Hi Amritha
thanks for the claps
keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Like the episode a lot. Ranveet doesn't let Ishaani apply ointment herself. Happy that you have decided to write Valentine's episode and sprcial holy eoisode. Eagerly waiting for it. Update soon.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode 
yes Ranveer is not letting Ishani to apply ointment herself 
glad you liked my decision of writing Valentine's day episode and 
holy episode 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 

๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Excellent episode. Want to see even more romantic moments of Ishveer.
Update soon.๐Ÿ˜›

Hi neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya surely we will get cute moments of Ishveer in the further episodes
ya let me update the next 
keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 726 (VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL).
Ishani hearing the valentine's day wishes of Ranveer and seeing the pillow in his hand having the HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY slogan with a emotional face were she was not able to express how happy she is right now in getting the surprise from her husband. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer 
Ranveer(with a cute smile still holding the pillow in front of her):Happy Valentines day Ishani. 
Ishani(with a emotional face took her hands to the pillow and got the pillow from Ranveer's hands and saw Ranveer with a cute face):Thank you so much Ranveer..
Ranveer(cutely with a smile):No thanks between husband and wife Mrs. Vaghela.
Ishani(with a cute smile):hmm okay..
Ranveer with a cute smile took his hand to the box that was in front of him in the bed and he took the next gift out and he held that gift in front of Ishani which was:

Ranveer(cutely):Ishani
Ishani who was seeing the pillow that Ranveer gave her hearing Ranveer calling her saw Ranveer were again now she saw the gift that Ranveer was holding in his hands were again seeing the heart shaped pillow in Ranveer's hands and the words that are written in the pillow had a surprised and mesmerized face. 
Ranveer(with a cute proposing face in a lovely tone):I love you Ishani. I love you so much that more than you there is no need of anything in this world for me to live happily. Haan from 9 years itself I am loving you and will be loving you always Ishani. I can never tell my love in a single word because I am loving you to the core. (smiling well):I love you Ishani(telling it he moved the heart shaped pillow to Ishani).
Ishani(hearing the love confession of Ranveer had a emotional face were she kept the pillow in her lap and took her hands to Ranveer and got the heart shaped pillow from Ranveer's hands and saw Ranveer):I love you too Ranveer I love you so much. 
Ranveer smiled hearing these words from Ishani were Ishani with a emotional face saw the heart shaped pillow and the I LOVE YOU in that pillow were by that time Ranveer took his hand to the box and took the next gift out of the box and he held that gift in his hands in front of Ishani and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani took her eyes from the heart shaped pillow and saw Ranveer were seeing Ranveer her eyes again went to the gift that Ranveer was holding in his hands now were that gift was:

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani my heart will always beat for my sweet heart Ishani only. you will be always my sweet heart Ishani. Other than you I can never imagine any other woman in my life. So this pillow is for my sweet heart wife(telling it he showed the heart shaped pillow with sweet heart slogan to Ishani).
Ishani again seeing her husband's love for her and with a cute emotional smile kept the pillow that was in her hand in the bed and she took her hands to Ranveer and got the heart shaped sweet heart pillow from Ranveer and saw Ranveer with a cute face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):I love you so much Ranveer. Without you this Ishani will be nothing. Thanks for coming in my life. 
Ranveer(with a cute smile):hmm of course Ishani without you my life too will be nothing only.I love you always. 
Ishani(cutely):love you too..(telling it she kept the pillow down in the bed and came close to him and hugged him well).
Ranveer too hugged Ishani well close to him were Ishani too hugged him so tightly. 
Ishani(hugging him):Gifts are so good Ranveer. 
Ranveer(smiling well):you liked it know?
Ishani:Haan I just loved it to the core. 
Ranveer:hmm Happy that you liked my surprise for valentines day. 
Ishani:hmm HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Ranveer. 
Ranveer:hmm Happy Valentines day to you too. (telling it he closed his eyes in Ishani's hug).
Ishani too closed her eyes so well in his hug. It was exactly 10 minutes both were hugging each other were Ranveer slowly opened his eyes and held Ishani's shoulders and brought her out of the hug were Ishani too feeling Ranveer's hands in her shoulder opened her eyes and saw Ranveer were Ranveer saw her with a smile. 
Ranveer:tk sleep now. 
Ishani(cutely with a smile):hmm good night and loved your gifts so much. 
Ranveer:Haan okay you can use these pillows in our bed. 
Ishani:Haan surely I am going to make this pillows to be in the bed only. 
Ranveer:hmm so sweet(he smiled to her).
Ishani too smiling to him moved from him and she took the three pillows and she started to arrange it in the bed accordingly were Ranveer with a cute face got up from the bed and he took the box in the bed and he walked and went to the corner of the room and kept the box in the corner and he went to the door and closed and locked the door and he walked and came to the bed and he came around the bed and he came to the other side of Raagini and he sat in the bed. Ishani arranging the pillow well and saw Ranveer with a cute smile. 
Ishani:Good night. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):hmm good night sleep well. 
Ishani:hmm(telling it she slowly laid in the bed and she closed her eyes to sleep).
Ranveer turned off the lights and he too laid in the bed and closed his eyes to sleep. 
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer was waiting out of the washroom were he was waiting for almost half an hour were after half an hour the washroom door was opened were opening the washroom door Ishani came out of the washroom holding the wall slowly were she has completed her bath and was wearing her t-shirt and night pant now. Ranveer who was waiting for Ishani to come out of the washroom after finishing her bath seeing Ishani has come out immediately held her and he immediately took the walking stick that was near the washroom wall and he gave it to Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer now I am able to walk slowly let me handle it. Why are you straining yourself Baba?(she held the walking stick in her hand)
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Its okay let me be near you till your leg too get well completely. 
Ishani hearing it had a smile in her lips seeing Ranveer's care for her. Ishani holding the walking stick started to walk slowly were Ranveer too started to walk slowly were Ishani walked slowly and she came to the bed and she sat in the bed and kept the walking stick near the bed and saw Ranveer were Ranveer too sat in the bed facing her. Raagini was cutely sleeping yet in the bed. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer from today If you want go to office. 
Ranveer:Arrey you didn't get well yet Ishani. 
Ishani:That is what I am able to walk now know? Because of not going to office you are often getting so much work piled up. And you are needed to sit in front of the Laptop for long hours. 
Ranveer:Its okay Ishani..
Ishani(in a cute strict tone):Nahi Ranveer I am okay now. you too care of me so well. Please you get back to your work and (seeing his attire):change these checked shirt and fade jean pant and all. Get back to your RV attire and get back to your work. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a cute puppy face):Okay but not today..
Ishani(hearing it with a not understanding face):Why not today?
Ranveer(immediately):Today its valentines day Ishani let me be with you today and from tomorrow let me go to office. 
Ishani(hearing it with a smile):hmm okay fine..
Ranveer(immediately with a smile held her hand in his hand and seeing Ishani):Ishani yesterday you asked to me know that because of you my business is getting spoiled. (with a cute confessing face):I love you so much Ishani and in front of you business is and all not important to me. I know business is important but its no more than you to me. My priority will be always my Ishani. 
Ishani(hearing it cutely):hmm happy that I am having my cute caring Ranveer near me. you took care of me so well and because of you only I am back to normal Ranveer. 
Ranveer:hmm I will take care of you so well always. (with a cute casual face):Now how about giving a kiss to me to kick start the valentines day. 
Ishani:kiss..
Ranveer:Haan(moving and sitting close to her):In my lips today as soon as I got up I brushed my teeth and even took bath before you itself. I am very clean you can kiss me. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and seeing Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed and saw Ranveer and went close to him and kept her lips close to his lips and cutely in a husky tone):Raagini is here..
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute disappointed face):so...
Ishani:(in a naughty tone):But she is sleeping only Ranveer so we can share the kiss..
Ranveer(with a happy smile):Really..
Ishani:hmm really we can share the kiss but(immediately held his cheek with her one hand and turned his cheek and went close to him and kissed in his cheek and seeing him with a smile):In cheeks only. 
Ranveer(getting the kiss in his cheek and seeing Ishani):only in my cheek..
Ishani(shook her head as yes telling):yes my darling..
Ranveer(like a complaining child):But why? today is valentines day Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute smile):Ranveer we are in home only always know?Take me on a private date today. I want some private time with you. Take me on a romantic date today. I want that as the valentines day gift to me. Then after that let me give a deep kiss to you as my valentines day gift to you. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a cute smile):Oh my wife wants romantic date today. Fine today evening let me take you to a amazing date okay?
Ishani(cutely):hmm okay I am waiting..
Ranveer:hmm let me arrange for it. Fine let me go to study room I need to work on few more files. You can call to Mala and have your breakfast. 
Ishani:hmm let me have it you too have your breakfast and then go to work. 
Ranveer:Haan let me tell Mala to bring the breakfast to the study room and have it okay. 
Ishani(cutely):hmm okay.
Ranveer smiling to her and he got up from the bed and he walked to the door and he unlocked and opened the door and he went out of the room and went off from the sight of Ishani. Ishani as soon as Ranveer went from there had a happy smile in her face. 
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 5 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update ๐Ÿ˜ณEagerly waiting for the next part 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ragini ishani scene was nice.loved ranveer saying that though in anger he becomes a khadoos later ishani makes him sweet. lovee ranveer saying that he is making a new rule that pati can also do patni seva. dirty disha should understand that ranveer is not mad about physical pleasure.ranveer surprising ishani with Valentine's card was an unexpected sweet surprise 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer's Valentine's gifts to ishani were so cute and romantic. dialogues were very romantic.ishani wants to kiss ranveer๐Ÿ˜ณbut she wants it during their romantic Valentine's date.can't wait for their Valentine's date and romance
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. So many romantic moments of Ishveer.
Ranveer wants to arrange a date with Ishaani. Make it full of romance.
Update soon.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Amazing episode. Gifts are perfect. Now Ishaani should buy something for Ranveer. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Very happy that Ishveer are going for a date. Want to see their deep love because we all miss their romantic moments.๐Ÿ˜ƒ