Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Togetherness of us with 75 Chapters of Kya Tumhe Haq Hai

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Togetherness of us with 75 Chapters and 10 Threads

I never thought I can write such a long fiction. I got immense love n still getting. Now a days I have restricted this to numbers of readers n twists n turns in my life... it is reachable to just 60-70 readers. I didn't know that I ll justify each character or not. I think till now, I did without domination of any character over other.

Vicky's character was no where in my mind, when I started this. From somewhere he came to my mind, while writing an update n turned out to be  strongest character parallel to Maan's. Some readers ask why to make Maan superior, you are turning Vicky insane. It is not insanity but his  dilemma.  

Major plot Geet n her journey from a 18 years old Marital Rap Victim to A Strong working woman n mother of contrasted twins was too tough for me to write. How she is still struggling between two men Maan n Vicky 

So the main Villain  or Culprit Maan Singh Khuraana what to say about him. Who even didn't know who was his wife.His transformation from a devil to a normal human is dramatic. Still he can turn Devil again any time.

Central part of plot the contrasted twins. Mannat n Arhaan or Mannya n Aran. Where Mannya is at driving seat. She is too tough to handle. I love to portray her more than her brother. 

She is such a strong girl that when she got lost, she met with an accident , she never lost hope. Bonding of two siblings who are opposite poles but part of one soul. Most importantly Mannat n Maan's relation which emerged out to be  full of love , understanding , passion n possessiveness. This little girl's name only work as magic, whenever he breaks down.

--------------------------
Their first meeting 

Maanya : Uncle, Aap humko aapna phone dengay ?

Maan : Kyo kis liye ?

Maanya: Hum kho gaye hai..humme apni mommi ko phone karna hai ?

Maan : What! U  have lost? Lagti to nahi..n you are not in tears?

Maanya : Kya jo kho jaate hai..Unka rona jaroori hai..I am a smart girl..😆

--------------------------------------
What I love most is Mannat's Accident part. Which transformed a devil to a helpless father.Who was ready to give each bit of him for his child's life.He kept mum still when everyone was cursing him for no reason.

How can I forget lovely n loyal friends Param n Ashi. Sandwich Dev, Superwoman Daddi n Detective Addi.

Real mastermind to ruin innocent lives are still behind curtains.

Thanks also to Priya Anu n Lakshmi for beautiful banners

Those who helped me to bring this FF to this point.I would like to thank all. New readers are welcome no matter new members of forums or old ones. But I need loyal buddies.

It is too funny for me even being restricted to 60-70 readers...I get bunch of comments n also in detail, instead of likes.😆  Yaar like ka button bhi press kar diya karo. It put wrong impression on new readers 🤬

Love Sonia 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sonia.KN

I never thought I can write such a long fiction. I got immense love n still getting. Now a days I have restricted this to numbers of readers n twists n turns in my life... it is reachable to just 60-70 readers. I didn't know that I ll justify each character or not. I think till now, I did without domination of any character over other.

Vicky's character was no where in my mind, when I started this. From somewhere he came to my mind, while writing an update n turned out to be  strongest character parallel to Maan's. Some readers ask why to make Maan superior, you are turning Vicky insane. It is not insanity but his  dilemma.  

Major plot Geet n her journey from a 18 years old Marital Rap Victim to A Strong working woman n mother of contrasted twins was too tough for me to write. How she is still struggling between two men Maan n Vicky 

So the main Villain  or Culprit Maan Singh Khuraana what to say about him. Who even didn't know who was his wife.His transformation from a devil to a normal human is dramatic. Still he can turn Devil again any time.

Central part of plot the contrasted twins. Mannat n Arhaan or Mannya n Aran. Where Mannya is at driving seat. She is too tough to handle. I love to portray her more than her brother. She is such a strong girl that when she got lost, she met with an accident , she never lost hope.

What I love most is Mannat's Accident part. Which transformed a devil to a helpless father.Who was ready to give each bit of him for his child's life.He kept mum still when everyone was cursing him for no reason.

How can I forget lovely n loyal friends Param n Ashi. Sandwich Dev, Superwoman Daddi n Detective Addi.

Real mastermind to ruin innocent lives are still behind curtains.

Those who helped me to bring this FF to this point.I would like to thank all. New readers are welcome no matter new members of forums or old ones. But I need loyal buddies.

Love Sonia

👏 

Mahimaan thumbnail
don't  say  maan  devil 😡
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful story and so many more stories which I loved to read. I love each & every story that I have read of yours. And after my busy phase is over planning to read the rest:):):) 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
not your reader but congrats ... 75+ parts it's great
Sonia.KN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahimaan

don't  say  maan  devil 😡

He is a devil in this fiction n will remain 😆.. Gonna turn devil again in few updates
Sonia.KN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nefret19

Thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful story and so many more stories which I loved to read. I love each & every story that I have read of yours. And after my busy phase is over planning to read the rest:):):) 

thank you dear 
Sonia.KN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keepdreaming

not your reader but congrats ... 75+ parts it's great

thank you dear
Mahimaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonia.KN

He is a devil in this fiction n will remain 😆.. Gonna turn devil again in few updates

😲😲

what  dont  even  think  or  i  will  i  will   
Sonia.KN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahimaan

😲😲

what  dont  even  think  or  i  will  i  will   

Tum read karti ho ?