episode, contrasting moods of Adi and Zoya.. with the presence of unknown baddies.. silently doing their own thing. Harshad and Jenny yet again stole the show...followed by the dashing  Shehzad Shaikh.. 

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Hammie..🤗.nice to c u dear...Ur takes r aways pleasure to read!
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Amazing post Hammie 👏
Sorry for late reply.

- Tia

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii hammie... as always brill thoughts u shared with us.. n waahhh i lobed loved the epi.. will be bac with a detailed response dear..
swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie hammie,
Outstanding as usual. U have sliced the true emotion from the episode so beautifully... but was thinking ki ye writer sahiba kitne khatarnak hain, ik pizza k slice ko bhi na chodi symbolism dhundte hue.😉

Yaadein, jab wafa ki ho tab jine ki wajah ban jate hain,
Yaadein, jab dhoka ki ho tab saja ban jate hain.

The sudden change in zoya which is bothering adi so much, is cz she too feels betrayed now. She could cope with yash's death, but she cant cope with his betrayal.she didnt try to kill herself till her memories about yash got corrupted.

Puja disappointed me.do u think these r planted only?

Keep writing hammie.u r brilliant.
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good Hammie!!! Was eagerly waiting for your analysis. Aditya is consumed with Zoya. He himself does not realize to what extent he is obsessed with her, which is quite evident to the entire world to see, and that too in such a short period of time!! He just could not take her lifeless attitude towards her life. Here he does not believe in patience. He has to get some reaction from her, no matter what it takes. 
Most of the time I feel is that Zoya takes everything at face value. She is not that insightful. She needs to look beyond the facade. After all that happened, she is still so trustful towards Mahi. I know that I am being impatient here, as Mahi has not shown her true colors in front of Zoya, it's hard for her to imagine Mahi anything but kind. But then, Aditya is there to protect her. But I would seriously like to see a stronger and an independent Zoya, who can take care of herself. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

hi... taz.. you maintaining your awaal number status?.. aacha hota hi ke alava kuch aur bhi lehk dethi.. about bepannah!   😛   hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Hammie..🤗.nice to c u dear...Ur takes r aways pleasure to read!

mehru!!     😃😃  ohhh my word good to see you  my friend..  ohhh you are as gracious as ever... where are you these day??  shall I go by your siggy..? YIDKBH?     Come again mehru.. always a treat to meet  old friends... much love,as always yours hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Amazing post Hammie 👏  hi Tia...do I assume you are busy  coaching...?? hence me missing out on your thoughts??

Sorry for late reply.

- Tia
its a good thing you showed up.. was missing your feedback... much love, for the on going motivation..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Hiii hammie... as always brill thoughts u shared with us.. n waahhh i lobed loved the epi.. will be bac with a detailed response dear..

helooo nusi...😃 fantastic to see you.. me pleased that you watched  and read my thoughts...  loved the glaring contrast between the chup chup zoya..and the drama baaz adi.. and kbmh  mahi  😃... keep well .. keep cool!  much love hammie