thanks for the comment
glad you are happy I am back 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hii Sakshi.
Same problem is happening with me... I am unable to send pm and also i am not receiving pm from anyone... I have told u previously about it that i am not getting ur pm for latest episode. I read ur episode by using my phone web history option. 
If u get the solution about it then let me know..

Hi Priyanka
yes dear its a great problem for me now 
yes you told me previously but I am always sending PM's to you 
anyways keep in touch with the episodes dear I will be updating it 
hmmm surely If I get the solution I will let you know 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaptiras

Amazing update darling.
Please, don't stop writing.
Waiting for the next.

Hi anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
no dear I am not going to stop writing for now 
but you guys please keep reading 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Excellent update
Sorry for a late reply.
Waiting for the next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?
Excellent update
Sorry for a late reply.
Waiting for the next.

Hi sanjana
Thanks for the comments
Glad you liked the update 
It's okay dear no need to be sorry 
Ya let me update the next update 
Keep reading πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BatoolFatima9

Itsss amaaaziiinnngggπŸ‘

Hi fatima
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 741
As Ranveer was admiring Ishani Nirbhay who was hearing something from Pratik and smiling casually turning and seeing the entrance of the house and seeing Ranveer and with a happy smile. 
Nirbhay:Ranveer...(he got up from the sofa).
Ranveer(hearing his name taking his eyes from Ishani and seeing Nirbhay and with a smile):Nirbhay..
Telling it Ranveer walked inside the hall and he came near the sofa and welcomed Nirbhay and his family and welcomed Rithika with a happy smile. Ishani saw Ranveer and had a smile that he is back home. 
Ranveer(seeing both Nirbhay and Rithika):So happy for you both. When going from our house you both should be a happily married couple. 
Aarthi(with a smile):Haan surely they will be a happy married couple Ranveer. If we marry them now also they are ready only. 
Nirbhay(with a blushing):Aarthi...
Everyone smiled well were Rithika had a shy smile were Ranveer too smiled.
Ranveer:Okay make yourself comfortable. 
Nirbhay and his family and Rithika shook their heads as yes were by that time Rithika thinking something and turned to see for Ishani and seeing Ishani. 
Rithika:Ishani where is Raagini? I didn't see her from the moment we came. 
Ishani:(with a smile):She is sleeping in the room. Afternoon she didn't sleep. Evening only she started to sleep and its almost going to be 9 o clock know?she will be getting out of her sleep by now. Let me go and see her If she woke up means let me bring her. 
Rithika:hmm tk...(she gave a smile).
Ishani(smiling to Rithika and seeing Amba):Tk Maa let me go up and see Raagini and then bring the money to pay to the decorators...
Amba:Haan tk Dikhra..
Ishani smiling to Amba and she started to walk from there and she went to the stairs and she started to get in the stairs. Ranveer who was having his eyes so well on Ishani seeing Ishani going upstairs saw everyone with a casual smile were seeing everyone busy with their chats and talks slowly started to move from there were slowly he started to get in the stairs were when he was getting in the stairs Ishani went to the corridor of their house were he got up in the stairs and he too came to the corridor were by that time Ishani was nearing their room were Ranveer too walked fast behind her. Ishani entered their room and saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini sleeping well):She played so well in the afternoon and see now how she is sleeping so well...
Ranveer(who came to the room entrance by that time hearing what Ishani was telling and in a cute tone entering the room):Let her sleep Ishani..
Ishani(hearing it turned and saw Ranveer and gave a smile to him):So at least by now you got the thoughts of home know?
Ranveer:(getting that she is telling about his late coming to home and with a cute look):Sorry Ishani we started to work on a project and I didn't even know how time went and when coming back I got in traffic what can I do?
Ishani(with a smile):Fine fine okay.Go and change and come and be in the hall everyone will be so happily chatting today..(telling it she was about to turn).
Ranveer before she could turn held her hand and pulled her close to him were Ishani almost fell over him were Ranveer was holding her so well close to him were seeing her a romantic look her slowly took his hand from her hand and he put his both the hands behind her back and he lovingly pulled her close to him. 
Ishani(seeing the sudden behavior of Ranveer and saw his eyes with a not understanding cute look):Kya hua?
Ranveer(in a cute tone):I totally need you Ishani. Are you fine for love making?
Ishani(hearing it and with a shyness);hmm I am fine only for love making but not for these three days. Functions are going on know? After that let us think...(telling it she was trying to leave from his grip).
Ranveer(without leaving her from his grip):Please...(telling it he saw her lips and took his lips near her lips and in a husky tone):I am falling in love on you like anything..Please...I can't be away from you..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's closeness):Ranveer wo..(before she could tell the next word).
Ranveer lovingly kissed her forehead were kissing her well in her forehead he saw Ishani's face with a love smile. 
Ranveer:I am loving you so much. Really If I didn't have you as my wife there is no meaning for me to live this life. Be with me always. 
Ishani(keeping her hand on his cheek):Ranveer kya hua tum ko?
Ranveer:(pulling her more close to him):You know what I am happy today that I have got such a lovely wife. Really know you are boon to me. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a not understanding face but at the same time with a smile):Even you are too my boon only. Then..(before she could tell the next word Raagini's cry was heard were by that time she came out of Ranveer's grip and she walked and went to the bed and sat in the bed next to Raagini and saw Raagini who was crying laying in the bed):Baby..
Raagini(seeing Ishani and with the puppy face she got up from the bed and stood in the bed and went to Ishani and hugged Ishani so well):Mama..
Ishani(too hugged Raagini and with a smile):Baby keep smiling know?(telling it she brought Raagini out of the hug and wiped Raagini's tears and seeing her):Baby don't cry. Rithika aunty, Nirbhay Uncle has come. Shall we go down and see them?
Raagini(hearing it with a light smile):hmm
Ishani got up from the bed holding Raagini and walked and came to Ranveer who was standing in the same place and seeing both Ishani and Raagini. 
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer):Go and change and come to the hall Ranveer..
Ranveer(without anyway shook his head as okay);hmm tk..(telling it he started to move to the cupboard)
Ishani having Raagini in her hand and she went to the cupboard and opened her cupboard and took the money to give to decorators and she started to move out of the room were she came down to the hall were Rithika who saw Raagini got happy and took Raagini in her hands were Nirbhay and his family too started to play with Raagini were cutie pie too smiled so well to everyone. Ishani paid the money to the decorators were the decorators started to move from the house.
Ranveer after changing himself to night pant and t-shirt came to the hall were he too sat with everyone and started to chat. 
Amba keeping the dishes made in the dinning table along with Mala and saw everyone in the hall. 
Amba:Dinner is ready everyone come to have the dinner..
All of them hearing it with a smile came to the dinning table and everyone seated themselves in the chairs around the table. Ishani, made Raagini sit near Ranveer in the table and she started to serve the dinner to everyone. After serving the dinner to everyone she started to feed dinner to Raagini. All with a happy smiles and talks were having their dinner were after everyone finished their dinner Mala showed the rooms arranged for Nirbhay, Rithika and Nirbhay's family. She showed Ishani's room for Rithika to stay and she showed Nirbhay another room, Mala showed a individual room for both Aarthi and Uttam and she showed another room for vikram. Other too started to retire back to their room one by one. Ranveer after finishing his dinner was walking towards his room were by that time his phone rang being in his pant pocket were he took the phone from his pant pocket and saw the display and got to know its Rishab. Ranveer picked the call and kept the phone in his ear. 
Ranveer:Haan Rishab..
Rishab:Sir I need some money immediately. Please sir...
Ranveer(hearing his voice having stammering):What happen Rishab? Is everything okay?
Rishab:Sir My mother fainted and we have taken her to the hospital and I admitted her in the hospital. For further expenses I need some money so only..
Ranveer:what happen to your mother suddenly?
Rishab:As usual my wife was scolding about my mother to me. My mother heard the rough and tough words my wife spoke about her accidentally. I too started to fight with my wife regarding wrong mouthing my mother but my wife was kept on scolding my mother to me. My mother hearing it and her BP went low and she fainted. Everything is because of my wife only sir. 
Ranveer(hearing it and without knowing what to tell):Tk fine don't worry let me transfer the money to your account take care of your mother. 
Rishab:hmmm thank you sir..
Ranveer:hmm(telling it he cut the call and saw his phone and started to operate his net banking and he transferred money to Rishab's account after transferring the money and to himself):To this extreme mother in law and daughter in law fight can go? (to himself again):hmm may be it can go..
As he was telling it Ishani came there having Raagini in her hand were Raagini was again sleeping well in Ishani's embrace were seeing Ranveer she stood near him.
Ishani:Ranveer why are you standing here?
Ranveer:I was about to go to room only but I got a call so talking the call I stood hear itself. (seeing Raagini who was sleeping):She slept again?
Ishani:Haan she slept again. Take her to our room and make her sleep. I need to go and see Maa. 
Ranveer hearing it and getting Raagini from Ishani and held Raagini carefully in his embrace were Ishani started to move from there quickly were Ranveer seeing Ishani going to see Amba and with a what to react face he turned and started to walk to their room. He walked and went to their room and he went to the bed and laid Raagini in the bed.He kept the pillows on the both the sides of Raagini and made the cutie pie comfortable to sleep. Ranveer again thought about the way Rishab was telling about his mother illness and that too due to his wife he was feeling bad. 
Ranveer(to himself):How a lady itself can become enemy of another lady?(giving a impossible head shake to himself and he saw Raagini sleeping well and then to himself again):Ishani said she want to see Maa. (taking a deep breath and then to himself):More than me everyone will be important to Ishani. Raagini, Maa, Baba everyone will be important to her but she won't have time for me alone. (he started to walk right and left in the room waiting for Ishani)
Waiting for Ishani for almost half an hour almost losing his patience he started to walk out of the room were he came out of the room and he walked fast in the corridor and he went towards Amba's room were when he reached Amba's room and when he was about to enter the room he saw Ishani keeping the hot bag over Amba's leg gently and she was massaging Amba's leg. Kailash was sitting in the sofa and was reading Bhagavat Gita. 
Amba(feeling the warmness in the hot bag and seeing Ishani):Its nice Ishani now only I am feeling better in my leg. 
Ishani:Haan after dinner itself you told me about your leg pain and I too made this hot bag ready and brought it to make your leg feel better. 
Amba:Its really nice now..
Ishani giving a smile to Amba and was keeping the hot bag over Amba's leg gently were Ranveer's thoughts went to the way Rishab was telling about his mother's hospitalization and his wife scolding his mother were the way Ishani was talking caring of his mother brought a cute smile in his lips.Really he was wanting his Ishani for him this moment were he with a romantic smile turned from there and he started to walk towards their room. Walking fast he came to their room and he sat in the bed next to Raagini and he started to wait for Ishani to come. It was exactly 11 o clock when Ishani came to their room were she saw Ranveer sitting in the bed and without a not understanding face she entered the room and came near Ranveer. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you didn't sleep yet. 
Ranveer(hearing his name and seeing Ishani and with a smile got up from the bed and immediately he hugged her well and closed his eyes):I love you Ishani. 
Ishani(too hugging him with a smile):hmm okay fine now come out of the hug..
Ranveer(came out of the hug and seeing Ishani and with a innocent face):Let us go to your room..
Ishani(with a cute face):For what?
Ranveer:Let Raagini sleep here. Let us be in your room and after sometime let us come back. 
Ishani(with a cute face):Ranveer you are calling me for love making?
Ranveer(with a wide open eyes cutely shook his head as yes telling):hmm yes..
Ishani:I said know next three days it will be full of function mood only. During this time we don't want it Ranveer. After three days surely let us share love. 
Ranveer(bit got disappointed and with a what to react face):Ishani please we too have life and yes function is going on in home but for that what we should not be living our life?
Ishani(cutely with a smile):What happen to you? If I tell no for love making also you will try to understand it but today what happen to you?
Ranveer(seeing her and in a clear tone):Love on you is overflowing for me. Just want you for me alone. I want my Ishani to spend time with me. (with a convincing face):Let us share love today..I want to tell lot of things to you. please come know let us share love. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer here Raagini is sleeping and in my room only Rithika is staying. 
Ranveer(getting disappointed again):Tk fine you will be only considering others Ishani. I will be always secondary to you. (telling it he went from her and he laid in the bed next to Raagini and closed his eyes to sleep).
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Poor RV. He wants to spend some time with Ishaani but she is always busy with others. Now Ranveer thinks that he is not important for her. I hope Ishaani will prove him that he means everything for her.
Keep updating. It's a pity that you can't send personal messages to us.😊😊😊
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent episode.
Waiting for the next episode.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi how are you? Hope you are fine. No pm from you this time. What's happened with if? I hope people will continue reading your ff without being informed about new updates.
As for the episode, it'amazing. To be honest, I 'm happy that Ranveer has taken offence. Ishanni always thinks about. Others too much and that's why she doesn't spend time with her husband. I wonder how she will react to Ranveer's offence. Maybe it will lead to a quarrel between them or Ishaani will make him love her.
Update soon.Edited by Alisha306 - 5 years ago