Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update...

Raman never leaves a chance to shower his love on Ishita..

He became naughty...

Simmi  teased them as she knew about their secret romance...

IshRa and the family were enjoying all the rituals...

Raman continued to sneak to spend quality time with Ishita...

Plz update soon...

Thank you..

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Loved it awesome 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part=44

Ishita's mehndi function was going on she was wearing mehroon colour net saree her hair was tied in bun she was looking very beautiful the girls were applying mehndi on her hands while she was lost in her thoughts simmi comes to her and sit near her

S: kya hua bhabhi

Ishita come out of her thoughts and looked at her

I: kuch nahi

S: i know aap bhai ko miss kar rahi ho i think aaj bhai aapse milne nahi aaye

I: aisa kuch nahi simmi

V: come on ishu hum jaante hai tu raman ke baare mai soch rahi hai

She said teasing her

I: akka please

V: kya please? Ishu tumhe humse kuch bhi chupane ki zaroort nahi hai we know you are missing raman

Mi: yes i think jiju ki bhot yaad aa rahi hai

S: bhabhi aap yaha bhai ko miss kar rahi ho aur waha bhai aapko miss kar rahe honge

She said making her smile

V: ishu don't worry bas ek din bacha hai kal to tum dono ki shadi ho hi jayegi phir tumhe apne raman ke saath hi rehna

She said making ishita blush

S: oh ho bhabhi kaise blush kar rahi ho

Mi: agar jiju ne dekh liya to pakka flat ho jayege apne hone wali dulhan pe

I: aap sab kyu mujhe pareshan kar rahe ho?

V: hum tumhe pareshan nahi kar rahe hum to bas thoda tease kar rahe hai tumhe ab dekho raman ka naam sunte hai kaise blush karne lagti ho

S: bhabhi aap bhai ka naam chupa ke mehndi mai likhvana taaki saari raat apna naam hi dhoodhte rahe

V: haa bechara raman apni first night ko ishu ke haath mai apna naam dhoodhta rahega

She said making everyone laugh while ishita blush hard

Amma: tum sab kyu ishu ko pareshan kar rahe ho?

T: haa kyu pareshan kar rahe ho tum meri bahu ko? Jao jaake tyari karo kal shadi hai kitni tyari baaki hai

S: haa maa don't worry hum sab handle kar lege

Toshi ji comes to ishita and sit near her

T: Ishita puttar mai jaanti hoon tu raman ko miss kar rahi hai par raman subhe se office mai hai ek urgent meeting attend karne gya hai tu usko call karle

I: nahi mummy ji it's ok i know raman busy honge mai unse baad mai baat kar lugi

She said making her smile

After sometime ishita went to her room she was looking at her mobile waiting for raman's call

I: itne busy hai raman aaj subhe se mujhe call bhi nahi kiya kal hamari shadi hai but he don't care at least ek call to kar hi sakte the but nahi subhe se phone off hai ab mai bhi baat nahi karugi raman se

She said angrily she looked at her mehndi and smiles a little she was lost in her thoughts when amma comes there with food

Amma: ishu ye lo khanna

I: amma mujhe bhook nahi hai

Amma: ishu par tumne subhe se kuch nahi kahya chalo mai tumhe apne haatho se khilati hoon

I: amma please abhi mera maan nahi hai

Amma: ok mai tumhara khanna yah rakh rahi hoon baad mai kha lena

She said keeping food on the table

Amma: mai chalti hoon

Ishita nodded amma leaves from there

Ishita was not feeling well so she lied down on bed soon she fall sleep after sometime she got up she was feeling restless she checked her phone but get sad seeing no call or message from raman she tried to call him but he was not picking her call she got sad

I: itna time ho gya but raman ne ek baar bhi call nahi kiya

She said sadly and got up from bed she went to washroom to freshen up after sometime she comes out she was having pain in stomach but she ignored it and went outside and saw everyone busy in preparations

V: ishu come sit dekho we are discussing hum shadi pe kya pehnge

Amma: ishu kya hua tum thik ho naa?

I: ya amma am fine

S: i think abhi tak bhai ka call nahi aaya iss liye bhabhi bhot miss kar rahi hai bhai ko

She said teasing ishita while she just smiled a little

I: mai abhi aati hoon

V: haa jao raman se baat karlo hum disturb nahi karge

She said smiling while ishita goes from there she tried to call raman but he didn't pick her call she went to kitchen to drink water she was not feeling well her pain was also increasing

I: ye kya ho raha hai mujhe?

Her head start spinning she hold her head and faints

After sometime amma comes in the kitchen and get shocked seeing ishita laying unconscious on the floor

Amma: ishu

She shouted her name listing her voice everyone comes there and gets shocked seeing ishita's condition

After sometime

Raman was going towards home after attending the meeting he checked his phone and get shocked seeing so many missed calls from ishita

R: oh my god ishita ke itne sare missed calls raman aaj to pakka tu gya ishita mujhe nahi chodegi maine promise kiya tha usko milne aauga chori se but iss meeting ki wajeh se plan khrab ho gya ab ishita mujhe chodegi nahi ab mujhe apni ruthi hui biwi ko mana padega but i know wo mujhse zada der gussa nahi rahegi

He thought and smiles he was going towards home when his phone rings he picked the call seeing her mother name

R: hello maa

T: raman puttar kaha hai tu? Puttar jaldi se ghar aa jaa

R: maa kya hua? Aap itna tensed kyu lag rahe ho?

T: raman wo ishita

R: kya hua ishita ko? Thik hai naa wo

He asked worriedly

T: ishita achank behosh ho gayi thi tu jaldi aa jaa puttar

She said making him scared

R: haa mai aa raha hoon am coming

He said and hung the call and start driving fastly after half an hour he finally reached home and run towards ishita's room everyone was sitting around her while she was laying unconscious on the bed raman gets shocked seeing her like this

R: ishita

Toshi ji looked at her

T: raman puttar tu aa gya

Raman come towards ishita and sit next to her

R: ishita

He caresses her hair lovingly

R: maa kya hua ishita ko?

T: pata nahi puttar achank se kitchen mai behosh ho gayi doctor ne check kiya aur bola ki blood pressure low hone ki wajeh se behosh ho gayi par tu chinta naa kar darne ki koi baat nahi ishita thik hai

Amma: ishu ne aaj subhe se kuch nahi kahya shyad issi wajeh se behosh ho gayi

She said making him shocked

R: what?

D: ishita subhe se teri call ka wait kar rahi thi bhot pareshan lag rahi thi ab tu aa gya hai naa kuch time uske saath raho

R: ji dadi

Appa : i think hum sabko chalna chaiye raman hai ishu ke saath

Amma: haa hum chlate hai

T: raman puttar ishita ka dhyan rakhna

Raman nodded everyone leaves from there leaving raman a lone with ishita

He looked at ishita with teary eyes he hold her hand and kissed it softy after sometime ishita gets conscious she open her eyes and looked at raman

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

He said cupping her face while she nodded he looked at her and next moment hugs her tightly

R: tum pagal ho kya? Apna dhyan nahi rakh sakti pata hai meri jaan nikal gayi thi how can you be so careless? Tum jaanti ho tum thik nahi ho to apna dhyan kyu nahi rakhti kabhi socha hai tumhe kuch ho gya to mera kya hoga?

He said crying hugging her tight while ishita was confused seeing him crying like this she broke the hug

I: raman why are you crying? See i am fine

R: just shut up ok amma ne mujhe batya tumne khana nahi kahya subhe se how can you be so careless ishita? doctor ne kaha naa tum puri tarah thik nahi hui ho tum mere bina apna dhyan bhi nahi rakh sakti pata mai kitna daar gya tha par tumhe koi farak nahi padta naa

He said with teary eyes

I: raman aapko ho kya gya hai? Aap aise react kyu kar rahe ho mai thik hoon

R: yes i can see that kitni thik ho tum jhansi ki rani samjhti ho naa khood ko par tum apna dhyan nahi rakh sakti tumhe pata bhi hai kitna daar gya tha mai i know tum mujhse naraz thi iska matlab ye nahi tum khana nahi khaogi itni badi ho gayi ho par apna dhyan rakhna nahi aata

He said scolding her while Ishita's eyes filled with tears he cupped her face

R: am sorry ishita mai tumhe daantna nahi chatha tha but i was worried for you 

I: raman mujhe aapse baat nahi karni jao aap ek to mai bimar pad gayi uper se aap mujhe hi daant rahe ho mujhe manane ki jagah mujh pe gussa ho rahe ho pata hai mai subhe se aapki call ka wait kar rahi thi par aapke liye hamari shadi se important aapka kaam hai i was worried for you pata nahi aapne khana khaya hoga ya nahi because i know jab aap busy hote ho to khana khana bhool jaate ho maine socha hum dono ek saath lunch karege but aap aaye hi nahi aapne mera phone bhi nahi uthya aapse ek baar baat karna chathi thi but you just don't care kaam mai itne busy the mujhe bhool hi gaye

She said with teary eyes

R: ishita am sorry

I: no raman i won't talk to you aap bhot bure ho mujhe laga mai bimar ho gayi hoon ab aap mera dhyan rakhoge mujhe apne haathon se khana khilaoge mujhse sorry kahoge but aap mujhe daant rahe ho mai jaan bhooj ke to behosh nahi hui naa aur aap jaante ho aap hi ho jo mera dhyan rakh sakte ho but aap to office mai busy the ab aap mera dhyan rakhne ki jagah gussa kar rahe ho mujh pe

She said with teary eyes making cute pout raman feel bad for making her cry he cupped her face and make her look at him

R: i am sorry jaan mujhe tumse aise baat nahi karni chaiye thi meri galti hai but mai kya karu jab maa ne batya tum behosh ho gayi ho to mai bhot daar gya tha itni se mushkil se tum thik hui ho i was just worried for you tum jaanti ho naa mai tumhe dard mai nahi dekh sakta mai bas daar gya tha am sorry maine tumhe daanta aaj ke baad kabhi aisa nahi karuga i promise

He said looking at her

I: mai gussa hoon aapse aapne subhe se mujhe itna tadpya

R: sorry naa jaan please maaf kardo mihir ka call aa gya tha meeting bhot hi urgent thi warna mai kabhi nahi jaata you know that maa ne bhi mujhe roka tha but meeting attend karan zaroori tha but i promise you aaj ke baad kabhi aisa nahi karuga iss baar maaf kardo please

He said holding his ears

R: tumhe jo punishment deni hai dedo but please gussa chod do am really sorry please jaan

He said making puppy face

I: punishment to aapko milegi

R: mujhe haar punishment manzoor hai

She looked at him

I: aapki punishment ye hai ki aapko mujhe tight wali hug karni hogi aur phir kiss karna hoga aur phir apne haathon se mujhe khana khilana hoga

She said making him smile

R: yes mam i am ready for the punishment

He said looking at her making her smile she open her arms for him he smiles and hugs her tightly she too hugs him back they stayed in each other arms for sometime feeling content

I: raman aapne batya nahi mai kaisi lag rahi hoon?

She said making him look at her

R: beautiful as always my princess

He said kissing her hair softy making her smile she show him her hands

I: ye dekho raman aapke naam ki mehndi mummy ji ne kaha ki mehndi jitni dark ho pati utna hi pyar karne wala hota hai aur dekho meri mehndi ka colour kitna dark hai it's mean you love me a lot

R: koi shak? Ye mehndi ka colour to faint ho jayega but mera pyar time ke saath aur gehra hota jayega

He said making her smile he hold her hands and kissed it making her blush he cupped her face and make her look at him and kissed her forehead lovingly she closed her eyes feeling his touch he kissed her both eyes then he kissed her cheeks then he kissed her nose then he put his lips on her she wrapped her arms around him pulling him towards himself he start kissing her passionately she too start kissing her back after sometime they broke the kiss she looked at him and smiles he kissed her forehead she keep her head on his chest

R: ab tum naraz nahi ho naa mujhse?

She looked at him and nodded in no

I: no but please phir kabhi aisa maat karna

R: kabhi nahi i promise

He said making her smile

R: ishita am sorry aaj maine pehli baar tum pe gussa kiya par mai kya karu? Mai tumhe khona nahi chata doctor ne mujhe jo batya uske baad mujhe haar pal daar lagta hai agar tumhe pata chala to pata nahi tum kaise react karogi mai tumhe hurt nahi karna chatha ishita am sorry i can't lose you tumhe mai kabhi kuch nahi hone duga jab tak tum ho mere saath mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye tumhe mai kabhi khood se door nahi hone duga kabhi nahi

He thought looking at her a tear fall from his eye ishita looked at him

I: raman kya hua? Why are you crying?

He nodded

R: kuch nahi ishita bas

I: i know aap mere liye bhot worried ho but don't worry i am fine aap mere paas ho naa ab mai bilkul thik hoon so stop cry

She said kissing his cheeks making him smile

I: raman mujhe bhot bhook lag rahi hai mujhe khana khilao naa apne hathon se

Raman nodded

R: bhook to mujhe bhi bhot lagi hai mai abhi simmi se bolta hoon hamare liye kuch khane ko bhej de

I: ok

Raman smiles and call simmi after sometime simmi comes and give them food and goes from there ishra feed each other happily they spend sometime time together

Next day

It was ishra's haldi ishita was ready wearing yellow colour saree she was wearing flower jewelry looking very pretty while raman was ready wearing white colour kurta pajama first everyone applied haldi to raman after it same haldi used for ishita everyone applied haldi to ishita everyone blessed ishra happily while they both were very happy as the day they are waiting for was finally arrived they perform some other rituals

At evening

Mihika and vandita make ishita ready for the marriage ishita was  wearing mehroon and golden colour lehnga with matching jewelleries  

V: wow ishu you are looking so pretty

Mi: haa aaj to tumhe dekh ke raman jiju pakka flat ho jayege

She said making her blush after sometime wedding ritual starts mihika and vandu brings ishita to mandap everyone smiles looking at ishita while she was looking down blushing

Raman looked at her and smiles vandu make ishita sit near raman they both looked at each other and smiles

R: so mrs bhalla finally wo moment aa hi gya jiska hum kabse wait kar rahe the are you happy?

I: i am very happy raman i can't tell you aur ye khushi sirf aapki wajeh se mili hai thank you so much

She said making him smile

They start performing rituals together then Pandit ji started chanting mantras and told them to take pheras around the sacred fire Ishra looked at each other and get up they hold each other hand and took rounds around the fire

After taking pehras they both sit again raman make her wear mangalsutra then he filled her partition with Vermilion ishita closed her eyes her eyes filled with tears raman looked at her and wipes her tears

She smiles looking at him

After completing all the rituals ishra take blessings from elders everyone blessed them happily after performing some rituals  ishra went to their house were toshi ji welcome them happily she did their aarti and welcome them home

Toshi ji told ishita to come inside pushing the vessel full of rice inside Ishita did the same and ishra entered the house together Then toshiji told ishita to walk on the kumkum filled thaal and walk inside leaving her imprints Ishita did it happily

S: bhai bhabhi come on ab kuch games kehlte hai bhot maza aayega

T: haa chalo

Ishra looked at each other and smiles they sit together and played some games some time paas like this

R: simmi bas bhi karo naa aur kitni games

S: bhai kya hua? Itna maza to aa raha hai

R: simmi please mai bhot thak gya hoon i need some rest aur ishita bhi thik nahi hai

S: bhai i know very well aap kyu itni jaldi kar rahe ho

R: just shut up simmi kuch bhi bolti ho maa aap hi isko bolo naa

S: dekho maa bhai ko kitni jaldi ho rahi hai chale jana apne room mai thoda time to spend karo hamare saath bhabhi maine thik kaha naa?

Ishita smiles looking at her

D: simmi kyu pareshan kar rahi ho dono ko? Raat kitni ho gagi hai ab humko bhi jaake rest karni chaiye

T: haa raman puttar jao tum dono bhi apne room mai jao

Raman nodded

S: bhai bhabhi all the best

She said teasing ishra raman glared at her she smiles and goes from there everyone goes from there only ishra were left there

R: so chale apne room mai mrs bhalla ?

Ishita nodded he come to her and picked her in his arms

I: raman what are you doing?

R: apni dulhan ko apni baahon mai utha ke apne room mai le jaa raha hoon ye bhi ek ritual hai

I: oh really?

R: ji haa abhi to bhot se rituals baaki hai

He said with naughty smile making her blush she hide her face in his chest while he smiles and takes her towards their room she wrapped her arms around him he takes her towards their room picking her in his arms.

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update...... 

Please try to update soon.... 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update...

Ishita was worried for Raman as he didn't call her since morning..

Raman got busy with meeting..

While Ishita fainted in kitchen..

Raman was shocked and scolded her for her carelessness..

What is he hiding from Ishita??

Finally they got married with all rituals and blessings..

Please continue soon..

Thank you..

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Ishita was missing him so much

Raman apologised to her

Finally they are married again

What doctor has told raman?

Cont soon

Ty 4 d pm too

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

Update soon

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Some girls were applying mehandi to ishita vandu simmi and mihika were teasing her while she was blushing ishita was waiting for ramans call she slept without having food after sometime she wokeup and got sad not finding any message and call from raman she called him but he didnt picked she got sad she faints amma came to kicthen and found her unconcious she shouted everyone came and got shocked seeing ishitas condition otherside raman came out after finishing meeting he cursed himself seeing ishitas so many missedcalls he got toshiji call she asked him to come home soon ishita is not fine raman reached home hurridely toshiji said doctor have checked ishita she got faint as she didnt had anything from morning everyone asked him to takecare of ishita and went out ishita came into senses raman was upset with her ishita is so cute ishra talk was lovely if ishita is really fine what doctor have told raman about ishita i hope its not something big ishra haldi was done finally ishra got married simmi was teasing raman that was cute

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Why raman was so tensed does ishita have any health issues 

Waiting for next part 

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update