Bepannah My thoughts, Like lotus in muddy waters ...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~ My Thoughts~ ep 34~3.5.18.Like lotus in muddy waters

Aditya and Zoya ,to me seem   like two lotus flowers  that bloom in soiled waters. Like the lotus flower which is seen as a sacred flower in Hinduism, for its connections with certain deities . The lotus is seen to grow in mud and water. Yet it retains its purity , remains untouched and unaffected by both the mud and the water! So we see in Aditya and Zoya. Aditya's fathers debauchery does not touch him as he maintains fidelity and loyalty in his bond with Pooja. Zoya remains unaffected   by her parents and Yash's family's stiff opposition of marrying Yash. But after the betrayal by their partners Pooja and Yash. The  real worth of these two lotus flowers Adi and Zoya begins to surface. For like the lotus, remains unaltered and impervious to water or mud. In, times to come, given the interaction between them, shows they too will both bloom  more refined! despite the unwarranted elements that cropped in their past lives.  We  have seen how similar  they both are to the  aquatic plant. Aditya and Zoya , in time will  flower in the waters of their still seemingly  stagnant  grief. But like the lotus flower which symbolizes the supreme reality. We note the reality of how things were, they both  are  being forced to face. The infidelity of their partners. Zoya  since we have seen her, reminds us of the sheer beauty and purity of her heart like the lotus. Aditya despite his hurt  rage ridden persona, also  like the lotus symbolizes good will  towards Zoya although she refuses to accept  it presently.

For Aditya,  ever since  he set eyes and gets to know Zoya  a bit more. Seeing  her in the midst of the putrid waters of her messy past, spontaneously gravitates  him towards her. It matters much for him, to give Zoya,  peace, prosperity and  happiness that  the lotus flower symbolizes. This however ,may sound idyllic to both, as currently  it  seems highly unlikely. However on a positive note I will add, that  both need to contemplate upon the lotus flower.. how it is believed to help one to rid  themselves of the stubborn remains of unpleasant things, bad memories of their  emotionally soiled past!

It worries me is  Adi due for another emotional shock?  If  he discovers, that  Sakshi  too misled him all his life with her so called good intentions? However Adi is quick to realize he jumped the gun with Zoya, on account of the Pooja sari incident. His tirade  at the party was unjustified. Zoya certainly didn't deserve it. This yet again softens his   embittered heart towards her.      

I certainly find Aditya's damage control skills are fully functional where Zoya is concerned. It is a most endearing scene where he attempts to reduce,  Zoya's  down ward spiralling disposition by rallying her interns  into paying her a get well visit! Complete with heart shaped balloons ,and home cooked  fares! It amusing to see how he attempts to curtail unfavourable outcomes around her, by enticing her to eat home cooked food gifts! Even his clowning around ! and going bananas  ! some what fails to get the expected  reaction from her.

Will he fathom, that her dead reaction to office interns is related to the fact, that the way she's feeling currently, Zoya wants nothing to do with Zosh! it mocks her now! her drive to it has run out of petrol! What Yash did to her has punctured her spirit to fight challenges. Everyone around her, people, memories make her weary.

Aditya perhaps, realizes it's too soon to get her going. Zoya  to his frustration still needs healing from the big blow  she incurred upon herself. Aditya fears, that her cheater husband continues to maintain his grip not her heart , but on her spirit. As much  as he wants to give her a good shake up! he too grants her space and leaves. It's really going against his nature, he's swift to react!  Pragmatic, but for now Aditya realizes he will have to go by Zoya's own ability to heal as much as he loathes the delay she shows!..  

Aditya remains clued on.. even when he faces setbacks. His damage control skills also manage to negate the law's, implications. When the police remarks ,funny the way Zosh business partners are going down like flies! he wonders who gets the honey pot!  Aditya retorts, anyone knows  insurance policies  invalidate pay out in suicide cases! besides the  officer needs to check who  brought Zoya to the hospital??

How wonderful to see, that Arjun too is under the spell of another Siddiqui daughter!  Noor, eludes him yet fascinates him to no end.. diverts his attention rather sweetly! In the hospital too the hide and seek between this promising couple Noor and Arjun! continues.  Looks like Arjun's life is marked with the hide and seek game! Pooja's missing diary  returns rather mysteriously back in the drawer! But with pages.. clearly torn out!  His lawyer brain tells him,must be vital clues to Pooja, Yash death! Seeing his dad skirting about near his room.. leaves him with no option, other than, his dad must have torn the pages out of the dairy!  However I see both Arjun and Noor as two key links that will solder a connection between Zoya and Aditya!

Looks like Zoya has had enough! she is up on her feet and if she has her way she'll be out of this hospital, city.. back to Mussorie .Little does she realize.. evidence from the lake where Pooja and  Yash died.. awaits to give her more aggravation! But is doing a runner! Noor thinks it's a bad idea!but a lifeless Pooja packs her wheelie regardless!

The white outfit , the very suit case! Her first day at Mumbai.. Brings back memories! Her collision with Adi's car! The night when he nearly ran her over in a fit of road rage! But then she pulled him away from a speeding car!!.. whatever!  But she has to leave! Nothing left for her except a suitcase bursting at the seams with hurtful memories! she's got what's hers! The rest was never hers! So best be left behind.  She has to go back to from whence she came and nothing or no one can stop her!

Company seems in right mess! !employees  fear joblessness! Mahi smiles cheek to cheek she knows something that Aditya doesn't! But Aditya follows Zoya's dream of running Zosh .. he never has doubts about her! senses instinctively Zoya will be back! and thus quite spontaneously he  still gives  the absent Zoya  co- partnership respect! Till Mahi drops the bomb on him!  Zoya is discharged and leaving town!

Over his dead body! Aditya runs! a marathon! The stupid woman always makes him run! He didn't let her die! and he certainly won't let her stand him up either! he will chase  her to the ends of the world! if he has to! Not before he's had some bloody stiff words with  her!!

The devil's advocate , nearly loses his balance but he makes it in time! He needs a drink to catch his breath! And Aditya Hooda gives an award winning performance before a listless.. mute Zoya in white! Its engaging  how Adi uses a variety of ways   playing  the devils advocate. How cleverly he advocates opposing views for the sake of argument !to prompt some reaction out of the leaving Zoya! Blames her for evading stake holders interests. He knows making her see that going away from Zosh meant letting down her interns for whom not only their jobs are on the lines! but that she also betrays their trust in her leadership  and management skills. In arguing so, he really winds Zoya  up! to get back in the ruthless ring of the business world and fight  this time for her probationers But Zoya, continues to be emotionally unmoved. Aditya has to shuffle his argument to personalize it further ,closer to her family! He warns her, by returning to them semi dead she sure will kill them emotionally too! His final bellow at her, of seeing her as an irredeemable   loser! Who is likely to take her life yet again !half given the chance mercilessly  he yells , walking away  from here to die elsewhere! where   he is not around to save her ! will still not give her death and escape from reality. For she can keep trying to aspire to end it all.. but she will carry on as the living dead! For  where she aims to go.. Yash and Pooja await her arrival, where they can pronounce eternal  living death to her!... so  Zoya! either run from their sentence or run to receive what you honestly deserve!Will his final growl, move her to reverse her decision?? 

Aditya's gapes at her.. as she decides to walk away..  i.e run to her living death! Aditya gulps a lump in his throat. But struggles to have faith , that his words will not go unheard. Zoya will be back. She has to. Zoya is like the lotus flower that blooms in muck! Hamlet53 4.5.18

Many pardons for terribly late post.. was up all night watching uk local elections results.. love hammie .

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great comparison of Adiya with lotus, two people who will bloom together through the dirt of their past traumas and betrayals and move towards a new beginning in their lives.
It worries me is  Adi due for another emotional shock?  If  he discovers, that  Sakshi  too misled him all his life with her so called good intentions

Same here the moment Adi said he trusts Saakshi...the only thing going through my head was there is another harsh awakening for him at least hopefully by the time whatever she is hiding from him comes out, i hope he has Zoya to lean back on.

Another scene that i absolutely loved was when Zoya says she is not leaving anything important behind and immediately Adi enters the scene...i love such symbolisms in the show β€οΈ.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hi Zayu... πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see your comment..  number one!
Great comparison of Adiya with lotus, two people who will bloom together through the dirt of their past traumas and betrayals and move towards a new beginning in their lives.
yes.. the idea came from the Mussouri inspectors words..   regards clues of Yash Pooja's  plunge in the waters..
It worries me is  Adi due for another emotional shock?  If  he discovers, that  Sakshi  too misled him all his life with her so called good intentions

Same here the moment Adi said he trusts Saakshi...the only thing going through my head was there is another harsh awakening for him at least hopefully by the time whatever she is hiding from him comes out, i hope he has Zoya to lean back on.
yes it was a interesting scene.. short but enough to  raise s peculations and doubts in our brains... preparing us what to expect. yes this time not Poooja but Zoya is  likely  to offer her shoulder  for Adi
Another scene that i absolutely loved was when Zoya says she is not leaving anything important behind and immediately Adi enters the scene...i love such symbolisms in the show β€οΈ.
yes... the beauty of the contradiction... she clearly meant memorabilia  linked to Yash left in his house.. regards Adi... he in the episode will try his hardest  to be unforgettable for Zoya.. she'll  take him  in her mind.. for the minute..
thanks Zayu for sharing your precious thoughts.. much love hammie

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Fabulous post, once again. πŸ‘

I loved the lotus symbolism. But apart from growing in mud and water, lotus also shelters snakes. And as Adi had said, you can trust snakes but not Mahi. πŸ˜† On a serious note, it is lotus's identity that it flourishes in spite of murky and spiteful surroundings, so is the case with Adi and Zoya. 

It is appreciable that Sakshi accepted to Adi that she is responsible behind Pooja's saree ending up with Zoya and Adi regretted for punishing Zoya so harshly for a mistake that she didn't commit. Though I feel Sakshi has lots of more things to reveal to Adi.

Just like an ocean, Zoya might appear calm and silent on the surface but a sea of emotions are running inside her, breaking her heart every instant of time. She feared it might cause a tsunami if she let her emotions out. She was forcefully holding back her tears. We see only a glimpse of it when she was gifted the bracelet and when Adi tried to stop her from leaving.
(I am so impressed by Jennifer's acting. .. I almost cried watching her suppress her tears 😭)

Right now, Adi's sole objective is to not let 'the cheaters' win. They won on the night they died together and decided to go to swarg on honeymoon. They won the day his dad was accepted back by his mom, after straying away from their marriage, without any questions. It bruised the ego and belief of a 16 year old Adi. Now, his scariest nightmare had returned as the biggest shock of his life, he too had been cheated on. 

Adi saw reflection of his mother in Zoya at the night of the accident when she turned a blind eye to Yash's betrayal. Since then he was trying to make Zoya accept the truth and not let 'the cheaters' win once again. On personal front he wasn't coping too well, with excessive drinking and being aggressive. But he didn't want her to act like his mom did and let history repeat itself.

Adi realized that he wanted to live again and be happy again only after Zoya pointed out that he should not punish himself for another's fallacies. When he carried her to the hospital, then also, he wanted her to fight back and not let 'the cheaters' win. Now, he wants her to stay back, face and fight the situation, and gain strength, be happy again because of the same.  Adi's positivism would slowly start to seep into Zoya and Adi would unintentionally get more drawn to her. Adi's efforts of making Zoya eat and stay back were highly commendable. πŸ‘ Though one should not shout so much at an already depressed person...

Arjun ka to jawab hi nahi hai. πŸ˜† He is thinking about Ms. Chocomati at his shower, getting diverted from serious matters (which is ironical compared with the warrior he shares his name with). Mamla sangin hai. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

I knew the police would come and try to cook some story around Zoya's suicide. Glad that Adi readily gave him back. πŸ‘

Beautiful episode and beautiful post. Keep posting more. πŸ‘πŸΌ

PS: Oops.. I ranted too much again. πŸ˜›

- Tia

Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Tia... will be annotating your comment on the previous episode too 33 ep... me was rushed off my feet yesterday so plz bear with me... πŸ˜ƒ   hammie
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Tia... will be annotating your comment on the previous episode too 33 ep... me was rushed off my feet yesterday so plz bear with me... πŸ˜ƒ   hammie

It's okay. And I already read your reply on that thread. πŸ˜Š

Unresed above!
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
helooo..Tia... annotated your previous comment too..

Fabulous post, once again. πŸ‘
oh thanks.. mate..  was chatting to a Gujerati mate and she told me Lotus is the national flower of India ..

I loved the lotus symbolism. But apart from growing in mud and water, lotus also shelters snakes. And as Adi had said, you can trust snakes but not Mahi. πŸ˜† On a serious note, it is lotus's identity that it flourishes in spite of murky and spiteful surroundings, so is the case with Adi and Zoya. 
snakes... have to be water snakes.. can imagine one coiled up in the flower's petals   yes.. me recalls Adi's warning to Zoya about snakes..
It is appreciable that Sakshi accepted to Adi that she is responsible behind Pooja's saree ending up with Zoya and Adi regretted for punishing Zoya so harshly for a mistake that she didn't commit. Though I feel Sakshi has lots of more things to reveal to Adi.
oh good.. we think some what alike..  in the main she is  well turned out graceful lady.. but one feels there is more to her than meets the eye
Just like an ocean, Zoya might appear calm and silent on the surface but a sea of emotions are running inside her, breaking her heart every instant of time. She feared it might cause a tsunami if she let her emotions out. She was forcefully holding back her tears. We see only a glimpse of it when she was gifted the bracelet and when Adi tried to stop her from leaving.
(I am so impressed by Jennifer's acting. .. I almost cried watching her suppress her tears 😭)
yes the" novena" scene.. a gift from Mona to Zoya.. is another attempt of  CV's to celebrate  faith diversity... besides  the bracelet can be cross referenced.. when Zoya asks for a sign from a crucified Christ in a church.. just before she decides to marry Yash.. in the face of parental opposition from both sides..
Right now, Adi's sole objective is to not let 'the cheaters' win. They won on the night they died together and decided to go to swarg on honeymoon. They won the day his dad was accepted back by his mom, after straying away from their marriage, without any questions. It bruised the ego and belief of a 16 year old Adi. Now, his scariest nightmare had returned as the biggest shock of his life, he too had been cheated on. 
yes its obvious... there is inherent goodness in him.. if he can help it he will himself will wage a war on guile and being  duped from his front.. the beauty is he has caught on to virtue in Zoya too
Adi saw reflection of his mother in Zoya at the night of the accident when she turned a blind eye to Yash's betrayal. Since then he was trying to make Zoya accept the truth and not let 'the cheaters' win once again. On personal front he wasn't coping too well, with excessive drinking and being aggressive. But he didn't want her to act like his mom did and let history repeat itself.
 yes..well its all out in the open.. zoya knows now..      pity he couldn't change much inhis mother's situation.. but with zoya he may be on to winner.. once she heals from the intial shock of being deceived..
Adi realized that he wanted to live again and be happy again only after Zoya pointed out that he should not punish himself for another's fallacies. When he carried her to the hospital, then also, he wanted her to fight back and not let 'the cheaters' win. Now, he wants her to stay back, face and fight the situation, and gain strength, be happy again because of the same.  Adi's positivism would slowly start to seep into Zoya and Adi would unintentionally get more drawn to her. Adi's efforts of making Zoya eat and stay back were highly commendable. πŸ‘ Though one should not shout so much at an already depressed person...
well  summed up...the man is over exuberant ..he cant wait for her to join him in knocking cheaters out of the pavilion... look Tia if he doesn't growl at her.. he doesn't get a kick...he  reckons its his prerogative  to rough her up with words!
Arjun ka to jawab hi nahi hai. πŸ˜† He is thinking about Ms. Chocomati at his shower, getting diverted from serious matters (which is ironical compared with the warrior he shares his name with). Mamla sangin hai. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
agree.. Arjun...eye candy, with or without specs.. his bro is a sher..and Arjun.. is shahzada!    thing is he wears the armour  of peace and unity...and Mohabbat...the  highest among virtues.. 

I knew the police would come and try to cook some story around Zoya's suicide. Glad that Adi readily gave him back. πŸ‘
well he told the boy in blue... just remember main beta kiska hoon... Lawyer family  ka threat
Beautiful episode and beautiful post. Keep posting more. πŸ‘πŸΌ
look what ever.. but I Wait for Adi's  paisa wasool tamesha.. the man is just sooo animated!
PS: Oops.. I ranted too much again. πŸ˜›
lovely jubbely  rant!   me will write provided  you keep  adding your  engaging thoughts.. much love  hammie 
 - Tia

Hamlet53 thumbnail

you mean... reserved... ummm...πŸ˜›  hope you taking it easy peasy!  bhaut jaldi me hai..    hammie  
swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahahaha.nope es means Eisha Singh πŸ˜›.i have heard ajkal u r watching other shows that r doing great on trp list. Hahaha. No just joking i thought i did type res but it came out as...
Lotus in muddy water, we call it "Gobar e padmaphul (lotus)". Hahaha u have shown brilliantly how zoya n adi both r fantastic human beings despite having bad quality genes from both of their fathers. Both r power hungry, loves facade and wants to take control over things.in future they both can b good friends.

I m only inclined towards the mystery part of the show.romance to bohat dekhi maine.but very curious to know what happens to puja n yash.i m not liking sakshi, she is into some conspiracy ? Ppl always manipulate the innocent ppl.

Adi is such a sweetheart. I m loving this character even more. He never gives up.and yes he is taking help of reverse psychology, he knows zoya inside out. His medicine is working. Zoya's wounds r healing.

Keep writing for us.ur take is the last thing that is left for me, to express myself.otherwise, wahi to life subha se raat, devils k shor bimari n potty k sath. πŸ˜‰
Hamlet53 thumbnail
 thujhe bhaut hasi  ah rehe hai... means you are hale and hearty
Hahahaha.nope es means Eisha Singh πŸ˜›.i have heard ajkal u r watching other shows that r doing great on trp list. Hahaha. No just joking i thought i did type res but it came out as...
I am watching a brand ne show..Kulfi kumar bajewala   iam in love with Kulfi..    bepannah ,though  inspires me to write.. love   Harshad and Jenny in role..
Lotus in muddy water, we all it "Gobar e padmaphul (lotus)". Hahaha u have shown brilliantly how zoya n adi both r fantastic human beings despite having bad quality genes from both of their fathers. Both r power hungry, loves facade and wants to take control over things.in future they both can b good friends.
you are right taz.. about the similarity  between their fathers.. but have to say..zoya's father.. may be hard but he loves his daughters... Harsh hooda..can't stand  Aditiya
I m only inclined towards the mystery part of the show.romance to bohat dekhi maine.but very curious to know what happens to puja n yash.i m not liking sakshi, she is into some conspiracy ? Ppl always manipulate the innocent ppl.
yes taz.. the thrill and suspense is an important back drop to the rather awkward attraction.. between Adi and Zoya... its a case of they didn't plan it.. but some how the distance between them begins to narrow 
Adi is such a sweetheart. I m loving this character even more. He never gives up.and yes he is taking help of reverse psychology, he knows zoya inside out. His medicine is working. Zoya's wounds r healing.
well done safed coat. .why didn't i  think of that specialist  word.. hammie impressed  zoya.. methinks loves  the dose of bitter medicine he gives her
Keep writing for us.ur take is the last thing that is left for me, to express myself.otherwise..
, wahi to life subha se raat, devils k shor bimari n potty k sath. πŸ˜‰
haaa haaa  oh  love your banter... and baat sun give a huggle  from me to dadi jaan... don't forget... the amount of blessings you are getting taz... keep smiling... much love, yours hammie