Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the plot 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Love the episode a lot.
Update asap.😊😊😊 Want Ishveer romance😳

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am doing good 
glad you liked the episodes 
ya let me update the next 
and try to give more Ishveer romance 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
[QUOTE=PrachiBansal]Hi Sakshi plzz send link of ur another ff ranveer aashiqui[/QUOTE
Hi Bansal
ya let me send the link 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
Hi guys 
All the characters in the story will be in their white color dress attire in the Holi episodes that are going to come next. Let me give the look of Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini exclusively. Have a look on the below images:
RANVEER VAGHELA
Ranveer will be in his blue jean pant and white shirt tucked in and will be wearing a belt. The images is as below:

ISHANI VAGHELA
Ishani will be in her White Anarkali. The image is as follows:

RAAGINI VAGHELA. 
Cutie pie will be in her white t-shirt with blue and red sticks in it. The image is as follows:

Regards
Sakshi
Very nice choice of outfit. Like them a lotπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Episode 737(HOLI COLORFUL EPISODES).
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was a Holi morning were everyone in the city were applying colors to each other and were playing so happily. The city was so colorful were kids and adults were enjoying the festival so well in the places wherever possible. 
RV MANSION..
Ishani came out of the washroom after getting ready for the day were she was looking like a white angel wearing the white Anarkali. She came to the mirror and started to make her light make up were she made herself ready and she saw herself a final check in the mirror and she walked towards the window were she opened the window with her both the hands and saw out of the window were she was able to see the backside ground of their house. As they cleaned the ground yesterday the ground was so good to see and the ground was ready for everyone to celebrate holi. The tables that are laid in the possible places were having the Holi powder plates and Bhang. Ishani having a happy smile was searching for Ranveer in the ground. 
Ishani(searching for Ranveer and not finding Ranveer to herself):Morning itself both Papa and beti got up early today. Ranveer after dressing up told he is going to make the Holi powders ready and he took Raagini with him as Raagini woke up early. Where are they?(she was kept on searching for Ranveer)
Where as she was seeing Ranveer having Raagini in his one hand and having a plate having red powder in other hand and he came to the table that was having the Holi color powders and he kept the plate having the red powder in the table. Ramu was arranging the plates accordingly were Ranveer was showing each color powders to Raagini were Raagini too was smiling cutely to Ranveer were Ranveer was too happily smiling with his daughter. Ishani without to her control started to admire Ranveer so much were the way he was affectionate towards his daughter was making her fall in love over Ranveer all over Again. Ranveer was looking more handsome in his blue jean and white shirt were Raagini was also looking cute in her white t-shirt with blue and red sticks and red pant.
Ishani(seeing the way both Ranveer and Raagini smiling to each other with a smile to herself):Raagini and Ranveer are perfect together..(telling it she turned and started to walk towards the entrance).
She came to the entrance of the room and she came out of the room and walked in the corridor and she came to the stairs and she got down from the stairs and came down were by that time Amba was giving the prasad and Aarti to Pratik were he too was having the Ladoo that was given as Prasad by Amba. Ishani walked and came to the Amba and smiled to her. 
Ishani:Jai Shree Krishna Maa..
Amba:(with a smile):Jai Shree Krishna Dikhra..
Ishani smiling to Amba and she saw Lord krishna and joined her hands and started to worship the lord. 
Ishani:Bhagwan keep everyone happy in our family. (praying it she turned and saw Amba were Amba showed the Aarti to her were she took the Aarti and got Prasad from Amba and had the Prasad).
Amba(keeping the Aarti Thali in the temple stage and saw Ishani):Tk Ishani one by one everyone will come to the ground to celebrate Holi. Let us too go to the ground..
Ishani(seeing Amba):Haan let us go Maa. But let me go and have some coffee and then come. 
Amba:Hmm tk you have coffee and come let us go now..
Ishani:Haan tk..
Pratik(smiling to Ishani):Come fast Ishani..
Ishani(smiling to pratik):Haan tk Pratik..
Amba and pratik started to move from there were Ishani walked towards the Kitchen were she went to the Kitchen and saw over there were she was not able to find anyone there were she then went and took the milk from the fridge and came to the stove and started to make the coffee. 
Ranveer(having Raagini in his hand and seeing Ramu):Everything is ready know Ramu?
Ramu;Haan everything is perfectly ready sir...
Ranveer:Tk ...(telling it he turned and started to walk towards the house).
Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and was walking towards the house were as he came to the corridor of the house he saw Amba and Pratik coming towards him were he with a smile walked and went to Amba and Pratik were both Amba and Pratik too stopped seeing Ranveer..
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer why are coming back to home?come to the ground..
Ranveer:Maa I arranged everything for the celebration in the ground. you go to the ground everyone will start coming one by one. I am going to get milk for Raagini she didn't have anything from morning. As she got up early Ishani made her ready for the day and as I too got ready for the day I brought Raagini with me. Let me go and make Raagini have her milk. 
Amba:Haan tk tk ...Let us go to the ground..
Ranveer:Haan tk..
Pratik:Come soon Ranveer..
Ranveer:Haan Tk Mota Babu..(telling it he was about to walk).
Raagini(before Ranveer could walk showing her hand to Amba):Dadi mein...
Amba(seeing Raagini showing her hand to her):Arrey Raagini go and have some milk and come..
Raagini:Naaa mein Dadi..(she showed her both the hands).
Ranveer(had a smile seeing his daughter's cute antics were with a smile seeing Amba):Take Raagini with you Maa. Let me get milk from Ishani and come to the ground. 
Amba(hearing it giving a smile to Ranveer):Tk Dikhra..(telling it she opened her both the hands to Raagini and she took Raagini in her hands and held her well and she started to move).
Pratik too started to move with Amba were Ranveer having a cute smile started to walk towards the entrance of the house were he came to the entrance of the house and entered the hall and he walked in the hall and went to the kitchen to see Mala and get the milk for Raagini were as he entered the kitchen he saw Ishani pouring the milk in the cup were he for a while lost himself in Ishani's beauty were she was looking so cute and simple were Ishani kept the milk bowl in the slap and was about to take the spoon to stir the coffee were at that time Ranveer with a cute smile he came to her and lovingly slowly putting his hand over her stomach and cutely hugged her from behind. 
Ishani(feeling the hug and seeing its Ranveer she had a smile):What are you doing Ranveer?
Ranveer(hugging her well now):loving my Ishani. 
Ishani(with a smile):hmm okay(telling it she held his hand and made him take his hand from her stomach and she turned and saw Ranveer and gave a cute smile):It was so good to see you having Raagini in your hands and doing the Holi arrangements. 
Ranveer:Accha...(before he could tell the next word).
Ishani:By the by where is Raagini?
Ranveer:Maa came opposite to me and Raagini wanted to go to Maa so I gave her to Maa. 
Ishani:Haan now only Maa giving Aarti to me and she went out of the house. Fine Raagini is with Maa know that is enough. 
Ranveer:Tk Raagini is safe now what did you tell it was so nice to see me having Raagini and doing the holi Arrangements?
Ishani:haan you looked so cute along with Raagini. 
Ranveer:Haan always I will look so cute with my family. 
Ishani:Haan 
Ranveer:Tk today the challenge for me is to apply the colors on you for the first time without touching you know?
Ishani:haan you are correct after applying the color without touching after that you can apply colors to me with your hand. 
Ranveer:Tk fine what challenge shall I give you?
Ishani:Challenge for me?
Ranveer:haan you gave the challenge for me know? I should also give some Holi special challenges to you also know?
Ishani:What challenge you are going to give me?
Ranveer:hmmm(telling it he was thinking what challenge to give to Ishani were thinking for a while and then seeing Ishani with a cute smile):Now I came to get milk for Raagini only. I thought Mala will be here but to my luck you itself have come to Kitchen. After getting the milk from you I am going to the ground to celebrate. Everyone will start to come to the ground one by one and all will apply colors to each other and will wish Happy Holi. 
Ishani:Holi means that only know? 
Ranveer:Haan that only but before anyone could apply colors to me I want my Ishani to be the first person to apply colors on me. Can you apply color over me before anyone could apply colors on me. 
Ishani(hearing it and with a cute thinking face and then making up herself):hmm okay fine let me apply colors on you before anyone could apply colors on you. I will be the first person to apply colors on you. 
Ranveer:hmm let us see. Tk give milk to Raagini..
Ishani:Hmm let me give. I came to make coffee for me only to Kitchen. Let me get coffee to you also?
Ranveer:No Ishani I don't want coffee..
Ishani:Tk fine wait let me give milk for Raagini..
Ranveer:hmm okay...
Ishani giving a smile to him and she took a silver tumbler and she poured the boiled milk in the tumbler and then she kept the boiled milk bowl back in the slap and she mixed the sugar in the milk and then she took the tumbler in her hand and showed the tumbler to Ranveer.
Ishani:Go and give this to Maa. She will give the milk to Raagini. you be in the ground and start to celebrate Holi. I will come and join you. 
Ranveer(getting the Tumbler in his hand and seeing her with a cute look):I am going to ground. Anyone may apply color over me before you come. 
Ishani(with a smile):No one can apply colors over my Ranveer before me. Go now..
Ranveer:that much confidence..
Ishani:Haan...(she gave a cute smile).
Ranveer:let me see(he too giving a cute challenging smile and he started to walk from there).
Ishani with a smile took the coffee that she has prepared in her hand and she stared to walk from the kitchen towards the dinning table. Were she came to the dinning table and she sat in the dinning table and she started to sip her coffee.
Amba went and sat in the chairs that were laid in the corner of the ground were she made Raagini to sit in her lap were by that time Pratik walked fast and went to the table that was having the color powders and he took some orange color powder in his hand and he walked fast and went to Amba and he applied the color over Amba's cheek and smiled to her. 
Pratik:Happy Holi Kaki..
Amba(too with a smile got the color powder from Pratik's hand and she too applied the color over Pratik cheek and smiled to him):Happy Holi..
Pratik smiled to Amba were that was the time Kailash and Mithesh talking with each other were coming to the ground wearing their white kurta and pants.Pratik went to the table and took the Orange color powder plate and he came back to them and took the color powder and applied to Kailash and Mithesh and wised them Holi were they too applied the colors to Pratik and wished him Holi. As they were happily enjoying the Holi Ranveer walked in the ground and spotting Amba and others in the corner of the ground having the milk tumbler came towards them. He walked fast and came to them and he saw Amba with a smile. 
Ranveer(showing the tumbler to Amba):Maa milk for Raagini..
Amba(clearing the color powder in her hand and she got the milk tumbler from Ranveer and seeing Ranveer):let me give the milk to her Ranveer..
Ranveer:Haan Maa...(as he said that was the moment Pratik was about to apply the colors over Ranveer's cheek).
Where Ranveer who was casually turning after giving the milk tumbler to Amba seeing Pratik coming to apply colors to him he held his hand before he apply the colors. 
Ranveer:Mota Babu ek minute..
Pratik(with a not understanding face):Ranveer let me apply colors to you and wish Holi..
Ranveer(hearing it thinking how to stop him and then getting a idea):Mota Babu I need to talk a official call after that let me start celebrating Holi(telling it seeing everyone):Let me talk and come...(telling it he almost started to walk fast from there).
Amba(feeding the milk to Raagini and seeing Ranveer with a what to tell face):What happen to Ranveer?
Kailash:Haan even I am too wondering that only. If Holi means he will play with colors like anything..
Pratik(too with a confused face):Tk fine let me go and play with colors..(telling it he started to move from there).
Baa and Chaithali wearing the white saree and were coming to the ground were behind them Disha, Manas with Krish in his hand, Devarsh,Krisha,Sharman, Parul, Laxmi and her husband were coming to the ground.All were in their White dresses. Everyone came to the ground were they all seeing Amba, Kailash, Mithesh and Pratik walked and came to them were Pratik with a happy smile seeing everyone started to take the colors in his hands and he started to apply over everyone one by one were everyone too started to apply the colors over everyone and started to play were Ranveer who almost came running to prevent Pratik from apply colors over him went to the outer corridor of their house and he went and hided behind the pillar and saw the corridor whether Ishani is coming or not. 
Ranveer(to himself):Some how I escaped from Pratik. If somebody come over here means they will try to apply colors over me how to prevent myself from them till Ishani comes..(telling it to himself and making sure to himself):I don't want anyone to apply colors over me first other than Ishani..(he started to wait for Ishani to come).
Pratik applied colors over Disha and wished Holi to her were Disha too applied the colors back to pratik and wished him Holi and her eyes were seeing for Ranveer here and there. 
Disha(in thoughts):Where is this Ranveer?(with a smile in thoughts):I wish I should apply colors over him..(as she was thinking it).
Manas(having Krish in his hand and applied colors over Krish and smiling to him):Happy Holi beta..
Krish(cutely):Papa...
Manas(smiling to him and saw Disha who was thinking something were with a smile took the pink color powder in his hand and he walked to Disha and with a happy smile applied the color over Disha's cheek well and in a cute tone):Happy Holi..
Disha(feeling the color over her cheek and seeing its Manas with a not minding face):Thank you and ...(with a not liking face took the color powder from the plate and she applied it over Manas and then applying the color over krish and seeing both):Happy Holi...(telling it she started to walk from there).
Manas(with a smile seeing krish):Let us celebrate..
Krish:hmmm
Everyone were playing with colors so well were Sharman with a smile took the colors in his both the hands and applied the yellow color powder over Parul's cheek and with a smile
Sharman:Happy Holi to you..(and taking the pink color from the plate and bowing to her stomach and applied the color over her baby bump and smiling to her baby bump):Happy Holi to my child too..
Parul(with a smile took the pink color powder from the plate and she applied the colors over Sharman's cheek so well and smiling to him):Happy Holi..
Sharman(standing well and seeing her):Thank you..(he smiled to parul and she too smiled back to him).
Krisha was almost running here and there were Devarsh too having the green color Powder in his hands and was following her..
Devarsh:Krisha stop know? 
Krisha:Get me If you can...
Devarsh seeing Krisha running from him and stopped himself and ran on the opposite side and almost went in front of Krisha were Krisha who didn't expect Devarsh will get her coming in the opposite way almost had the got caught face were Devarsh held her hand tightly and with other hand he applied colors over her with a smile. 
Devarsh:Happy Holi..
Krisha(with a smile took the blue color powder in her hand and with a happy smile applied the colors over Devarsh's both the cheek and smiling well to him):Happy Holi...
Devarsh:hmmm(he smiled to her).
Everyone were happily playing Holi were by that time Ranveer was still hiding behind the pillar and was seeing when Ishani will come. 
Ishani(finishing the coffee and then to herself thinking about Ranveer's challenge of applying the colors to him first and then to herself):I want to apply colors to you first. I am sure surely I will be only applying colors to him first. (with a smile):will my man allow anyone to apply colors to him first? surely he will be doing some trick to prevent himself from others to apply colors to him. He will be waiting for me to come...(telling it to herself she got up from the chair and she started to walk towards the entrance of the house).
Disha was searching for Ranveer here and there were she being near the table took some red color powder in her both the hands and was seeing for Ranveer to apply colors over him. Ishani walked fast and came to the entrance of the house were Ranveer standing near the pillar and was seeing for Ishani to come were Ishani came out of the entrance of the hall and came to the corridor Ranveer seeing Ishani came with a smile immediately went to the other side of the pillar and stood hiding himself from Ishani. 
Ranveer(to himself):If I stand that side means Ishani will find out that I was hiding myself from everyone to prevent myself from others applying colors over me. Let her come to the ground then let me go...
Disha who was searching for Ranveer and her eyes caught Ranveer as Ranveer changed his position to the other side of the pillar to hide himself from Ishani. Disha with a happy smile having the red Holi powder and was walking and coming towards Ranveer were Ishani was coming in the outer corridor and was walking towards the ground. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Amazing episode. Update the next one asap.😳
Hey
Now Ranveer has also given challenge to Ishaani. Will she be able to implement it? Let us see. Hope Disha won't be an obstacle for it.
Update soon.
Great update didu...owh this cunning disha, always be there to create problems...let's c wht hpns nxt...be safe n sound
How do you do?
It's been a long time since we heard from you. πŸ˜› RV is very handsome on your photo. Like his look very much.
Nice challenge of Ishaani. Like Ranveer's hug from behind.
Update asap