Hi fatima 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
ur welcome dear...😊Edited by BatoolFatima9 - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 730(VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL EPISODE)
Ranveer and Ishani were hugging each other so well were the rain was drizzling over them and was blessing the couple to live long years. Ranveer after getting satisfied in the hug slowly opened his eyes and saw Ishani were Ishani was completely lost in him were Ranveer with a smile held her shoulders with his both the hands and brought her out of the hug were Ishani too feeling Ranveer's hands in her shoulders opened her eyes and came out of the hug and saw Ranveer were Ranveer seeing her gave a cute smile to her were Ishani too smiled back to him cutely. 
Ranveer(lovingly):Shall we have dinner?
Ishani(seeing him):hmm tk
Ranveer getting her okay took Ishani in his hands and started to walk towards the table stand were Ishani too smiled being in Ranveer's hands were Ranveer came to the table stage and he got in the table stage and he came to the chair of Ishani and made Ishani to sit in her chair were Ishani too made herself comfortable in the chair were Ranveer too came around the table and he went and sat in the chair opposite to Ishani and then took the menu card in the table and showed to Ishani. 
Ranveer:order for the dinner Ishani. 
Ishani(getting the menu card from Ranveer and seeing him):hmm fine.
Ranveer(cutely smiling to her):For me too you itself order. 
Ishani;Haan baba sure..(telling it she started to see the menu card).
Ranveer took his hand to the button that was in the table and he pressed that button which gave the alarm to the bearers cabin were in the next 10 minutes bearer came to the table of Ranveer and Ishani. Ishani seeing the bearer started to order the food for her and Ranveer the bearer noted down the food that Ishani ordered and made sure they will get the food on their table as soon as possible and he started to move from there. Ranveer and Ishani started to talk with each other with a smile were in the next half an hour the food they ordered was served by the bearer. Ranveer took the phone from his pant pocket and he turned on the front camera and took the phone to some distance and covered both him and Ishani and took a selfie of them were Ishani too posed for the selfie. Ranveer and Ishani then started to have their dinner with so much happiness. After finishing their dinner and paying the bill for the food bearer brought them and giving tips to the bearer Ranveer got up from the chair were Ishani too got up from her chair and held the walking stick and she started to walk were Ranveer too walked along with her. Ranveer helped Isahni to get down from the table stage and both of them started to walk from the garden and both of them came to the corridor of the restaurant and they came to the reception and crossed the reception and finally came out of the hotel were they both walked and came to the parking were Ranveer took the car key from his pant pocket and unlocked the car and he opened the door for Ishani were Ishani got inside the car were Ranveer helped her to get in the car carefully and making sure Ishani is safe Ranveer closed the car door and he walked around the car and came to the driving seat and opened the car door and got in the car and closed the car door and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards RV mansion. 
RV MANSION
It was exactly 10 o clock when Ranveer driving the car and entered RV mansion gate and he brought the car to the parking of the house and he parked the car in the parking of the house.Ranveer turned off the car and he got down from the car and he came around the car and he came to the other side of the car and he opened the car door for Ishani.Ishani too carefully got down from the car and she held the walking stick well and was about to walk were Ranveer closed the car door well and locked the car and putting the car key in his pant pocket and seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Let me take you inside Ishani..
Ishani(stopped walking and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer don't want now surely some one will be in the hall. Don't want to take me in your hand now. Let me walk and come. 
Ranveer(seeing her):Are you sure?
Ishani:haan bilkul..
Ranveer:Tk fine..(telling it he started to walk with Ishani).
Ishani too started to walk slowly were they finally came to the hall of RV mansion. When they entered the hall they saw Kailash and Amba playing with Raagini who was cutely sitting in the sofa and was playing with both her grandmother and grand father.Ranveer and Ishani walked and came to the  sofa area were Raagini seeing Ishani with a excitement got up from the sofa and stood in the sofa and showed her hands to her mother. 
Raagini(cutely):Mama..
Ishani(smiling to her daughter and came to Raagini and put her hand over Raagini's back and hugged her cutely and then seeing Raagini):playing with Dadi and dada you have forget Mama itself the whole day today?
Raagini(cutely):Naa...Mama mera..
Ishani(hearing it and with a smile kissed Raagini's forehead):hmm love you baby..
Raagini(smiling getting Ishani's kiss):hmm
Ishani(then seeing Amba):Maa sorry for coming late as we came late you and Baba without sleeping taking care of Raagini. 
Amba:Arrey its okay Ishani now we are going to sleep only know.
Ranveer(smiling to Amba):Maa I and Ishani went for a dinner. And our dinner is over. What about others in home?
Amba:All of us had dinner.Even Raagini had her dinner and I changed her to her night dress too.For you both to come only me and Baba were waiting in the hall. 
Ranveer(smiling to Amba):Tk Maa let us take Raagini with us and go and sleep you both too go and take rest. 
Amba:hmm tk Ranveer (seeing Ishani):Good night Ishani. 
Ishani(with a smile):Good night Maa..
Amba got up from the sofa were Kailash too got up from the sofa and giving a smile to Ranveer and Ishani they both started to walk from there towards the stairs. 
Ranveer(as soon as Amba went from there saw Ishani):Let me take Raagini first to our room and then come and take you. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer let me walk slowly in the stairs. you take Raagini in your hand and come with me. 
Ranveer:Sure you will be able to climb the stairs?
Ishani:Haan surely I can..
Ranveer(with a okay head shake):Tk fine..(telling it he opened his hands to Raagini who was standing in the sofa):Come baby..
Raagini(cutely smiling to Ranveer showed her hands to Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer smiling to his daughter took her in his hands and started to walk were Ishani too holding the walking stick started to walk with him. Ranveer and Ishani were walking slowly were Ranveer too climbed the stairs very slowly along with Ishani were Ishani was carefully climbing the stairs with the walking stick. Finally both of them came to the corridor and they both started to walk in the corridor and both of them walking finally came to their room and both of them entered their room along with Raagini. Ishani slowly walked to the bed and she went and sat in the bed and kept the walking stick near the bed. Ranveer coming inside the room and he closed and locked the door and he came to the bed and he sat in the bed and made Raagini to sit in the bed.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Chalo baby start sleeping. 
Raagini(cutely):Neend..
Ranveer:Haan Neend only sleep...
Raagini(cutely laid her head in the pillow and was seeing Ishani):Mama..
Ishani(too sat comfortably in the bed and saw Raagini):Haan baby..
Raagini cutely held Ishani's hand and made her hand to be in her head were Raagini indicated Ishani to caress her hair were Ishani too with a smile caressed Raagini's hair so well. Ranveer having a smile got up from the bed and he walked and went to the dressing table and he removed his watch and kept the watch in the dressing table and then he walked and went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took his night dresses out of the cupboard and closed the cupboard and he started to walk towards the washroom. He entered the washroom were Ishani was kept on caressing Raagini's hair. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani laying in the bed and cutely):Mama...
Ishani(cutely smiling to Raagini):you have slept a lot today I think that is why sleep is not coming for you now. 
Raagini(cutely):hmmm
Ishani(with a smile):Tk fine try to sleep now. Its night know?
Raagini:hmmm(she was having so much naughtiness in her face in the way she was responding).
Ishani smiling seeing Raagini's cuteness was caressing her daughters hair so well. Ranveer came out of the washroom after changing himself to the night dress were he walked and came to the bed and he sat in the other side of Raagini. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and in a normal tone):Ranveer wait till Raagini sleeps.
Ranveer(hearing it and seeing Ishani):hmm okay..
Ishani:Try to make Raagini sleep know let me go and change and come. 
Ranveer:hmm okay..
Ishani(Seeing Raagini):Try to sleep baby. Papa is near you. let Mama go and change and come. 
Raagini:hmm
Ishani holding the walking stick got up and she walked towards the dressing table and she went to the dressing table and sat in the stool and she removed the ornaments in her and she kept it safely in the draw of the dressing table and then she got up from the stool and held the walking stick and started to walk towards the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and took her night dress and walked towards the washroom and she entered the washroom were Ranveer saw Raagini and with a smile started to caress her hair with affection were Raagini cutely smiled to Ranveer. 
Ranveer(lovingly):close your eyes baby..Then only sleep will come come on close your eyes(he signed like closing his eyes).
Raagini seeing Ranveer closing and showing his eyes to her she too cutely closed her eyes were Ranveer as Raagini closed her eyes started to caress her hair lovingly.
Ishani after a while came out of the washroom changing herself to night pant and t-shirt and she walked and came to the bed and she kept the walking stick near the bed and she sat in the bed next to Raagini and saw Ranveer caressing her hair and Raagini has closed her eyes. Ranveer saw Ishani and gave a smile to her were Ishani too sitting well in the bed and saw him and gave a smile to him. It was another half an hour were Ranveer took his hand from Raagini's hair and made sure Raagini has slept and he saw Ishani were Ishani too saw him with a smile. 
Ranveer:She slept..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Haan she slept well..(she saw Raagini and then saw Ranveer):Ranveer thanks for the gifts you gave for valentines day and thanks for the private date. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):Hello how many times to tell that you should not tell thanks to me.
Ishani(seeing him):But what to do for the things you are doing for me there is no chance for me to be without telling thank you. 
Ranveer:hmm fine okay you are welcomed. 
Ishani(cutely):Ranveer I have valentines gift for you. when you were busy today in your office work I made that gift for you. 
Ranveer(with a happy excitement face):Gift for me? that too from my Ishani? what is the gift?
Ishani(smiling to him):Its a simple gift only as I am not able to go out now I was not able to get any expensive gift to you. 
Ranveer:Arrey what ever you give to me I will be ready to accept it. Give me the gift. 
Ishani(with a okay head shake):Tk close your eyes. 
Ranveer(immediately):hmm okay(he closed his eyes were his lips was having so much smile).
Ishani with a smile seeing Ranveer's excitement turned and saw the lamp table and she took her hand to the lamp table and she opened the draw in the lamp table and she took the gift out and she closed the lamp table draw and showed the gift in front of Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer open your eyes and see the gift. 
Ranveer:hmm(telling it he slowly opened his eyes were he saw the gift that was in Ishani's hand were seeing it he had a emotional face).
Only he will know how precious gift Ishani has given to him were his eyes were getting emotional tears seeing the gift Ishani is holding in front of him were the gift was looking like:

To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Awesome update πŸ˜³Eagerly waiting for the next part 
Lovely episode.
Waiting for the next.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Hey
Such an amazing episode, dear.
Like Ishaani's gift for Ranveer. It's very simple but made with love.πŸ˜›
How do you do?
Thank you for the update. Like it a lot. 
Waiting for the next.
Hi
How are you? Hope you are fine.
Excellent episode. 
Update soon.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Vampire2468

Awesome update πŸ˜³Eagerly waiting for the next part 

Hi Mansi
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update