Bepannah My thoughts, A time of their lives!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~ My Thoughts~ ep 33~2.5.18..  A time of their lives..

Unforgettable this moment when Aditya grants her a new lease of life. She waited upon him as she fast drifted off. It's like Zoya knew her saviour would come despite all the serious painful, angst, wounds of common betrayal that gnawed them. Aditya too was pulled by some undefined force that, made him  save the widow of the  man who destroyed his married life! For both Adi and Zoya, this serious incident ends up being a matter of life and death. Zoya passes through self prompted near death, to face the reality that she denied in her slumber of false dreams. Aditya by his prompt reaction raised himself up from a bitterness that would haunt him for the rest of his life had he not acted responsibly.

By no means will the pain caused by their unfaithful partners pass briskly. But the road to recovery lies ahead of them. Plus their preoccupation with each other, vouches that both may just, travel together.  It may not be an easy ride, with who knows occasional taunts and references to each others cheating partners in the form of taunts may happen. All  aimed to hurt each other. But to me , they will experience  this time of their life! Fighting many odds. But this time with more trust in each other, than what they came across in their  lives before. In a short period they  seem aware of their strengths and weakness. Doesn't take Aditya long to realize that Zoya is a good soul, who bears the brunt of others mistakes.. in fact he reckons its unjust, since wicked types like Mahi get away with anything!

Zoya too knows Adi is a bit of a guardian angel for her. he rescues her out of the burning pit of hell!  But then , the unspoken , but visible bond between them draws much attention from Mahi  and Arjun both. The only one who so far cannot read between the lines , regards Aditya's concern for Zoya are Noor and Yash's mother.

Seems through the fresh incident with Zoya, scenarios pop up where Aditya's undivided attention is almost concealed by the fact  that he deals with an emergency situation of  restoring life back into her. No one is likely to stop him, as Zoya's welfare is at risk.

The manner in which he arranges for Zoya to continue to be cared in the intensive care unit.. is subtle and admirable. He ensures that Zoya and her family do not feel,  Embarrassed and belittled .  As a hefty hospital bill has to be met.

Once more he uses his taunts and jeers at  Zoya to shield her virtue  from the likes of Mahi who is likely to gossip and spin malicious stories about Zoya and him.

In fact the scene where they both thank each other for saving their life.. is all about personal virtue and  self worth. Adi refrains from touching the strand of Zoya's hair on her clammy forehead. His palm closes.. the respect he feels for this vulnerable girl is much! Zoya on the other hand prevents him from going on a path of womanising ,  from which there is no return! This means  Aditya is predominantly a one woman man.  Like Zoya too, who till  showed now believed.. she was a one man woman!  Such  is life that his woman, and her man proved they were worthless! Suddenly we cannot help but say life is so unfair! Why do the good always suffer due to no fault of theirs?

Take a look at Mahi.. how she makes the most of a situation which will benefit her wicked mindset. Encroaches upon another's privacy.. by  taking a call   meant for Noor by her mother! How Mahi by guile, manages to get a slice of Noor's life which is  a distasteful lie! The young missy has no job or internship .. she is a runaway from home! Mahi knows now how to keep this firebrand Noor on the leash! In fact by this fact of Noor's life  Mahi much to her delight plans to create a rift between the two sisters! Plus exert emotional torture upon both the sisters.  Why do things always work to benefit the wicked?? How can life be so unfair? Is all human kindness and goodness dead and gone??

I would like to think not. Initially Zoya's mother spelt out that   her husbands heart  softens for both his daughters.. all is forgiven! They can both return! But  Mahi will use this to pack  Zoya back to Missouri!  This too is a fact of life that evil and righteousness reside side by side in this world.. as Aditya with his caustic taunts yet again attempts to stop Zoya from running back as a loser! and face life! As this time she will not be alone to fight the world. This time he will cover her back like he always does!! So only the strong ones survive , to live life on their terms!

Overall the episode shows.. Zoya survives but not without much bruising to her soul.  Noor protests remind Zoya , of her irresponsible action. Zoya faces the fact of life that one's actions have a tremendous impact on their loved ones. But Noor words  remind Zoya also she still has people around her who love her! furthermore, her action, shows her  that in order to reverse the action she took.. much disruption occurs.. bills have to honoured .. this is the bitter reality!

All Zoya  needs to hang on too now, is that the good things in life do come free! Loved ones support..  love? only she was looking in the wrong places for good things. Now she needs to look closely.. Adi is not  just under her nose.. but in her face!

When Sakshi, Pooja's  mother apologizes on her dead daughter's behalf. Zoya  can see its all part of life's rich tapestry .. her wounds.. Pooja, she has nothing against, as she never knew Pooja .. but Yash she did and its him she holds responsible  for creating  grievances for her.. I wonder if Adi feels the same as Zoya too?  But then if Zoya forgives.. the innocent in her eyes. Adi does too.. he regrets , all he said to Zoya about wearing Pooja's sari.. he knows there's not a crooked bone in Zoya's body.. she is pure like the lily and her goodness  shines like a flickering light about her.. hamlet53  3.5.18

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing post of their journey so far and what is yet to come
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Adhi's love will always be like this. Taunts in front of the world and care away from its eyes. It will not be seen but felt. Pooja never felt his passion because for her passion meant attending poetry and do things she liked. Not the man who was loyal to her till the day of her death a successful pilot and the fact her presence in his life had ensured he remained a noble man. It was from there she made him a drunkard and almost a womanizer before another woman a loyal woman put brakes on him. Zoya case is nothing different. A man broke her trust and before she gives up on this world that called her characterless and not the man who cheated her,another man has to restore her faith for life to flourish and goodness to flourish. 
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie, 
Once again, an excellent post. Your words mirror exactly how I felt after watching the episode. 👏

Only one more point, I felt Arjun's attitude to his dad changed in that short scene. He did not say is customary "Yes dad" nor did he give away his brother's whereabouts to his dad. He immediately sensed that his dad had come for business and tries to gauge his intentions behind assigning him that task. My gut feeling tells me that Arjun may find the diary with Pooja's divorce attorney.

Keep posting more. 🤗

- Tia
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As it is said, "No good deed goes unpunished." Hence, Zoya and Aditya had to pay the price. And now, even Noor is also queuing. But life teaches its own lesson and rewards in a befitting way. Mahi should heed Aditya's forewarning, and mend her ways, but then again she has to learn her own lessons and that too no time soon. The way Aditya shielded Zoya by his taunts from Mahi was way too clever, or else, a predator like Mahi would have smelled blood and would have left no stones unturned to tarnish her character. 
Another awesome take on the insight of these characters. Brilliantly explained. Few things actually get cleared to me after reading your post.  
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

amazing post of their journey so far and what is yet to come

hello adventure gurl..😊  thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.. yes mate hoping better days to  come for our Adi and Zoya.. its only right they get another chance..  lets carry on enjoying the show, much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello shruthravi...😃  one who makes me think..😃..
Adhi's love will always be like this. Taunts in front of the world and care away from its eyes. It will not be seen but felt.
you sum it so well!  love that is sensed..
Pooja never felt his passion because for her passion meant attending poetry and do things she liked. Not the man who was loyal to her till the day of her death a successful pilot and the fact her presence in his life had ensured he remained a noble man.
beautifully written..  makes me think.. despite their bond going a long way back.. they never really knew  about each others needs.. still life just chugged along.. till Pojja took the bold step Tragedy is  Adi was oblivious to her ways.. no wonder he smarts now
It was from there she made him a drunkard and almost a womanizer before another woman a loyal woman put brakes on him. Zoya case is nothing different. A man broke her trust and before she gives up on this world that called her characterless and not the man who cheated her,another man has to restore her faith for life to flourish and goodness to flourish.
well said shruthi..👏...makes me think that  perhaps both Adi and Zoya have been handpicked to  continue living... after going through  emotional death..   The story itself deals with a serious issue that  the best of marriages may begin to  rock., for whatever reason..they say the first five years are pretty crucial... the outcome of Adi and Zoya's marriage leaves a bad taste  in the mouth..  its a good thing  both lost souls are destined to be each others healer..  lovely to  read your  engaging thoughts... keep them coming mate 😃.. much love yours  hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Tia...😃 missed your comment.. me was thinking where you got to??  now me happy you showed up 
Dear Hammie, 
Once again, an excellent post. Your words mirror exactly how I felt after watching the episode. 👏
thanks mate... tell you what,  Zoya.. truly looked exhausted.. felt sorry for her. Too many issues  weighed her down ..the heaviest being   Yash never loved her.. 

Only one more point, I felt Arjun's attitude to his dad changed in that short scene. He did not say is customary "Yes dad" nor did he give away his brother's whereabouts to his dad. He immediately sensed that his dad had come for business and tries to gauge his intentions behind assigning him that task. My gut feeling tells me that Arjun may find the diary with Pooja's divorce attorney.
thanks Tia,  for bringing out this scene.. funnily enough.. for once I felt that  senior Hooda was at last warming up to his older son..  But then found out  it was fake concern.. kudos to Arjun who clocks on ,as you point out ,that  dad  is after something else...the lawyer who filed Pooja.s divorce suit... Ajrjun. too shows he is s senior.  , Hooda's son... plays it safe, only  maintains safe distance..   Harsh had me duped by his words..   caring dad.  but really uses     Arjun to do his dirty business... see, Adi..shows he is a bad son.. Arjun bless him..confines yet..  we know with whom his sympathy lies.. with his bro, Sakhshi.. pooja..   ohhh.. if its true  Pooja's dairy with her divorce lawyer... then who in the house   pilfered it from  Arjun's drawer?? sakhshi??  the plot thickens..
Keep posting more. 🤗
lovely to hear from you..   you too keep sharing your thoughts.. much love hammie

- Tia

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello geetkumar..😃loved your quote by Luce...    often good deeds upon others are met with  antagonism...
As it is said, "No good deed goes unpunished." Hence, Zoya and Aditya had to pay the price... And now, even Noor is also queuing. But life teaches its own lesson and rewards in a befitting way.
yes me would like to maintain this belief.. it gives hope.. for goodness to progress..
Mahi should heed Aditya's forewarning, and mend her ways, but then again she has to learn her own lessons and that too no time soon.
her lesson will be  actually bringing Adi and Zoya together!
The way Aditya shielded Zoya by his taunts from Mahi was way too clever, or else, a predator like Mahi would have smelled blood and would have left no stones unturned to tarnish her character. the more dirty Mahi gets.. she gives clean reasons for Adi to blow his top! and  tell more bold truths to Zoya... Mahi gets kicked in her teeth again.. Like you mention... Mahi will have to reap what she sows.. life is a tough teacher!
Another awesome take on the insight of these characters. Brilliantly explained. Few things actually get cleared to me after reading your post.  
thanks geet... for sharing your thoughts... loved the quote from the American author / politician... keep reading.. and more share your views with all on our post... much love ,yours hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh hammie.. a time of their lives! Such awsome thoughts on yday episode..⭐️
I think Zoya n Adi both getting aware of the significanve of each other in their respective lives.. both knows how they are each other lives' integral part.. even Adi realise her phone call has saved him too.. the realisation definitely going to bring positivity in both their lives..

Though Zoya going to take some more time to realise how he s her saviour frm now on.. n thus she cant jst leave or run away..he's going to support her to face the truth n vice versa even he NEEDS her to face the truth n accepy the reality n grow..without her its impossible fr him also..n he has realised it fully after yday..

Brilliant as always dear u ve said it all.. i jst want t o say hammie tat plz pardon me fr being super laye here.. it was 44 degrees here.. blazing hot... was abt to die bt then i decided to live with the help of some baraf wagera as air con tripped already..😛..all the love n hugs to u fr writing so amazingly fr ths fantastic story